• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#1 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

Hi guys~ :omg: I'm finally creating this thread because lately I've been into writing, and I want to share my works 8D
What you should know about me before you read isss:

1: I'm from Romania... (lol? Surprised? there actually IS a Romanian H!P fan XP ) so my english is not that good D:
2: I'm bias for everything that has to do with Aichan (<3), Gakisan, Miya, Maimi x3
Spoiler

~~~

The List x_x

Posted Image
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
(Hiatus)

☻☻☻
Posted Image
Prologue
(Hiatus)

One-Shots :blush:

Louder than the Rain AiSayu
Kiss Like Crazy TakaGaki
Blood on my neck TakaGaki
Body Language TakaGaki

Blood on your neck ~Vampire version~ TakaGaki
One silky black dress TakaGaki
Lullaby Game TakaGaki

Koi Choko (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) TakaGaki
~~~
My fanfic thread
Posted Image
Amazing set by my lovely kawaii beam! <3

#2 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

I read a few paragraphs , hehe this seems interesting :D, can't wait to read the rest but my stomach is telling me it needs food inside it.

#3 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

whew NICE~!!! btw: you're English is almost practically perfect, so its all good. there were a few rough dialogue spots but i wont be nit picky because it didn't affect anything much. (unless you want me to point them out, so you can fix em) but it doesn't really matter, cause the detail was GREAT!

im biased towards aichan too, so you better not make her suffer TOO much~!!! hahaha jkjk
im looking forward to the next update.

i also look forward to your later confession scenes~!!! i like meaningful confessions too.
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#4 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

@Ada :D

I like a lot this first chapter, it is very fun to read. I can' wait for the second one to come out, which will happen in 3 more days. That doesn't matter to me, I can wait.
Keep up the great work.

#5 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

@S-N-I-P-E-R : haha omg run XD I feel dizzy if I don't eat when I have to D:
Spoiler

@asianqueen : yay thanks! :) about the rough dialogues... I can't help it :D It's not just because I find bad swearings awesome :D but also because Reina has a split persona :D better not mess with her when she's pissed :D
pesbs: thank you! :3 From the second chap things get more interesting XD
My fanfic thread
Posted Image

#6 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

^ I could never diet...why eat such little food when you could eat a TON! ah that burger tasted good :D

ohh just read it all..you know I hardly read fanfics but this just makes me wonder how the hell will everything fall in place ? :3
looks promising!

#7 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:03 PM

Woot, I'm glad to see you posted a fic! I totally can't wait for more chapters. *dances around happily*

#8 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

@rndmnweird: yay thanks :3 for commenting on JPH!P too http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif
I'll post the second chap tomorrow 8D
My fanfic thread
Posted Image

#9 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:48 AM

interesting story

i like see you do more

good job <3
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#10 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

Oh hooo: interesting interesting! This looks like something I could get addicted to! ^^; I like your writing and the dialogues seemed very good to me (as in: they sounded real and not overdone: after all, they're university students, that's how they would speak).
Can't wait to read more :sob:

Posted Image

#11 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:14 AM

Now this is what I've been waiting for. ;)
Though, I promise you, if it's Ai & Reina together in the end I'll kill you. :wub: Yes, I'm biased against my favorite pairings, and TakaGaki happens to be my absolute favorite. It's happened in the last fanfic I read, and I hated it.. Though I love Reina, this is for the sake of TakaGaki.

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#12 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

@sailormari: yay thank you! ^_^
@La'akea: XD thank you so much <3 (omg your siggy is adorable :wub: ) you have no idea how many times I had to rewrite the dialogues .__. But still I don't think they're appropriate because there will be bad swearings too :wub:
Spoiler

KuteKim: omg thanks X3 I still don't know how it will end, cause I barely started the 4th chap :D I've always been a sucker for TakaGaki <3 Still, things might change between them in the plot X'D
My fanfic thread
Posted Image

#13 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

@ Ada <3: Thank you! :wub: (for the siggie appreciation)
Well, congratulations then because the dialogues flow really well, imo. And I find swearing appropriate, if it comes from Reina or a pissed off Ai-chan. I know that in person and in Japan they would probably not say bad bad things, but with their fanfic personalities, I find it appropriate (what's more, this is written by a westerner and not a japanese person, for a majority of western readers, so I think it fits <3 ).
But I'm with KuteKim: thou shall not dare break the TakaGaki!!!! :wub: Lol, jk. Things can change, worsen, but get better at the end, right? ^_^ hehe.

Posted Image

#14 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:49 PM

Ahh, you may not know who will end up together at the end, but I'll still kill you if it's RenAi in the end. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/dry.gif

Posted Image

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#15 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

Chapter removed due to failness D: lol
My fanfic thread
Posted Image

#16 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:09 PM

OOOH~! great chapter~!!!!

man, eri is just being her normal dorky self, I just LOVE HER~! she's so innocent cause she can't seem to notice that she's annoying the others...T-T
and how will my TakaGaki find their way together!?!??! T-T especially when reina also.... a little......*wink wink*

i hope you incorporate the rest of the members somehow~

nice update~ i'll wait patiently for the next one~
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#17 FaqU

FaqU

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

Interesting start(s) and I agree with asianqueen, you're english is practically perfect and I wouldn't worry to much about it. If people can understand what is going on, then meh does it really have to be up there with perfection entirely??? I speak english as a first language and I still have trouble...which I still ponder why to this day... :D

Luckily for me I am unbiased about any pairing so whatever you create, I'm sure will be great (based on the 2 chapters, yes I can feel the drama and anticipate it ^_^ )

Spoiler

Oh snap!!!! Ai-chan has got to come up with something to butter up Reina, wouldn't want a pounding
Posted Image
Thanks to Liamers for the siggie and avatar~

#18 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

^Haha, I wish I was like you..But then again, I'm fine with being biased. :lol:

TakaGaki ftw. I wish Reina would leave TakaGaki alone.. Cute Eri needs to be with Sayumin. I hope Sayu is upset that Eri is always with Gaki.. XD
Mmm..right now I think it'll be RenAi in the end, but I hope I'm wrong. Please..let it be TakaGaki.

Posted Image

#19 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

@Ada <3

I like this chapter, it is very fun to read. I can't wait to know what will happen next between Ai-chan and Gaki-san.
Keep up the great work.
Are you the same Ada XD from Takahashi Ai forum (http://takahashi-ai.foroes.net/)? Since your nickname sounds familiar to me.

#20 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 07:51 AM

@asianqueen: XD In this fanfic Eri isn't actually innocent ^^; I like to make her play negative characters bwahaha <3
@FaqU: Thank you~ XP
@KuteKim: Sayumi? trust me, she is
Spoiler
upset XD
@pesbs: Yay thanks :3 oxo yes I am :D I always check Jose's blog, but I barely come to the forum anymore D:
My fanfic thread
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users