Chapter One
Chapter Two {The Invitation to the Truth}
Chapter Three {Expect the Least Expected}
Chapter Four {A Shining Light}

MM Love Triangle
[b]Chapter 1

----
-Eri's POV-
We were all having lunch break after the photoshoot. As usual, it was Ai, Gaki, Sayu, and I eating together. I watched silently as Aika jumped around in Reina's arms. It seemed like only yesterday Reina was mine..
"Eri! Are you going to eat that?" Sayu asked me all of a sudden. She was talking about the chocolate kiss Gaki had given me a few minutes ago. I looked away from Reina, knowing that I wasn't interested in her anymore.

"Hehe, of course I will. It was given to me by you-know-who." I smiled at Gaki, who grinned. Unexpectantly, I looked into her eyes.. Her beautiful brown eyes were like treasures. Gaki giggled..boy, did I love her gi-

"Erm, I'm going to go..I have to practice my poses.." Ai stood up quickly, took her bento with her, and walked away as quickly as she could. We didn't even have a change to say a simple bye to her. I looked back at Gaki and smiled sheeplishly. Suddenly came JunJun who took Sayu away.

"I'll see you later, Sayu."I slowly smiled up at her, as I watched JunJun pull her away...but she didn't respond. Was she mad at me? What did I do wrong..? I watched as Gaki throw her lunch away, and stood up to throw my own away, when she reached for my bento. For some odd reason, her gentle touch made me blush. I quickly turned away and pretended to look at the scenary again. A few seconds later, I felt her wrap her arm around mine and she rested her head on my shoulder.
"What are you waiting for? Lets go!"
"G-Go..Go where?"I asked nervously.
"Somewhere silly." Gaki giggled, and I felt myself get trapped into another spell..of love.

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#2 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:24 AM

i wonder where they be going??

nice story not bad keep it up
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#3 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

ooo! another fanfic! it would seem aichan a little bit upset, but i'm not sure why yet. this is an intriguing first chapter. i'm looking forward to much drama in the near future!

#4 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:40 AM

OOooh, this sounds promising. I'm so glad there are new writers appearing to save us all from this fic drought which had been going on for a while. I hope I don't confuse the relationships between each fic though :lol:

Ahhh so Eri was with Reina before but now she has moved on with Gaki while 07 is with Aika? But Ai seems to be acting a little strange. Could it be she likes one of the girls too? But who? Hmmmm...

Could it be.....Risa? XD My TakaGaki love is once again reignited :D
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#5 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:59 AM

Hammerhams has stolen my speculation, so I'll just say post again soon.

#6 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

I like this so far.:w00t: But knowing your favorite pairings, I think I know who's gonna end up with who. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

#7 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

MM Love Triangle
Chapter 2
---
Gaki had pulled me over to a place that looked quite familiar.. the amusument park. Before we could get on any rides, I looked at her, blinked and tried to run away. Gaki's arm still around mine, though, made it impossible.
"Eri! Calm down. It's not another commercial." I sighed, and burst out laughing.
"Then what are we even doing here?"
"I told you.." Suddenly she grabbed by hand and looked into my eyes. "..You can trust me."
I gulped and looked around, "O-Okay.." I said, sighing. I didn't know what she meant, but it was worth a shot. I hadn't been on a ride in a long time, so I don't really remember what it was like. Gaki pulled me to a near rollercoaster and started getting in line.
"You can get in front of me." She said, smiling. Without reacting, I quickly shook my head and tried to escape again. Gaki giggled her amazing giggle..and I sighed.
"Trust me. We're going on together." She smiled again, sending tingles around my body. I started trusting her more when I got on the ride. She even helped me get into my seat. As we rode the rollercoaster, it seemed like another commercial..which wasn't bad, it seemed fun. It certainly brought back memories. As we got off the ride, however, we bumped into Sayu and JunJun..why was she with H-Her? And where is LinLin?
Sayu blinked at me, and looked away, while JunJun normally said hello with a smile. I raised an eyebrow...something was going on that I obviously didn't know about.

Coming Soon..
Chapter 3: Q&W (Questions and Wonders)
POV of Sayumi Michishige
---
Edited a bit to add more drama. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif
Also, notice I'm going to start naming the chapters.

Posted Image

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#8 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

SayuJun? Interesting. Also, so cute how Eri tried to run away from the ride.

#9 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

HAHA! Reika love. :good: Can't wait for more. ;D

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#10 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:46 AM

Chapter 3: Q&W (Questions and Wonders)
POV of Sayumi Michishige
---
I looked down at the sidewalk, not bothering to even say a simple hello to Eri. I don't even know what happened between us..it's not like we were ever even fighting..
"Juu~UUN!" Gaki squealed, most likely mocking me. My face turned bright red, but I still couldn't look up. Gaki and Eri were probably staring at me, trying to figure what was wrong.
"Nyyahh~!" JunJun replied back, obviously not noticing the tension.
After a few moments of awkward silence, someone screamed, "Well? Are you going to say something or NOT?!" After a few seconds, I gasped in surprise, as for the person was me. My face turned even more red, and I felt like I was going to burst out crying. What was I doing?
"S-Sumimasen!!!" Suddenly, instead of me crying, it was Eri. It surprised everyone, especially me. I didn't mean to make my best friend - my best friend in the entire world - cry. I wanted to go comfort her, but when I tried to walk forward, Gaki motioned me to move away. I watched as she put her arm around Eri, trying to make her feel better. I couldn't understand why she was doing this, Eri is my best friend, not her's.. I stared with amazement, as Eri started to calm down. I looked down, blinking tears away. It wouldn't even make sense to cry anymore, Eri - and definitely Gaki - wouldn't try to make me feel better. I was the one that caused all the drama..if only I knew why. I looked up at JunJun, and I think she had the same exact reaction as me. She was just watching, but for once she wasn't wearing a smile. Kamei started walking towards me, but Risa stopped her.
"What are you doing? She'll hurt you.." She whispered quietly, trying to make sure I couldn't hear - which, I could..
"..She won't...Trust me." Eri smiled a bit and Risa gave her another hug before she let her leave. My eyes, still burning from holding back tears, looked at Kamei.
"Eri.." I whispered, but she didn't respond. She stopped walking, looked back at Gaki, and then at me. After a moment of staring into each others eyes, she surprisingly gave me a hug. She grabbed my arm, and JunJun's, and started walking to a nearby restaurant. Though we were 'alone,' I heard Gaki's footsteps following behind us. We sat down together, and Eri told her to get us some food. She nodded, smiling, and left.
"Listen, I didn't mean to make you-" I began.
"I know..I'm so sorry...So, are you two together?" Eri responded slowly. Her voice was so soothing and sweet.... - "..Erm..Sayu?" I blushed and started laughing.
"No, why would we be? Jun is with LinLin." We looked at JunJun who grinned.
"Ahh..I see.."Eri said, looking around.
"So? What about you and Ga-"
"Hey guyss~!" She sat between me and Eri, and passed out our food. I sighed, and decided not to be upset. I love (friend-wise) Gaki. I respect her.. I was curious though.
"Itadaki-masu!" We chorused. I closed my eyes to cherish the food, and when I opened them I saw Eri & Gaki giggling together. Instead of a reaction, I just continued eating.

Coming Soon..

Chapter 4: Power of Music
POV of Kamei Eri

Posted Image

#11 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

I like it. work hard

#12 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:55 AM

looks like risa's a bit on the territorial side. i don't know if i can trust her...yet. this story is so interesting, i'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

#13 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:03 AM

Moar Reika please. :wub: But I like what's going on with Gaki, Sayu, Eri love triangle.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX

#14 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:29 AM

Still trying to work out where everyone fits in, so keep them chapters coming!

#15 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:03 AM

^What do you mean?

@武瑠ぴょん: Thank you.
@Glasseyelashes: What do you mean..?
@Rimii: Haha, I'll try. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif And thankss

Posted Image

#16 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:07 AM

^I think they mean the pairings. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif

23vete9.jpg

#17 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:11 AM

^yeah, the pairings. hehe, sorry bout that. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif

#18 KuteKim

KuteKim

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:30 AM

Ahh~ I see. :lol:
I wanted to wait a bit longer, but all my ideas keep getting out of my head, so I might as well write while I can. XD
---
Chapter 4: Power of Music
POV of Kamei Eri

I followed Gaki into my house, she was staying over for the night. I had dropped off Sayu and JunJun already. I turned on the light and let Gaki look around as I set up the karaoke machine. You know, I'm still not used to seeing Hello Project songs on the machine yet.. After I set it up, I decided to go in my kitchen to make smoothies. When Gaki came downstairs, I was surprised...she was already wearing her pajamas, and wow she looked..amazing.
"Hey Eririn!" She smiled and sat down on the couch, starting to look through the list of songs. I smiled at her, and started making the smoothie. Luckily my blender didn't make a loud noise, I wanted to hear Gaki sing. I watched her stand up, hearing the intro of Furusato. I smiled and poured the smoothie into two different glasses; one orange the other green. I added two straws, and started walking to the couch to sit next to her. I couldn't believe she had such an amazing voice. Of course I've heard her sing, but when she sings Furusato..it's amazing. I smiled at Gaki and clapped when she finished. We sang a few more songs, but near 10pm I was getting sleepy. We decided to each sing one more song. I chose I Wish. It's always been a favorite of mine. I think I did pretty well, Gaki of course said I did beautifully. Ha, I knew she would sing 10x better.. She chose to sing Yume Kara Samete, and although I wondered why she chose Ai's song, she did great...but all of a sudden her voice started getting weaker, as if..as if she was crying.
"G-Gakisan?"
"..Sou kikoero anata no koe ga (Yes I can hear your voice), Sou kanjiru anata no kokoro (Yes, I can feel your heart)....Yume de samete mireba anata wa koko ni inai (If I wake up with these dreams, you still won't be here." She sighed and shook her head. She put the mic on the table and sat down, looking at her feet.
"Sumimasen.."She stood up, put her glass in the sink, and walked into my bedroom. I followed her and looked right at her.
"What happened? Are you okay?"
"Yes..I am." She said, trying to hide something. I didn't know what it was, yet again. I decided to talk to her for awhile, just to get her spirits up. Somehow we were cracking up in only five minutes.
"Soo..Erinin..You know how tomorrow is Valentines Day?" I nodded, knowing we would both be celebrating by ourselves.
"Wha-" All of a sudden, Gaki's lips pressed against mine. I was in amazement, but I relaxed and let her. I pulled away and smiled at her.
"Goodnight, Gakisan." We smiled at each other, gave each other a hug, and went to sleep.

"Erinin, you awake?" Gaki asked as I blinked my eyes. What a great start to a Valentines Day morning. We weren't wearing makeup, but she still seemed pretty. While Gaki was taking a shower, I went to the closet to find an outfit for today, when I found a wrapped pink and light orange gift on the ground. I picked it up, and read the card.
"Happy Valentines Day, Erinin. Have fun today...Princess Sayumi."I sighed and sat on my bed. I opened the gift and giggled softly. Inside was a stuffed kamei, and kamei-shaped chocolates.
"Happy Valentines Day, Sayu." I kissed her card, and hid it under the bed so Gaki couldn't find it. When I was looking for an outfit, I figured out something wrong..if Sayu came in my room this morning while Gaki and I were sleeping then..Oh gosh.

Coming Soon..
Chapter 5: Who is She?
POV of Takahashi Ai

Posted Image

#19 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:55 AM

uh oh! yikes! i wonder what went through sayu's mind when she saw risa and eri in the same bed together? yet she still had the courage to give eri v-day candies.

#20 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

Oh man!! Sayu~!!! <_<

23vete9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users