Photo

Anyone get teased for liking Morning Musume?

• Please log in to reply
1474 replies to this topic

#41 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:31 AM

Nah, never get teased at all. When they ask me why I like Morning Musume, I just show them pics of Takahashi, Mikitty, Reina, etc and that usually shuts them up because then they are busy looking at the pics.

#42 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:35 AM

I dont get teased at all my friends expect J-Pop goodness from me and i have managed to convert just about everyone of them to the way of the Musume :(

#43 JFC

JFC

6th gen member

• Validating
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:58 PM

Nah, never get teased at all. When they ask me why I like Morning Musume, I just show them pics of Takahashi, Mikitty, Reina, etc and that usually shuts them up because then they are busy looking at the pics.

Same thing happens to me too. ::lol:: Just show them the pics and they almost immediately shut up.
Posted Image

#44 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:03 AM

yeah like i said before, i had then listen to some of the Momusu music and they shut up and even asked me for more songs :lol:
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#45 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:17 AM

I've never been teased, just had people ask how I can understand them...I guess they don't relaize that I can speak a little Japanese, and am learning.

Though, I think if someone did tease me about it, I'd just stare at them blankly (we all know the looks, we've seen H!M's), and ask them "Why should I care what you think of them, when I'm secure in liking them?" or something to that effect. Most people would back down at that point, cause, what's left to tease about liking anyone from H!P?

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#46 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:53 AM

I guess it's allright when people throws negative comments about MM when I'm around, coz whenever it happens I'm force feeding them with MM for as long as I can. That way they will suffer if they really don't like the music (everybody likes MM).. and if they do like it, then they'll just shut up. It works.. some ppl at work have started to ask questions about H!P and stuff like that and are slowly turning into fans. Kinda cool XD

#47 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:00 AM

Oooooh, I tried doing that....then tey stopped talking to me ._.

then I've had people ask for a disc with Morning Musume and Berryz Kobo on there only XD;

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

#48 Novaforever

Novaforever

Tsuji: Dumb as a rock, but still my #1 girl

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:29 PM

I get teased so much for liking Hello!Project. But in my case it is totally deserved. I've got quite the obsession going on now. And the worst thing about it was that I used to HATE Morning Musume. Like made speeches on how much they sucked to my best friend (who loved them). So for years I've made fun of other people who liked them, ever since I heard Mr. Moonlight (a song I still don't like), saying that it looked like they cloned one girl a billion times so that she filled the entire screen.

And then I heard Mini Moni and loved it. And I got pulled down into the Hello!Project world. And now I get told i'm a dirty hypocrite and i deserve it. Ahhh... don't hold this against me...
Posted ImagePosted Image
New avatar/siggy by AnK! *hugglez* Gam is bomb + Obligatory Tsuji

#49 Sev

Sev

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 3639 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:42 PM

I get teased so much for liking Hello!Project. But in my case it is totally deserved. I've got quite the obsession going on now. And the worst thing about it was that I used to HATE Morning Musume. Like made speeches on how much they sucked to my best friend (who loved them). So for years I've made fun of other people who liked them, ever since I heard Mr. Moonlight (a song I still don't like), saying that it looked like they cloned one girl a billion times so that she filled the entire screen.

And then I heard Mini Moni and loved it. And I got pulled down into the Hello!Project world. And now I get told i'm a dirty hypocrite and i deserve it. Ahhh... don't hold this against me...

I have friends in exactly your seat. They always try to change the subject whenever I mentioned how they used to hate H!P.. I guess they know how wrong they were. :D

#50 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:24 AM

I have friends in exactly your seat. They always try to change the subject whenever I mentioned how they used to hate H!P.. I guess they know how wrong they were. :lol:

^ I used to make them fall into my trap, by talking about cars.. then slowly changing the subject to MoMusu.. ::D: XD :c33:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#51 Tristasusen

Tristasusen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:32 AM

All my friends like Morning Musume soo its no problem, its fun that way cause you can blast it in the car and everyone likes it!! ::lol::

#52 louddemer

louddemer

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:44 AM

hehe, Do I EVER! I'm a 22 yr old male living in America. Need I say more? hehe

love,
louddemer
***I love Yaguchi Mari*** That's all :)

#53 Novaforever

Novaforever

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 02:58 PM

All my friends like Morning Musume soo its no problem, its fun that way cause you can blast it in the car and everyone likes it!! ::D:

Wish I could play Momusu in the car! Everytime I do it with my friends they complain. They like Morning Musume a little, but say that too much is bad for you. And my dad HATES it when I listen to anything H!P while he drives. He calls it my mind control music...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:59 AM

Wish I could play Momusu in the car! Everytime I do it with my friends they complain. They like Morning Musume a little, but say that too much is bad for you. And my dad HATES it when I listen to anything H!P while he drives. He calls it my mind control music...

^ tips: add other music too.. don't make it a 'h!p'-only cd.. sooner or later, people will get use to it. :wink:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#55 Novaforever

Novaforever

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 05:10 AM

^ tips: add other music too.. don't make it a 'h!p'-only cd.. sooner or later, people will get use to it. :wink:

Yeah, I tried that. But for my dad too much H!P music is two of thier songs in a row. It's so sad.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 06:54 AM

Yeah, I tried that. But for my dad too much H!P music is two of thier songs in a row. It's so sad.

^ well, make sure those musics are as about the same theme as the next h!p music.. like before the next h!p song, if it's a fast upbeat style, put in some fast paced song too, then if the next one is something slow, ballad-like, go add something like.. er.. Mariah Carey ? :lol:

g'luck.. :c13:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#57 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:30 PM

Imagine you drive fast like NFS underground while listening to Chokkan 2,to me thats cool hehe :lol: i wish i install the mp3 player in the car so when traffic jam,i can listen to 'namida ga tomaranai houkago' song while ignoring road rage swearing i drive slow.

#58 Novaforever

Novaforever

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:17 AM

^ well, make sure those musics are as about the same theme as the next h!p music.. like before the next h!p song, if it's a fast upbeat style, put in some fast paced song too, then if the next one is something slow, ballad-like, go add something like.. er.. Mariah Carey ? x_x

g'luck.. :c13:

Haha, i'll try it. I usually put on Alanis Morrisette to mix it up. Since my whole family likes her. It's such an odd person to agree on. Also one of the few American artists that I have on my ipod. I probably listen to too much Japanese music.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#59 janine

janine

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:53 PM

just wondering, but does anybody here have friends or people who make fun of you for liking morning musume? my guy friends laugh when i tell them i like watching the hello episodes, but they kind of understand cuz...well, the show has cute girls. my female friends say im wasting my time cuz theyre bunch of little girls...which i think is wrong cuz im same age as ai takahashi. plus they said none of the girls are even that pretty. but yeah, a lot of my female friends found it shocking for a guy like me watching morning musume episodes...i dont know why. they also said their music is horrible, but thats ok cuz im not into their music. a lot of people dont like morning musume in japan

how can anyone think morning musume is ugly? ::(: they are all so pretty.especially in their new music video of sexy boy.plus the songs are good and they have a show thats funny and cute. :P
[img]http://yoda.zoy.org/photos/2002/0[img]http://www.helloproject.com/img/middle.jpg[/img]6_07-Tokyo/13-Harajuku_-_Morning_Musume_fans-20020727-small.jpg[/img]

#60 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 06:49 PM

well, my female friends told me morning musume are for "no life perverts". maybe cuz they have many fans who are old men? well, i know theyre not making fun of me seriously but probably just for fun and joking way. and its my older female friends who make fun of me (theyre 2 years older than me). as for my female friends who are my age, they say the girls are really pretty and stuff...so i enjoy talking about musume with them rather than the older girls. as for their music, i dont like their music. my friends say as long as i dont like their songs, then im ok. i never liked their songs in the first place. yeah, everybody looked really hot in the new video 'sexy boy' but i find the song annoying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users