• Please log in to reply
437 replies to this topic

#41 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

I wish I could tell you the exact location of the ticket shops but I myself can only hope to find them next time if I need them.

4 years ago I could buy 2 weeks in advance Buono! concert tickets for Yokohama Blitz in Ueno shop for a good price so I could go to the afternoon and the evening concerts as well. I will try to find out where it was. Also in Shibuya I just bumped into a ticket shop by walking around. You should walk around there anyway. :)

In Tsukishima they make monjayaki at every restaurant and you can ask (probably they don't speak English) the waiter to help you. Every table is a working hot plate so be careful. And every shop has photos of celebrities who had lunch/dinner there.

Odaiba looks very nice at night. You can ride the train which has no driver and if you are lucky you can enjoy the view from the drivers seat. Most importantly you can make such photos: https://en.wikipedia...ge_at_night.jpg

I am also interested how the Hina fest goes so I will check the related topic regularly. If I am around I would rather go to a Scandal concert to Shizuoka which is quite trip but this is how the life of fans go. By the way, has anybody visited Shizuoka? I checked out the related pages but I would appreciate some personal insights as well. 

Scandal_signature.jpg

#42 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 01:15 AM

Gokuradoh is where I got tickets from it's very easy to find because it's in Harajuku on Takeshita dori around two thirds down on the left (coming from the Yoyogi end). The best tickets can be very highly priced 3/4 times the face value...but they can be worth it ;) There's normally plenty of tickets at around the face value though in the seats further back and for the less popular dates and concert times. The process is easy to, the tickets are in glass display cases and they provide a floor map of the concert hall so you tell the general area/row the seat will be. Then you just attract a staff member's attention and point out the tickets you want. Minimal communication is needed if you're Japanese sucks like mine ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#43 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:00 AM

Gorkuadoh is pretty expensive, but tip is to contact No Country For Tall Men Export @ facebook first hand, since he can help get cheaper tickets than Gorkuadoh can

Posted Image

#44 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:43 AM

Gorakudoh can be pretty expensive but it's also very convenient. It's one of the few places, outside of Yahoo Auctions, where you have any influence on the quality of the ticket that you're buying. And you can always check what they have in stock on their website: http://www.gorakudoh.co.jp/

But if you prefer to pay normal street price for a randomly assigned ticket, just go to a Ticket Pia counter, as explained on the following page: http://www.tokyogigguide.com/tickets

I've personally bought tickets for last year's Hina Fest and Berryz Naruchika concerts from Ticket Pia.

#45 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

Here is how to find the ticket shop in Ueno. There is park with trees. Opposite to that on the main road is the ticket shop. The main road is going from Ueno to Akihabara. The shop is on the left side. If you are reaching Akihabara already then you missed it.

But safety first, try to get the ticket in advance.

Is there any ticket pia at Nagoya, Chubu Central International Airport?

Thanks for all the info.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#46 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:08 AM

^ Dunno about the airport but there's plenty of them in the Nagoya area:

http://ticket-search...prefectureCd=23

#47 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:52 AM

Is there any deadline when ticket pia stops selling tickets before the concerts?

Does Lawson also sell tickets for H!P concerts?

Scandal_signature.jpg

#48 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:37 PM

^ Scandal is having a worldwide tour so you might be able to catch them as well. Probably also have a handshake event.

The more I read, the more it seem H!P concerts aren't too hard to get. How good your seats are a diff matter.

AKB48 or their subgroups, not so easy. Especially if you not in Japan.

#49 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

Is there any deadline when ticket pia stops selling tickets before the concerts?

I guess the "deadline" is them selling out? I bought my Hina Fest tickets about two weeks before the concerts.

Does Lawson also sell tickets for H!P concerts?

I don't know for sure ... but I bought a S/mileage Naruchika ticket from Gorakudoh that was a print-out from FamilyMart. And a Diver City Idol Festival ticket that was a print-out from 7Eleven. So I would assume that Lawson sells them as well.

#50 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for all the answers!

Yes, H!P tickets are not too difficult to get. Still, I wait for more info on deciding Hina fest.

Regarding Scandal, I figured out that if I am anyway in Tokyo around that time its still cheaper to make a trip to Shizuoka than going around in Europe when I am at home. And going to Germany is not so expensive. Well, still deciding...

In my opinion there should be some big AKB event at the end of March. Last year they had a big concert in Tokyo. Foreigners have a good chance to get ticket for a big concert. So lets hope for that.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#51 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

Goakudoh & Yokohama Tickets are my go to places for tickets:

You can check out what tickets are available at the shops before visiting Goakudoh:

http://www.gorakudoh...n/ticket/music/

Tickets at Yokohama Tickets:

http://www.yokohamat...icket-music.cgi

Yokohama Tickets Location/Picture:

http://www.yokohamat...tenpo/tenpo.htm

#52 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Thanks for all the answers!

Yes, H!P tickets are not too difficult to get. Still, I wait for more info on deciding Hina fest.

Regarding Scandal, I figured out that if I am anyway in Tokyo around that time its still cheaper to make a trip to Shizuoka than going around in Europe when I am at home. And going to Germany is not so expensive. Well, still deciding...

In my opinion there should be some big AKB event at the end of March. Last year they had a big concert in Tokyo. Foreigners have a good chance to get ticket for a big concert. So lets hope for that.

What more you need to know about Hinafest? The FC get tickets around Jan 20th while the rest can start buying sometime in February.

When will AKB48 concert be announced? March is not that far away.

#53 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

I want to know more about the Hinafest itself. I read the topic for 2014. I assume that more info is to come this year.

Regarding AKB48. I hope for some announcement around their best100 event later in January.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#54 bruji-chan

bruji-chan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

Hi  ^_^ 
I'm going to japan on march with my boyfriend. First time in Japan. :w00t: 
want to go to MM spring concert or Hinafest (I'm not sure which to choose).
As I can read japanese a little, I found sites where you can buy with credit card. One of them is Lawson Ticket. 
I'm a little worried because I read that michishige's last tour sold out in minutes, but now this time would be easier??
Need some advise

S u m m e r L o v e 

#55 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

Hi  ^_^ 
I'm going to japan on march with my boyfriend. First time in Japan. :w00t: 
want to go to MM spring concert or Hinafest (I'm not sure which to choose).
As I can read japanese a little, I found sites where you can buy with credit card. One of them is Lawson Ticket. 
I'm a little worried because I read that michishige's last tour sold out in minutes, but now this time would be easier??
Need some advise

Hi, if you want a ticket for Morning Musumes concert, it won't be sold out that easy, since its not a graduation concert, nor their last concert of the tour :)
My tip, is if you have facebook, write to No Country For Tall Men Export and ask for help getting tickets, its cheaper than re-sellers, and easier to get a great seat (better seat then cheap tickets from re-sellers)

Posted Image

#56 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:37 AM

I managed to check that facebook link without logging in. At the notes part he has all the documents you need to know in advance and also an e-mail address for non fb users.

In the meantime I found some answers for my own questions.

1. There is a ticket pia counter in Namba Tower Records building. I plan to hit Osaka right away so its an option to buy tickets there.

2. Shizuoka is a very nice place indeed. Its like any other place where you plan to stop by and then it turns out you need to stay there for a few days. It has a nice beach with an excellent view of Mount Fuji. A Nikko-like shrine nearby with nice views of Fuji on the way. Orange, strawberry and green tea picking activities. Its famous for green tea if you like it. I do. 

Scandal_signature.jpg

#57 komorin

komorin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:05 AM

Hey, do any of you know of a guide to Morning Musume/other H!P handshake events? I won't be needing it for quite a while but I've been thinking about it lately.

I've read Jicchan's guide, but it was a little too vague for me. I want to know specifically how to order tickets for individual handshakes, and also how to get tickets for those events that have handshakes and signings. Thanks!

Ogata HarunaNomura MinamiYamagishi Riko

#58 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:55 AM

^ the signing and handshake events are often "buy the single, and go into a lottery"

Which means, normally you buy the LE versions of a single, where there is a lottery ticket, which you write into a homepage, and then after a while you get answer if you can go to the handshake event or not.
I am unsure.

Sometimes you can buy tickets for the events on YAJ, which I did, I bought a full set for Juice=Juice handshake event :D

Posted Image

#59 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:33 AM

Where's the best place to get info on bullet trains? I'm considering doing the Fukouka to Kyoto to Tokyo route. What's the best route from Fukouka to Tokyo? ie. Cities I should def check out. Thanks a bunch.

#60 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

^ I've used the following page to plan my Shinkansen trips: http://www.tabi-o-ji.com/go/

Btw, are you getting a Japan Rail Pass? If you do, keep in mind, when planning your trip, that it's not valid on Nozomi and Mizuho trains!

More Japan Rail Pass information can be found here: http://www.japanrailpass.net/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users