I use this one: http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Scandal_signature.jpg

#62 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

You were asking for cities also. I visited Kyoto and Nara. I think they are a must see. From Nagoya I went to Matsumoto by bullet train. Visit the black castle if you can. My friend visited and praised Kumamoto, Kagoshima and Miyajima. With JR pass you can cover them all. Note that another main attraction Himeji opens fully on the 27th. It's hard to include more than this.

Here is another useful link: http://www.jcastle.info/

edit: also keep in mind this event: http://nippombashi.jp/festa/2015/

Scandal_signature.jpg

#63 Meilo

Meilo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

@Taegeuk

I´ve done the Tokyo, Kyoto, Fukuoka route last year (3 month ago). Hakata was nice.

If you got some time left in Japan i suggest to visit Nagasaki. I´ve had nice days there by visiting Gunkan-jima and enjoying the extraordenary view from mount Inasa. If you are interested

in japanese culture Nagasaki is also a good choice. Dejima, Clover Garden, Megane Bridge, A-Bomb Memorial and the Urakami chatedral invite for some interesting insights.

#64 thaipokecard

thaipokecard

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:27 AM

I'm going to Japan (mainly Tokyo and nearby cities) during mid-April. Seem like C-ute will be in Aichi while MM'15 will be in Hokkaido.

Hopefully I get could get ticket to other idol group as well.

...Signature in Progress...
Posted Image

#65 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

I want to know more about the Hinafest itself. I read the topic for 2014. I assume that more info is to come this year.

It's difficult to make assumptions on what format/content there will be for the Hinafest because it changed quite a bit. Plus who knows what will happen with the amount of group changes and members, I'll try and keep the thread for this year very up to date though.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#66 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

^Thanks very much! These days I am not fully into H!P, otherwise I would just buy the tickets for all three concerts without thinking at all.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#67 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

Oookay, so my flights are booked and part of the hotels as well. I'll be in Japan during the Hinafest, but I don't think I'll go. I will see MM'15 in Fukuoka, though. 

Besides Fukuoka, I'll be in Tokyo, Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara), Hiroshima, and Nagoya. I've not been to Fukuoka and Nagoya before, so I was wondering, has anyone of you been there? Any recommendations on where to go, what to see? :)

Also, I'd love to go to a MM'15 handshake event so much. I hope there is one somewhere... ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#68 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

I've been to Nagoya but because I had a JR pass for that time I had hardly seen anything. It was worth to go around the region. Osaka, Nara and Hikone, Matsumoto. Sakae part in Nagoya was nice though.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#69 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:24 PM

Events I'll attend while in Japan:
March 1st: Berryz Koubou concert - Ariake Coliseum
March 2nd: Berryz Koubou bustour
March 3rd: Berryz Koubou concert - Nippon Budokan
March 7th: ANGERME photoshot and J=J handshake event (Maybe also ANGERME handshake event)
March 8th: KSS show - Zepp Tokyo
March 10th: the GazettE 13th anniversary concert - Nippon Budokan
March 15th: Morning Musume'15 concert - Olympus Hall Hachioji

:D

Posted Image

#70 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 03:48 AM

Oookay, so my flights are booked and part of the hotels as well. I'll be in Japan during the Hinafest, but I don't think I'll go. I will see MM'15 in Fukuoka, though. 

Besides Fukuoka, I'll be in Tokyo, Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara), Hiroshima, and Nagoya. I've not been to Fukuoka and Nagoya before, so I was wondering, has anyone of you been there? Any recommendations on where to go, what to see? :)

Also, I'd love to go to a MM'15 handshake event so much. I hope there is one somewhere... ^_^

Wow, your itinerary looks a lot like mine.  :good: 

I have friends near Fukouka and they say it's a lovely city but they live in the countryside so any city would look more happening there. LOL

Are you going by bullet train to all those cities? I'm still doing my planning but know I will be in Yokohama March 28-29 for the Hinafest. Got ticket for the 29th.

____

Anyone else in Japan mid March to early April? I'll be all over the place but would be cool to see parts of Japan with diff people.

#71 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

Thanks for all the answers!

Yes, H!P tickets are not too difficult to get. Still, I wait for more info on deciding Hina fest.

Regarding Scandal, I figured out that if I am anyway in Tokyo around that time its still cheaper to make a trip to Shizuoka than going around in Europe when I am at home. And going to Germany is not so expensive. Well, still deciding...

In my opinion there should be some big AKB event at the end of March. Last year they had a big concert in Tokyo. Foreigners have a good chance to get ticket for a big concert. So lets hope for that.

What more you need to know about Hinafest? The FC get tickets around Jan 20th while the rest can start buying sometime in February.

When will AKB48 concert be announced? March is not that far away.

Just as expected. We got our announcements during the best200 events. An HKT and an AKB tour is coming. None of them is matching to my schedule though.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#72 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

I'm off to Japan for the first time at the end of May, mainly going for ANGERME budoken concert on the 26th of May. If anyone will be there it'd be nice to meet up.

#73 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:52 AM

Thanks for all the answers!

Yes, H!P tickets are not too difficult to get. Still, I wait for more info on deciding Hina fest.

Regarding Scandal, I figured out that if I am anyway in Tokyo around that time its still cheaper to make a trip to Shizuoka than going around in Europe when I am at home. And going to Germany is not so expensive. Well, still deciding...

In my opinion there should be some big AKB event at the end of March. Last year they had a big concert in Tokyo. Foreigners have a good chance to get ticket for a big concert. So lets hope for that.

What more you need to know about Hinafest? The FC get tickets around Jan 20th while the rest can start buying sometime in February.

When will AKB48 concert be announced? March is not that far away.

Just as expected. We got our announcements during the best200 events. An HKT and an AKB tour is coming. None of them is matching to my schedule though.

Thought you would be in Japan March 25 or 26. I'll try and get the one on 26th but if not, 25th not bad as well.

#74 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:13 AM

Well, I have to admit that I've just changed my schedule so that there is a chance at least for the 26th. I also contacted NoCountryForTallMenExports as it was advised here to get my ticket for the 27th Scandal show in Shizuoka. Hoping for sunshine there.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#75 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

Events are slowly adding up: http://www.helloproj...630960b0a0c31d/

Osaka Nippombashi Street Festa (last year's pictures are on differents blogs): http://nippombashi.j...sta/2015/?p=252

Scandal_signature.jpg

#76 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

We pretty much know the full schedule for the Hinafest this year.

http://www.helloproj...630960b0a0c31d/

Main Courses are

3/28 16.30 Anjurumu and Juice=Juice

3/29 10.00 Morning Musume

3/29 16.30 C-ute

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#77 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:53 AM

Does that mean 90% Morning Musume or more like 50%?

#78 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:23 AM

According to this post, last year it was a little bit of extra for the main dish: http://www.hello-onl...2014/?p=1753484

Scandal_signature.jpg

#79 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:56 AM

Yeah if it follows like last year then the main dish just means about a third of the concert, the rest is like a normal H!P concert with shadow H!P (Lovendor, B&S, UUGs and The Possible) thrown in. This year they have 2 and 3 person shuffle groups as well as solos though.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#80 Taegeuk

Taegeuk

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

Who else here is going to Hinafest and what day? Obvious what day I got.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users