• Please log in to reply
437 replies to this topic

#421 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:56 PM

Yeah In France they allowed it, just like the let the handshake queues go really slowly but that's because we only get those things once a year or so. Back in Japan the photo thing is a really big no no, because photos, and photo opportunities make up a large amount of their income now. But it's also a pretty big thing in general, the group I was with once had a really big problem when we tried to take a photo of some grapes in Tokyo Station of all things. XD A lot of shops will have signs saying no photos too, and you can see how often people will get blurred out of footage just because they're in the background of a News VTR etc. In Japan people are generally just a lot more protective of photos and films being taken of them.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#422 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

I've found myself waiting a lot when I want to take photos in the street so there are no faces in the picture if they do get caught and noticed they won't look very happy.

At foreign shows they seem to make exceptions for every rule like things in handshakes that were banned in Japan like playing janken they let the foreigners do abroad. If you take more than a second in Japan you get shoved along. Maybe 5 for individual handshakes lol

TEAM TAKECHAN

#423 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:52 AM

I also made their lady manager mad by taking a photo on my phone she jumped in front of me making the x sign then spent their set watching me like I was going to do it again I mean I can understand this for a big group who sells a lot of photos but this was small time in front of like 30 people but I guess the fact she was stood right next to me wasn't great for sneaking photos dunno what she imagined I'd do with them. My first impression of this group is not good lol.

Omg... never take pictures of idols! (Unless it is said people can but it's really rare) You gave her/them/fans/staff a bad image of foreigners. Maybe it was just a mistake and you didn't know but you should not do it again. And yes, you want a picture, you pay. That's just how it works.

The only reason I started doing it at gthese shows is because I saw Japanese doing it. They take pictures and film on their phones these videos pop up online. These are not big shows with no photo signs up and Japanese fans take way more liberties than I do with underground idols. This was the first show I saw anyone being stopped at a non mainstream show and it was because the manager was there in the crowd and there were hardly any people there. I doubt the fans have any more a bad image of foreigners just because of that since they do it and more.

And unless you happen to be a huge Malcom Mask McClaren fan I wouldn't worry for your image there either. I imagine it's rare a gaijin will ever watch them and they don't care because they already have the Japanese regulars who come to all their shows.

For that show, Daichi (Producer) had told everyone beforehand that taking photos of Saki (2&) was okay, and Necroma is always free to take pictures of. Still, other groups didn't okay it, so just because two were allowing it for that event doesn't mean everyone was.

#424 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:30 AM

I'm to budoukan many people for goodies but I think finaly I go to concert alone 15h30 it's a litle late but i wait you i hope there is again goodies

#425 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:24 AM

like i want goodies i can't wait you sorry.

#426 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:06 AM

I also made their lady manager mad by taking a photo on my phone she jumped in front of me making the x sign then spent their set watching me like I was going to do it again I mean I can understand this for a big group who sells a lot of photos but this was small time in front of like 30 people but I guess the fact she was stood right next to me wasn't great for sneaking photos dunno what she imagined I'd do with them. My first impression of this group is not good lol.

Omg... never take pictures of idols! (Unless it is said people can but it's really rare) You gave her/them/fans/staff a bad image of foreigners. Maybe it was just a mistake and you didn't know but you should not do it again. And yes, you want a picture, you pay. That's just how it works.
The only reason I started doing it at gthese shows is because I saw Japanese doing it. They take pictures and film on their phones these videos pop up online. These are not big shows with no photo signs up and Japanese fans take way more liberties than I do with underground idols. This was the first show I saw anyone being stopped at a non mainstream show and it was because the manager was there in the crowd and there were hardly any people there. I doubt the fans have any more a bad image of foreigners just because of that since they do it and more.
And unless you happen to be a huge Malcom Mask McClaren fan I wouldn't worry for your image there either. I imagine it's rare a gaijin will ever watch them and they don't care because they already have the Japanese regulars who come to all their shows.
For that show, Daichi (Producer) had told everyone beforehand that taking photos of Saki (2&) was okay, and Necroma is always free to take pictures of. Still, other groups didn't okay it, so just because two were allowing it for that event doesn't mean everyone was.
I think in future I'm just avoiding taking any photos it's a mine field of okay and not okay and I'd prefer to avoid another incident if I don't know which groups do or don't care. On a more positive note about this show necronomidol are really good they have a real pro looking unit. I'd heard stuff about them but they really seemed to live up to expectations.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#427 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:03 AM

I'm to budoukan many people for goodies but I think finaly I go to concert alone 15h30 it's a litle late but i wait you i hope there is again goodies

Sorry, I came 5 min late due to it took some time at the MM'15 handshake event

Posted Image

#428 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:54 PM

I just received my ticket for MM Budokan concert on December 7th! I'm on the first floor :D I'm super happy!!! I think I got a really good seat *O*

#429 arnoriang

arnoriang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:00 PM

http://www.helloproj...94b339998e912b/

Anyone going to these concerts ?

Are the tickets easier to acquire?  

Does each team just perform one song every day?

#430 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:07 PM

I just received my ticket for MM Budokan concert on December 7th! I'm on the first floor :D I'm super happy!!! I think I got a really good seat *O*

Nice!! :)

Shall we try to meet again? :P
I'm in arena this concert as well :P
*lucky when it comes to budokan*

http://www.helloproj...94b339998e912b/

Anyone going to these concerts ?

Are the tickets easier to acquire?  

Does each team just perform one song every day?

I'm not, but I know one that is going.

I think its easier than for example a grad concert

No, the girls performs a lot of songs, you can see previous concert setlists at helloproject wikia :)

Posted Image

#431 arnoriang

arnoriang

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

^ Cool! I'm happy they do concerts in January  :good:

#432 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:46 AM

I'm going to the Tokyo concerts, and yes it should be very easy to get tickets for any of the dates.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#433 maromura

maromura

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:31 AM

my friend and i are going to some in osaka :)

#434 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:12 AM

Really? Me and one friend we want to go to the 24th on Osaka too :D
Very silly question but, when we can purchase the tickets? Maybe at some combini store like 7/11, Family Mart...? Any specific ticket shop? Thanks! :D

Posted Image

#435 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:01 AM

So, you want to meet up for MM Budoukan on the 7th?

I'll try to go early in the afternoon maybe to get goods and also, I'd like to go to the handshake event of Tsubaki/Kobushi Factory! :D

Anyone in? EriponRisa I guess? :D

#436 gerdur

gerdur

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:03 PM

Really? Me and one friend we want to go to the 24th on Osaka too :D
Very silly question but, when we can purchase the tickets? Maybe at some combini store like 7/11, Family Mart...? Any specific ticket shop? Thanks! :D

I'm the friend! Will answer for them.

It was our first time buying tickets but decided to go with Nozomi (so used a proxy) to enter FC lottery for the H!P winter con and won tickets. We were going to use her service afterwards to buy the tickets for us if we lost. Not sure about any specific ticket stores in Osaka so can't help you myself with that :( But there's a summary of options to buy tickets by @Ares13 from earlier which may be helpful: http://www.hello-onl...16#entry1915149

That's how I found this thread anyway because I was looking for a way to buy tickets.

#437 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 06:41 AM

N/A

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#438 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:10 PM

Wow...Gorakudoh, the reseller in Harajuku which is always selling a lot of Hello Project Tickets suddenly announced that they are closing on the 29th of September. That place was pretty popular in particular to foreign fans since they could just buy tickets at the store. Even as a fc member I used it a lot to buy tickets for things I didn't apply for/lost the lottery with and especially during Hello Cons since the prices were really cheap for excellent seats. Hell, it was pretty much the only reason I went to Harajuku...will mis that place  :(. It's a great loss to the community and will make the use of a proxy essential to foreign fans. However, the biggest advantages of Gorakudoh were that you could buy a ticket at short notice as a foreign fan and didn't have to apply ages in advance through someone else plus the fact that you could pick your row and seat and there was certainty as to how enjoyable the live was going to be. Now the only way get certain seats is to ask proxies to apply for tickets on Yahoo Auctions which can be troublesome.

Not only that, the unofficial Hello Project cafe ("Hello Tribe") right across the street from the Hello Project Shop in Akihabara also announced that they're closing down.

Alongside the fact that less singles are being released and there are thus less H!P events it feels like a dark time for the fans...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users