• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

Please remember that I'm Norwegian so English is not my primary language. Might be some grammatical faults in my story. :whistle:

Christmas with Tsunku.

It was Christmas eve and all the Musumes, both current and former Musumes that are still active, had been invited to celebrate Christmas eve with Tsunku. Even though he had hidden it well from the media, all the girls knew that Tsunku had not been very cheerful this year. Because of that they had all agreed to say yes to the invitation in hope of cheering him up.

“Welcome everybody. How nice of you to come”, Tsunku said, but he looked sad as usual. He did look briefly in the direction of the big present the girls had brought and the girls could swear that they could see a hint of excitement in his eyes for a very short moment. The girls smiled at each other, but acted as they had not seen it. The present was so big that they needed a trolley to get it inside the mansion.

The dinner table was filled with all sorts of Christmas food and everybody ate so much food that they barely could move. Even Konkon felt she had had enough food for a while. Tsunku thought it was a bit weird that many of the girls had to be excused once or twice during dinner, but just though that girls will be girls. It was weird to bring food to the bathroom though.

After dinner it was time for some Christmas singing. Everybody had to sing a cheerful song, but when it became Tsunku's turn, he just could not do it. "There is just nothing to be cheerful about and I just can't sing cheerful songs when I'm sad", he said. He then dropped down into the couch and started to sob like a little girl. "I'm so unhappy!" he cried and felt really sorry for himself.

“I think it might be time to give him his present”, Nono said. “Someone please help me get it into the living room”. After some struggle Tsunku’s Christmas present was finally standing in the living room. Tsunku still sobbed and thought that no present could cheer him up either. Only one thing could do that and he knew that the present could not be it. The girls dragged him out of the couch and pushed him right in front of the big present. “Open it!”, they all yelled and open it he did.

Tsunku was just standing there, staring. It was what he wanted after all. Out of the big present jumped little Aibon still gnawing on a turkey leg that someone had given her during dinner. “Hello Tsunku man!” she yelled and punched him in the kidney. Tsunku yelled, but not from pain. He yelled from excitement. “Aibon!”, he cried. “I have missed you so much! Can you ever forgive me for throwing you out of H!P?”. “Of course I can”, Aibon said. “Or else I wouldn’t be here, would I?” She then gave him a big hug.

After some hugging and laughing and a Tsunku performance of “Be Positive”, Tsunku thought it was time to say some words. “Girls, as you know I haven’t been very happy this year and now you know why. I have felt bad all year after having to exclude Aibon from H!P. So Aibon, please consider coming back. I really want W to do a comeback now that Nono is ready after giving birth.” ”Of course I will.”, Aibon said with a smile. “Then we can finally release that unreleased single and our third album. Yay!” she continued and laughed. “I must say...” Tsunku said smiling. “I must say that this is the best gift I have ever gotten. It was a wonderful idea you had there girls!” “Well it wasn’t exactly our idea” said Gaki-san. “It actually was Chrisron’s idea.” “Chrisron? Who’s that?”, Tsunku asked. “You know, that guy that married Ohtani Masae earlier this year”, Kamei answered. “Oh, that guy!”, Tsunku said excitedly. “He’s almost as good looking as me!”, he continued. “I think I’ll send him one of my signed pictures. I’ll bet that will really make his Christmas perfect.”

Merry Christmas!

#22 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

Ahahaha... Chrison... If that would really happen... It would be great... I really want to see W back >.<

Anyway heres, my entry for the competition. http://docs.google.c...g658_27g9jthdfr

Did'nt want the page to be long and fat >.<
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#23 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 05:26 PM

Damn this one is not going to be easy. There will be little to tell between the top few places in this one.

#24 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:01 AM

Ahh, hopefully I'm not late or anything. Time difference kills me. I haven't written a personal story in quite some time and I'm really bad with tear jerkers. :lol:

I decided to use Lin and Jun's real names to make it seem more personal.

A Story That Has No Title, Really.

The steam from the hot cup of cocoa helped cure the shivering that was having control over Li Chun and Qian Lin’s bodies. Ai Takahashi brought it to them as they were staring out the window and looking at the snow. It was three days until Christmas and the two Chinese teenagers were unable to go back home to China to see their family. This would have been their first Christmas apart. Li’s big, dark brown eyes stared sadly at the drink.

“Li, are you feeling okay?” Eri Kamei asked, brushing and braiding Li’s hair.

Li took a sip of her cocoa and nodded. “I’m just a little said that Qian and I won’t be able to go home for Christmas this year. We spent time with our families every year and it suddenly changes. You all get to see your family at the Christmas concert on Tuesday, but our families said they wouldn’t be able to make it. I don’t understand…”

“Li has a point,” Qian whispered, moving a lock of her brown hair behind her ear. “I know moving to a different country has been hard on us and our families, but I thought we’d be able to go home for the holidays.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to see them sometime soon, yeah?” Risa Niigaki said, nodding and smiling.

Li nodded, wrapping the quilt blanket tighter around her frame and continued drinking from the cup.

“Momma, I’m in Morning Musume! I auditioned and they accepted me!” Li Chun shouted, running into the doorway and swinging the envelope around. “Momma, are you home? You need to read this!”

Li’s mother chuckled as she walked into the hallway where Li was taking her coat off. “I heard you, I heard you. You’ve been accepted? Congratulations! Let me see the letter!” She took the letter out of her daughter’s hands and slowly skimmed over the stationary. “This is great! When are you supposed to leave?”

“Three weeks from tomorrow.” She smiled.

“Li, I am so happy for you.” Her mother shed a small tear. “Your father will be very proud of you when he comes home from work.”

Li nodded. “Thank you, Momma.” She smiled as she ran upstairs to her room to pack for the greatest moment of her life.

It was the day before the performance in Tokyo. The Morning Musume girls were on their way towards the hotel they were staying in. Their annual Christmas performance was going to be the very next day. Li was nervous, but excited at the same time. To her right, Eri was leaning on her shoulder, snoozing. Reina was doing the same on her left shoulder. She smiled to herself. Perhaps this wouldn’t be such a bad holiday after all.

The girls had arrived a half-hour later at the hotel. Li had taken a small snooze after looking out the windows for so long and being smothered by two sleeping girls. She was woken up by Sayumi, who was whispering and pointing to the snow that continued falling. “The snow is getting very pretty. We should make a snowman later, yeah?” Sayumi smiled.

Li could do nothing but smile and nod. Even though the girls could cheer her up, nothing could make her happier except for seeing her family on another Christmas.

It was almost midnight and the girls were still awake. Koharu, Aika, and Sayumi were making hot chocolate with marshmallows, Risa and Ai were making popcorn, Qian and Reina were deciding on a movie to watch, and Eri and Li were pulling out all the Christmas presents from their suitcases to the middle of the floor. This was going to become a new tradition. The girls would watch movies and have hot chocolate and popcorn until midnight. At midnight, they would open the presents they bought for each other.

Qian and Reina, as well as the rest of the group, decided to watch Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer until midnight. They shared laughs and “awws” while drinking their hot chocolate and having popcorn fights. The alarm clock rang at midnight and the girls put aside everything to make extra room for torn up and discarded wrapping paper.

It was finally Christmas afternoon and nearing closer to the performance time. Fans were already starting to line up and sit in their chairs, as well as the girls’ families, except for Li’s and Qian’s, in the front area. Earlier in the day, Li and Qian sat backstage having a conversation with each other while the other girls went to talk with their families for a few minutes. Every once in a while, Li and Qian went up to their parents to exchange Christmas wishes, hello’s and smiles.

The families eventually ended up going back to their seas before the concert started. The girls stood in their positions on stage, waiting for the curtain to rise.

The curtain rose and the fans and families were on their feet cheering. Morning Musume continuously walked across the stage, waving and smiling. Christmas song after Christmas song, the concert lasted about an hour. The girls were heavily breathing as they walked backstage, water and towels awaiting them, the families as well.

Li and Qian smiled as they watched the parents hug their daughters. As happy as they were for their friends, they also couldn’t help but feel a little jealous. The Chinese girls knew there would be schedule conflicts, but they didn’t think it would happen on holidays, especially Christmas.

“I don’t understand why we weren’t able to fly back to China or my parents couldn’t fly over to Japan.” Qian muttered, taking a sip of water.

“My relatives always were against my coming over here, but I didn’t think it would stop them from seeing me. I don’t think we’ve gotten a phone call either, have we?” Li asked.

Qian shook her head. “Nobody told me about a phone call, but I guess we’ve been too busy getting ready in order to deal with those. Hey, is that Tsunku coming over?”

Li blinked, putting her towel and water down and standing up. Qian was right. Tsunku was walking to the backstage with sunglasses on and gift bags. He handed a bag to each of the girls, including their parents. They all thanked him. Tsunku nodded and smiled, turning to Qian and Li.

“I actually have special presents for the two of you, Qian and Li. We all knew you two couldn’t go back to China due to the performance date, so we all thought we’d work together and give you the greatest present you could ever have this year.”
Qian and Lin looked at each other, then back to Tsunku.

“Qian?”

“Li?”

Qian and Li’s heads sharply turned to the right when their names were called. The voices sounded familiar to them. Their mouths formed into huge smiles as four recognizable people were walking towards their way. Their parents had arrived in Japan to watch them perform. Li and Qian ran over to them, hugging them with tears in their eyes.

“I didn’t see you in the audience.” Li whispered to her mother.

Her mother chuckled. “We were watching from backstage where you couldn’t see us. We all wanted it to be a surprise until the end of the concert. Your friends knew it too.”

Li and Qian turned around to look at their friends and Tsunku. They both said thank you and continued to talk to their parents, hoping to catch up on all the fun events that were happening in the current year and what would come in the future.

“Merry Christmas, everyone!” They all said.

#25 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:04 AM

Ahh, hopefully I'm not late or anything. Time difference kills me.

you still got another 24 hours. :lol:

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#26 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:11 AM

Secret Santa, Part 2

Ai Takahashi and Niigaki Risa were in their room, with the 7th and 8th generation listening in on them.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! More, more!”

“Umm…that doesn’t go there”

“YES IT DOES! OOOH YES! YES!

Kusumi was freaked out of her mind at this point. So, she came up with a plan that she though to be ingenious.

“Okay, one of us has to go in there.”

Everybody then stared at Aika, the youngest.

“What??” Aika stared back at her senpais with equal intensity.

Kusumi then proceeded to shove Aika through the door, and simply said “It was nice knowin’ ya, kiddo”

Then more noise was heard.

“Oh my god. That looks SOOO AWESOME!”

“You wanna join us Aika?

“Sure, Gaki san! I’ll be on Aichan’s side of the bed.”

“YES! YES! YES!”

“This is so much fun!”

”And it’s good exercise too!”

Suddenly, Kusumi burst down the door, suspecting Aika was doing something inappropriate. What they saw was completely and utterly shocking. Takahashi, Niigaki, and Aika were sprawled out on top of each other with bright pink objects with two rounded prongs sticking out of them. These were all connected to an odd shaped black device which was hooked to the TV. Kusumi and the Panda twins kept on staring at the three of them.

“What? Gaki-san got me a Gamecube for Christmas!”
Posted Image

#27 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 05:04 AM

I not the best wroter so here i go

hope you like my story

a Hello! Project Christmas by sailormari

It was Christmas Eve at the North Pole. All the little Musume elves were busy with last minute preparations. Risa Elf wrote replies to Christmas letters that the WOTA boys sent , Eri and Sayumi Elf were finishing off Photobooks to load onto Tsunku's sleigh, Aichan made cookies and candy so sweet; Reina, Jun Jun and Lin Lin were wrapping away; and Koharu entertained the rest of the elves, while the Aika elf was half asleep on her blue blanket. They all nodded their heads to Hello Project melodies.

Tsunku had his feet up by the fire, taking a brief rest while he worried about how to deliver the gifts this year Since fed ex was on strike and UPS rates have gone u, plus those silly C-ute and Berryz reindeer had gulped down several batches of Aichan delicious cookies and candies, and now they were all lying down, groaning with tummy aches. Eri try to give them Medicines but nothing seem to help.

Suddenly an eerie green light filled the room and a screeching siren drowned out the Christmas carols. The elves, Tsunku and the reindeer looked up and forgot they were doing for the moment. "That ... that ... that looks like a UFO flying saucer" spluttered Risa Elf, watching in awe as it flew over the Village. All the lights flickered and the reindeer started jumping, screaming and shrieking around in a panic. the UFO started to go off course, and it zig-zagged wildly before crash landing in a clearing right on top of the Snowman the elves had built that afternoon. The Elves, the Reindeer, Tsunku all watched in amazement.

The UFO finally landed on the ground, and a ramp came down from the side. It filled with a green light, and out marched a line of little green men. They were 4 feet tall and they march right up to Eri her
" Take me to leader."

"Well, technically I'm the goddess, you know" replied Eri
"oh hush with that talk" the other girls yelled
"but I guess Tsunku is our leader - you'd better talk to him." said Eri

The little green men ran over to where Tsunku was standing
"Yo!" said Tsunku
"Yo - what is YO?. we here to take over the planet" said one the green men

"Hey I just through something ..." laughed Sayumi Elf, "Now Mari no longer the shortest!".

"OMG your right?" laughed Risa Elf.
then all the other elves and reindeer join in the laughter.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" laughed Tsunku.

The little green men start to get frustrated and yelled out in one voice "WE WILL Take over planet, first Christmas, then World. Nothing stop will stop us.".

"OH Yuko, come here" yelled Tsunku.

"oh no" Kei elf mumble to herself "they really in for now" Nacchi elf said

Yuko stepped in, all smiles "Hi look like you had long journey to get here. Come and sit by the fire, and enjoy my egg nog and mincemeat tarts before you start invading us."

"Egg nog?" echoed the elves, as the little green men talked to each other and go "Yes we will take this egg nog and refuel ourselves."

And Yuko in smiles, led the line of green men in to the Workshop kitchen.

Konkon, Mako and Eri Elf had their heads together. "Those guys look a lot like the WOTAS we were playing for on that concert yesterday. "You know you may be right" whisper Aichan. "Maybe they were stalking us out" said Yossie

Nono and Aibon's pointy ears wriggled "We'll go and help Yuko serve the green men - you never know!".

"yea right! they prob going to serve themselves " though Tsunku with an enigmatic grin as he shake his head

Back in the kitchen, all the green men had finished off all the tarts and cookies and were behaving strangely. They staggered all around the workshop, knocking over piles of gifts and crashing into each other. It was a mess! Aichan and Sayumi Elf ran around retrieving Xmas presents and Kaori Elf was trying to get the rest of the elves out of the green men way. the C-ute and Berrzy reindeer kept dashing through the chaos trying to stay out of the way. Finally the last of the green men staggered out the door.
There he ran into Rika elf who was carring a 9mm she smiles and goes"merry christmas, and now time for you to die" as she fire two bullet into his head and then he crashed head first in the snow beside Tsunku's sleigh. "Leave it to Rika to finish them off" said Erika and Yui

The other Elves had been consulting with Tsunku "what happen did Yuko poison them" they wonder Just then Yuko tells them "no it was Miki elf who killed all the green men. "How you do it Miki" all the elves roared "I just showed them this" as Miki holds up a photo
http://img218.images...uflowersdz6.jpg

"ewww" screams Eri. "thats good one Miki" laugh Yuko and then the rest of the Elves and reindeer's join in the laughter. "I dont see whats so funny" yelled Tsunku. Then again the girls busted out in around round of laughter. Hey I have an Idea said Maimi reindeer "since we cant fly why not use the UFO to get all the gifts out" Then all the other elves and reindeer agree that was a great idea. Even Tsunku agree they would use the UFO. "Christmas is saved "yelled everyone. And as they ride the UFO into the night you can hear them singing "Pittari Shitai X'mas!" and Mari yells out as they fly away "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good........"

"Hey wait a min who made that short Joke about me"

The End
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#28 nic

nic

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:18 PM

Heres my story.

An Unforgettable Christmas

It was a lonely christmas night in Tokyo. The thought of having to celebrate christmas by myself made me feel even lonelier. So, I went out of the house to get into the christmas spirit.

While walking along the streets and enjoying looking at the beautiful decorations and ornaments. I accidentally knocked into someone as I was paying attention to the decorations. After realising that I have hurted someone, I quickly helped her up and to my astonishment, It was Umeda Erika! The girl that I had a crush on since the start of middle school.

"Hey Erika, Sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking at where I was walking." I said.

"Oh.. It's ok, By the way, what are you doing here alone on this Christmas night ? " asked Erika.

"Well.. I was quite lonely by myself at home as my parents are working overseas and my friends are busy celebrating Christmas with their own family " I replied.

"Oh I see.. Care to join me and a few of my friends in celebrating Christmas together? " asked Erika

I immediately agreed. And followed Erika home.

Upon entering Erika's house, I noticed that all the Hello! Project Kids were present.

"Konichiwa, I'm Erika's classmate, Nice to meet all of you! " I said while smiling and blushing as I was the only guy in the party.

Soon after, Yajima said, "Welcome to our Christmas party, Please feel free to help yourself with the food and refreshments."

It was a feast, the table was filled with sumptuous food like log cakes, turkey and candies. After eating and mingling with the girls for abit. Momoko suggested that we play a game called "Truth or Dare".

" I'll explain the rules. First of all, All of us have to sit in one circle, when the music starts, you have to keep passing the parcel to the person next to you until the music ends. The last person that ends up with the parcel have to choose between Truth or Dare. If that person chosed Truth, he or she have to answer one of our questions. If that person chosed Dare, he or she needs to do something daring which is also up to us to decide. " Momoko explained.

The music started and the parcel was passed on really quickly. For the first round, the parcel ended up with Mai.

"Ok, so Mai is the first victim haha. Truth or Dare? Momoko asked.

"Umm.. Truth then" answered Mai.

"Ok, here is the question, Who do you think is the most kawaii of all the Hello Project Kids? "

Without hesitating, Mai answered " Well.. Because I am the youngest here, I am the most kawaii~~! "

Everyone smiled at her and then Momoko shouted, " I'm kawaii too! " Everyone then burst out laughing.

The music then started playing again..

This time, Momoko, being the playful girl, stopped the music when the parcel was with me.

"Ok.. Nic, Truth or Dare" ?

I then replied, 'Truth'.

"Ok, The question is.. Who do you like?"

I blushed and said, Well.. the person that I like is here and she is Erika.

Everyone howled like wolves, 'Woooooooo'

That moment was certainly very embarrassing.
I stole a glance at Erika, She was also blushing.

Despite that embarrassing situation, Momoko asked "Ok. Now that Nic has confessed his love. Any comments? Erika-chan? "

Erika still blushing, replied "Can we just continue with the game? "

Momoko then said, " Ok, lets stop teasing this couple. Shall we sing some christmas carols?

After singing, most of the H!P kids left as it was already quite late. Erika then called me over to the balcony to talk.

"Nic.. I was too shy to say anything just now, So do you really like me ? "

I replied. " Yes, ever since the start of middle school, I already had a crush on you, I did not confess to you because you were always very popular, whereas I'm just a nobody. "

Erika then said, "To tell you the truth, I like you too. Ever since we were in the same class. But I was afraid you did not like me, so I did not tell you about my feelings."

I was very happy after I heard those words from Erika.

"Since both of us know about the feelings we have for each other, Shall we date? " I asked.

Erika nodded her head showing the sign of consent. We then spend the next 10 minutes enjoying the beautiful scenery of the snow together.

It was certainly a unforgettable Christmas for me and Erika. We have been dating ever since.

Sorry for my grammar and vocab mistakes if there are any.

Thats the end of my story haha . A story that can never come true but at least its worth imagining about it.

#29 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 05:23 PM

Hmm proving to be quite close this one. So far i have picked a winner and there was quite a battle in the bottom 4 but i have picked now.

There will be eight stories in total that get points. Plus so far 4 of you have managed to earn bonus points in this game. Including one person who did not make it to the top 8.

#30 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

Hmm proving to be quite close this one. So far i have picked a winner and there was quite a battle in the bottom 4 but i have picked now.

wait a second does that mean the game is over already?
or can i still submit entries?
or else i woke up early for nothing ^_^

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

The game has not ended yet. The first post always states when a games ending time is as well.

I have found its best to look through the entries early so its easier to do at the end, so please enter one as well :P

#32 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:46 PM

I. Miss. U&U.

On a common street of Tokyo. The street is common, but never seen before the street was empty. Empty, besides standing there two figures, two girls to be exact. Neither of them moved, neither did the sun. The sun was not seen as it was covered in the clouds.

As time passed, the clouds started to float away slowly, and sunshine brighted the street once again. The two figures had movements and each turned around.

".............."
".......tsuji.....?"
"........................ka...go?"
"TSUJI!!"

The two ran towards each other and threw a hug together on the street of Tokyo. The excitment of each other is causing both of them to be in heavy tears. Afterall, they couldnt contact each other at all for 10 months since kago was suspended. They both have so much to say, so much to tell, so much to share, but no one said anything yet, becuase neither of them knew where they wanted to start, nor who to start first.

"Kago?" Tsuji broke the silence.
"yes Nono?"
".....are you real?....i mean, is this for real?"
".........let's believe so, even if not, i hope it is. I miss you so much Nono.."
"Me too..."

After calming down. "aibon, why are you on the street anyways?"
"I'm not too sure, i just wanted to, so i came onto the street today.... dont know why there is no one at all though."
".....you're wrong... i am here, i'm here with you~"

There wasn't anywhere they were heading, Tsuji and Kago, holding hands, walking on the street randomly. And for sure they were enjoying every second of the time. The sun never stopped moving, their shadows were casting longer.

"Nono... are you angry at me?"
"Why?"
"for doing something stupid, seperating the two of us.............." Kago started to tear, she clearly regretted of what she did and was caught of doing, which ending the happiest time neither of them ever had.
"............no aibon, i can never be mad at you........never........." Tsuji wiped away Kago's tears, but she herself started to cry too. She forgave Kago, but even if so, Tsuji felt really lonely during the 10 months being alone. Tsuji continued after Kago helped her to wipe her own tears. "what is important, is that we are together today.."

The two went to a near by park to sit down. The sun was starting to set, clouds were coloured orange.
"Aibon, its almost Christmas time, you know?"
"Yea, there is only 4 days away from it, i think."
"That's right, i have prepared something for you, but i dont know when the next time it will be that we'll meet so i will give this to you now" Tsuji said as she put out her two hands with a little green box between her palms.
"Nono...."
"Why, you want want it??"
"Of course i want it, thank you~... and, and i want you to have this as well" Kago replied as she took out a little red box from the pocket of her jacket. "This is just like the gift exchange we do every year ever since we met, doesnt it?"
"Thank you~~~ now there isnt a year that we havent exchanged Christmas gifts yet"
"Yep, and let's hope we will never stop."
"When did you prepare it?"
"hehe, Problaby the same time nono prepared for mine?"

They promised each other to not open the gifts until Christmas Day, Tsuji also suggested that if they are not meeting on Christmas Day then they will yell out the window to say 'thank you'.
Kago and Tsuji had the happiest day since 10 months ago when they seperated. They did not go anywhere special, did not do anything exciting, but only being together again, that already is the most joyful that can happen of them. Hours have passed, but to them, hours only seems like minutes, happy time never seems to be lasting long enough. Half of the sun has set down already, the long shadows are weaken out becuase the sky started to darken already.

"Nono... im so happy to see you again today"
"Me too Aibon, the sun is setting, we better go home soon too...."
"When do you think we will meet again?"
"Anytime we want to? Just like how we met today~"
"Mm!.... Kago-chan Desu~"
"Tsuji-chan Desu~"
The rest of the time ended with laughters and tears, tears of joy. The last beam sun light was not seen on the street of Tokyo anymore, Darkness.

".................................." Tsuji woke up from her bed..."Was...was that all.. was the whole meeting with aibon all just a dream?.................. hey what's this?" A little red box was found, sleeping right besides Tsuji....Tsuji turned into a bright smile.

On the other side.....

"I am going to see Nono again tomorrow in the dream again, right?" Kago said as she sat on her bed, staring at a little green box that she held in her hands....

"Merry Christmas, U+U"

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#33 Mariani

Mariani

INTOXIAHCATED

• Senpai
  • 1079 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:53 PM

sanrio I love your story sooo much!! :D I miss aibon :D
Posted Image
credit to : kissthebluesky

#34 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

nice, thank you for your support :D
i felt quite sad too when i was writing it :D especially when i tried to imagine their first reactions and aibon's confession

#35 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

All very tight this one and not much more than an hour left to enter.

#36 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:19 AM

Winners have now been chosen and it was difficult to pick.

1 sanrio
2 DarkwinteR
3 cool kickin dude
4 Kishimoto Erika
5 Risa/Misa
6 Ishikawaluvr
7 nic
8 Mimi_girl

Bonus points went to

Mimi_girl for the best line in all of the story's.

"Hmm, thats enough cookies, we only gonna give three cookies each to the members anyways. And besides you have flour on your face."

heh i so imagined that XD

chrisron - For having one of my HP Christmas wishes happen in the story even though he did not make the top 8.

Ishikawaluvr - For the best use of double entendre's.

nic - For the sentiment that came under one of my bonus categories.

sanrio - Bonus points awarded for the story that touched me the most.

#37 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:36 AM

This is great! i woke up early to finish it and it was worth it!!! XD

thanks very much MrH :) even got bonus points too :omg:

and good job everyone, all the entries are great, i never thought mine would get this high cuz the contest was soooo good!
i enjoyed reading and imagining everyone's stories XD

#38 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:06 AM

:lol: :lol: Im so glad you had a chance to enter sanrio!!
My eyes teared up LOL <3 (Man Im too emotional LOL) It was so cute and sad <3
<3 I loved it! I miss them!!

And a big congrats to the rest of the winners!!
I would have no chance in this contest, you all had good stories!! :w00t:
Posted Image

#39 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:13 AM

:w00t: :lol: Im so glad you had a chance to enter sanrio!!
My eyes teared up LOL <3 (Man Im too emotional LOL) It was so cute and sad :lol:
<3 I loved it! I miss them!!

THanks XD
i had this story in mind since the contest came out, but could never finish the plot in mind. Only completed the plot last night and typed it this morning ^_^

i re-read my story after the results came out, and i started to tear up myself, it IS quite touching <3
and i coudlnt believe i wrote this touching story msyelf XD now i wanna film a movie out of it.... starring Tsuji and Kago <3

and to be honest, i really think my story is not as Christmas related as other's

#40 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:10 AM

Wow! Congratulations on the win, sanrio! :w00t: (I love :lol: your story!)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users