• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:02 PM

As the name suggests simply write a Christmas related Hello Project fan fiction.

You can use as many or as few members as you like and this does include both past and present member if you so wish.

The story must be Christmas related.

The story must be posted by midnight the 11th of December (GMT)

The word limit is 4000 words which is quite alot but don't feel you have to write a long story

Your fan fictions should be posted in this thread

#2 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:40 PM

Ooh, I'm so doing this!

So do we post our fics here? Or PM them to you? (That'd be really neat if we posted them here. . . To see what other people wrote, you know?)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#3 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:24 PM

Posting them here would be the best idea so everyone can see them

#4 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:15 PM

CKD will win this one I betting on him

I might try this too
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#5 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

I will try this! Does anyone know if Wordpad will tell you how many words you've written? I'll lose my count when counting to 4,000. :lol:

#6 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

oh darn Christmas related, i guess i cant reuse my movie-plot for this then :lol:
um..... gotta start brainstorming now...

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#7 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:09 AM

well guys, here goes...

It was the night before Christmas and it was a clear, cold night. I was in my apartment, which I moved in a month before. The living room had a Christmas tree, but no presents. I was sitting on the couch, watching some Christmas show, but it had no effect on me. I decided to go to bed early and just dream away wishing what should be happening to me on Christmas morning.

I went to my room, got changed and got ready for bed. Before I turned off the light, I looked at the calendar on the wall. It was a calendar of three girls. I had bought the calendar a few days prior to moving to my apartment. I looked at it for a few seconds and sighed. I began to wonder what they would be doing for Christmas. After staring at the calendar for almost five minutes, I turned the light off and went to bed.

I slept through the entire night without any problem. Again, thanks to the fact that I had nowhere to go to the next morning. I couldn't find a party I could go to or go to my parent's house since they lived far away. I probably would get my presents in a few days from them. It wasn't like anything big was going to happen if I showed up there anyway.

The next morning, I was nudged awake by someone. I looked at the clock, knowing that it was still too early to be up in the morning. Before I could lay back down, I saw someone smile at me. Then I saw two other girls standing next to a Christmas tree. Before I could say a word, they had surrounded me in my bed.

"Merry Christmas!" the three shouted.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"The door, silly," one girl said.

"Do you realize it's snowing outside?" another girl asked me.

"That's ridiculous," I said. "It's clear skies outside."

"Look out and see."

I looked out the window and sure enough, it was snowing. Not like the big snow that other cities would get, but it was good enough. The weather didn't say anything about snow the night before. Funny how things change in a matter of hours.

I looked at the Christmas tree which two of the girls were standing near a few minutes prior. It was as big as any Christmas tree I could find at a department store. I saw the three girls and I looked at the calendar and I made a shocking conclusion.

"You're.." I tried to say.

"What is it?" the girl who nudged me awake asked.

"You're the girls from the calendar!" I finally said.

It was indeed the girls from the calendar. They had red Santa clothing and they almost had a pose just like in the calendar. I couldn't say anything else. In fact, I really didn't need to. The three led me out of bed and ino the kitchen. There was a cup of hot chocolate on the table, which I assumed it was mine.

I drank the hot chocolate and went back to my bedroom and got dressed. I went in the living room and I saw something out of the ordinary. My Christmas tree, which was bare the night before, was filled with presents. I looked at the girls, who were handing gifts to me. One of the girls put a Santa hat on me and held something in the air.

"Mistletoe!" she shouted as she kissed me.

"Hey!" one girl said. "I wanna kiss him!"

"Wait a minute," I said. "Just who are you?"

"I'm Erika," she said as she kissed me.

"I'm Yui," the girl with the mistletoe said.

The one girl stopped handing out gifts and sat on my lap. My face was turning red and I saw that her lips met mine. I closed my eyes and shared with her the most dreamlike kiss I ever had. After the kiss, she looked at me and smiled.

"My name's Rika. We are the three girls on the calendar."

I couldn't say anything. Never in my wildest dreams would I be kissing someone that was only on a calendar on the wall. I looked at all the presents that were on the floor. I started to open them, one by one. They had cd's photos, and souvenirs from concerts that they did. When I finished, there were three presents left, one from each girl.

I opened Yui's present first. Inside, it had a beard and a black wig. It also had a picture of Yui in dress attire. I didn't know what it was before she told me. "It's from the train station skit," she said. "I play the wife that doesn't want my husband to leave."

"Have you ever see Hello!Morning?" Erika asked.

"Unfortuantely no," I said.

"What do you mean you haven't?" Rika asked. "I host the show and you've never seen it?" She had her hands on her hips and looked serious. I looked at her as I laughed. The more she tried to look serious, the harder I laughed. Soon, she started to laugh, as well as the other girls.

I opened Erika's present next, which had a tye-dyed T-shirt, a picture of her and a guitar. I always wanted to play the guitar in my spare time, but never had the chance to. "Is this from the train station skit as well?" I asked.

"It is," Erika said. "I make everything seem terribly happy."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I just started laughing again. I wanted to play a song for them, but I didn't know how to. I knew that I had to play at least a note or two before they left.

I opened Rika's present last, which had a train sation uniform and some pics as well. It also had three scarves inside as well.. Somehow, the girls must have forgot to put the other two scarves in their presents. I took one of them out which had Rika's name on it.

I looked at the girls and was speechless for about five minutes. I really didn't know how to thank them. I finally found the words to say to them as they smiled at me. "Thank you," I said. "But I don't have anything to give you girls."

"Don't worry about it," Erika said. "Having you here is our gift."

"Come on," Yui said. "We have to go."

"That's right," Rika said. "We have a Christmas show to do. You're invited."

I put on my Rika scarf and got my jacket on as the girls went outside. I assumed that they would come in a sled since they had Santa clothing on. I didn't see a sled or any transportation. I saw the three girls motion me to come with them. They were going inside a ordinary building that I had passed by every day. When I went inside, I saw that I was at a TV studio.

I couldn't explain how it became a studio. Maybe it was that way all the time. I probably will never know how, but that would have to wait until later. I saw the three girls and I went with them onto the set. None of the camera crew said anything about me being on the set. It was like they were waiting for me all along.

I sat down as Rika sat down beside me. I wanted to say something to Rika, something that I would probably never say to any other girl. Before I could however, there was a group of girls ready to sit down. One of the girls had a present for me. I would have said something about it, but I kept it to myself.

"What's going on here?" I asked Rika.

"I'll tell you later," she told me as she gave me a peck on the cheek. "The show's about to begin."

sat and watched Hello!Morning, never wanting for it to end. I know it's a weird thing to say, but when you are this close and have never watch a show like this before, you would understand. It seemed like two hours before everybody left the stage. I looked around and saw that the camera crew had left too. I was about ready to leave too, but I would wait until the girls told me it was all right to do so. For some reason, I still had the present in my lap, never opened. I was about to open the top of it off, until Rika came up to me.

"So, did you enjoy it?" she asked me.

"I did," I said. "I wish I could watch it all the time."

"We'll figure something out," she smiled.

After that, her friends Erika and Yui came over and asked what we was doing. We decided to go onstage and look around for a few minutes. I looked around and wished how I wanted to be on the stage. It's childish to say, but again if you were in my shoes you would say the same thing. I wanted to say something to them, but I couldn't find the words to do it.

After leaving the set, one of the girl's cell phone's began to ring. The girls listened to Erika's phone which was put on speaker. It was in Japanese, so I couldn't understand it at all. Another thing I wish i could do in my spare time. After they hung up, the three girls looked at me with the same sad look on their faces.

"Sorry Phil," Rika said. "We gotta take you home."

"We have to rehearse for our concert tonight," Erika said. "Wish we could take you with us."

I knew they were going to be busy, and that this would be the only time I would get a chance to see them. I nodded slowly and said sadly, "Ok. Let's go."

I saw that the girls didn't want me to leave either, but they had rehearsals and if given the chance, they would have said no in an instant. However, they are idols and they have other obligations to do. We all walked to the door which we went through an hour or so earlier. The door opened and we were standing outside. None of us said anything as we made our way across the street to my apartment.

"Thanks for spending Christmas with us," Erika said.

"I wish I could go with you guys," I replied.

"You will soon," Yui said. "We promise."

I saw the girls walk away for a moment before my voice caught up to me. I finally had the courage to say something which was familiar to them. It was something that I ahd heard on the train station skit on H!M. "No, no!" I yelled. "You can't go!"

"Phil!" Yui shouted as she ran up to me and hugged me.

It was the longest, and most comfortable embrace I had ever experienced. It seemed like time had stopped and people had frozen where they stood. Erika had went over and hugged me as well as Rika. I was almost in tears as I saw that Rika was in tears as well. I went over to her and kissed her the same way as she did to me hours earlier. I went to Erika and Yui, who were almost crying, and kissed them the same way.

I watched them leave as they went back to the door and went inside. I almost wanted to run over to the other side of the street and go inside. I waited for a few minutes before I went over there. As I put my ear to the door, I heard voices that were in Japanese. I knew that I would probably meet with them soon.

I went back to my apartment and went inside. I still had the present from back at the studio. I was about to open it, before I heard the doorbell ring. I answered the door and saw the mailman, who had a bag presented for me. The mailman gave me the bag as he left. I closed the door and looked inside. It had cd's, concert videos, posters, and other things. It had a note attached to it. I took the note to the computer and had it translated. It read:

Hi Phil! We hope you have a Merry Christmas. We wished we had a chance to get to talk to you. Hopefully, we will get a chance to see you soon. Until then, here is some of H!P goods to keep you over. Again, Merry Christmas to you!

Morning Musume

I went back to the present Rika had given me. I went ahead and opened it. It had a picture of Viyuden and some pics of them. It also had a pass that said "Access All Areas". It also had a note inside. I went to the computer and had it translated. When I did, I almost began to cry again. The note said:

Hi Phil! Here is our Christmas gift to you. The pass won't be good until the beginning this year. The good news is that this pass is a permanent pass for all our shows. Thanks so much for sharing Christmas with us. We love you and Merry Christmas!

Viyuden

I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what to say. I decided to keep the two letters in a folder in my room. I took the letters and the bag in my room. I started to decorate the room with some posters as I listened to H!P music or the next few hours. After a few hours, I went back to the living room and had some hot chocolate.

Before I could take the first sip, the doorbell rang again. I answered it to see a man handing me a letter. Before I could say anything, the man left to the other side of the road. I opened the letter which read:

Come on over. You're invited to our Christmas party.

Without a word said, I put on my jacket and my Rika scarf. I stepped outside and headed for the studio. The snow was still falling, almost the same pace as it was this morning. I went over to the door and opened the door and saw darkness. I went inside and didn't hear or see anything. I was about to leave before told myself not to.

Suddenly, I saw the lights flicker on. I turned around and saw Morning Musume and Viyuden smiling at me. I knew that I was back at the studio. To me, having them here for a Christmas party was the best Christmas gift I got this year.

"Merry Christmas Phil!" the group shouted.

"Thanks guys," I said. "Merry Christmas."

It was truly a Merry Christmas indeed.
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#8 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:13 AM

cool_kickin_dude, yours is so good. . . :D I don't even want to start writing mine now; I think you win hands down.
Kpop 101

#9 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:13 AM

Okay, here's mine. I didn't post it here because there's some lesbian relationship, so be warned. Proceed at your own risk :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3nb592
Posted Image

#10 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:19 AM

^ Ah, yours is good, too! That was such a surprise at the end; and really well written. I'm so jealous. :P
Kpop 101

#11 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:14 AM

Its still worth entering even if you think you wont win this as every point counts for alot and could well be the difference between winning a prize or not. Damn in one of the other threads the guys have resorted to cosplay :lol:

#12 ☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

☆LuckyFortuneCookie☆

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1041 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:23 AM

Uhhhh *nervous laughter* ummm..wow...I didn't realize that this topic would involve personal fantasies....*gulp*

Sanrio: you have a few grammatical errors, but that was a very long fantasy
Ishikawaluvur: nice vocab, needed a bit more story line.

#13 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:46 AM

Okay I did this for fun as I always wanted to write a story where everything rhymed. So enjoy:

All the girls sat in a room and began to chatter,
When all of the sudden they heard such a clatter.

WOTA’s with CDs, DVDs, and more,
Wished to be sign by girls, charged full blown.

With tears in there eyes and fear in there hearts
They ran to for there life while using there smarts.

Reina and Eri headed for cover
While Risa and Aika grabbed the ceiling fan and began to hover.

Junjun and Linlin began to scream,
For they had never had this crazy dream.

Ai and Sayumi seemed level head
Well, that was till they went and ran for there bed.

Koharu seemed content swamped by the boys
She was happy to see everyone filled with joy.

While running with fear to save there lives
Yossie appeared and said “I don’t want to hear any of that jive!”

Shocked by the appearance of the leader
The girls stood in shock as with hit with a beater (Hey it rhymed)

Ushering the girls with much vigor
Miki’s appearance was just the trigger.

As the girls hurried into the night
They shouted “Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!”

………….
“Oh yeah and stay away or else we will sue”
You understand they weren’t kidding too.

As the crowds followed here and through
The girls were getting tired of the brew

With a mighty kick and punch
The girls got rid of the great bunch

Settling down in a room with care
In hopes the WOTAs wouldn’t be there

It seemed dreams come true that Christmas night
As the star on the tree shined real bright!

The girls sat smug
There hearts began to hum

The air around was filled with sound
And they sang from sky to ground.

Being content with this great Christmas day
But then a voice interrupted with a “Hey!”

The girls turned to find,
Yuko and the elders quite drunk out of there mind.

With laughter and fun that filled in the night
The girls bid you all good night.

If you find yourself alone on this eve
Just remember to breathe…

And wait for the Christmas angels to come
Be sure that Yuko will bring the rum!

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#14 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

Kizuna no Kurisumasu / Bonds of Christmas

"Ee?" Reina frowned, leaning against the counter as Sayumi dug around in the cabinet below in Yuko's kitchen. "We're making mushrooms for Christmas?"

Sayumi squinted at the dim enclosure and sat back, puffing her cheeks out. "Not that kind of truffle, Reina-chan. . ."

"The chocolate kind, right?" Eri asked as she finished tying the strings of her apron. "I heard they make that a lot in America during this time of year."

Reina eyed her for a moment. "Really?"

"Yup."

"Where did you learn to make them, Sayumin?" she asked as she crouched beside her. "And what are you looking for, anyway?"

"A mixing bowl," Sayumi mumbled, letting out a sigh.

Reina peeked into the cupboard, but saw nothing but dishevelled bento boxes and a defunct rice cooker.

"Nakazawa-san," she said as she rose to her feet. "You don't have any mixing bowls?"

Yuko looked at the three of them from the living room, where Ai was still playing with Hana. "There should be one somewhere."

"Aa, I found it!" Eri pulled a shallow ceramic bowl from the microwave.

"This looks really complicated," Reina said quietly, glancing at the photo of truffles that Sayumi had cut from a cookbook. "How do you get them to be round?"

"With ice-cream scoopers." Sayumi handed Eri two chocolate baking bars from the refrigerator, and grabbed a stick of butter before shutting the door. "It's a lot easier than it looks. My mom taught me." She set the ingredients onto the counter next to the bowl.

Reina frowned a little. "Is this all we need?"

"We still need a saucepan," Sayumi replied, bringing a finger to her lips. "Oh, and whipping cream." She went over to the fridge again as Reina rummaged through another drawer.

"And what're they rolled in? It looks like cocoa powder," Eri said as she studied the photograph.

"It is."

Reina glanced around the kitchen and living room, a perplexed expression coming to her face as she set the saucepan on the counter. "Where did Konkon go?"

Ai smiled as she pet Hana's belly. "I think she's still in Yuko's room making the decorations."

"Ee? She's been up there for hours."

"She said in case they arrive early, she doesn't want them to see it before it's ready," Eri said knowingly as she began to unwrap one of the chocolate bars. She turned back to Reina and Sayumi with a smile. "Maybe with these truffles we can change Mittsi's opinion on chocolate."

Reina looked to the clock above the television. "Speaking of Mittsi, shouldn't she and the others be here by now?"

~

"I thought you said you knew this area, Gaki-san," Koharu mumbled, eyes squinted as they came to a stop at a crosswalk.

Risa left out a deep breath and shoved her hands into the pockets of her thick coat. "I thought I did," she said, laughing a little.

"I think my face is frozen," Aika mumbled, patting her cheeks with her hands. The snow came past her ankles, and she had forgotten to bring her mittens. A double-whammy.

From her pocket, Risa drew out a crumpled map and unfolded it quickly. "I don't get it," she muttered. "It looks like we're on the right street."

"That map doesn't have any street names on it," Aika said after a moment.

"Well, I usually don't need the names," Risa replied hurriedly. "But Nakazawa-san's house is always hard to find. . ."

"We could try calling her and get directions," Koharu said, shrugging.

Risa shook her head a little. "She doesn't answer her phone."

Aika looked confused. "At all?"

"Not often," she mumbled. Risa glanced around at their surroundings. "I don't think we're lost, anyway," she said as she started walking. "I'm pretty sure it's just past this next block."

"That's what you said half an hour ago," Koharu said as she looked back at Aika and whispered, "This happens a lot."

Aika smiled, tightening her grip on the over-sized plastic bag she was carrying. "Who else is going to be there?"

"Ai-chan and Nakazawa-san," Risa replied readily. "And Sayumin and Tanakachi. . ."

"And Eri-chan and Konno-san," Koharu finished for her, nearly tripping into a snow-drift. "And maybe some others, right, Gaki-san?"

"That is a surprise, Koharu-chan."

~

"Doko ni iru no kashira? Pinku no fuku kita Santa-san. Machijuu minna hora. . ."

Asami held up the origami Christmas tree and frowned. There was something about it that didn't look right.

"Taro-kun," she mumbled, turning to the small dog that had made itself at home in the midst of her pile of construction paper. "Do you think thirteen snowflakes is enough?"

Taro rolled over onto his back and wagged his tail. Asami smiled and laughed a little.

"There's one for each of us," she said as she spread the paper snowflakes out on the floor in front of her. She grabbed the paper bag from behind her and pulled out a packet of pipe-cleaners, fishing out the green and red ones.

Nearly every inch of floorspace in Yuko's room was covered in some sort of Christmas decoration. Asami had spent all morning shaping paper snowflakes, braiding ribbons of garland, cutting out Chinese characters, and now, she was working on the candy canes. In the living room, she could hear the television on, and the sound of Takarazuka filled the apartment. Ai-chan's favorite, she thought as she began to twist the two pipe-cleaners together. TBS always ran a marathon of those shows on Christmas Eve, and every time, Ai would daydream about a life where she was two inches taller.

Asami brushed strands of hair behind her ear as she focused on her candy-cane-in-the-making. Risa was supposed to be here -- along with Koharu and Aika -- to help, but they were already over forty-five minutes late and she already had most of it finished. Not that Taro was helping, or anything. He had been pouncing on every single thing she touched since the beginning, as if he felt it was his duty to protect her from the evil paper.

But now, he was sleeping, sprawled over a pile of origami paper with his legs stretched out.

Asami smiled, and Eri poked her head into the room.

"How is everything going?" she asked as she sat down beside her.

Asami reached for a marker and a large piece of white construction paper. "Pretty well," she said. "How are things going in the kitchen?"

"We're making truffles," Eri replied. She looked at the snowflakes, straightening them into a row. "They're nearly finished. We put them in the fridge a few minutes ago, and they have to sit for a while yet."

Asami started to draw a snowman on the paper, and nodded. "By that time, everyone should be here."

"Yeah. Reina-chan's about to call them." Eri smiled as she glanced over the decorations and picked up one of the candy canes. She looked to Asami. "These are cute."

~

Junjun cupped her hands around the coffee mug as she blew on her tea. Across from her sat Linlin, who was cooing over a platter of Christmas-decorated cookies.

"They're adorable," she squeaked, eyes wide. "Lookit this one, Junjun." She held up a stocking-shaped cookie. "They're really well made."

A small smile crept to Junjun's lips, and she nodded a little. She propped her hand in her chin and turned to face the window. This was going to be the first time that she would be spending Christmas away from her family. That was both exciting, and sad. She wasn't used to being away for so long.

But this is an amazing opportunity, she reminded herself. And she didn't regret it in the slightest.

"Junjun?"

She snapped out of her own thoughts and turned to the other girl. "Hm?"

"You're thinking about your family, right?" Linlin took a sip of her oolong tea.

Junjun looked down, nodding a little as she focused her gaze on her tea.

"Don't worry," Linlin said, her grin reaching from ear to ear. "I bet they're really proud of you."

Junjun managed a small smile, but didn't feel any better. Linlin had been in Japan for over a year, and she had grown accustomed to living this sort of lifestyle. And in addition to that, she was well ahead of her in Japanese. . .

Linlin's cell-phone started to ring, and she hurried to answer it. She held the phone to her ear and gulped down the rest of her cookie.

"Hello?" She looked surprised for a moment. "Aa, yes. Tanaka-san. . ." She listened for a moment, then nodded. "Yes, of course. We'll see you there." She shut off the phone and slipped it back into her pocket. "Junjun," she began, standing up. "Guess what?"

~

Risa, Aika, and Koharu stood at the doorway of Yuko's house with rosy cheeks and stiff fingers as they greeted the others and pulled off their coats.

"Sorry we're late," Risa said as she slipped out of her boots.

"We got lost," Koharu chimed in.

"We did not." Risa grinned, shaking her head. "We just took the scenic route."

"Mittsi, you look like Rudolph," Sayumi said as she stood at the counter, browsing Yuko's drawers for an ice-cream scooper.

Aika clapped her hands over her reddened cheeks and nose. "It was so cold out there, and I forgot to bring a hat or mittens. . ."

Koharu looked to Asami and Eri, who had busied themselves with decorating the living room.

"That's not Japanese," she said, frowning at the sign Asami had hung across the entryway.

"It's Chinese," she replied. "For Linlin and Junjun."

"It's amazing, isn't it?"

"Mittsi, what's in the bag?" Reina asked as she leaned against the counter.

She held up the bag in front of her. "Oh, I brought Santa hats."

"You had all of those Santa hats, and you didn't wear one?" Yuko wondered aloud.

"Koharu-chan," Sayumi said from the kitchen, carefully measuring out some cocoa powder onto a plate. "Come help me with the truffles."

"Okay."

"Linlin and Junjun are on their way," said Ai.

"No, they're here," Yuko mumbled, peeking outside through the curtains.

"What?"

"They're here," she repeated, glancing back at them. "You guys better hurry."

Sayumi and Koharu had just finished plating the truffles as Aika went around the room, handing everyone a hat while Eri and Asami hastily finished the decorating. As they could hear Junjun and Linlin climb the stairs, they crammed themselves onto the couch, trying not to injure each other with the bells on their hats. As soon as the door opened, they all shouted:

"Shen Dan Kuai Le!"

Linlin's mouth dropped open and she smiled, tugging at Junjun's sleeve. The taller girl just stood there in shock for a moment, then covered her mouth with her hands.

Maybe she wasn't at home, or in Hunan, or even in China, but right now, it felt just as good.

She wiped away the tears that had started come to her eyes.

"Thank you."

OWARI

Oh my gosh, talk about corny. . . :blink: And a hasty ending. Gomen. I'm kind of mad at myself for writing this, let alone posting it, but I'm hoping it's the thought that counts.

As for the "Shen Dan Kuai Le". . . it's supposed to mean "Merry Christmas" in Chinese, (unsure if it's Mandarin or Cantonese), but it could be wrong. . .

I know that it's choppy, and the scenes skip around a lot, but they're indicated by "~", and in the end, I think it all comes together. It's vague and lacks description, but I hope you can look past that. I know the title is probably wrong, but I'm terrible with Japanese sentence structure. . . I've tried to make the characters as true to their real-life counterparts as possible, but I know I did pretty terrible in that regard and took a lot of liberties. ^^; Also, for those who don't know, Taro and Hana are Nakazawa's pet dogs, (in real life). . .

Anyone recognize the song Konkon is singing when she's making decorations?
Kpop 101

#15 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:46 AM

Excellent entries so far. Keep them coming ^_^

#16 Slasha

Slasha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2172 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

The Two Grinches

It was Christmas Eve about 11:30 pm. All the Christmas parties were over, it seemed. So I sat in my apartment and ate cookies, drank eggnog, and watched the various Christmas themed shows in Japan. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the loud scream girls from the apartment next door. Being the curious guy I am, I went over to investigate. The door was answered by my good friend Konkon (which had been my friend and neighbor since I moved here a year ago).

The following conversations take place in Japanese but are translated for your reading pleasure.

"What's going on?", I asked.

"Someone took our presents. We have to do something", she said.

"Our? Who else is in there?" , I wondered.

She led me into the apartment, introduced me to her friends (Reina, Junjun, Linlin, and Aichan) and told me everything. Apparently someone in a black suit snuck in and took the girls' presents.

"Well, I'll find him and when I do, he'll pay for this", I said

"We're coming with you", Aichan said

I reluctantly let them tag along with me as we walked through the quiet, frozen streets of Tokyo. As we walked, I looked back to check on the girls. They were huddled together and shivering. But they looked determined to find this guy.

I thought the streets were deserted until I saw seven kids playing around in the street. The oldest one, which seemed to be about sixteen, ran up to me and asked:

"What are you doing?"

"We're looking for stolen Christmas presents", I answered.

"Can we help out? We're good at finding things", she said.

"Uh...sure.", I answered

So we had seven more people for our search party. As we walked, I asked the kids their names. They were Erika, Airi, Maimi, Mai, Kanna, Chisa, and Saki. We were glad to have more people to help us look because up until then, our search wasn't turning out too good. We heard glass breaking and noticed a man stealing more presents.He then met with another guy and ran away

"That's the guy", Linlin said

"Let's get them!!", Konkon yelled

"I got a better idea. Let's follow them and he might lead us to the presents", Junjun said

"And they leads us there, we'll beat them silly", Aichan said. And everyone agreed.

So we trailed the robbers through the frozen alleys of Tokyo until we watched them enter a old house.

"He must be robbing this house too.", Erika said

"We have to stop them. Erika, take your friends around the back of the house. We'll go through the front.", I planned.

I kicked open the door and prepared to be attacked. But I wasn't. So we walked in with caution.

We entered the house and were surprised to see the robbers placing the stolen presents under their tree.

"Who are you?" one robber asked.

"You stole these girls' presents and now you're giving them back one way or another.", I said.

"Why did you steal them?", Konkon asked.

"Because we don't have money for presents. So we steal other people's presents", the other robber said.

"Don't you have friends?", Aichan said.

"No, nobody wants to friends with poor people like us", one robber said.

I thought for a minute and said, "Why don't you come to a Christmas party at my apartment"

Everyone agreed so we walked backed to the apartment. We partied all night long, singing Renai Revolution 21 and danced to Mr Moonlight. Everyone got the presents they wanted (even Konkon who wanted a new microwave) and it was very merry Christmas for everyone from Hunan to Hangzhou to Fukui to Fukuoka to Sapporo to Tokyo.

The end. Meri Kurisumas!!
Posted Image
Thanks kawaii beam!
My Blog, Slasha's Tatami Mat
WHOA Musha of The Umeda Erika branch

#17 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:55 PM

Uhhhh *nervous laughter* ummm..wow...I didn't realize that this topic would involve personal fantasies....*gulp*

Well as long as certain "personal" fantasies stay off the forum it will be OK.

You all know the ones i mean..... no not me ! other people.... :D

#18 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:47 PM

to be honest, I'm really impressed at the fics we have here. Looks like I got some competition now..:D
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#19 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 08:22 PM

Hmm, since I'm currently working on a comic book as of this moment, maybe I can make up a short story about Christmas.

Cookies full of love

It was Christmas eve at Tokyo. The snow was coming down like pebbles elegantly, and everyone was in high spirits. The children were playing in the snow, and the older children were going to the stores shopping in the malls. The Morning Musume members were like the older children, going to shopping malls to get the latest stuff that were on sale. And they were even buying presents for the other members like some of the H!P kids and Biyuuden. But not everyone in Morning Musume were shopping.

Koharu, Aika, Li Chun and Qian Lin were making snowman shaped like cookies because this year they wanted to do something for the other members. The type of cookies they were making were Strawberry, and vanilla cookies springled with red, green and black springled.

Koharu smiled, "I hope the cookies become sweet and creamy like apple juice. They will be the best cookies in the world."

"Maybe they will look like the cookies on this cookie box. Nice and rich looking." Aika pointed at the Pillsbury box that they had to make the sugar cookies with. The cookies were shaped perfectly and looked creamy and delicious like no other.

"Hope they don't turned out be burnt like last year when Yossy made those cookies that were as hard as a rock. But some of them turned out to be pretty good. Not the best but turned out to be good."

"There were cookies made last year already Koharu? I thought we were the first ones."

"No we weren't the first ones Junjun. We are the first kids I beleve to make these cookies. Hopefully they don't turn out be bad."

Li Chun looked at her friend Qian lin making the cookies shaped nice. Being so quiet when she is one of the only people talking, she was determined to get them done. She asked,

"How many cookies we made so far Aika-chan? I lost count so quickly."

Aika looks at the bowl with the cookies that they just made and began to count.

"Ichi ni san shi..."

"Since Aika is counting the cookies, while we go the the kitchen and set up the gifts for the other girls and start cleaning up before they get back from shopping."

"HAI!!" Qian Lin and Li Chun said with excitement at the same time. The three got up and headed to the Kitchen where they see all of these dishes pilling up one another like an landfill. They looked at one another, and began to go to work starting with the dishes.

"Man it is a zoo in here. How are we all gonna do these dishes in 2 hours? And how are the cookies are going to be ready in 2 hours?" Koharu bang her head on the Frige and complained like a 2 year old, and started a Tandrum. She always gets Tandrums and fits about chores it is crazy. With her complaining, the two Chinese girl started the dishes and began to talk Chinese to one another on how to organize the dishes properly. Koharu looked at the two girls and stopped crying and walked to them slowly.

"How you guys are doing them so quickly? It is amazing as ever." Koharu ran up to them and helped the girls out watching the dishes.

As the three older girls were cleaning the kitchen out, Aika was counting the cookies. She was tired of counting them so she fell asleep on the ground. She close her eyes and curled up to a ball. Dreaming in her head were the moment when the other members of Morning Musume were trading presents to one another.

Aika's dream:

The other members were giving out presents to one another in an assembly from oldest generation to the newest generation of girls. They were all jolly and they in a good mood of giving and Thanking to one another. It was the best thing they ever experienced all year except Yossy's graduation when they cried and they were stressed out to see her leave. Ai-chan anounced the time to present the gifts from the generations 7th through 8th. Ai-chan stand up on the hard wooded table and said these words:

"Alright guys calm down. It is time to trade gifts from the 7th and 8th generation members. They seems to have something good for us to share :lol:."

Everyone has there gaze on the girls and started to clap there hands to them since this is their first Christmas making something special for the older members. They were excited because they know they did a perfect job in them. Koharu stepped up to them and began to talk with a Genki smile on her face.

"Konnichiwa Minna-san. I'm here today to give out the gifts from me, Aika, Junjun and Linlin today. I hope you all like them because we made them with our hearts and soul, and we are positive that you guys will be happy!"

Aika and the two chinese pulled out a huge bag full of little bags of cookies for the members in Morning Musume and the other members in H!P, but they will give those other cookies out later when they come back from there tours and whatnots. The cookies were in Reindeer bags with the names of the 12 Chinese zodiacs on them designed by Li Chun (since she is the current artist in the group), and the ribons were bought from Koharu and Aika. They saved up the money for the Ribons and it was worth it. They had bells that jiggle and gold slashs on them.

The girls distributed the bags one by one to each member and they all opened up the bags and whala, a bag full of delicious Strawberry and Vanilla Snowman shaped cookies. The girls had a bite of one of the cookies in their bag and said with enthuniasm.

"These are the best cookies we ever tasted. Arigatou Gozaimasu little Kouhais!"

The older members bow there heads with respect and they began eating all of the cookies in the bag. Ai-chan said.

"The cookies you present to us today were very high quality like and delicious. The presentation and look of the bags were excellent and creative, and I have to say, you guys really put your hardest in these cookies like magic. Even though I don't eat cookies that much, I had to say that these were the best cookies ever. You should make more like this next year."

Koharu, Aika, Li Chun and Qian Lin bow there heads with respect and thank Ai-chan and the others a 'Thank you' to all of them for the comments.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu Ai-senpai! We really appriciate that." The four of the girls ran up to the short leader and gave her kisses and hugs.

Aika woke up from her dream and she sees Koharu standing beside her with determination.

"Girl! Wake up. I didn't let you stay here all alone to sleep on my back. Now I was wondering how many cookies we have now?"

"Umm, so far we had 279 cookies made. Is thats how many we need much more?" Aika rubbed her eyes and looked at Koharu.

"Hmm, thats enough cookies, we only gonna give three cookies each to the members anyways. And besides you have flour on your face."

The girls began to laugh and got up and set up the cookies for tonight. This has to be the sweetest Christmas the girls ever experienced. Aika couldn't wait until that moment when the girls acted so jolly like in her dream. Hmm, maybe dreams will come true.

The end

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#20 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:09 AM

Here goes nothing.

Early present.

In this story there is a little girl called Azzy.

Christmas was fast approaching and all she wanted was the Mikan LE B that her mother had ordered for her but was sitting in the coat room on the top shelf away from her reach all wrapped up. Yes, she has been a bit naughty trying to find out her present for this year but how did she know it was what it was? Well, this smart little girl usually makes a Christmas list every year so she can send to “Santa” (Yes, she knows the sad truth already) and writes out what she REALLY REALLY wants in REALLY BIG letters and leaves it lying somewhere in the house. This ingenious plan for a 7 year-old (Well, she is quite a genius to be honest) has been working for the past couple of years and the packaging looks about the right size so she was confident.

Boy was she happy and could not wait to tear out the present to see the hopefully gorgeous picture book that this CD will have. Days gone by and Azzy has been doing like what most kids will do, go to school, play with friends, come back home and play with the neighbourhood kids a bit and spend the rest of the time at home watching TV or the various Hello! Project shows and PVs that her father has collected (Oh, didn’t I tell you that her father is an avid H!P fan which is why she likes them too? Hehe).

A week before Christmas, she was beginning to be impatient and really want to open her present. Even though she knows that opening presents early is not really befitting a nice girl but once in a while is not really bad is it? She really wants to see that picture book! So she begins to gather her ideas on how to get to the present which is really out of her reach. Maybe tomorrow.

Plan number 1, Operation Stick Rescue! Basically all she had to do was find a stick long enough to nudge the package over right? Wrong. No stick in the house was long enough for her to reach the top of the shelf and even if they were, that particular stick was too heavy for her to hold steady. There goes one plan. She will try something else tomorrow.

Plan number 2, Operation Pellet Down! She thought she can just throw things to the present so it will topple down. Didn’t work. Most of what she threw ended up being on the shelf! She thought she will take a break from this for a bit (And if you thought why there were no brothers and sisters to help her or scold her, she is an only child la, duh!).

3 days before Christmas she got a spectacular plan! She thought she will use the small step-ladder in the garage, place it near the shelf, climb the step-ladder, jump off the step ladder while swiping the present with a stick (If you haven’t cringed now you’d better). “Genius!” she thought. How hard can it be right? She has always been jumping of the swings and the jungle gym so how different can this be?

Slowly, she dragged the ladder quietly from the garage and assembled what she needed. A stick only you think? Well, she also got some of her mom and dad’s sweaters to be a cushion for when she lands too (Say it together now, never mind, hehe). Her dad is out working as usual and her mother is preparing her lunch so the coast is clear. Here goes nothing.

Attempt 1: She jumps without the stick first to see how far she can reach. Not too bad. Her hands can almost grasp the shelf itself! She’s happy with this test jump but now on to the main course.

Attempt 2: She jumps, she swings the stick and she misses! 15 minutes until lunch should be ready so she should pick up the pace.

Attempt 3: Well, before that, there is a story about the step-ladder too. The reason it was in the garage instead of in the house as usual was that one of the legs was a bit loose and Azzy’s father has been meaning to fix the ladder which is why it was in the garage because his tools are there. I think you can see where this is going.

Third time is the charm right? Gathering all her strength in her legs she starts her jump! However, that bad leg in the ladder finally gave way and Azzy slipped of the top step and started to fall…

She was falling, falling, falling and landed on top of snow. “What? Snow in the coat room? It’s freezing!” she thought. She looked around her and saw a house not a hundred yards away and started to run towards it for warmth.

She reached the house in record time and started banging on the door frantically asking for help! A moment later, the door opened and a soft-spoken voice said, “Yes? Oh my...” Azzy was like, “Huh?”. She cannot believe her eyes. It was Michishige Sayumi!

Rub-a-dub-dub her hands went on her eye, not believing who was in front of her. “Sayumin? Is that you?” asked Azzy. “Yes, we’ve been expecting you Azzy. Come on in, it’s freezing outside”, replied Sayumi. Azzy quickly went through the door to escape the coldness and marveled at what the inside of the house.

Actually, at the time Azzy fell her mother can hear her screaming and then a crash. When she got to the coat-room she found Azzy on the floor with a pool of blood behind her head. When Azzy fell what happened was she fell backwards and her head struck the top step of the ladder.

Her mother froze in horror for a moment seeing what has happened to her one and only child and quickly ran to her daughter getting anything in site to stop her daughter’s bleeding head. She quickly called the ambulance with her mobile phone and later called her husband as well. She needed him now, badly (Oh yeah, lets just call them Mr. A and Mrs. A for now).

The ambulance came in 10 minutes and the paramedics started to do what they can to stabilize Azzy. Once they got the compression bandages on her head they headed off to the hospital with Mrs. A in tow. Mr. A was on the way already.

At the hospital, the doctors told the parents what they found. Azzy’s brain has swelled up a bit and because of the bleeding they had to transfuse quite a bit of blood into her and asked if Mr. and Mrs. A can donate some of their blood also because the loss was quite significant.

After the transfusions the doctor told Mr. and Mrs. A that at the moment Azzy is not in any major danger but she is in a coma. They don’t know when she will wake up though. Mrs. A, who was trying to hold herself even since she left the house, finally broke down in tears. Her husband tried to help her by hugging her tightly.

It looked like a mini toy-factory! There were people all around making various toys and weirdly enough, Azzy seemed to recognize most of them. They are all Hello! Project members! She contemplated pinching herself. She didn’t really want to wake up if this was a dream as all her idols were right in front of her but to test she did anyway. *Pinches cheek*

“Hmm…no effect. It’s not a dream!”, Azzy thought. From the corner of her eye she can see Nakajima Saki bringing a cup of something to her. “Here, have some hot chocolate to warm yourself up!” offered Nakajima-chan. Delighted, Azzy thanked Nakajima-chan and drank the hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and marshmallows happily and felt herself feeling much better.

“Is this Santa’s place?” asked Azzy. She knew this can’t be true as she herself doesn’t believe in Santa anymore. “Well, yes and no”, replied Sayumin. “It is Santa’s place per say but the real Santa is”. “Me!” said a voice from afar. Walking elegantly to Azzy, it was (not Tsunku, sorry) Nakazawa Yuko!

“Baa-chan!” Azzy blurted out, immediately regretting it. “Eh? Who’s the Baa-chan!” replied Yu-chan. “Sorry, it just came out Nakazawa-san”. “Call me Yu-chan, I’m no Baa-chan”, said Yu-chan while thinking, “Although I am already 34”. “What is this place?” asked Azzy. “What do you think?” said Yu-chan. “Santa’s place? But how come you’re Santa here?” asked Azzy some more. “Well, I am the leader for quite sometime so why not?” answered Yu-chan. Not really getting her answer, Azzy let it slide. She also decided not to ask why everyone around her was a member of Hello! Project. She just wanted to enjoy the place.

“So, I know that now is quite a busy time of year for you guys, presents and all but is there anything fun to do here?”, asked Azzy. “Fun? Sure. Girls, show her around!” commanded Yu-chan. “Come, I will be your guide”, voiced Gaki-san.

2 days before Christmas. Azzy’s parents have been staying hospital to see how she progresses in the hope that she will wake up soon. No change though.

Azzy was shown around the place. It was a maze of toy assembling places. There were various different areas, toys for babies, for toddlers, teenagers, you get the idea. Each section was manned by different H!P groups. The H!P kids did the baby area, the toddlers and young children section was done by C-ute and Berryz respectively and teenagers by Morning Musume. V-u-den and Melon Kinenbi did the young adults section and the various solo artists such as Matsuura Aya, Abe Natsumi & co. did the Quality Control end of each assembly. It was a looong tour.

*Grumble mumble* went Azzy’s tummy. “Just in time”, said Gaki-san. “It’s almost time for dinner!” *RINGG!!* went a super loud alarm and you can here it everywhere! All the machine’s stopped and everybody seemed to go to a large hall. Entering it herself,

Azzy could not believe the spread! English, American, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican. You name the style of food that exists and its all there! “Eat up!” said Aibon. “Yes, this is the time you can eat as much as you want”, joined Nono. Happily, Azzy tucked in. 2 hours later, she felt like she ate two elephants and is unable to move.

Christmas Eve. No change.

“Play time!” said the mischievous Double U. “Eh, really? Where?” asked Azzy. On she followed the Two Top and it looks like the rest of the H!P members too to a giant elevator. 30 seconds and 10 floor underground later Azzy stepped out to the biggest theme park she has seen in her whole life! Rollercoasters, waterslides, carousels, everything was there!

“Come play with us!” Azzy heard as she was pulled by a C-ute member. Maimi was taking her to a Teacup ride! “But I just ate!” Azzy said. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine!” Erika-chan said. Round and round they went. Suprisingly, Azzy didn’t feel as sick as she would. As she got off, Risako took her hand, “It’s our turn with her now!” and off they went to the carousel.

This went on and on with the other H!P groups, on the rollercoasters with Morning Musume, go-karting with Melon Kinenbi, playing futsal with Ongaku Gatas and many more. Azzy was having the time of her life! “I don’t want this to end”, she thought.

Christmas morning.

After what seemed like hours later, Azzy saw Yu-chan walking to her. “Azzy, looks like your having a good time but it’s time to go home”, she said. Azzy replied, “What? I don’t want to! I like it here”. “You mean you don’t want to be with your parents? Do you even remember them?” replied Yu-chan. “But then I won’t be able to be with all of you!”, exclaimed.

Having said that, deep inside her heart Azzy has been missing her parents a lot. She began to reminisce how her mother would keep her company while she watches things on the TV, how her father will come back home with a big smile on his face and sometimes bring her something that she likes especially when her gets back from an overseas trip. There were also times where they would scold her if she did something wrong but she knows it is because what she did was wrong and she can feel the love in her parents voice when they scolded her.

It’s just that over here she gets to spend time with those she adore, not just having to dream to be or meet them like before. “Don’t worry kiddo, I know it’s harsh but you weren’t meant to be with us very long anyways. Remember, we will always be here with you, no matter what”, said Yu-chan while placing her hand on where Azzy’s heart is, smiling. “Okay”, replied Azzy meekly.

She went on to hug every single person that was there while saying things like thank you and that she will remember this always. The last person that she saw was Ai-chan. “Take care okay”, Ai-chan said while kissing her forehead. Azzy received that kiss closing her eyes and also crying. Not of sadness, but of the happiness that this day has given her.

When she opened her eyes, she began to recall what happened before her little trip to H!P-Land (Yes, now only I will name the place that). She saw her mom and dad sleeping in front of her in the ward room’s chairs.

“Mom, dad”, Azzy croaked, feeling really thirsty. Her mother jumped at hearing Azzy’s voice. “You’re alright! My baby girl is alright!” her mother can’t seem to stop saying that while hot tears started to stream down her face. Her father too started to tear up. “What day is it? What happened?” Azzy asked. “It’s Christmas morning dear,” her father replied and also started to tell her all that happened this past few days.

“I’m sorry Mom, Dad for trying to get the present early. I know that is wrong”, Azzy apologized. “As long as you know what’s right and wrong, its fine. Here,” her father handed out something really familiar “Merry Christmas”. Azzy tore open the present happily.

THE END

Got a bit tired at the end of it but I hope it's alright and not too lame :) The one in italic are not supposed to be headers for the story below, more like what is happenign in the real world compare to the world the character is in.

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users