#54962 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 March 2023 - 08:05 AM

Morning Musume's future is in good hands. :good:

WRio is a strong duo i truly think they're gonna become the next mains members

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#54963 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 March 2023 - 04:59 PM

You expect to see the kids them were not so long ago and suddenly you realize the puppies from yesterday are profesional idols now  :rolleyes:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54964 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 04 March 2023 - 01:17 AM

I'll be happy if they stop snubbing Homare. She has such a sweet voice!

MRkgm6i.png

#54965 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 05:32 PM

Anyone kind enough to translate the short MC from Mikitty's 10th anni concert

#54966 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 20 April 2023 - 10:55 AM

^ I don't know if you've found a translation by now, but I was in the mood, so here is a rough one ^_^ not taking responsibility for any mistakes though, my Japanese is far from perfect, and English isn't my first language either. XD

around 1 minute mark:

Miki: Okay, so now, we'll call our guest! Konkon~

Konkon: Hi!

Miki: So cute

around 1:45:

Miki: "If it's this song, I wanna join in too", is what one more guest said, so let's call her. Tanaka Reina!

Reina: Hi! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Miki: Do that thing! Do Otsuka-Reina!

Reina: Oh really, is it okay? It's been like 3 years since we've done it, huh?

Miki: I wanna see it!

Reina (to Miki): Seriously? (like she's not believing Miki actually wants to see it)

Miki: I really wanna see it! Because for me, it's been like 10 years since I've seen it. Show us the real Otsuka-Reina.

Reina: Okay. Everybody, please do it together with me. Otsuka Reina!

Around 3:00:

Miki: Honey pie... it's like, "How long has it been since we've done this one", right?
Konno: It's really like that. Especially because, you know, right in the middle of doing this, Miki-chan suddenly disappeared...

Miki: Wait!! What? Uh, but... yeah... but before that, Konkon actually graduated, right?

Konno: Yeah, I graduated, but then I came back with Gatas, and joined the Hello Project concerts...

Miki: I wasn't there, huh...

Konno: Right, you weren't there...

Miki: That's right...
Konno: You've also had that kind of era, right...

Miki: I think it's the time I don't have much memory of. (saying that in a cute apologetic way)

Konno: I see lol

Around 3:50:

Miki: You know, I've been told that I have bullied Tanaka before.

Reina: Hm, but why? Why do people think that? Did it look that way?

Miki: Apparently it looked that way. It was like, "two yankees coming in conflict with each other", that was the impression.

Reina: But, two yankees don't get in conflict, though. Right?

Miki: Right!

Reina: On the contrary, I can say it now, but... it was thanks to Fujimoto-san that I was able to carry out my activities. *

Miki: Oh~ Did you hear that? Did you hear that, everyone?

(* I really couldn't catch this part because of Reina's Fukuoka dialect  ^^;  DeepL came up with this translation and it kinda made sense, because of how Reina started this sentence and because of Miki's reaction, but really, not sure.)

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#54967 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 11:08 AM

Thanks, Hiromi  :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#54968 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 02:59 AM

It's been a while since their last single. I hope we don't have to wait for the new members to debut, and THEN, start practicing, and then announcing a single, and after weeks, finally a new single.

MRkgm6i.png

#54969 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 01:32 AM

Man, the forum is dead :( 

MRkgm6i.png

#54970 RoseQuartz+Aina

RoseQuartz+Aina

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:15 PM

Man, the forum is dead :(

Sadly we don't have thumb up or heart on post like facebook and twitter to show agreement without having to reply.

Personally, i'm super interested in KSS 'Unit, and KSS. I may read the other topics, but barely reply.

We need more active members :c18:

#54971 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 01:14 AM

To be fair, not a whole lot happening with MM at the moment. Kind of the quiet before the storm for the auditions to be over.

As for when we'll have a new single... I miss 2009-2015 when we got a new drop every 3-4 months.

Spoiler

I'd rather the groups go back to Single A sides or Double A sides if it means more frequent releases. I miss annual albums too. UFA has always been top notch at being conservative with resources, but Platinum Era and Colorful Era was the time to be a fan.

#54972 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 07:11 AM

NO ONE will agree, but sometimes I wish H!P was just Morning Musume, cause all those other groups only suck resources, and I don't really like them. OCHA NORMA was ok, but that Cha cha chan song was... sooooo not good.And the old days or S/mileage/ANGERME are way behind.

MRkgm6i.png

#54973 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 09:34 AM

To be fair, not a whole lot happening with MM at the moment. Kind of the quiet before the storm for the auditions to be over.

As for when we'll have a new single... I miss 2009-2015 when we got a new drop every 3-4 months.

Spoiler

I'd rather the groups go back to Single A sides or Double A sides if it means more frequent releases. I miss annual albums too. UFA has always been top notch at being conservative with resources, but Platinum Era and Colorful Era was the time to be a fan.

I agree with you so much... Missing the days with good old B-Sides and frequent releases (of all H!P groups) each 2-4 months :(

We don't know how much Covid played his part but the release time was very long the last few years

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#54974 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 05:04 PM

@patapataful

I've heard they make more money having multi-A-side releases, because you can sell more versions and wotas will buy multiples of each one. I don't know the logistics, to be honest. Lately though, for us foreign fans at least, it just feels so slow. I know they reject a lot of Tsunku's stuff now because Cool Hello, and they lost Takui, so that's two of H!P's strong songwriters mostly out of the picture.

I don't know if they need more resources or what, but I personally would prefer frequency to quantity. Looking at release dates going back to Golden Era, there were even more acts than current and H!P was managing multiple releases every single month. The last few years it's been 1 (if that) a month, 2 if we're super lucky. No more annual albums for a long time, either. I know Covid threw a wrench in things, and it costs money to print physical CDs, but a group consistently going 7-8 months without new material isn't a good way to keep momentum going. 

#54975 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 05:17 PM

NO ONE will agree, but sometimes I wish H!P was just Morning Musume, cause all those other groups only suck resources, and I don't really like them. OCHA NORMA was ok, but that Cha cha chan song was... sooooo not good.And the old days or S/mileage/ANGERME are way behind.

UFP can ask Tsunku to write more songs for MM. In the past, he wrote songs for all H!P groups. Right now, he only writes song for MM, whereas songs for others groups are written by someone else.

However, let's be honest, despite having supports, MM is the group falling behind. When older members like Fuku-chan, Ayumin and Sakura graduates, it will create a big hole that even Kitario and Rairi (Sakurai Rio) cannot fix it themselves.

Also, I think UFP never survives if the company does not establish new groups. As a result, MM will also perish.

@patapataful

I've heard they make more money having multi-A-side releases, because you can sell more versions and wotas will buy multiples of each one. I don't know the logistics, to be honest. Lately though, for us foreign fans at least, it just feels so slow. I know they reject a lot of Tsunku's stuff now because Cool Hello, and they lost Takui, so that's two of H!P's strong songwriters mostly out of the picture.

I don't know if they need more resources or what, but I personally would prefer frequency to quantity. Looking at release dates going back to Golden Era, there were even more acts than current and H!P was managing multiple releases every single month. The last few years it's been 1 (if that) a month, 2 if we're super lucky. No more annual albums for a long time, either. I know Covid threw a wrench in things, and it costs money to print physical CDs, but a group consistently going 7-8 months without new material isn't a good way to keep momentum going.

The problem is that UFP has to find songwriters who can release songs more frequently. Furthermore, singles released 10 years ago have A-sides with 1 or 2 B-sides, so I don't think the number of songs matters here. Even though current singles are triple-A-sides or double-A-sides, it basically is one main A-side and 1 or 2 B-sides with MVs. Oh, I forgot, H!P during 2013 - 2015 has a lot of double A-side singles released frequently.

#54976 chaosgamma

chaosgamma

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 April 2023 - 11:28 PM

I remember once seeing someone comment to the effect that H!P now has multiple songwriters and yet releases about half as much material as when it was just one guy doing everything.

It is pretty crazy to think that from announcing an audition on ASAYAN to Taiyou to Ciscomoon disbanding was just under two years, and that in that time they released eight singles and two albums.  (And that they were utterly perfect.)

These days it seems to take nearly that long for a group to be formed and be ready to debut and then twice that long for them to release that much material.

#54977 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 03 May 2023 - 10:10 AM

Reina got Chii-chan's line in Are You Happy. Masaki's parts were split between Sakura and Mizuki.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#54978 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 03 May 2023 - 05:33 PM

Reinaaaaa!!!!!! ♥ Thanks for the info YellowAccel!!

MRkgm6i.png

#54979 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 11:16 AM

With J=J, Angerme and Ocha Norma getting new singles + Tsubaki having new songs during their tour, it's very unlikely MM will release anything anytime soon.

#54980 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 07:52 PM

With J=J, Angerme and Ocha Norma getting new singles + Tsubaki having new songs during their tour, it's very unlikely MM will release anything anytime soon.

Better with  new members... this waiting kills everything :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users