• Please log in to reply
55118 replies to this topic

#54981 kkitty

kkitty

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 08:49 PM

At this point I'm expecting them to reveal the new members on stage with them participating in songs similar to Hirayama with Angerme. Aka I'm forseeing only KSS in this gen who can pick up on lessons quickly. Who knows though, one thing that I was thinking about is the need for colors to open up. Right now there's red, and then hot pink after Fuku graduates. But will they have overlapping colors before grad or redo colors after grad? Or wait until grad (which is crazy)?

Juice=Juice (RuruRiaiSakura)

Ocha Norma (RokoKirara)
Tsubaki Factory (Runo)
Morning Musume (Homare)
Kenshuusei (Mifu)

+ Other idols 
Nogi 5ki (Ioki)
Saku 3ki (Murai Yu, Yamashita Shizuki)
=Love (Iori)
≒Joy (Aimi)
Takane no Nadeshiko (Momoko Saara)

#54982 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 10 May 2023 - 10:23 PM

Light Pink and Light Orange are available since Akane and Maria switched to Orange snd Pink. Maachan and Chiichan colirs are also available. And they can also go Beyooonds route and have three different blue.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#54983 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 01:54 AM

maybe they are waiting to release it with the new members.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#54984 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 04:53 AM

Outsiders can also pick up lessons as quickly as KSS. Look at TF and see how Kasai Yuumi and Fukuda Marine rampage. And even within MM, Kitario is also an outsider but is promoted more than Yamazaki Mei is (remember she's still a strong KSS despite not being at Utahime's level).

#54985 kkitty

kkitty

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 05:01 PM

Well, just brainstorming possible reasons for the delay in announcement. 

Juice=Juice (RuruRiaiSakura)

Ocha Norma (RokoKirara)
Tsubaki Factory (Runo)
Morning Musume (Homare)
Kenshuusei (Mifu)

+ Other idols 
Nogi 5ki (Ioki)
Saku 3ki (Murai Yu, Yamashita Shizuki)
=Love (Iori)
≒Joy (Aimi)
Takane no Nadeshiko (Momoko Saara)

#54986 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 06:19 PM

I believe because it's the 25th anniversary audition they might reveal the new members at the Budokan concert on june 26th which is also conveniently titled something with 25th anniversary.
If they know who won the audition already they have plenty of time to prepare maybe one or two songs with the new members. especially if they add kss they can also help outsiders to adapt quickly.

but yeah...everything takes super long...but I think it's unlikely that they reveal them much later than this late june date. perhaps earlier if they do an online reveal so they can show the new members at the concert.

#54987 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 09:53 AM

Oh I didn't check out news about MM for a long time and there is two new members?! I guess it is normal since we have Mizuki's graduation planned... 

Do someone know more about them? Are they former KKS?

#54988 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:12 PM

Oh I didn't check out news about MM for a long time and there is two new members?! I guess it is normal since we have Mizuki's graduation planned... 
Do someone know more about them? Are they former KKS?

Nope! Both are audition winners.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#54989 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 03:27 AM

Someone had told me that the 15th gen had sung Ookii Hitomi and i'm wondering where I could find that, I am having no luck.

#54990 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 09:02 AM

I know Rio sang Ooki Hitomi with Maria and Akane during Kaede grad but i don't think 15ki sang it.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#54991 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 02:36 PM

I know Rio sang Ooki Hitomi with Maria and Akane during Kaede grad but i don't think 15ki sang it.

She said it was in a FC event but im not sure..

#54992 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 29 May 2023 - 11:17 PM

Ponpon will announce something tomorrow. Definitely not a new release since they mention august 6 and 8 but at least we're getting something. I assume it will be a Ponpon event?

#54993 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 01:20 AM

Ponpon will announce something tomorrow. Definitely not a new release since they mention august 6 and 8 but at least we're getting something. I assume it will be a Ponpon event?

Please, don't let it be an Erina grad announcement!! I NEED her to remain even a day longer than Mizuki to get the title of most years in the group.

MRkgm6i.png

#54994 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 06:59 AM

No worries, it's a PonPon Fan Club Bus Tour.

https://twitter.com/...oCxmaiy0JUuAAAA

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#54995 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 June 2023 - 12:46 AM

Hi, a random question: when is the next concert tour for MM? How many months in advance they're releasing the dates? 
If someone here ever went to a concert in Japan I'll be happy to talk to you and ask some questions❤️

#54996 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 June 2023 - 04:45 PM

H!P Summer Circuit starts in July. I think the 15th. It's an encore of their Spring City Circuit.

#54997 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 11 June 2023 - 06:32 PM

Unlike the other groups, MM announced nothing during their recent live
.. I'm so tired...

#54998 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 01:55 AM

Yeah,  Morning Musume is a shitty group in so many aspects. Wish they could get the resources the other groups get, and maybe then, we would get music more often than one or two singles per year. 

MRkgm6i.png

#54999 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 04:20 AM

The problem is that UFP is too arrogant to think that MM can generate huge profit without having to receive resources like other groups. No matter how much we hate to admit, MM right now is still #1 within H!P. However, things may change in the future in my opinion.

Second, the manager still refuses to assign MM songs written by someone other than Tsunku. I think this must change, except when something like Teenage Solution or Happy Birthday to me is released. Currently OCHA NORMA gets a quadruple-A-side single, so lack of songs may not be a problem.

Third, I don't know if you notice but besides the fact that Fuku-chan loves Mippuru (Kawashima Mifu) to be in MM, Ayumin also wants Goto Hana to be in MM. While I appreciate that these two join other groups to avoid being overshadowed, Fuku-chan and Ayumin do have a point. MM cannot rely solely on Kitagawa Rio in the future.

#55000 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 12 June 2023 - 09:25 AM

All we miss Tsunku like producer. He takes care of every little detail and cares about the wotas. At least compared with today. :noo:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users