55123 replies to this topic

#51361 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

^x4 The show you mentioned is J-Melo by NHK, already posted by davidguy3237
The show that Ayumin always appears as guest is Ara Ara Kashiko by OX TV (Sendai Television)

#51362 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

From Sataoyama Youtube channel
For those who go to SATOYAMA & SATOUMI e Ikou 2018 and buy things in the booth corners will receive a original coaster as the present

#51363 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:41 AM

Anyone know who is responsible for that so I can beat the s*** out of them?!

#51364 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

More stuffs from Sound VR

Quote from A@JPLOP

official making videos of au x Hello! Project Sound VR

Morning Musume. '18 - I Wish VR

Angerme - Taiki Bansei VR

official press release
https://www.au.com/i...obile/2018-032/
https://news.headlin...3&cpid=10130015

KDDI and au will have their own booth at the Satoyama & Satoumi 2018 event to exhibit the "Sound VR" experience.

In addition to Morning Musume. '18's I Wish (Updated) Sound VR, Angerme will also have a Taiki Bansei Sound VR.

Morning Musume. '18 will sing their song while Fukumura Mizuki, Harunan and Kaga Kaede read out their thoughts in a letter.
SKxS1He.jpg
8ffmodO.jpg
UzC72QR.jpg

There will also be extra content : a Sound VR version for smartphones where you can hear Morning Musume. '18 members answer the phone and listen 2 member's (6 groups) talking conversations when you zoom in on the sound and member.

Angerme sings Taiki Bansei while a painting is drawn both for their leader Wada Ayaka's future and Angerme's future. There is also a smartphone version of Angerme members (2 of them each) on a phone saying "Suki-chan", when you zoom in on the sound and video of the members.

#51365 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:08 AM

not many people talked about Haachin's graduation on this thread so here i go: 

if im completely honest, when i thought about wich member i ''wanted'' to leave after Duu, both Harunas came to mind, Honey because of age (and because she doesnt really stand out to me) and Haachin because she is one of the members i like less (i like everyone lol) also, last year we had some issues with her education too, if i remember correctly she wasnt allowed to attend university by management (i remember reading this somewhere lol its weird, since now she said didnt she pass the tests) and so i always thought if she wanted to attend university, she would leave.

BUT...once i saw the actual announcement i was heartbroken  :( i felt bad since i ''wanted'' this to happen...Hopefully they will give her something special for her graduation single (i also expect something like Zukki's) but oh well. HOPE A GREAT FUTURE FOR HAACHIN

when i saw that this was announced on blogs, i thought she was just leaving and not graduating, so it took me a couple of minutes to find the translated blog (almost having a heart attack and trying to hide it since i was in class lol)

AAAAND, you guys remember when last year during Chii-chan's welcoming, they thought Mizupon was graduating and Maa-chan mentioned Duu and Haruna and everyone was saying maybe maachan spoiled a Haruna graduation? (i remember everyone thought it was Honey lol) i mentioned this incident with attending university from last year, maybe the members knew from before (i wouldnt be surprised if she announced about that time to MM but since she didnt have the results and because of Duu's graduation, they just postponed the public announcement) and the members didnt seem really shocked with the news. (even though its hard to tell on blogs)

AAAAAAND, does someone know (or thinks/assumes) around what time are they going to releaso 2Ls of members with Haachin on e-lineup mall?

and where can i get one of those shirts that are members colors + gen number on the front?

#51366 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:51 AM

^
^
Artist Naka G drew a comic style report about Morning Musume ‘18 shooting their VR videos for the au collaboration:

https://time-space.k...a/20180330/2290

#51367 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

^ Thanks, posting the comic directly here

6b8da92d5e62c3248e9e3475f9baf8bd.jpg
Spoiler

#51368 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:07 PM

There's a new graduation curse picture XD ... the little fake gems on Ayumin's Pharaoh no Haka costume XD

c612cc28-s.jpg

fb6a485c.jpg

http://blog.livedoor...s/53222907.html

6DYNteh.png

#51369 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:21 PM

XD So if it’s the curse of the blue Utakata outfits, Sakura is next, if it’s the gems curse, Reina and Harunan are next XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#51370 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:23 PM

also, last year we had some issues with her education too, if i remember correctly she wasnt allowed to attend university by management (i remember reading this somewhere lol its weird, since now she said didnt she pass the tests) and so i always thought if she wanted to attend university, she would leave.

There is nothing official about management not allowing them to attend University. She failed the exam for a 4-year school the first time around, that's why this time around she's starting at a 2-year school.

The business about members not being "allowed" to go to school is just fan theory.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#51371 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:25 PM

Looks more like Reina. Haruna is save once more :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#51372 tru_harmony

tru_harmony

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 375 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:58 PM

I'm just glad the Give Me More Love curse has been proven untrue.

#51373 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

Oh no, the next colour seems to be golden yellow
Yokoyan will be the next one?  :S

#51374 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:54 PM

That also looks a bit like orange aka Duu so maybe the graduations will stop at Haachin for like 2 years. I doubt so though but it's hard to tell who is next. The senior members seem too comfortable. MaaSaku I can't see them leaving right now at all. I can somehow imagine Kaga leaving in 3 years or sth. YokoChiiMariaHagaMiki not leaving for like 6 more years at least.

I got tired of saying the usuals cause they'll be in MM forever lol but I'd say Harunan announcing her hometown, like someone mentioned somewhere, was pretty off after so many years lol so I would bet on her this time.

I do wonder if management would give the older members the 'think bout your future' Ai-chan type of message. But I really hope we get to see either Ayumi, Maa-chan or Sakura as leaders (even if it's mostly a title).

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#51375 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

Since the positions on LOVE Machine cover, the graduations curses are one of the funniest thing in Morning Musume fandom ^_^

About Ai Takahashi, I think she asked her friend Risa to take the leadership so she could quit and made public her engagement with her today husband. What do you think about it? :c18:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#51376 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:26 PM

Didn't management ask Risa to stay since she wanted to graduate together with Ai? I never heard about that.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#51377 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

^Yeah, I got the feeling Ai left and Risa wanted to go with her but she stayed just to give 10th gen some support and be leader for a bit before leaving herself lol

I think, had they have known Aika was going to graduate a few months earlier, they would have let Risa go when Ai did. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#51378 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

I'm just glad the Give Me More Love curse has been proven untrue.

not completely...12th gen isnt there  :ph34r:

#51379 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:12 AM

The Television magazine
XM6flWL.jpg

Here are the descriptions about the TV show "Morning Musume. Marutto 20 Year Special!" and Tsunku's interview in the show
http://www6.nhk.or.j...al.html?i=13684
https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1751364

They taped their studio live performances for the NHK TV show yesterday

Matsuoka Mayu will be the narrator for the NHK TV show "Morning Musume. Marutto 20 Year Special!"
http://www2.nhk.or.j...ch=10&eid=19232

You should be able to watch it via https://fujitv.live/fujitv

March 31st, 11:45pm (23:45) Japan time on channel 017 NHK BS プレミアム

4.5 hours long (including commercials), I wonder what they plan to even show

#51380 tru_harmony

tru_harmony

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 375 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:29 AM

Is there any way to stream HinaFes 2018? I've been trying to find streaming sites for BS Sky PerfectV but to no avail.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users