55123 replies to this topic

#51341 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:05 AM

I want a good name though

If I chose Sayashi as my 1st name instead of middle, everyone's gonna know where it's from

And Phillip just reminds me of my past

So yes, I want to be called Oda

It's so fitting

She's 1 of my chorus gals and sexy cats

Then, if I ever meet Sakura, I can tell her my name is Oda

And if you want you can say it comes from Spanish instead ;)

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#51342 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

From TV show "NHK Nodo Jiman"

2 Junior high school students sang Utakata Saturday Night!
eL6Ni9r.jpg

A solo singer sang Maji desu ka ska! She is a H!P wota
https://twitter.com/...754278742827008
WDJQkhd.jpg
Her twitter
https://twitter.com/zoumax0704
DZHFcx_VMAAOv6R.jpg

Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.) / Morning Musume '18
https://twitter.com/...757088758644737

180325 TV show "NHK Nodo Jiman"
https://www.dailymot...m/video/x6gtgu4

Utakata Saturday Night! by the 2 Junior high school students at 8:00

Maji desu ka ska! by the solo singer at 23:56

Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.) by Morning Musume '18 at 36:30

#51343 OrAcioN_Sies

OrAcioN_Sies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:33 AM

^

where did those girls got their confidence from? in front of the idols themselves! nice!  :good:

ProbLEM Of DA FuTURe.......ToDaY !!!!
SEIS-06
Mo:MU:Su:CR:A:ze

#51344 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

Ok I desperately want to see those Utakata and Maji Desu Ka performances! So exciting to see newer songs!!

#51345 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:20 PM

The show put its own little orchestra for live sound in stage. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#51346 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:36 AM

I want a good name though

If I chose Sayashi as my 1st name instead of middle, everyone's gonna know where it's from

And Phillip just reminds me of my past

So yes, I want to be called Oda

It's so fitting

She's 1 of my chorus gals and sexy cats

Then, if I ever meet Sakura, I can tell her my name is Oda

And if you want you can say it comes from Spanish instead ;)

That's a relatively good idea

As long as I don't make lyin' a habit

'Cause, you know, 笑って素直になれ (Smile and become more honest)

It's not like a member hasn't lied before *cough* Nonaka

I'm just very protective over Morning Musume. I don't want ANYONE to hurt them. That's why I rarely tell anyone I listen to them

#51347 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:36 PM

Group photo on the concert tour poster
DYUvRKBVoAAclUr.jpg

for comparison
NDBtkC6.jpg

#51348 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:52 PM

I can't believe Haruna is graduation, like I literally saw a clip from one of MM DVD Magazines with her and Miki, and thought she was so goofy and cute. WOW this is crazy!

Edit found the clip

The one I was talking about starts at 07:27  :sob:

#51349 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:34 AM

https://headlines.ya...1858-jprime-ent

An article, interviewing actress Itou Sairi. She's a close friend of Matsuoka Mayu, and managed to get converted into being a Momusu fan  :lol: Currently reading through it, but the title at least states that she's a hako-oshi.

EDIT: Ah, she's a hako-oshi, but of course Maa-chan is one of her favorites.

#51350 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

Mayu's new favorite seems to be Maachan as well.

m94s2a.jpg

#51351 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:39 PM

^oh, i thought she was warming to sakura after riho gradauted ;o 

well, i'm just happy maa has yet another fan, and mayu's love for mm is still as strong as ever <3 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#51352 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

I think she is still a Riho fan above all + MM fan. Unless I missed something I never thought she leaned on someone else or Maa-chan in particular (it wouldn't surprise me cause Maa-chan's the current trend). She only praised Sakura as in her talents but it never felt to me she was converting, just that it was obvious she was one to rely on regarding the stage after Riho left. I remember someone freaked out over that comment though, it was weird.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#51353 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 04:27 PM

Aside from Riho, the only member she mentioned more than once is Maachan in her interviews and tv guestings
Ex.:
-She said that after Riho left, Maachan's aura has changed, she surmised that probably it's because it's Maachan's era now.
-She said that if Maachan was glass of water, a mere fan should not drink it bcoz it's too divine/sacred.
-After their perf, she asked if its ok to ask them a kinda personal question, the question was how is Maachan as a senpai to her kouhais.
-a show where Mayu and Sairi was featured when they went to HP shop and they only bought a bunch copies of Maa and Duu pics. They also bought Duus pics because her grad concert was only weeks away.
-In an interview, she was asked what made her feel thrilled/tremble recently, she answered "When I got to see Maachan's gunshot pose and hand move in What is love? in person and closer, at studio perf."

I cant remember exactly the other times she talked about Maa, but there are more.

m94s2a.jpg

#51354 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:02 PM

Mayu didn't said Maachan is her new favorite, she just mentions Maachan in some shows & interview :D

CnXoG7nUMAIm4Hr.jpg
http://dogatch.jp/news/tx/40092[/spoiler]
Context: The interviewer mentioned how Mayu's favorite pokemon Misdreavus was ranked 214 in a popularity poll.

- Misdreavus' popularity might change when the new pokemon movie comes out though.
Mayu: True. You should never turn popularity into numbers. All it does is make everything so complicated. I hope Morning Musume will never do it... (lol)

- Speaking of Morning Musume, Sayashi Riho was your Oshi when she graduated last year. Who's your Oshi now?

I don't have an Oshi among the current members anymore. Sayashi Riho will always be my Oshi. She'll be my Oshi if she comes back. And she'll be my Oshi even if she doesn't.
Even my cell phone wallpaper is a picture of Sayashi. Wanna see it? Sayashi is my angel. There! So cute! (Shows her cell phone wallpaper to the interviewer)
Sayashi is such a responsible girl, so when she was entrusted with being the ace, she couldn't laugh like the innocent young child she was anymore.
But in this picture, she's actually laughing like a child of her age. I love it! But ever since Sayashi graduated, Maachan (Satou Masaki) has this air of melancholy around her.
Maachan was originally such a refreshing girl. Like a baby... Maybe not exactly like a baby, but she was as white as an empty canvas like "she could be dyed with any color you want".
But ever since Sayashi graduated, she's been dyed with a color of melancholy. My guess is that it's going to be Maachan's era from now on.
I won't make her my Oshi though. Because my only Oshi is Sayashi!

「月刊エンタメ」 2018年1月号 松岡茉優 インタビュー(抜粋)

――ところで、映画のタイトルにもちなんで、松岡さん自身が
最近「ふるえた」出来事はありましたか?
「例によってモーニング娘。がらみの話題になってしまうんですけど、
初めて音楽番組のMCをさせていただいた『ど夜中フェス!!#2』
(フジテレビ系)は、ふるえましたね。私がこれまで観てきたなかでは、
武道館のアリーナ席の前から3列目っていうのがもっとも近くで
観たパフォーマンスだったんですけど、それでもやっぱり高さとかが
あったんで。それが、スタジオライブのあの番組ではまったくのフラット。
そんな状況で、佐藤優樹ちゃんがやる『What is LOVE?』の
カッコいいキメを観られて、もうホントに感極まりましたよね」
――様子が目に浮かびます(笑)。
http://hellopronews....s/73911157.html

"Gekkan Entame" January, 2018 issue
Excerpt from an interview with Matsuoka Mayu

--By the way, since the movie is called "Tremble All You Want", has something happened to you lately that made you tremble, Matsuoka-san?
Like always, it's going to be about Morning Musume, but the first time I got to host a TV music show (Doyonaka Festival!! #2, Fuji TV), seeing their performance made me tremble.
Before that, I'd already seen them perform in Budoukan from the third row, which was even closer, but there was the height difference between the audience and the stage.
However, in a studio concert, you're on an even level. When I saw Satou Masaki-chan do her cool move in "What is LOVE?" at the same height, it seriously made me tremble.
--I can imagine that. (lol)

Matsuoka Mayu-san mentions Maachan in a show called Dodesuka (ドデスカ)

She said when talking about "Morning", of course she would think about "Morning Musume" because she Momusu wota.

She asked the MC guy if he knows MM's Sato Masaki-chan, the MC guy said he knows her.

Then Mayu-san asked him:

"If Sato Masaki-chan is holding a glass of juice, what would you like to become...

1-The glass / 2-The juice inside that glass / 3-water droplets"

He answered #2 then she said he's still naive!

She said it's not a good excuse for a fan like her to get inside a divine person like Maachan.

If it's #1, Mayu think she couldn't endure it since Maa's lips will touch the glass

Her answer is #3, she said "Become water droplets is like the duty of a fan" 

Matsuoka Mayu-san mentions Maachan in a TV show

Tokyo to iu Katasumi is at #10 in her Best 10 Momusu songs that get she hyped up 

She said the power of W-center Maachan and Sakura while singing the chorus of this song make she realize that even after Riho graduates, Momusu still has strong members and she can still follow the group

Because she talked too much about just 1 song so it seems that #9~1 weren't revealed  :lol:

>>VIDEO

DRGOQu2UIAkBVQS.jpg

m8o0Kve.jpg
vOavdw7.jpg

Yesterday, Matsuoka Mayu-san and Ito Sairi-san went to MM 20th anniversary cafe

っき起こったことを話すと、、松岡茉優ちゃんと伊藤沙莉ちゃんがお忍びでモーカフェきてらっしゃって、自分のまーちゃんのコースターと伊藤沙莉ちゃんの持ってるコースターを交換してもらった…。めっちゃ喜んでもらえた…嬉しい…! 勇気出して良かった、自分。ありがとうございました。
This fan said s/he got a Maachan coaster so s/he exchanged it with Ito Sairi-san. Sairi-san was really happy!

達とモーニングカフェ行ってんけどそこに松岡茉優ちゃんと伊藤沙莉ちゃんが来てて、はるなんのコースター交換して貰った!!全員10期コースター引いてたから松岡茉優ちゃんが写真撮ってた!コースターの並びまでこだわってて流石だった\(^o^)/4人ではしゃいですごい貴重な経験をした、、
This fan said since they got all 10ki coasters, Mayu-san took a picture it. They even arranged 10ki coasters in order  :lol:

#51355 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:14 PM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#51356 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:11 PM

^^ ah yes thanks, I remember the glass thing was weird haha. But yeah as I thought, I still consider her a 100% Riho fan. It's hard not to mention Maa-chan these days.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#51357 Andres

Andres

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

Hello guys so long no see you!!

I have a HUGE favor to ask, a few weeks ago one of my friends (who I hate, you would know why XD) ..she is living in Sendai and participates in this all "Gaijins" matsuri dance group, the thing is that they took Ayumi and Kaede to one lesson for a local TV show, the TV show just aired a couple of weeks ago, Im pretty sure is the same TV show that always has Ayumi as a guest, so It will be awesome for us to be able to se that on Youtube or where ever to see that episode ^_^ (And I hate her cause she knew Momusu becouse of me, and she wasnt sure if Ayumi was a Musume and she never realized that Kaede was too T_T ...GOD WHY NOT ME!!)

Me gustaba este lugar cuando era para fans, hoy es un lugar de reunion de Otakus que consumen todo lo que sea japones... me da asco... >_<

Any Fan in the public? ...pliiiis ...send me a PM need to talk!!

#51358 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

^That's great! But what exactly is the favor you are asking for?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#51359 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

^

^

Are you looking for the show and episode?

Cause I think it's one of the most recent J-Melo episodes.

I know someone uploaded it but I don't have a link sorry

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#51360 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:32 AM

https://www.bilibili...deo/av20975545/

https://www.bilibili...av20975545/?p=2

I think those are what you want

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users