Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:29 AM

Airi from the Young Gangan DVD:

#21522 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:24 AM

According to her latest blog, she's in programming class where she had to make a game. Does anyone know what her major is? I've actually seen Keio students showing off their projects in some communities online.

That is so cool!  I wonder what kind of games she'll be making?  Nothing like my "Ball Popper" I'll bet. ;-P

Speaking of games, I've been thinking of signing up for a Bachelor of I.T/Computer Science course that involves game programming.

It'd be very interesting to see her name in the credits of a Sony or Nintendo game in the future and be like "Suzuki Airi???  C-ute's Suzuki Airi?????"

#21523 meds

meds

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:36 AM

"Waiting for github project from Keio with Airi Suzuki's check-ins".

Airi surely likes games. Two great posts including this topic were on Hello! Pro Radio.

http://helloproradio...-91-2014-12-27/

http://helloproradio...-86-2014-11-22/

#21524 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:29 PM

So.... About airi and chisa'fc event,I'm wondering whether there's a recording somewhere online. I tried to read the 2ch thread and a couple of people mentioned the word recording. Is there anyone know Japanese here? Really appreciate if you read the thread and let us know what's going on.

http://sp.logsoku.co...fee/1421363573/

#21525 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 02:32 PM

^
Somebody said they found it, several others asked for hints, got them in a way that they understood (but I don't, because I'm not involved in that scene at all). So, I guess it's out there somewhere, but I don't know how to find it.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#21526 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:37 PM

Thanks Greyface!

298 名無し募集中。。。@転載は禁止[] 投稿日:2015/01/21(水) 16:15:08.00 0

This looks like a code.... no way to crack it...

#21527 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:57 PM

^ Not necessarily.

Lovemusic has been posting files from a new uploader that the Wota seem to be using: Axfc UpLoader.

If you replace that number sequence at the tail end of the link you get: http://www1.axfc.net...oader/so/427519

Which leads to an actual file download.... problem is the keyword to download the file.

I've tried ookami, the usual, but haven't had success in downloading the file.

Thing is, sometimes the uploader takes the file down after a short while so you've also got to be quick about getting it.

#21528 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

Was Airi snubbing Okai here? 

#21529 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

According to her latest blog, she's in programming class where she had to make a game. Does anyone know what her major is? I've actually seen Keio students showing off their projects in some communities online.

That is so cool!  I wonder what kind of games she'll be making?  Nothing like my "Ball Popper" I'll bet. ;-P

Speaking of games, I've been thinking of signing up for a Bachelor of I.T/Computer Science course that involves game programming.

It'd be very interesting to see her name in the credits of a Sony or Nintendo game in the future and be like "Suzuki Airi???  C-ute's Suzuki Airi?????"

I think there are schools that offer Computer Game Science like UCI here in California. You can look in to that. :) But no matter what branch you may want to go into, they will still teach you all the concepts and habits of programming in general for the first 1 or 2 years. There's really that much to cover. haha So like I've read on previous posts that Airi wants to focus on music programming, but even then, they still asked her class to make a game of some sort to probably test and apply concepts. I'm in my 2nd year(like Airi) and we've done text-based tic-tac-toe, and different kinds of emulators(like for banks, computer systems, etc).

Programming's pretty fun if you're patient, can constantly self-teach yourself new things everyday, and like solving problems. It also takes a lot of time... For me, 10% is spent on thinking of a possible algorithm and writing the code and 90% is pretty much testing and debugging. XD I used to wonder how Airi could manage all that time and write her programs, but then realized that even for my class, my teacher gives us at least a week to complete an assignment. That's more or less enough time for me even with a part-time job on the side... But on days that C-ute or H!P has release events or concerts back to back, I just shake my head and just wonder how all that is possible... Granted I have a part-time job, still, I think Airi's way busier than I am.  :(

#21530 ichigop3p

ichigop3p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

Your right!. . .but i think she can do it, because she can mange her schedules and finished them on time. . .i'm 3rd year in programming and i manage to finish projects in time even i kill time playing games and guitar^.^. . . if i start to code them i always start 10 or 11pm/23:00 and last at 2 - 3 pm, in that time i finished half or at least 1/4 of it and i always do that until i finished it. . .i guess she do that too because their free time always midnight or earlier so she always sleep while doing her project. . .please tell me where i can read the latest blog where it was said she's in programming course, if it is on gree please tell me what date it was post. . .please. . 

#21531 boonfaya

boonfaya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:52 PM

great eyes aswell!

永遠の神の愛は われらの出会いの中で実を結ぶ

#21532 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:09 AM

Your right!. . .but i think she can do it, because she can mange her schedules and finished them on time. . .i'm 3rd year in programming and i manage to finish projects in time even i kill time playing games and guitar^.^. . . if i start to code them i always start 10 or 11pm/23:00 and last at 2 - 3 pm, in that time i finished half or at least 1/4 of it and i always do that until i finished it. . .i guess she do that too because their free time always midnight or earlier so she always sleep while doing her project. . .please tell me where i can read the latest blog where it was said she's in programming course, if it is on gree please tell me what date it was post. . .please. . 

I don't specifically remember the date she mentioned that she wanted to go into music programming. But I believe it was on her blog 2 years ago (2013) when she first started University in April. That's as specific as I can remember. XD You might want to look at her blog posts in March or April of 2013. :)

And lol I have class in the morning so I don't stay up too late... I usually do my programming whenever I have free time before or after work. Which is probably around 4 or 5 hours each day. I do the bulk of it on weekends when I have more time. But yeah... I barely have a social life during the semester. I go all out during breaks though. haha

#21533 ichigop3p

ichigop3p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:38 AM

I don't specifically remember the date she mentioned that she wanted to go into music programming. But I believe it was on her blog 2 years ago (2013) when she first started University in April. That's as specific as I can remember. XD You might want to look at her blog posts in March or April of 2013. :)

And lol I have class in the morning so I don't stay up too late... I usually do my programming whenever I have free time before or after work. Which is probably around 4 or 5 hours each day. I do the bulk of it on weekends when I have more time. But yeah... I barely have a social life during the semester. I go all out during breaks though. haha

ありがとう!^。^せんぱい!わたしわあとでそれおちぇっくします!^。^

#21534 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:59 AM

^
Don't want to be a jerk about this, but these are English language forums, and all posts are supposed to be in English.

Also I want to complain about over-quoting, but that's a matter of tastes, not "official rules."

And my last act of jerk-holiness (hah!) today is to point out the difference between を and お. それチェックします (orthographically speaking, katakana for loan words and kanji where you know them!!)

Also, I don't remember her saying she wanted to go into music programming. The programming that turns up on CD jacket credits isn't the kind of programming that Suzuki has talked about. (It's a kind of encoding work, Not the coding work she talks about!)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#21535 ichigop3p

ichigop3p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

ok your the great!

#21536 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

^
^ oh I guess it was the fan speculation that made me think she wanted to go into music programming. I remember in her graduation blog posts from high school that she mentioned she wanted to do something related to music. And then when she mentioned she's doing computer programming related stuff, everyone came up with all these theories about her major XD music programming was one that was mentioned more often than the others.

But now that I think of it, programming in music actually is different than software/hardware programming like you mentioned. Seems like she's doing programming stuff that compsci students would do. I wonder how she's going to apply that to a music related field.

Oh and you're welcome ichigop3p. I wasn't that much help though haha

#21537 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

^

^

Attached File  must_not_correct1.png   321.67K   0 downloads

Oatmeal-Your-vs.-Youre.png

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: lol

and yeah we don't know what Airi's major is .... the Programing Class could be one of the requirements (major related) or it could even be just an elective.

for example I took one semester of computer programing only because it's a requirement but it got nothing to do with my major  :ph34r:  my major is not even IT related lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#21538 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:14 AM

Airi shares her feelings about the last Harocon with the Kids. Really moving, and well written. :sob:

"Hello!Project Kids are the best!" :respect:

http://blog-project....uki-airi/223736

a0fm.jpg

#21539 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:35 AM

Sometimes I feel that Airi is too humble, in a good way of course. Maybe that's the reason she's able to keep improving. Always have a higher standard for herself.

#21540 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

https://mobile.twitt...038948455985152

Popular Fashion & Make-up Magazine "Ray" choosen Airi as their exclusive Model! Congratulations Airi! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users