23094 replies to this topic

#23081 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 03 August 2023 - 08:09 PM

How's everyone doing?

What a shame that Airi's career is thriving more than ever and the thread is dead :(

Summary of things that weren't posted here (only the notable things that I can remember lol)

She's still regularly hosting and covering anime songs on Anison Shinkyoku Cover Deshou de Show, as well as still hosting NHK Classic TV.

She sang the ending song for the Kaguya-sama movie:

She sang (and maybe wrote??? I can't remember) the ending song for the special episodes of Animals: 

She's still regularly modeling (on TGC, Ray, VOCE, MAQUIA, Bijin Hyakka etc) and has had a couple of collabs with fashion brands. (The most recent one is a collab with Dazzlin (Twitter link you guys can scroll through for all the collab items))

She released new lip colors for her makeup brand,iDimple.

She performed at JAPAN JAM and a couple other festivals / appearances I can't remember right now.

Still doing her radio shows.

I can't remember what else, but she has been busy :)

I enjoyed Animals, but not the special episodes. She should get more acting roles!

She sang the ending song for the Kaguya-sama movie: >>> shame it sold so poorly... :(

I wish they would not sleep on her idol career and release regular some music of her (again)  :sob:  <3 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#23082 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 08:10 AM

Airimania_info posted a translation of what Airi said regarding cheating.

TL;DR: she's dated many cheaters to the point where she can now pick up on their red flags easily, but she's still grateful to them as she can sing songs about heartbreak because of her experience with them. She views the misfortune of dating so many cheaters as God's / life's way of balancing out her great life.

(Also, she's apparently filming another drama now. It hasn't been officially announced I think, but people have seen her filming, and she mentioned that she'll be stepping away from music for a while.)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23083 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 03:55 PM

Who the freak would cheat on Airi? God...
At least she's ourwordly putting a positive spin on it.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#23084 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 06:55 PM

Who the freak would cheat on Airi? God...
At least she's ourwordly putting a positive spin on it.

I thought the same! Really! WHO WOULD CHEAT HAVING AIRI SUZUKI AS GIRLFRIEND?! Boy(s), they should call a doctor.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#23085 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 10 August 2023 - 03:43 PM

how does anyone cheat on SUZUKI AIRI that is baffling

#23086 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 06:04 AM

I think the real question is how is she going into detail about getting cheated multiple times, then saying on Twitter that she actually denied it on the show but that part didn't air? Seems like a sad ploy for show ratings while creating enough plausible deniability so that the more possessive fans aren't turned away.

#23087 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 August 2023 - 06:48 AM

Probably both. But I don't think it's a big deal.

(For the unaware - Airi posted that she said she was cheated on many times out of nervousness of being on the show and immediately retracted it, but that was edited out. Fans were sad thinking she betrayed them by dating during her C-ute era, but she insists it was all after her solo debut. Fans said now they know what C-ute was doing behind the scenes, which Airi hates because it's not true at all and she didn't mean to hurt C-ute's reputation like that)

I mean they were young when they debuted as idols. Liking someone, hating someone, feeling anything for anyone is a very natural and human thing to do. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them dated during their idol years.

I only wish for her to be with a good person who will treat her well.

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23088 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 August 2023 - 12:03 AM

I guess singing Uwaki Na Hanii-Pi at karaoke with her is out  :sleep:

So the cheater is not that Team Japan soccer player, whom I guess she is still dating?

I find it believable that idols have challenging romantic lives.

#23089 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 28 August 2023 - 07:33 AM

Big news lately!

Airi Suzuki has officially been announced at the new MC of the popular TV Asahi program "Azatokute nani ga warui no?" and her first episode will be October 5.

She was previously hinted at being the new host by the show posting these hints "female with an outstanding singing ability, already appeared in the program, graduated from a famous uni" and also "former idol" lol.

Airi also has been announced as the lead in the drama adaptation of the manga 推しが上司になりまして (Oshi ga joshi ni narimashite). The first episode will be October 4.

Looks like she's gonna be on screen a lot from October onwards!

As usual, all info from @airimania_info on Twitter / X :)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23090 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 29 August 2023 - 11:03 AM

Big news lately!

Airi Suzuki has officially been announced at the new MC of the popular TV Asahi program "Azatokute nani ga warui no?" and her first episode will be October 5.

She was previously hinted at being the new host by the show posting these hints "female with an outstanding singing ability, already appeared in the program, graduated from a famous uni" and also "former idol" lol.

Airi also has been announced as the lead in the drama adaptation of the manga 推しが上司になりまして (Oshi ga joshi ni narimashite). The first episode will be October 4.

Looks like she's gonna be on screen a lot from October onwards!

As usual, all info from @airimania_info on Twitter / X :)

Congrats Airi

but well

here we go with new music releases :P She'll be busy with MC and Drama like she said :(

#23091 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 29 August 2023 - 07:32 PM

Right now Airi is playing in the major leagues compared to all the other UFA artists. She has to enjoy the moment and do all the work she can.

I'm sure soon we'll have news about new music releases. This is Airi's momentum. 

#23092 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 August 2023 - 07:10 AM

Yeah.. ngl, her recent music releases have kinda fallen flat for me. I find her collabs way more interesting. So I guess I'm not that sad about the lack of music loool.

This made me realize she had a collab with a Vocaloid producer I forgot to link in a previous post. I think this is the OP of a show.

The music director of "Oshi ga joshi ni narimashite" is an Airi / C-ute fan, so people are hoping Airi gets to do the OP or ED :) And the subbing group that did Airi's previous drama, Animals, announced they are subbing this in October as well! (As announced on DonSubbers' Twitter)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23093 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 05 October 2023 - 01:15 PM

Are there any English guides on how to get tickets for her upcoming tour? Is an M-line membership required?

#23094 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 07:37 PM

She can't stop a damn second of being a dork.  :lol:

#23095 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts