• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#5561 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

I loved her the most in Egao Yes Nude! Omg, her first big line where she just stomps in between the members, like oh yeah I own this. And then her ooohs~umm~ at the end, fantastic~! It's like that's the no-high pitched voice I like from her. 

Kimagure was obviously another of the highlights, it really sounded awesome.

Suppin to Namida: I love that she is given songs the original singer and Takahashi cover, love to listen to the different versions. Sakura's was more similar to Goto's, Ai-chan used a much deeper voice. Vocally I think Ai-chan did perfect but this song kinda lets you make mistakes, since it's emotional. Like maybe too perfect isn't perfect. Maki feels more emotional to me.

Now, Sakura! I love how she expressed herself here! She tends to be kinda pout+frown in this type of songs, but I felt since her version of Shouganai yume oibito in the medley that she became much better in this type of songs (I love her version more than Ai lines, because she made the sentence longer, and to me it felt more emotional that way). Here she was great with her facial expressions, imo! Now, vocally, her voice still sounds hoarse to me, I wonder if that's the same day from the previous song (same dress and stuff), but when she sings CAFE onwards I really enjoyed most of it. Again, with this song I feel the little breathing or not nailing it in certain lines makes it more emotional. Her voice is obviously young though, she sounds super girly compared to Ai or Goto, but it's obvious why. ^^ Anyway I think it was great, and she sang with a lot of emotion in it, especially in the chorus. My English today is based on the word emotion because I'm tired and can't bother to find another phrase similar, sorry lol.

vplpro can make another OPV now. X3 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5562 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

Oda's solo of Suppin to Namida from TGL:

#5563 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:44 AM

^OMFG I feel like in heaven while listen to her!  I'm gonna make a new mixing and OPV for Gomaki-Ai-Sakura version!

Edit:  I've compared the performance she did the same song in her birthday event.  She DO improved a lot!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5564 hancunningham

hancunningham

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 597 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

Wow Sakura's version of Suppin to Namida is really really good.

she should record a cover of the song and i would buy it seriously!

#5565 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:26 AM

Oh man, Sakura's vibratos has gotten REEEALLLLY good. They're so so so pretty to hear~ Out of everyone in current Momosu, Sakura definitely has the most control. The only thing she's lacking is stage presence. But man, for being just 15 years old, Sakura's future is looking great. I can't wait to see her improve and evolve into an all-around performer on the ranks of Aichan or Airi.

#5566 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

I agree...in this performance she failed to act in front of camera, maybe because she was too focus feeling the song
Overall I prefer the last week performance...she was perfectly sang iki wo kasanemashou with a great presence, playing with the camera often
She just need her own song...i swear she will dominating the stage if she.sing her own song
C'mon tsunku/uf...h!p need a soloist again n our diva is ready..

#5567 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

OdaSaku and one of my favorite j-pop songs ever = I'm in heaven <3

#5568 AsukaSakura

AsukaSakura

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Honestly her LET IT GO really disappoints me.

She should not be only satisfied with being the main vocal in MM

She should be better. And she could be better.

#5569 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

She improved! She's not "shouting" anymore during the high note part.. Loved her raspy, breezy voice...!

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5570 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:07 PM

Honestly her LET IT GO really disappoints me.
She should not be only satisfied with being the main vocal in MM
She should be better. And she could be better.

Except the highnote part she did well there...i love her low voice in the beginning
Maybe tsunku can challenge her to sing it again on girls live...

#5571 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

Aaaw, that was so beautiful  :cold: ...there's not really anything to do better, isn't there...  <3

6DYNteh.png

#5572 Auds

Auds

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Totally off topic but is anyone here attending the concert in NYC? I'd love to meet other Sakura fans! ... also, anyone with a VIP ticket need a line-buddy? ^^;

I'm so happy, I managed to snag a ticket (unfortunately not VIP :(). I can't believe I'm going to get see Sakura live and Sayu before she goes! Plus I get to meet people who actually know about Momusu and love them as much as I do. I just can't wait! Do you think they'll perform the new single coming out even though its going to be a about a week before release?

Btw, does anyone know how early I should get there?

Since people are up all night in Time Square, you could really start lining up any time.  'cause of that, I have a feeling that folks will be there hours beforehand. When I went to see Hyde/VAMPS/Dir en Grey, I got there at 3 'o clock for a 7:30 show -- and there was already a line around the building! There will likely be people waiting overnight too. The weather isn't too bad in October. It'll be chilly at night, and it could possibly rain, but compared to the Summer or Winter months... it's manageable! Keep in mind that doing that will likely result in you being exhausted for the actual show + handshake event. Also, bathrooms aren't that plentiful in the area, unless you're willing to pay for drinks and such.

I'm sure they'll perform it! They performed TokiSora at the first Evolution concert, even before they announced the single.

#5573 yopychan

yopychan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 730 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

NEver mind...

16f0ffd84912a81dd890f9bdf49f9bd8o.jpg

:ongaku:  :ongaku: ¡WE ARE BRAND NEW PONY! :ongaku:  :ongaku:

#5574 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:06 AM

Oda's solo of Suppin to Namida from TGL:

This is why she's my oshi. She's just...OMG~ Sakura please, quit trying to kill me!

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#5575 JuCR

JuCR

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

blog,%20Oda%20Sakura-488989.jpg

#5576 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

Sakura's 2nd year! Yay! Keep shining my girl! :)

J3FRfVi.jpg

#5577 musaru

musaru

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 439 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Sakura in Girls Live.  :wub:

credit from twitter

BxZhgaeCIAE78U7.png

AQ7G91I.jpg

#5578 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

Congratulations my girl!  I wish you a bright future, and I know you'll make it!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#5579 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

Lovely drawing <3 That person makes such cute ones. Also, I really like that belt. X3

That aside, I didn't like what she is wearing in that medley. The one with the jeans and the fox tail or whatever. I dig that look, a lot, but somehow the clothes made her look like a potato bag.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5580 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:38 PM

I can't be it's been two years since she joined. On one hand it feels like only yesterday, on the other hand it feels like she joined around the same time as the 10kies.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users