Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:07 PM

isn't that yuko's graduation song?

#5522 OdanTakitty

OdanTakitty

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

Watching the Birthday Event and I wish they would just comprise an album full of Sakura covers. They are so amazing!

#5523 BlueDolphin2011

BlueDolphin2011

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Wow, her vibrato has really matured. And she looks a lot like Airi in that live...

<3 Gaki love <3

Yuko, Aya, Asuka, Kei, Hitomi, Ai, Risa, LinLin, Mizuki, Erina, Kanon, Ayumi, Haruka, Sakura, Aya

#5524 Auds

Auds

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

After listening to the recordings of her birthday event, I have to wonder why they didn't use the performances from her first event? <_< She did even better. Though... for some reason she sounds a lot pitcher when recorded? She sounds way richer live.

Also, I wish people would stop comparing Ruru to Sakura by putting the other down! They're both lovely and talented. Sakura's singing isn't perfect, and she's got a lot of growing to do, but since the moment she entered MM, she's been putting 150% effort into her performances. It's frustrating to see her work so hard, and yet get hate from all sides. Honestly, it's frustrating to see ANY girl get hate, when you see all the work they put into the group.

#5525 Blossom321

Blossom321

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Also, I wish people would stop comparing Ruru to Sakura by putting the other down! They're both lovely and talented. Sakura's singing isn't perfect, and she's got a lot of growing to do, but since the moment she entered MM, she's been putting 150% effort into her performances. It's frustrating to see her work so hard, and yet get hate from all sides. Honestly, it's frustrating to see ANY girl get hate, when you see all the work they put into the group.

Agreed..

#5526 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

There was only one person that critisized Sakura in an unfair way, all the others just stated that they liked Ruru's/Sakura's performance better. So what? No one wants to replace Odachan. Let people compare. After all, It was the same song  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#5527 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

There was only one person that critisized Sakura in an unfair way, all the others just stated that they liked Ruru's/Sakura's performance better. So what? No one wants to replace Odachan. Let people compare. After all, It was the same song  ^^;

agree...

nothing to worry...we know she always proved her quality when hater complain of her :c18:

#5528 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

What bugged most of us was probably the "Sakura was a mistake". Like wth. But everyone answered accordingly. And there's bound to be better singers than Sakura, anyway, but she is a great singer on her own. I really, really doubt MM will use Let it go type of lines in their singles as well lol, and Sakura has become the vocal support of the group with Ai-chan/Reina type of lines, so yeah, she's more than average. 

I re-listened to this, and really, she was on par with Airi imo, I still think this version is awesome:

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#5529 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:53 PM

Well, I think it's the same old story of people stating their opinions and preferences as facts. Like "I don't like Riho's singing therefore she sucks", "Ikuta's personality annoys me therefore she should be out", "I prefer Ruru's voice to Sakura's therefore Sakura shouldn't be in the group", and blah, blah blah. Honestly, just because you don't like something it doesn't mean it's bad; there are plenty of people that hate what you like too.

And well, maybe it's just me, but I don't get why so many people express themselves about H!P as if it was this prestigious school of singing from which god-like voices come out every year. These are Japanese pop idols singing and dancing the type of music the company dishes out. They already do plenty of work to please the fans; all those handshakes, blog posts, concerts, dancing, TV appearances, radio shows, photo sessions, always doing their best to look cute and keep their spirits up. I think the fact that some of the girls are pretty good singers is a big bonus. Sure, if all the members of one group were as good or even better singers than Sakura, as beautiful or more beautiful than Sayumi and Haruna, as good or even better dancers than Riho and Ayumi, with brighter personalities than Kanon and Haruka's, it would be amazingly perfect, but to me, to expect that is to be unrealistic.

So let's enjoy these Sakura performances and keep enjoying what she will keep on doing. Morning Musume has known nothing but success since she was added to the group.

#5530 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

But H!P is probably the most performance-oriented of any idol organization so it's to be expected that people will compare performance abilities.  What most people forget is that H!P is in the talent DEVELOPMENT business and that all of the girls are basically works-in-progress.  It's not unfair to compare Sakura and Ruru, each has about the same amount of experience, really, Sakura's coming in the organization and Ruru's coming from the school that Riho went to.  Neither one sang the song perfectly (Ruru seemed to have trouble hitting the low notes in key), each one excelled in certain areas and shows a need to improve in certain areas.  To me, half the fun of idol worship is knowing that the girls possess so much talent at such a young age and are only going to get better with more training and experience.  Even watching the KSS performing is awe-inspiring, there is a lot of talent there just waiting to bust out.

#5531 Auds

Auds

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

Well, I wasn't just referring to that one thread. I've been seeing other comments here and there-- that one was just particularly unfair, so I felt like I had to say something....

Anyways, part of why I love Sakura is *because* she needs to improve. That's why I love idols in general! You get to watch them grow and cheer them on when they've improved. Like comparing Sakura's original solo lines in Help Me to her performance at the Hinafest? Holy crap!

#5532 Dolan

Dolan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

agree...

nothing to worry...we know she always proved her quality when hater complain of her :c18:

I personally hate Haters. They ruin the whole show just because they don't like it. I hate it because they feel that they have to bash these idols just to boost their favorites. It's just "I don't get it!". Is it necessary? Well, Sakura proved herself from time to time.

Shove those Haters!

Spoiler

v7wWRQJ.gif

#5533 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:29 AM

^ slightly off topic, but can I just say I've been enjoying your responses and use of gifs. lol

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#5534 Dolan

Dolan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:39 AM

^ Sorry, I'll try to lock-tight my feelings next time. :respect:  It just blew out suddenly. ^^;

5045195.jpg

v7wWRQJ.gif

#5535 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:55 AM

Well, I think it's the same old story of people stating their opinions and preferences as facts. Like "I don't like Riho's singing therefore she sucks", "Ikuta's personality annoys me therefore she should be out", "I prefer Ruru's voice to Sakura's therefore Sakura shouldn't be in the group", and blah, blah blah. Honestly, just because you don't like something it doesn't mean it's bad; there are plenty of people that hate what you like too.

And well, maybe it's just me, but I don't get why so many people express themselves about H!P as if it was this prestigious school of singing from which god-like voices come out every year. These are Japanese pop idols singing and dancing the type of music the company dishes out. They already do plenty of work to please the fans; all those handshakes, blog posts, concerts, dancing, TV appearances, radio shows, photo sessions, always doing their best to look cute and keep their spirits up. I think the fact that some of the girls are pretty good singers is a big bonus. Sure, if all the members of one group were as good or even better singers than Sakura, as beautiful or more beautiful than Sayumi and Haruna, as good or even better dancers than Riho and Ayumi, with brighter personalities than Kanon and Haruka's, it would be amazingly perfect, but to me, to expect that is to be unrealistic.

So let's enjoy these Sakura performances and keep enjoying what she will keep on doing. Morning Musume has known nothing but success since she was added to the group.

:respect:

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#5536 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

^ Sorry, I'll try to lock-tight my feelings next time. :respect:  It just blew out suddenly. ^^;

5045195.jpg

Damn right ! ! !  We know our limits in being bias , but when it's beyond the hate,anyone would burst out . 

I guess others just can't take how sakura has been one of the main vocalist in MM, achieving lots of success and has  improved drastically & quickly just within these 2 years.

Sakuraddicts won't just back down, we won't let our utahime be taken lightly just like that. 

Posted Image

#5537 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:46 AM

Sakura will be singing another cover song on the next episode of Girls Live.

A Goto Maki song this time.

http://k.mobile.tv-t...40911_21135.php

#5538 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

xxx

#5539 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:16 AM

Sakura will be singing another cover song on the next episode of Girls Live.

A Goto Maki song this time.

http://k.mobile.tv-t...40911_21135.php

this....haters will get a new topic to bashing her again like at youtube year ago LOL

they will be rage if she gets the trending topic again like last week performance LOL

#5540 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:00 AM

The mere existence of all of these solo performances she's given (while no one else has) is proof that her vocal abilities are highly esteemed in the company and that's all that matters. She wouldn't be doing these if the company couldn't sell the tickets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users