100 replies to this topic

#21 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:56 AM

cool - but another H!P egg that isn't debuting under H!P :(
that's not cool. I like her website pics but those pics of her with yossi and the last pic... WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER EYES WHUT

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#22 AdehhRR

AdehhRR

Converted Kanon-wota

• Senpai
  • 2906 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

I dont follow eggs, but this is still great news.
Will she be a soloist like Mano/Kikka, appear at H!P concerts? Or will she just be under UFA and release single every so often like Ohtani Masae?

#23 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:30 AM

^ I'm pretty sure she's just under Up Front.

There's nothing pointing towards her being under H!P. (Thankfully it isn't as confusing as Kikkawa's case.)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#24 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:00 AM

ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE BEST SUB-UNIT EVER DEBUTING SOLO. YES. :w00t:

Too bad it's for an anime though... but maybe this can be the stepping stone for a solid solo career? Oh crap, she's under UFA... nevermind. <_<

I'm so happy they're doing stuff with the under-used Eggs. I'm so ready for Karin Miyamoto to debut in a group or as a soloist.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#25 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:50 AM

It is not a good idea to browse H!O while you are half asleep... I really tot I was dreaming ^^;
Now I'm pretty much wide awake :lol:
It is a good choice to give Saya this project. She is little boyish and I think the idea of Inazuma fits her personality. I'm not sure if she plays football tho.

And to have Saya work with Yoshi, I think its a perfect combo. They seem to have the same personality, but Saya is pretty hyper-active as compared to Yoshi ^^;

As for looks, Saya changed again. I always had a hard time identifying Saya becoz her looks can drastically change depending on how she wears her hair. She can look "boyish" one moment and drop-dead gorgeous the next.

Btw, the way they set Saya's hair is similar to one of the female character in the anime.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#26 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

I think the reason why I feel really awkward with her profile picture is because shes now officially a girl, and shes no more a tom boy. x)

All these eggs debuting makes me wonder if they're really HP Eggs, or UFA Eggs who worked as HP Eggs.

Wasn't that the main idea of it, to debut into Hello Project?

#27 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:01 AM

I think she was also still uncomfortable/unfamiliar with her new teeth, so it's a bit awkward, 'should I cover it or shouldn't I?' kind of thinking. Shouldn't be a problem after a while. :D

#28 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Almost gave up hope she was going to do anything after Milky Way so haven't been keeping up with her. She looks so different now! Did she grow or was she always that height? Towering over Yossie like that!

She's almost too girly in those pics but maybe I'll get used to it. Either way, her and Yossie in a PV piqued my interest to say the least.

#29 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

I didn't like her so much in MilkyWay, so I'll wait until to have a preview of the single to change my mind about her! I'm still happy, I guess it was like one of her dream. And since she didn't make anything since a long time, I'm sure it will be a great idea. Plus, Yossie is in her PV, and I think, by seeing the photos, that I'll love the combination of the both girls !

#30 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

I hope she'll be with H!P, but I'll look forward to her single none the less :))))

#31 Sese

Sese

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

Happiest person alive. I've never been so happy. I don't know why though it's not like i was a big fan of Sayaka. But for some reason i'm super happy for her. Can't wait for this single of hers. :D
Posted Image

#32 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

Wasn't that the main idea of it, to debut into Hello Project?

Bit off topic, but I don't think the Eggs were ever promised to debut in H!P just because they became Eggs. It was a "You are kind of talented/good looking, and you might develop with training to be able to debut, but it's not definite" kind of situation.

YAY Sayaa solo act. When I saw the title I thought it was a new Risako song for MM but then I saw Sayaa's name and smiled. She looks so pretty in her new profile! I love how they always stick her in blue.

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#33 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

This sounds interesting i remember her from Milky Way, i always liked her but figured that would pretty much be it for her.

#34 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

Saya was officially announced to have completed her Egg training. I think is as good as graduating from Eggs. Then it was announced she has signed up with one of Up-Fronts talent company. Now we found out that talent company is no more but in it's place is another Up-Front company called Frame. As long as the girls is signed to a company under Up-Front Group, it is safe to say they are still connected to Hello!Project but in-directly. For example, last we heard Nocchi was signed up as an Up-Front Egg. Then yesterday we saw her doing some promotion for her events on Ustreamusume which at the time had the 9th gens and Gakisan on air. Their ties are still strong as long as they are within Up-Front Group.

Not all the Eggs have happy endings tho. Some disappeared without a trace, but we still hope that we will get the "so-and-so has finished her Egg training" announcement. When they get this announcement, it seems that they are destined to be absorbed by Up-Front Group. One unfortunate Egg had to find her own way to make her idol dream come true. Whatever the reasons, Irorin seemed to have been dropped from the Eggs without finishing her training. Recently we found out she had audition for another idol agency ( which have no ties to Up-front Group ). Today we had news that she has officially become a member of that agency. On her official profile, she is called Maeda "Clover" Irori. Irorin was Shugo Chara Egg's 2nd gen Amulet Clover. Mayb she wanted to have something as a reminder of her Hello!Project roots.

Currently, officially they are only 8 Hello!Project Eggs left. The latest graduate is Saho Akari. The original Shugo Chara Egg's Amulet Spade.

Sorry for the off-topic-ness, I tot it was relavant as background info since not alot of people at the moment knows what is going on with the Eggs.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#35 sada

sada

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

She looks a lot better than what I remember she looked like. >_>

Song had better be genki or else. -=-

#36 romir

romir

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

It's awsome she gets a solo debut single, but also on my birthday 22nd of june!!!:))

aichancomplete.jpg

Signature and Avatar made by me, My Graphic Topic Request Opened:) -blog- : http://musicromir.tumblr.com/

#37 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

Another soloist! Hopefully she will last much longer than just one single. ^_^
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#38 Helder Ribeiro

Helder Ribeiro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1344 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

now that u guys said, i noticed it! She fixed her teeth! @_@''

I feel like a blind man now, lol.

Everytime I see Saya's name I think "abs" haha, hoping the best for her =)
Posted Image

10th Generation

#39 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

It's awsome she gets a solo debut single, but also on my birthday 22nd of june!!!:))

We share the same Bday. XD

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#40 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

Is she cosplaying a character from the Inazuma 11 series? Like Risako did with the Gokujou!! Mecha Mote Iinchou anime? :)
Looks interesting with Yossie and the whole character thing going on :3

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users