Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#882 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

So the demo is out in Japan, Australia, and Europe. It'll come out later for North America.

And data miners already found stuff. Lots of stuff.

Spoiler

#883 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:16 PM

Spoiler

Ahhh, I can't wait to play!

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#884 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

The shinies for some Pokemon look awesome, love the colours! But lol at Diglet and Dugtrio wthhhh ^^;

Edit:

I'm torn, Rowlet or Litten for my starter? ^^;

Red and Blue/Green on holiday together lol 

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

H!P Comics

#885 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:10 PM

MASSIVE SPOILERS BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler

#886 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:08 PM

^ Nope not gonna touch that ^^;

Edit: A bit more than a week away, ugh! I can't wait!
Edit2: Just 1 or 2 days away! Also is it true about Nintendo banning those who pirated the game??

Edited by cornyflakes, 16 November 2016 - 07:00 PM.

H!P Comics

#887 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

^

Yep. I believe the ban is fifteen days. I'm not too sure, but it's banning any connection to Nintendo's servers (so no Eshop or the like).

So, the new anime, Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon will be debuting on Disney X D.

And the newest movie featuring Volcanion will be shown on Disney X D on December 5th, along with a preview of the new series of Pokemon.

~~~~~~

So, I'm going to the midnight release tonight for Sun and Moon! I'm really excited and you get to meet a lot of people! I can't wait to get the game ASAP. Just nine more hours! : D

#888 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:19 AM

I got my copies of the game, will wait for my sister to get home before I start playing though XD

Attached Files

H!P Comics

#889 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

Just downloaded Moon last night and started this morning before work! I haven't had the chance to play tooooo much, but I at least got my starter (Rowlet) and caught a Pikipek and Ledyba!

#890 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

I might skip the Sun and Moon season(s) for the anime. Ash looks like a bloody One Piece reject and the animation for Pikachu and some other characters looks pretty craptastic as well.

#891 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

Hey guys I hope you guys are having fun with the new Sun and Moon games, cuz I am! XD Anyway I'm here to report an exploit(kinda?) to you guys so you can make use of it too.

Anyway what I found is that you can essentially get an infinite number of Premier balls using this lol I just got my third Z-stone(Waterium Z) and there is this supermarket beside the Battle Royal Arena, this is where you can get your free Premier balls! I'm a Premier Ball freak so this amazing for me lol

So everybody should know this already but if you buy 10 Poke Balls you get 1 Premier Ball.

At the entrance of this place a guy gives you a coupon for use in the supermarket, anything you buy from that place will be half priced. 

So basically, you just buy Poke Balls, buying 10 each time and getting 1 Premier Ball. Usually they cost 2000 Poke$ for the 10 but thanks to the coupon you only pay 1000 and since the resell price of a Pokeball is 100 Poke$. You are basically getting Premier Balls for free!  :w00t:

H!P Comics

#892 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:29 AM

Pokemon Sun and Moon continues the problem of Nintendo and Game Freak not realizing that it won't kill them to make Pokemon games challenging. The amount of items they throw at you in these games is downright ridiculous and they still haven't figured out that every trainer should have at least three Pokemon on them (that aren't repeats) to keep battles from being the equivalent of wrestling squash matches. If not the trainers standing around in stasis until you battle them and take their money and any item they might want to give you as a reward (hello more items that I don't need), then at least the bleeding lackeys of the villain team of the generation should always have 3 Pokemon (no repeats) while any bosses have a full 6 Pokemon team (definitely no repeats, please). These games also have way too many scripted story events. Let me explore! I don't want to see Hau, Lillie, or Fat Bastard Hala (or whatever his name is) ever again and it's not even been 48 hours since I started playing! Last but not least I have to ask, how many original Pokemon does this region have? The majority of the ones I've seen and caught are all from Gens 1-4. There are also a lot of Pokemon Dolls scattered around peoples homes of Pokemon from gens 1-6.

#893 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

^ You sound frustrated ^^; I actually like the "difficulty" of the game it lets me blaze through the game and enjoy the story. The story for the game is turning out to be quite interesting. Also you actually feel an attachment to the characters(Lillie, Hau(I don't really care for him lol)) and feel like wanting to know more about them(Gladion, Prof.Kukui). The scripted story events are a nice touch imo, with better graphics(compared to previous games) it would be a waste if the game didn't have it. 

If you want challenging then I suggest you quickly complete the game, beat the elite 4(whatever the equivalent for that is in the game), prepare a team of your best mons and challenge the Battle Maison(whatever the equivalent for that is in the game). If battling npc trainers is not your cup of tea then there's always online where you can battle real people and most randoms you battle against will use an all Legendaries team lol

As for the number of Pokemon in the region? Dunno lol ^^; but from what I see, the new Pokemons are pretty interesting and have given me some great ideas for teams. 

I got my eyes on Mimikyu and it's Disguise ability, I see it being the Pokemon being used to take damage from Pokemon using Z-moves.  :c11: That's my guess on how it'll be utilised anyways.

H!P Comics

#894 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:15 AM

^

81 Pokemon. It's less than previous generations, but it's more than 6th gen (72). This brings the total of Pokemon to 802.

It's difficult enough to where I can't knock out everything with my starter Pokemon. I had some trouble with the second Totem Pokemon, but other than that, it's been fine. I really like Pokemon Refresh and some of the minor improvements of the game.

#895 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

^ Yea the Festival Plaza and Poke Pelago seem interesting too! Oh I also like that in this game you don't have to have a HM/TM slave ^^; thanks to the Ride Pager!

Oh I'd also like to battle you guys, after I breed my team though ^^;

H!P Comics

#896 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:33 AM

^x3 - Yeah, definitely feeling frustrated. I don't mind them taking a more story telling oriented approach (I love RPGs, especially JRPGs precisely because of their stories), but honestly it feels like I can't travel for five minutes without the story rearing its bloody head and some of the recurring characters are just dumb or annoying or a combination of both. As far as the difficulty goes, it being this easy means I'll finish the games pretty quickly. Shouldn't take more than two weeks unless I go out of my way to 100% complete them. I just wish Nintendo and Game Freak would make the games themselves a challenge rather than forcing me to resort to online battling for one. It's been 20 bloody years now, the least they can do for their gamers is give them something to play that isn't piss poor easy overall. Sure in these last three gens they've added situations where you might be stuck in a pickle temporarily and have to run damage control with items or the like, but a legitimate challenge, that has yet to happen in a Pokemon game on a handheld console. I could get more of a challenge from playing the Pokemon Stadium games on my n64 with Rental Pokemon than I can playing the handheld games. I also have to say, Pokemon has lost some of its general charm with each new generation of handheld games that has come out.

#897 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

I just beat the elite 4, now I'm going to go catch me some ultra beasts! XD

My team was mostly lv 58-60ish, Muk(Poop), Slowbro(Slooooooooooo), Butterfree(Freedom), Vikavolt(High Voltage), Toucannon(Bird Mom), Incineroar(Tigress). Slowbro and Vikavolt got me through most of the things lol

Edit: BTW any news/blogs about Pokemon from the girls of H!P ?

H!P Comics

#898 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

^x2, i don't know if you've forgotten, but Pokemon has and always will be, a children's game. They have bits here and there for the old fans, but's it's still a children's game so it can't be too difficult. It's like Mario, Sonic or Animal Crossing. If you want a more challenging game, then pokemon isn't for you. 

It's just been released in the UK but i've yet to go out and buy the game, i dont get paid until the 30th unfortunately, but even then i'll probably wait till christmas, depends on how much work i've finished in advance for college lol. Been watching lots of twitch streams and it seems pretty freaking awesome~ There are so many cute pokemon in the new batch! 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#899 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:21 AM

^IMHO Pokemon being a children's game does not excuse the lack of a "choose your difficulty" setting at the options menu 20 years later. Any child who plays Pokemon has to know how to read at at least a 3rd grade level in order to play through the hand held games without having to stop and ask an adult what a big word means when they happen to pop up (and they do so pretty regularly). That means any of them could pick between Easy, Normal, or Hard under a difficulty choosing setting. Anyway, I stopped playing after clearing Akala Island. I might pick back up on these later, but right now I'm just too disappointed to keep playing. I have to say though my biggest complaint with this generation is how few region exclusive Pokemon I've actually seen thus far. The amount of Pokemon I've seen from gens 1-6 are insane and I've seen quite a lot of gen 7 Pokemon as well. I'll see a latest gen Pokemon once in a blue moon and that stinks something fierce. My favorite thing about Alola is probably Team Skull. They're my favorite villains since Team Rocket, I approve of the comedic villains shtick.

#900 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:57 AM

^

Um... Gen 7 IS the new generation. : S

I'm almost through Akala Island and it's been a bit challenging, but when you get your Pokemon a bit stronger, it does become easy. But hey, I'm enjoying it, so that's what matters to me in the end. If you want to make it difficult, try a Nuzlocke run. I've done one for FireRed and it's a good change of pace.

http://www.nuzlocke.com/challenge.php

~~~~

So, the people over at Nintendo Life has made a video comparing the running abilities of the 3DS vs the New 3DS. I've been hearing issues with frame-rates on the older model, but on my New 3DS XL, it shows almost no lag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users