#921 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

^
THANK YOU!!

I'll probably spend all my time visiting these now next time I play!

#922 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:26 AM

https://www.reddit.c...p_aka_the_grip/

Check that out, it's easily the funniest stuff I've read in ages. Though I have to admit that the feature has its awful side.

#923 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:13 PM

Oh, I understand alright. SOS battles can be a HUGE pain in the butt if you're not going for something in particular (like an evolved Pokemon, like how Eevee can summon Umbreon or Espeon) or chaining for a shiny. 

I ended up in an endless battle with a Zubat. It was something from my worse nightmare. lol

#924 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:44 PM

Speaking of SOS battles reminds me of a comic I read... The lengths a trainer would go for a Happiny... http://jksketchy-art...anted-a-happiny

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#925 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:56 PM

^x2 - I tried to get myself a Gengar via an SOS battle with Haunter and my god was that a painful experience. I gave up after five hours. I was waiting for the reveal of MM's 13th gen at the time and figured, I might as well try it, but after the 13th gen reveal I was like "screw this!" on both fronts (really not happy with the 2nin generation, there's too many KSS ready to debut that got shafted yet again, plus it feels like they added zero substance to MM, just a cute girl and a possible ace as far as skill goes though we'll see just how well she handles singing and dancing at the same time on a regular basis during her first year).

#926 AikawaMahoFTW

AikawaMahoFTW

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:46 AM

^ I trained myself a good ol' Haunter and traded it with my sister, quite useful if you own 2 devices and 2 games  ^-^  But a huuuge pain is getting a meareanie with an Impish nature. My Lurantis, Yukanya, has massacred at least 20 corsolas! (At least Lurantis is now lvl 50 through all that grinding.) I have a tendency to name my pokemon after H!P members. I personally love W the wishiwashi.

hi my new favorite group is basically all of j=j pls help me from this unending maho

FIESTA FIESTA IS HERE MY DUDES ITS AMAZING OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD

#927 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:30 AM

^W as a Wishiwashi I understand the name choice given the two words in the Pokemon's name start with the letter W, but that particular water Pokemon is so ugly. Then again if you don't actively use it and it spends most of its time in the PC I suppose it's okay. It's just Tsuji and Kago were always so cute (Tsuji still is) that I'd always expect to see a cute water Pokemon come out if using one with that name. It's a interesting idea to name Pokemon after H!P members though. I'll do that instead of gods/goddesses for the Generation 8 games.

#928 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

So I know that the girls(Yanamin, Duu, Harunan, Marin) are into Pokemon but are they interested in the Pokemon trading card game as well? I'm asking because I am thinking about diving into it ^^;

I know Marin did a pack opening on her blog before but I don't know about the other girls.

http://static.blog-v...AH0ejcsFkgW.mp4

Video from this blogpost: http://ameblo.jp/lov...2179989977.html

So in the video she says she's opening the last pack from the booster box that she bought and she didn't get any SR cards from the box, unlucky ^^;

H!P Comics

#929 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:57 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure SR aren't guaranteed in Japanese boxes. BUT if you buy an English box you'll get at least 1 sr.
PLUS are packs are a lot bigger. Though I think with the newest SM tcg they changed up the numbers a bit so it's easier to get things in the Japanese boxes now. 

HLxdmXb.png

#930 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

^ That's good to hear, I think I'm getting a booster box for the latest Sun and Moon expansions ^^;

Just watched the line live with Yanamin and Marin, I was hoping they would talk about Pokemon but alas they did not and they played a guessing game using popcorn instead!

H!P Comics

#931 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:44 PM

From Lovendor's thread.

Marin as Gladion XD

Spoiler

She did a Diantha cosplay as well  <3 I don't really check up on their blogs and stuff so it's a nice to surprise to see these!

Cyp1iKUUUAAeTyX.jpg

H!P Comics

#932 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

I did a thing ^^; 

tumblr_ok88zmi0oF1tt85s7o1_500.jpg

#teamtsubakiskullfactory

Original picture from Kishimon's blog.

H!P Comics

#933 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

YES! Add Chii-chan to the list of H!P girls who play Pokemon XD

Q27 & Q33

https://icejiggly.bl...to-chisaki.html

H!P Comics

#934 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:13 AM

#935 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

Bringing the thread back from the dead.

There's going to be a Pokemon Direct on June 6, 23:00 JST (10am EST). It'll be streamed on Nintendo's YouTube and Twitch channels.

There's no releases currently planned for Pokemon at the moment. This might also be the Direct where we see the rumored Pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch. Either way, it's pretty exciting. : P

#936 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:48 PM

Pokken Tournament DX will be available for Switch on Sep 22, 2017.

Pokemon Gold and Silver will be available for the 3DS on Sep 22, 2017.

Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be released on November 17, 2017 for the 3DS.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#937 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:40 AM

66b.jpg

MizukiRina

Twitter

#938 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:17 AM

Don't get me wrong, I like Pokken Tournament (had it on my WiiU), but I was hoping to see an actual Pokemon game for Switch. I don't have a 3DS anymore, but it's interesting to see that they're going the B2 / W2 route. But I was expecting more.

At least it's not another mobile Pokemon app. We have enough of those to last. lol

#939 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:29 AM

Pokken Tournament  didn't really do it for me, thankfully I only paid $40 for it. I think the only way I will be excited for the ultras is if they introduce a 5th island, idk if that contrasts with the lore of Alola but it would be cool if there was a 5th island that was inducted into the Alola region and the character you play as was from that island.. Also like the B/W2 there needs to be more updates to areas.. Maybe more stuff done on that 4th island

MizukiRina

Twitter

#940 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:49 PM

Announced on E3. Main Pokemon game for Switch confirmed, still early development.

So yeah, probably be released in 2018 or 2019?
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users