• Please log in to reply
1319 replies to this topic

#1 amped

amped

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7117 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

Muten Musume (a Musume unit), releasing a new sushi song "Appare Kaiten Zushi!" 10/27

Morning Musume is promoting a sushi chain in the Kansai area using a different unit name called Muten Musume. They are recreated as these animated characters and have nicknames instead.

Posted Image
http://www.helloproj...sume/s_048.html

Limited Edition includes a 24 page booklet
http://www.neowing.c...l?KEY=EPCE-5730

Normal
http://www.neowing.c...l?KEY=EPCE-5731

tracklist :
1. Appare Kaiten Zushi!
2. c/w Kura Sushi Bikkurapon!
3. Appare Kaiten Zushi! (Instrumental)
4. Kura Sushi Bikkurapon! (Instrumental)

Posted Image
http://natalie.mu/mu.../news/36993</a>

translation by Nouciel:

On the 28th it was announced that a new song that has been playing in the sushi chain based in Osaka "Kura Corpo", has become a hot topic in the internet, and will appear on a CD. Music producer Tsunku (41) was in charge of "Appare Kaiten Sushi!", which will go on sale on October 27th. To spread the sushi culture around the world a new female idol unit will be born, called "Muten Musume". (You can expect them, but) who could be the members!?

Japan wants to tell the world about one of their prides, food culture, with a song! This big concept was known since the 13th, where the song "Appare Kaiten Sushi" started to be played in the Kura Corpo stores.

♪ osushi ga naze suki ka, otona ni wakarukai? zarya sugu taberarete, sugu ni manpuku...

An up-tempo song, with friendly lyrics/phrases, is featured for the chain based in Osaka. It's a friendly song for people from adults to children.

On every Kura Corpo store, people were asking things like "What is that song?", "Who is singing it?". And it became a hot talk on internet as well. The name of the mysterious unit has been revealed and it's "Muten Musume".

With the "pressure" (in a good sense) of the voices that talked about the song so much, and the girls wearing veil, it's been decided that a CD will be released. There's still 2 months to go until it goes on sale, but the members/reality of the unit has been revealed. Wherever you listen to the singing voices (of that song), since the group's name has "Musume" in the end of it, it means it's produced by Tsunku, and that it's related to the popular idol group Morning Musume.

This project came to life since the very beginning of this year. The sushi chain shop is related to/depends on producer Tsunku. His "treasured child" Momusu is excluded from this promotion, and it's been decided that it will "Muten Musume" who does all the (promotional) activities (related to this song).

Featuring the favourite food of the 8 members of Morning Musume, new characters have been created/designed, they're attached on this article [see below]. Each of them has been designed in anime style A karaoke clip of the song has been uploaded in the website of the sushi chain shop. Leader AiAi, Takahashi Ai (23) said enthusiastically "As Muten Musume, we'll be helping to spread around the world the culture of Japan's own sushi".

Since the release of Shibugakitai's hit song "Sushi kui nee!", it's been a long time since a "sushi song" has been created. Momusu will build up a new boom.

the favorite foods/ingredients they chose would probably be available on a revolving conveyor belt at a sushi place in some of sort cooked dish, inside a sushi roll, or standalone (like fruit on a plate)

アイアイ(高橋愛)- AiAi (tamago - egg)
Posted Image

リサリサ(新垣里沙)- RisaRisa (eel)
Posted Image

エリエリ(亀井絵理)- EriEri (umeboshi - pckled plum)
Posted Image

サユサユ(道重さゆみ) SayuSayu (Mentaiko - cod roe)
Posted Image

レイレイ(田中れいな) ReiRei (brocolli)
Posted Image

イカイカ(光井愛佳) AikaAika/IkaIka (squid)
Posted Image

ジェイジェイ(ジュンジュン) J.J. (banana)
Posted Image

リリ(リンリン) LiLi (watermelon)
Posted Image

song preview (LQ recorded from the sushi restaurant)

radio rip

Appare Kaiten Zushi (Kura Sushi original PV) short versions, from the Kura Sushi official site
youtube.com/watch?v=A5PQgjuPCQA
youtube.com/watch?v=c2cAl0EHgvw

credit aonie0781
http://twitter.com/aonie0781

if you like what you hear, please support and buy their single.

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

wow ...i am going to be in Japan around that time ...

going to get it there :GGRR:

#3 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:44 PM

Birthday single ?

Is this normal for Momusu?

#4 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

omg! :GGRR:
i was wondering this morning why do S/mileage already have a new single announced, and Momusu don't. :o
I might get it too *_*
Please give Gakisan more solos ;_;
My fanfic thread
Posted Image
Amazing set by my lovely kawaii beam! <3

#5 otavio

otavio

2nd gen member

• Banned
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

OCTOBER??? :GGRR:

hope a good single

#6 Van-Cloud

Van-Cloud

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 467 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

OCTOBER 20TH ????

OH YEAH ! I'll order a copy as birthday present for me :GGRR: :o XD

"The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything. Except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their demands".

#7 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

Birthday single ?

Don't get your hopes up too much, Kimagure Princess was released close to her birthday last year and we got extra attention for Eri but not Gaki.

#8 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

^
Ah, i read the link. Nowhere it says special birthday single.
I misunderstood the post :GGRR:

#9 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

It's too far, but I guess it's okay !
I'm excited, I want something really good this time !!! =)
And I hope that 8th gen will get some lines. (Impossible but yeah, can still dream :GGRR:)

#10 watana8e

watana8e

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 629 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

gaki's bday ... hope she gets to be centre this time instead of aireina lead ....

i am gonna wish what i have been wishing for three yrs now... more lines for jun and lin !!!!!!!

a gaki centred song with junlin bt two sides wud make me year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 romir

romir

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'm looking forward to this song!
Kind of hoping for something Unique, Little rock maybe?
well more lines for the other this time tsunku? XD

aichancomplete.jpg

Signature and Avatar made by me, My Graphic Topic Request Opened:) -blog- : http://musicromir.tumblr.com/

#12 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:12 PM

it being 3 months away could mean its a very complex song with a great pv which will take ages to shoot and add effects and stuff..... knowing H!P though it probably just means extra waiting time for same old...but keeping my hopes up for this single

#13 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

So I'm guessing 45th will be released next year then
was looking forward to seeing a 45th this year x3

I am defiantly looking forward to this single =)

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#14 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

FINALLY!!! I was right that Morning Musume is going to release a single in October. :P They better release another single in December because I don't want to wait 2012 for their 11th album. :) :(

#15 amped

amped

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7117 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

its gotta be something related to "Rival Survival" it has have some serious edge to it.

#16 otavio

otavio

2nd gen member

• Banned
  • 446 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

^this will be great, a fake fight between the girls :(

Spoiler

#17 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

New single announcements are always exciting :) Not keeping my expectations high, but I do hope that they come up with
something great :P

lol, it'd be great if Momusu came out with some sort of sassy, in your face, bada$$ concept. That would be a nice
change :(

#18 PK91

PK91

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

weee, this is awesome news. cant wait to hear the song, line distribution, see covers etc. I think i've never been this excited for a momusu single actually :(

Want to buy goods from japan? Check out my shop!

#19 amped

amped

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7117 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

i challenge you to stay excited about this for 3 months! <3

#20 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

^Is that sarcasm <3

Anyway, not too excited at the moment. I hope they go back to the mature sounding songs (Excluding OMNI ans KP)

EDIT: Never mind my question, internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users