• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#20641 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

I'm getting a feeling from rest of the C-ute girls posts that they are concerned about C-ute future. Whether or not he is just

acquaintance it doesn't matter. Airi must be more careful in the future. It's not only her well being at stake here.

This incident will be over probably soon without major impact, but still instead of going happy towards their biggest to date solo concert this week and later European trip now they all have to deal with this shit.

#20642 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

I have the same feeling. And I can understand if they secretly blame Airi for this. All the girls put up so much effort to get to today's C-ute. It's really an important moment and Airi should be more careful from now on. 

If no other proof(pic or video) exists, this rumor will be over soon. If C-ute's new single sold well, I'm sure no one will talk about it here anymore. Now we are just concerned about Airi and C-ute's future.

#20643 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Miyabi was caught making out, wasn't she? Airi's never gonna get axed for this.

As far as I know, there was some doubt that it wasn't really her, no ? :unsure:

But here, not any.

#20644 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

No response(management/girls) is made towards Miya's video.

But every wota on 2ch believe it's true. I still remember it when I saw those cd/goods buring pictures.

That's years ago though.

In Airi's case, it's more like a lot of wotas who are not C-ute fan are getting excited about this rumor and are trying to make it as big as they can. " Graduate from C-ute!" :" C-ute are going to disband!" " It's the end!" Yeah they are pretty happy I guess.

#20645 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Well in Miyabi's case (which I don't believe it was her, lol, despite... well, it doesn't really matter anymore), many fans believe she was shafted for quite a while as far as being more of a front girl and having more lines. This lasted for quite a few singles... and us fans of hers are happy that finally with some recent singles she's been allowed to go more to the front again :lol: She must be behaving herself, for the most part.

It would be interesting if they try to push Airi back a little from the front... I wonder what would happen? More Chissa lines? (yay!), even more Maimi face time? Maybe Mai and Nacky will actually get to do something more, lol.

#20646 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

What just happened while I was sleeping. Jeez.

I do believe in Airi's comment that she and that guy is just an acquaintance or a friend. That is what a true fan should do right? If you are a fan of Airi, you know how much she care about her fan.

For me, all those communication and info that wota dig up did not make it sounds like she is dating that guy. I use private communication on social network to contact my female friend. I meet with her, have a dinner with her and etc. But the limit of what Airi can do with her male friend is less, and she certainly has to be more careful, especially as this is a very crucial time for c-ute. She just had a wake-up call, and c-ute members and fans are still supporting here, so I do not worry.  (I wonder what Maimi will say though.)

And I agree with WhiteForte on the last page, that guy is an asshole.

^

Ro-kun: Yes ... she might be put back for awhile until the news calm down.  :( But I rather want to see Airi doing her best as an idol to show the fans that she is still in focus.

#20647 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hmm Blog Comments are all Positive, i think the new Fanbase will support °C-ute much more, i have a feeling thiss will happen. The only ones who are speaking bad about Airi are only antis who would be Happy if °C-ute would get disbanded, such poor People who don't have a happy Life outside of the whole Idoldom. :(They need to accept that their Idol Groups aren't that Popular like a few other. It's the Cruel World of Idoldom. It would be great if this makes °C-ute more popular than they are, it would gave those Anti Wotas a slap in the Face, haha.

#20648 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

If she's in a relationship with that boy, I don't really mind. She'd be happy isn't it? Those wota are the worst, really. It's like if Airi can't have friends or partners on the university... She can't be alone..

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#20649 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

With the blog post she made, I think Airi is bound to garner support. It's basically a distress call, saying sorry to male fans (acknowledging the situation of idols as fantasy girlfriends who can't have normal relationships; otherwise she would have extended the apology to female fans as well for the commotion) and that she will remember that she's an idol (an idol being a negative connotation because idols have no freedom to date). A lot of people will sympathize with this, but Airi's image certainly took a hit for some hardcore fans.

The only winner out of this is Chinese guy. Even if Airi decides to avoid her, he still scored!

#20650 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

Whether Airi's acquaintance is a douche-bag or not, the real villain of the story is the cretin who took the pictures and put them online!

Also, some wota seem to be schizophrenic retards who are spending money to sustain an illusion while simultaneously wasting time and energy trying to destroy said illusion by digging through tweets and whatnot to find some incriminating evidence confirming their idol's wrongdoing. Unless of course, they are anti-fans with time to waste (read: hikikomori) or agent provocateurs employed by a rival agency to stir shit up (it's a conspiracy! :ph34r:). Whatever the case may be, ###### you very much for trying to ruin it for everyone, assholes!

#20651 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

^lol THIS. XD

All those info the wotas or antis or whoever dug up were all conjecture. People will believe what they want, that those posts might have been signs of them "dating" and whatnot. What I'm going to say is also conjecture... But I believe those posts coinciding with each other were just Airi being friendly with the foreigner because she's a nice person. She likes happiness and wants to spread her happiness and thankfulness to everyone she meets. That's the kind of person that I see her as.

I believe C-ute's going to rise from this even stronger than ever! And I believe in Airi that she wouldn't get into relationships. She was probably just being friendly and people often mistake friendliness with being flirty. Of course I don't know her personally but she seems to be the type of person who has her priorities straight. She strays, maybe, but she knows what she did wrong and knows how to get back on track. She does her best in everything and is always optimistic and I look up to her for that! She knows what to do in times like this and I think we should all just believe in her! She's an amazing person!

I, for one, will still support her in a positive way despite this because I want to see her rise from this and not get depressed for too long---since she always thinks deeply about things and she's going to think extremely deeply about this. I don't want Airi to change because of this and I'll put my trust in her. Do your best Airi, like you always have! :)

P.S. Don't take this like it's somewhat biased (it probably is XD) because I love Airi so much... but I think C-ute as a whole has their priorities straight ever since 3 of their members graduated. They had a lot of things to think and talk about with each other so I believe in them. They know what they should do as individuals and as a team so I'm sure they'll be fine. :D

#20652 isotop

isotop

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

Very well said. I totally agree with you. GANBATTE AIRI ! :good: <3

I also hope that she won't get depressed and that she won't lose her freshness and her kindness especially in the way she writes her blog, even though she would have objective reasons for becoming prudent and for feeling resentment towards her fans.

I wish her upcoming travel to Paris will allow her to think to something else and to recover from the uproar it caused in Japan. :)

#20653 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

That's why it must be a shock to other members - Airi is so crucial to the group and is expected to know her priorities the most. Down-to-earth Chisa seems to be rolling this punch off and wants to leave it to her trust in Airi. Saki and Mai expressed their concern. Has Maimi said anything yet?

#20654 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

don't know what to comment other than from what's posted about the guy, he seems awful.

All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#20655 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:52 AM

You know how women are attracted to assholes. :D

#20656 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

I have the feeling that Maimi will speak with Airi privately.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#20657 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

Has Maimi said anything yet?

Maimi usually posts in the mornings/midday, so we'll probably see her post around morning/midday in Japan instead of late last night like the other members. I'm really quite interested in what she'll say, because she usually elaborates quite a bit on things. She'll also have had more time to reflect on it than the others, and maybe speak to Airi about it... as Leader? as friend? Both, maybe. :)

#20658 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

I'm sure they'll all be talking about it today. Still interested to see what Maimi would say on her blog since she does tend to elaborate.

You know what would be awesome? If they release cam footage (like C-ute Days 2) of Maimi talking to Airi about it, to show their sincerity - that nothing is really going on and that Airi is still dedicated (she will surely say something to this effect) to idol life.

I just realized the 2 Cute Shinseinaru interview (super long interview) isn't on the tracker. Does anyone have it care to share?

#20659 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Pics from 2ch.

acfSpqKx.jpg abtqaVjh.jpg adgMbksM.jpg adlpqznS.jpg acxo8VRX.jpg

adnqqAWs.jpg

#20660 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

You know what would be awesome? If they release cam footage (like C-ute Days 2) of Maimi talking to Airi about it, to show their sincerity - that nothing is really going on and that Airi is still dedicated (she will surely say something to this effect) to idol life.

That is probably too much. I think just an apology that she posted is enough to show that she is dedicated to as an idol. Private matter must be discussed privately with the person you trusted.

That aside, if Airi is really going to Keio, I wonder if Keio has connection with special high schools that Japanese entertainers attend. A lot of people in Japanese entertainment go to Keio or graduated from there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users