• Please log in to reply
23094 replies to this topic

#20621 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

Just ask any straight male fan of [insert idol's name] whether he wishes/dreams to wife her

I'm a straight male fan of Chinami and Miyabi but I'm afraid they probably won't make good wives. ^^;

#20622 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

From what I've seen, I don't think it's as sinister as that, but he definitely seems the kind of guy who would jump on Airi for being a star. Not to mention, who wouldn't want to sleep with her? It's in college when you start sleeping around.

Reminds me of that DVD magazine where they had their fortunes read and Airi was told she was going to fall in love soon, and being selfish she might keep chasing after it. It will be interesting to see what happens now, especially with the sighting of Airi and that Johnny dude not so long ago.

#20623 Jiro Sugaya

Jiro Sugaya

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALL of this because she sat next to someone on the bus?!

#20624 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

And that chinese someone began to spin stories based on sitting next to airi

#20625 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

No, look at what the wota dug up about how they've been communicating through Airi's blog/the guy's Twitter. Not only is there clearly something between them, what Airi did (secret blog messages) is what a girl in love would typically do. Not to mention, Airi knows thousands of people are watching that blog, but she did it anyway. Why? Because it's sweet. Romantic. Has that "me and you against the world" feel to it. Did it for the guy. Whether the guy is worth it or not, we don't really know. He does seem like a douchebag with all that anti-Japan sentiments as a Chinese studying in Japan.

#20626 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

when I read Airis blog today...I could cry ;_;

:( its sad....and I hope she is ok ........

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#20627 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

@Bankotsu1808

Thanks, then I shouldn't be too worry about it.

About the guy. I'll be glad if Airi keeps distance from him because of this scandal. I read some of his posts in baidu and he is a loser(show off his height/face/wealth to strangers online, bash his teacher, etc). I believe that he knows about Airi's idol identity but decide to get close to her as a foreigner. It's easier, you know? "Hey, I'm from China. Want to learn Chinese?" He also showed off his relation with Airi a couple of weeks ago in baidu(something like they go to the same school and talk often, even posted a pic wih Airi and another girls). At that time Chinese fans blamed him for so careless and deleted his posts.

Really? I want to see this pic.

Her blog post is painful to read. "Sorry to the male fans, I'll remember I'm an idol again." You can feel her frustration as she writes this. Probably won't be able to sleep well tonight and will have a tearful phone call with the Chinese dude. 

I don't think they have that kind of relationship and I won't comment on your last sentence.

The guy only bragged in Chinses forum that he knows Airi and they talked often in school, but he clearly said there is nothing other than that. Knowing the guy's intention and the way he used to post, he's totally a show-off type of guy, And he seems to already have a half-blood girlfriend to start with. The pic is a normal classmate type of pic with 3 people on.

No matter what really happened, I'm sure Airi will put C-ute in front of her personal life at least for now. So I'm not worried.

#20628 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Maimi should be able to comfort her, but Maimi seems to be the less likely to have experience in this field, since her dotting mother keeps a close watch.

This is the same guy who lies straight up about not knowing Airi is a celebrity. How can you believe him? Why would Airi be so affected if he's just an acquaintance? Come on, man. If this wasn't so serious, Airi could just come out jokingly about it saying it's just an acquaintance and stuff, maybe provide details (if I was her manager I'd get her to say it's from the softball club in high school or something), but there is none of that.

#20629 holly110

holly110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1896 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Airi likes Taiwan and likes to learn new things. "Do you want to learn Chinese" is a good way to get close to Airi in school.

I'm glad C-ute members already responded to Airi's blog. 

#20630 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Airi likes Taiwan and likes to learn new things. "Do you want to learn Chinese" is a good way to get close to Airi in school.

I'm glad C-ute members already responded to Airi's blog. 

I've seen Chisa's, and I think that's how they should have done it. Not so seriously. 

There is a lot on Airi's shoulders and she knows that. Every fan must do like Chisa and just believe in Airi. It's a misstep, but we're all human.

#20631 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

Chissa's, Mai's and Nacky's blog posts, including short comments about Airi's situation:

http://blog-project....-chisato/140532
http://blog-project....wara-mai/140538
http://blog-project....ima-saki/140543

I kinda get the feeling Mai and Nacky aren't too happy about it...

Also, I was amused by the thought of Maimi trying to scold Airi...

#20632 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

With Mai and Airi being so close, Mai must have known and warned Airi, now disappointed how things turned out.

#20633 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

OK, if everything to this story was just the two bus photos, then it really wouldn't mean much at all, you know?

But come on, you have to be pretty naive to pretend absolutely nothing is going on if you look at the blog/twitter back n forths taking place.

The thing is, most people, in particular young people, don't know Internet well enough. With this I mean how easy it is to trace everything you do if you use your real name or is identifiable.

As time passes, all your moves and all your actions accumulate. It's that whole drop after drop becomes an ocean thing. For you to keep track of all of this is almost an impossibility. Now, if you introduce a collective to the mix, whose sole interest is to track everything you've ever done, then that task is extremely easy, because you have a collective force doing a job, where everybody have an interest, where everybody knows what they need to look for.

This is why 2ch always finds out what they need to find out (if there is something to find), and likewise so 4chan, Anonymous, and so on.

When the two of them try to say that there's nothing going on, and that they don't know each other and so on, they are in fact lying. I have no idea if they're a couple or not, but they are lying. And they are doing this because they know damn well that the consequence of them having close contact with each others, will be very negative. And that's why they're trying hard to deflect it.

But like I said, collective always defeats individual. Especially when there is evidence to find.

#20634 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

^
If nothing else comes up (e.g: stupid guy bragging about being with Airi), nothing bad should happen. (and if something even happens, we always have the "shave your head" salvation XP)-

I hope Airi isn't dating this guy (I don't mind any idol dating anyone), but he seems to be an asshole.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#20635 milan_s

milan_s

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

I hope this whole situation just blows away, seriously this is so ridiculous. I really wish there weren't a "no dating", rule for idols  x_x

MOMOIRO CLOVER ZETO!

MY OISHI'S

A~RIN-KANAKO-SAKURA-HARUNA-AYUMI-REINA

AIRI-CHISATO-MIYABI-RISAKO-CHINAMI

#20636 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Well, if it's proven that they indeed do know each other, then clearly they've lied and that alone I think is fuel for the collective force as I mentioned, to keep on digging, nonstop.

If by "nothing bad should happen" you mean Airi being suspended or fired, then I am inclined to agree, unless of course we find photos of the two making out or some such. That would be a disaster for the group.
I don't see UFA doing anything so far, because this is Airi. It's not Kanna, who just happened to get a "bunion" after her photos surfaced. Same "bunion" that eventually had her leave the group.

But, it could cause a dip in popularity for Airi, and the group itself.

milan_s,

If idols could date freely, then there wouldn't be a market basis for them to exist the way we know them to exist today. So while you'd have girl groups, they wouldn't be idols. And they certainly wouldn't be as popular as they are as idols. So, the problem is that you need the idol concept and idol rules for there to be a basis, that basis is what fans start supporting. Without that basis, these fans won't support it. So yes, you'd get groups where members could do whatever they wanted, but it wouldn't be idols. They'd be artists.

It's sort of like saying you really wish 2D/anime was 3D/liveaction instead, because that would be the best anime according to your preferences. Perhaps your preferences are this, and that's fine, but it's no longer anime, it's liveaction.

So the real life execution of this is just faced with a gigantic list of problems.

#20637 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

^ While I don't necessarily disagree with your general points, the two of them aren't claiming to not know each other. The guy said they were friends, even if "just friends", and Airi said they were acquaintances (shiriai, which can mean someone you do talk to and maybe hang out with from time to time but wouldn't necessarily consider a "friend", which connotes a closer bond).

Whether that's really all they were or not is a different matter, but there's nothing which makes it clearly obvious so far that they're lying. At this point, as Chisato even addressed in her post, it's really up to whether you believe their explanation of their relationship or not based on their words vs. the theories out there developed by the collective.

#20638 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

If by "nothing bad should happen" you mean Airi being suspended or fired, then I am inclined to agree, unless of course we find photos of the two making out or some such. That would be a disaster for the group.

If no actual pictures surface, nothing (meaning, this dying down) will happen, since UF seems to take care of their idols (back then with Miki, they said there was nothing)

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#20639 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

The lying: from Airi's blog & Chinese guy's twitter, they're more than merely acquaintances. Friends certainly, but whether it's more than that is still yet unknown.

And what consequence takes place mostly depends on what the UF idol admits to. Only if a photo is damning enough like that of Kago's smoking will UF management act upon

#20640 Kuraudo17

Kuraudo17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1347 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

Miyabi was caught making out, wasn't she? Airi's never gonna get axed for this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users