• Please log in to reply
1061 replies to this topic

#221 momusko8

momusko8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:22 AM

I'm with you Sev. One of the reasons I like MM & H!P is because of the good mood they put you in. Listening to them before work is always great. Listening to MM & H!P while going to work makes the commute a lot easier. And then after work, a listening session helps you to relax.

Watching them is a delight. Their concerts are always fun and energetic. They really know how to work an audience. I've been to a few concerts here where I live in Hawaii. And they are dull. A lot of the audience members aren't really engaged with the concert. It's mainly a get together with your friends kind of thing. The concerts here pales in comparison to a MM or H!P concert. The audience in a MM/H!P concert are fully engaged. When I first watched a MM concert, it was the first time I saw people at a concert with glow sticks. It was interesting. You don't see that here in Hawaii. Except if you're in a MM in Hawaii concert.

Hello! Morning is always fun to watch. They are so hilarious. Great to watch after a hard day. Helps you to laugh your stress away.
Posted Image

#222 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:48 AM

Although I do wish the girl to guy ratio was more balanced. On some forums I've seen some really gross, raunchy stuff. (:blink: Hello!Online, though!) Plus, it's kind of weird seeing almost all guys when I watch TV appearances, concerts etc.

Seeing all those guys is weird... but it doesn't surprise me. But I've seen some clips where it's kinda creepy... Some times guys on forums are joking (which at times is pretty funny...) but other times, I do agree, they can get nasty. That's why this is my main forum, and I only lurk on others, so I don't get into that.

Heheh.. good to hear comments from the ladies.. my gf usually gives me the weird look.. hahaha but not anymore.. anyway, the girl's in H!P are like big & little sisters to me..

..yeah, that's the reason I don't post much in other forums too.. :c33:

cuteness is one thing, i knew MM when i saw Nono and Aibon pic in a local megazine sometime back but what really got me into them was Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari PV that my friend pass to me. I thought it was kinda crazy and funny and then i thought it was interesting.

I kind of respected them after watching that PV, 13ppl in a group is a lot to manage and they are dancing
all the time.

Oh yeah, the music are really catchy sometimes it feels like haunting my head...

the music and personality did the job i guess.

Yup, catchy music.. personality.. it's JAPAN!!! ..muahahahahaha.. :XD: must be something to do with too much work.. :c33:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#223 FinalDynasty

FinalDynasty

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:37 AM

Well yeah they are VERY attractive, its part of their charm i think, but at first for me it was just a bunch of pretty girls, i didnt care much, then i heard a song Joshi Kashimashi Monotagari ( or however its spelled) and for some reason i was in the mood for that song, HAHA it cheers me up for some reason. OOO and that little part at the end of their video where the bob their heads hehe very cute *dreamy sigh* Ai-chan haha jk and the shows are funny, i like girls who like to have fun and play around. They just seem like cool girls. I'd like to meet them one day when my Japanese is like WAYYYY BETTER

#224 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:58 PM

Well yeah they are VERY attractive, its part of their charm i think, but at first for me it was just a bunch of pretty girls, i didnt care much, then i heard a song Joshi Kashimashi Monotagari ( or however its spelled) and for some reason i was in the mood for that song, HAHA it cheers me up for some reason.

That's the same I feel JKM...every time I hear the opening I get such a happy feeling.

I guess the only problem I have with H!P now is that it seems that the PB's are getting higher sales than their music nowadays. In the past, photobooks seemed like more of a side profit thing....

#225 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:58 PM

I like Momusu because it has a lot of kawaii girls. Beside that, the song is easy to listen and never get bored eventhough repeated over and over. And other point why I love them is because they have a good reality tv show that can make me laugh and cry.. Love them so much.. :c16:

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#226 Love hitomi Yoshizawa

Love hitomi Yoshizawa

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:01 AM

I like MM because Yossi is goddness and looks prettier everyday. Can't stop using her to hit airplane. Mikki as backup and maybe Ai. These three are the hottest in MM compared to the rest of pork chops. Especially Mako. :o

#227 ai no kakumei

ai no kakumei

old school

• Senpai
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:13 AM

I like it because it evolves. There are always new people coming in, and if you don't like them you can always watch your old favorites do something different. Constantly changing things up keeps it from getting boring.

#228 Iroiro

Iroiro

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:48 AM

Hey, for once I'm actually posting and not lurking. :D

I first got into MoMusu because I thought it was crazy that were were "a million!!" (what I used to say :o) girls in just one group, and then I heard their music and I was hooked. The first song I ever heard was Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night, and it's still my favorite. :D Plus they're all crazy (in a good way), which I relate to. It's so funny to watch them. ^^

I feel kinda weird being a girl and a MoMusu fan, though. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. o_o When I watch their concerts, at least. :o I really admire them all, and I wanna be pretty (and Japanese :o) like them, but that's about as far as that goes.

14b29sl.jpg

Sayu Harunan

#229 techrev

techrev

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:38 PM

I like MM because of the amazingly beautiful and kawaii girls and the upbeat music. I cannot say I'm an expert on them though. It took years for me to figure out core groups, shuffle groups, who was who and in what generation etc. :o I am a big fan of anime and I've always been attracted to Jpop music as a result of that. Oddly enough one of the first H!P songs I heard was a random download of the ZYX Single "Sky High" and I really loved that song and still do. When ZYX was so shortlived I looked for more music similar and realized the whole H!P thing over time. I heard the Mini Moni SONGS 2 album and I was hooked after that. I like the variety of musical styles of that, even something ridiculous like that "Okashi" song and then something cool and unique like the "Interlude" and then some R&B styles like "Crazy For You" and "Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no" and "Lost Love" ... I looked around and saw there was pretty much a shuffle group for any kind of taste really and started to become more interested in the various music that was available.

I'm sure that asian girls appeal more to the male audience but as a female I am also interested and attracted to them also. Beautiful is beautiful. No denying that. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that. But it's certainly not my only interest. I think the girls are amazingly funny, talented, and each one unique in their personalities and what they have to offer. I was a Mari fan and always will be despite alot of issues others have with her. But you need dynamic aspects to any group or troop to keep things fresh and challenging.

I am discovering even more than before thanks to this forum, the trackers, youtube and such and that is helping me to develop more of an appreciation.

I like music that makes me feel good. I like music that gives me a light feeling and a happy feeling. I don't listen to a lot of whiney American music or rap or angry, angsty music for that reason. I don't want to be dragged into someone elses depression, I have plenty of my own :o I want to enjoy music and that's one of the reason I listen to a lot of upbeat Jpop music. MM and all the other groups are at the top of my list for that.

#230 fulano

fulano

I love Dream World

• Validating
  • 634 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

Because... I feel many MM fans are boys...and there posts are always talking about the members are sexy or want to touch their brests!!!....
and nowadays H!P always sale out photobook! it is want to attract boy fans?!!........
actually i don't like MM become like that...

I am unwitting to hurt anyone~*

I just want to touch their breast. Their underage breasts.

I like MM because Yossi is goddness and looks prettier everyday. Can't stop using her to hit airplane. Mikki as backup and maybe Ai. These three are the hottest in MM compared to the rest of pork chops. Especially Mako. :o

Pork Chops? Like big fat Tanaka Reina? Come on. None of them are fat.

Hey, for once I'm actually posting and not lurking. :D

I first got into MoMusu because I thought it was crazy that were were "a million!!" (what I used to say :o) girls in just one group, and then I heard their music and I was hooked. The first song I ever heard was Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night, and it's still my favorite. :D Plus they're all crazy (in a good way), which I relate to. It's so funny to watch them. ^^

I feel kinda weird being a girl and a MoMusu fan, though. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. o_o When I watch their concerts, at least. :o I really admire them all, and I wanna be pretty (and Japanese :D) like them, but that's about as far as that goes.

Welcome! Glad you posted!

I love MM because of their diversity. Their music interests me, but when I find something new it is always like that. For 6 months to a year, that music all I listen to. What keeps me interested beyond that point with MM is the diversity of what they do, as many have mentioned. I have to say that my favorite part of MM is seeing the concerts. (Thanks to all of the seeders!) It is very powerful and motivating to have a stage full of 10 -15 girls singing and performing in unison. I also love watching Gatas play. I really dig Futsal, and I wouldn't have seen it without H!P. I try to watch all of the teams.
"What is it gentlemen wish? What would they have?Is it life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbit it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

-Patrick Henry

#231 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 12:51 AM

:huh if i didn't know any better i'd say u were serious

I like music that makes me feel good. I like music that gives me a light feeling and a happy feeling. I don't listen to a lot of whiney American music or rap or angry, angsty music for that reason. I don't want to be dragged into someone elses depression, I have plenty of my own smile.gif I want to enjoy music and that's one of the reason I listen to a lot of upbeat Jpop music. MM and all the other groups are at the top of my list for that.

lol reminds me of my story earlier in this thread
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#232 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:46 AM

:huh if i didn't know any better i'd say u were serious

../Izu's just wasting space post..

../Izu Roflmao~ ::): ::): :c33:

ps. ..uh yeah, I 2nd that azn' :wink: ..just felt like laughing it out loud.. I was like "huh" too.. :)

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#233 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 01:10 PM

-cause of them i hooked to japanese music.
-they are the greatest japanese idol.
-cause of them i eagerly want to learn japanese language and culture more,and stay there even.
-their song is pure awesome.

-I use to have a hardtime memorize all of their names and lazy,now its ok.

#234 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:32 AM

Four key reasons:
1 - Great songs
2 - Great singers :]
3 - every momusu girl is cute/beautiful/gorgeous
4 - hmm... 1,2 and 3 again :)
lets wait and see...

#235 attosaibu

attosaibu

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:05 PM

Four key reasons:
1 - Great songs
2 - Great singers :]
3 - every momusu girl is cute/beautiful/gorgeous
4 - hmm... 1,2 and 3 again :D

Absolutely... They like an angel from heaven sent by God :D

Posted Image

Sssst...... She's asleep don't wake her until I come to rescue her by my kiss. ^_^

#236 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:53 PM

yup they're cute but there is only one angel in Momusu - Yossie ^_^ (especially now when she abadoned her tomboyish style)

and why do I like Momosu? maybe cause of them I started listening to j-pop (earlier I was listening to everythig from j-rock to j-indie but never j-pop)

#237 Tanakacchi

Tanakacchi

Never stop loving Reina! <3

• Shinmem
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:32 PM

became a member from another forum, the guy posted the video Go Girl Koi no Victory and he said that the girls were fit, so i checked it out, liked the song and search some more on you tube, and thats how i became a fan and i had 2 make a account on youtube so i can save the video i like, have about 500+ videos of MM lol :c33:, but yeh the song Go Girl Koi no Victory has a meaning behind it for me, since it was the song that got me into MM, been a fan for about a year now..

P.S. if u dont already know my fav member is Tanaka Reina :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image= This looked cute so i thought it would be nice for u Gaki-san fans to look at :)

#238 Tanakacchi

Tanakacchi

Never stop loving Reina! <3

• Shinmem
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

i like them for their music, the shows their in (hello morning) and they the girls are beautiful and most of all Reina is still init, if she leaves then my world is dead..O_O
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image= This looked cute so i thought it would be nice for u Gaki-san fans to look at :)

#239 hank

hank

~out~

• Shinmem
  • 2493 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:50 AM

Ayaka's surprise english lessions on google videos
then on you tube...
after that I found the forum so... I'm here now ^^
lets wait and see...

#240 Spring_rolls

Spring_rolls

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 01:00 AM

I heard of them before but I didn't pay much attention to them. I saw English with Ayaya and thought it was funny. MOnths later, I search for goto maki and found her in games with MOrning Musume. I started to like Morning Musume especially yossie after watching their peresonality reveals on their game shows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users