• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:59 AM

Ah well, congrats chrisron! Lady luck must really love you today, hehe. To be honest I'd rather lose this way than go through another tie-breaker. Those rounds just kill my heart ^_^

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#262 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

Thanks man. It was a long and difficult road to the finals so I'm a bit relieved that it's over. Now who will win the new elimination game? ^_^

#263 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

The leaderboard has now been updated to include the final from this game.

#264 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:12 AM

congrast Chrisron
and good job Darklight

tough game XD i bet u guys are flying way up in the leaderboard now x_x

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#265 DarkL1ghT

DarkL1ghT

新垣さんの声、大好き!

• Senpai
  • 1047 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:43 AM

Uhh, have a better look mate. I'm stuck where I am with the same amount of points and it looks like I'm not going to move much anymore...

Posted Image
All hail the Blue GAKINI! ^□ ^

#266 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:13 AM

Uhh, have a better look mate. I'm stuck where I am with the same amount of points and it looks like I'm not going to move much anymore...

oh shoot then XD
huh so its only the winners of the round would get points, interesting i never knew that.... and i learnt it only after the toruny is over lol ^^;
well, still, good job :good:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#267 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:39 AM

Yes its only the winners of each round (excluding bonus points) that score each round. For example you got some points for reaching the semi final. But only the winners got points for progressing to the final and then only the winner of the final scored more points. The Elimination chamber worked very slightly different but was still comparable in points available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users