• Please log in to reply
16977 replies to this topic

#16501 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

Young Town with guest UpUpGirls((仮)Ayano.

:lol: First of Ayanon declare that she is more of a Berryz Kobo fan, especially Miya, instead of Morning Musume which the previous UUG member have said.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16502 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

tumblr_n6x9npvyFW1shmx2ho1_500.jpgtumblr_n6x9npvyFW1shmx2ho2_r1_500.jpg

Miya's nails are really cute, I didn't like the movie but it looks really nice.

#16503 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

The most amazing thing happened to me today, like wow.

My brother had a friend from japan over (whom he met in the USA) and since he told her I was into japanese music we talked a bit and I said I like H!P and idols and Berryz Kobo especially (I honestly didn't think she'd know Berryz). She then proceeds to tell me she goes to school with one of them... Natsuyaki Miyabi. (at this point my brain is pretty much useless). I told her she's my fave and that I'd go see Berryz in July and we freaked out for a couple minutes.

So either this means that Miya goes to University or, if the girl got the tenses mixed up they went to school together (she said school, but the girl is in her 20's so I'm not sure and I didn't want to ask and sound like a creepy stalked asking about Miyabi's private life).

I'm also still just laughing add the odds - a Japanese girl who knows Miyabi goes to the USA, makes friends with my brother out of all people and then goes to Germany to meet me of all people. I'm so whammied right now.

#16504 sukissuki

sukissuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

That's interesting! I've never heard/read Miya mentioning going to college, so now I'm curious. To be honest, she doesn't seem like the kind of idol-girl also going to college, but she's smart enough. 

Oh, and the up skirt screenshot.. why didn't she just cross her legs?! Though really, they wear such tiny shorts sometimes, we've seen more of Miya than this  :whistle:  :lol:

332v50l.jpg

Kumai Yurina ★ Berryz工房 forever  Natsuyaki Miyabi

#16505 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

Miya going to University... that's interesting, I wonder what she'd choose. Maybe desing? Or yeah, that girl got her English mixed up.

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#16506 r2d2

r2d2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

what I'm sure is Miya only finished her high school and nothing more than that

#16507 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

yeah, definitely tenses got mixed up

there is no way Miya goes to College lol

Miya hates school and she is NOT book smart

I remember everyone including me were like "wtf" when she wrote dozens of Pi decimal places in Buono's 1st PV lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#16508 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

^Unless Miya is taking a course in Fashion which Miya is strongly interested in. Which might also help to explain why we heard rumours of Risako taking cramp school. Maybe she wants to follow Miya to college. Just speculations XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16509 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hiii everyone. I'm new here, recently discovered Berryz. And absolutely love Miya :3

Thought this was the best way to introduce myself really. Been a fan since just before 10 Years An Idol came out. So haven't been around that long. So I apologize in advance if I ask too many questions.

Anyway, I can kind of believe Miya being in Uni if she's following a fashion major. She absolutely adores it and everyone acknowledges that she's the fashion queen. But we can't really make the assumption based by a possible language barrier. We'd have to hear it from Miya or members of H!P to know for certain.

#16510 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

^Welcome :D

There is a possibility Miya doesn't want ppl to know she is going to college.
So in ths situations I usually try to keep my ears open for the members to slip up and reveal some tasty details :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#16511 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

^Welcome :D

There is a possibility Miya doesn't want ppl to know she is going to college.
So in ths situations I usually try to keep my ears open for the members to slip up and reveal some tasty details :lol:

Thank you  ^-^ 

Yeah, privacy and all. Which is respectable.
Hopefully someone does, it'll be nice to know she's broadening herself.

#16512 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

tumblr_n7fdypI3Ux1shmx2ho1_500.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if Miya is secretly American/European, there I times I really feel like she has a very western personality and look.

#16513 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

O__O Miya likes Marina and the Diamonds!!!

I need to ask her what her favorite song is.

#16514 ninjaatofuu

ninjaatofuu

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

is miya no longer part of the hello station dance group? D:

#16515 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:15 AM

is miya no longer part of the hello station dance group? D:

She's stopped doing it because of a busy schedule apparently. 

#16516 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:35 AM

Makes me wonder about her schedule... I only follow Berryz girls loosely, but other than Momo, there doesn't appear to be much difference between members' schedule in their public activities. I guess it's something personal?

#16517 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Makes me wonder about her schedule... I only follow Berryz girls loosely, but other than Momo, there doesn't appear to be much difference between members' schedule in their public activities. I guess it's something personal?

Possibly. She does like spending time with her family.We'll just have to find out if she or any of the members post anything about it.

#16518 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

Maybe the rumor of her going to University is true?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#16519 scherwiz

scherwiz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

^

i don't think so.... in dvd magazine (i forget which one), when she have to multiply 3 digit number by 2, she took a looong time to get the answer.

she might choose unrelated to math subject, but i doubt it. i'm happy if she really going to univ, but if not, well doesn't matter

#16520 AbyssOfRegan

AbyssOfRegan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

Maybe the rumor of her going to University is true?

Might be. We'll just have to wait for confirmation.

^
i don't think so.... in dvd magazine (i forget which one), when she have to multiply 3 digit number by 2, she took a looong time to get the answer.
she might choose unrelated to math subject, but i doubt it. i'm happy if she really going to univ, but if not, well doesn't matter

Some Universities don't require grades as much as others. They'll look for skills more, so it could be possible that she's got into one. Again, there is no definite, we'll just have to wait and see if anyone confirms it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users