• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#141 Koh_kun

Koh_kun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:34 AM

I probably shouldn't even bother asking seeing how dead this place is, but can anybody please re-upload Sheki Dol's four singles? Please and thank you!

#142 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

Suenaga Mami (or "rin") has had a song in the works for quite some time now. It has been avaialable for listening at her official web site as a demo.
The song is now finished, and the complete recording is available for listen at her site:
It's called "LiLiA"

Six clips has also been uploaded to youtube, i liked the performance of "VOiCE" which also is my favorite track off her mini album.
Someone needs to give her and the violin player a bigger stage XD
It is really nice to see her so into her perfomance and the acoustic touch with the violins makes it really nice! I was also worried she wouldn't reach the high note and keep it for when she sings "tabikoete", but she did! :rolleyes:

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#143 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:02 PM

Mami Suenaga is releasing a new single called "DESPERADO (demoversion1)", but i think it is only available if you show up at her concerts.

cover looks like this:
Attached File  Uten_navn.jpg   8.85K   11 downloads

can anyone confirm if you have to be at the event to buy it or not?

#144 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:51 AM

^Yah it says its limited to buying it at lives. I bought her Freedom/Ark single on iTunes. Its really good!
We'll probably hear DESPERADO at some point soon, she release 2 singles last year : D

#145 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

^Looks like you're right!
A preview is up at her site, and she is releasing yet another single.

It is entitled "jinsei GAME" (life game) and will be released July 7th. It has two tracks, but i have no idea how to translate the b-side "スペシャル座談会-人生ゲーム編".. (special symposium - life game compilation ??? )

#146 whale

whale

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

^Worst title ever haha. Oh well I wish she released her singles through a major company so I could buy them or something <3
*sigh* the downside of indie artists

#147 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

Sob, this song is so far away from what I was expecting before hitting the button! Not bad at all, but still not my kind of music. Thanks for the link, anyway :drool:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#148 GeneRozJamil

GeneRozJamil

The Power of Good-Bye.

• Senpai
  • 573 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

I want Sheki-Dol. Started listening to Old School - 2000 Hello! Project again, and Unmei and Ai wa Muteki are part of my playlist. XD *cries*

I've found something of interest...
http://park12.wakwak.../2001/1101.html

Search: シェキドル

And you'll find out their radio show actually aired 4 in the morning ;)

EDIT...

Found auctions on Yahoo Japan!!! Kaso gipit na gipit kami ngayon :lol:

http://page11.auctio...ction/n76558678

Posted Image

AND PHOTOS!!!
http://page13.auctio...ction/r54311005

Posted Image

Posted Image

#149 raquel9e

raquel9e

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:12 AM

Hey folks, I've been making pages for Sheki-Dol singles over at wiki.jpopstop.com and I was hoping someone could check my translations of the song titles.

Kokoro no Pheromone -> Heart's Pheromone
Datte Datte -> But, But
Tetteiteki Unmei -> Thorough Fate
Zentaiteki ni Daisuki Desu -> I Love the Whole
Koi wa Mousho! -> Love is Hot Weather!
Ai wa Muteki ~Hatachi no Yoru no Chikai~ -> Love is Invincible ~Oath of the Night of Twenty Years~
Ganbacchaumonneee!! -> ??? (I'm guessing this means something like "ganbatte?")

Feel free to go update the pages if you have any corrections or additions.
Posted Image

#150 lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

Right, this thread is just JAM-PACKED right now, but does anyone have scans of the lyrics booklet for Zentaiteki ni Daisuki Desu? They were posted ages ago but they're dead now. Basically I just need the kanji lyrics for the b-side, so if anyone has them typed out that'd be good too!

I love Sheki-Dol btw. :w00t:

10rquf9.jpg

#151 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Mami Suenaga (aka Rin) has released her third didigtal single, called "LOVE":
http://itunes.apple....ove/id375870387

A fourth and fifth single is on the way mid-June!

#152 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:47 AM

Wow thats a surprise i had better check on that one. This was always an odd part of HP comapred to what we would be use to. Like Melon Kinenbi and Taiyoiu to Ciscomoon i think this group would of done better if not part of HP.

#153 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

Yes it was an odd part of H!P. Along with Chinatsu, all though she released regular jpop. I've always found these two the most obscure.

I don't know if Sheki-dol had done better outside of H!P. Their style and sound wasn't popular anymore, I guess. Cause Tsunku produced other bands at the time with a similar sound and they also did poorly, like THE ME and east cloud.

Their sound is similar to michiyo heike too, but Heike's early stuff had more guitar than sheki-dol. And her sales declined rapidly!!

Kinda off topic, but do you have any sheki-dol stuff in your collection, Himalia?

At least this single isn't that hard to get a hold of XD
Too bad it isn't a physcal release also..

#154 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:30 PM

Kinda off topic, but do you have any sheki-dol stuff in your collection, Himalia?

I have a few Sheki-doll items in my collection. The main being a complete discography but then again that is only 4 singles so its not that much really XD

They appear in some of the older HP photobooks if that counts as well. However i am certain i have some Sheki-doll concert merchandise or something like that i will check and come back to you on that.

#155 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:52 PM

^ If you find something it would be awesome if you posted some pictures.

#156 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

Well of hand there are some FC VHS concerts :D

For some stupid reason a couple of concerts are VHS fanclub release only, now that was an EPIC FAIL :blink:

These would include such concerts as Hello! Project 2001 Sugoizo! 21st century. I have these for completeness but i really don't like these VHS releases they simply made no sense at all. Its that concert i think i have something for it. Ill check when i get up in the moring as i dont want to chance waking my daughter since her bedroom is next to what i call the HP Room The M-Line Gallery and HP History room XD

#157 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

^ Hmm, never watched that concert. Maybe I'll start collecting those vhs casettes one day too.

#158 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

If you find something it would be awesome if you posted some pictures.

Yeah, that'd be awesome :)

I have the complete discography too, and some concert photobooks with a few pictures of them. And 20 something page clippings.
I know fan club photos excist, and a cd holder box with pics of them from the zentaiteki ni-era.

Their three first cds were so-called indies, and the fourth one being their major release (then they disbanded).
But I bought all four cds on amazon.co.jp :D I would have thought the indies would be harder to find..

#159 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

O yes photocards that i do have i recall the day i cam across them and though something like O WoW Sheki-Dol, i am sure there is some other stuff but i did not find any plenty more to check though <3

#160 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

I stumbled upon this written on a blog about sheki-dol a long time ago.
I translated it through babelfish to get the gist of it. But sometimes babelfish is inaccurate. If someone understands this, does it say that the girls are rude to fans at events and that it caused a bad reputation. Ending with the fact that only 15 fans attended their last event?

「シェキドル15人事件」
上で述べたハロプロ微妙ユニット代表、シェキドル。メジャーデビュー合わせて合計4枚CDを出したが、毎回メンバーチェンジしている。最初からオーディションは落ちたけど、デビューします。みたいな怪しい感じだったが、メンバーチェンジしまくるのと、インディーズの曲でも”からくりTV”タイアップや”クレヨンしんちゃん”のED起用があったり、最初から大阪城ホールのハロプロコンに急に出てきたりでコネアイドルでは?という評判が高かった。しかも、握手会などのイベントでもオタクに対して態度が悪いと評判で固定ファンはみるみる減った。しかし、路上ライブ的なイベントで推していたためイベントは多く、そのせいでハロプロでも類を見ない低人気な時期があった。一度、関東のどっかの埠頭でのイベントで客が15人だったとか。当時のハロプロ的にはありえない数!さらに、メジャーデビューでCDリリースの翌月には解散。
ちなみに、メンバーの一人末永真己は、現在” 凛”という名義で活躍中。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users