• Please log in to reply
973 replies to this topic

#21 I LUV SAYUMI

I LUV SAYUMI

NO 1 Sayumi Fan

• Shinmem
  • 532 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:48 PM

It would be nice if Country Musume went back to there original sound as i felt it gave the Hello Project more depth as a group.
SAYUMI IS THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. PINK SUGAR FOR EVERYONE.

I DEMAND MORE MAIDO ARII.

INCOGNITO HAIL AMI !!!

#22 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:35 AM

Rejoyce, Country Musume fans!! Acording to this https://www.musicdoo...s=4942463542122 they will be releasing their second album, Country Musume Daizenshuu 2, EPCE-5421, on August 23rd
Posted Image

#23 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 06:13 PM

Well I was pretty glad about the news when it first came out. But now that I have seen the tracklist for it, I am no longer that excited. Seems like UFA is on another let's milk every last penny we can from those fans. Sigh.

#24 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:23 AM

Well I was pretty glad about the news when it first came out. But now that I have seen the tracklist for it, I am no longer that excited. Seems like UFA is on another let's milk every last penny we can from those fans. Sigh.

Care to share your source on the tracklist and explain your complaint with the list?

(I haven't looked VERY hard, but can't find a tracklist on my own yet, so I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your complaint, I just don't know where you're coming from yet)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#25 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:34 AM

tracklist
Tend to take for granted that people here would have found out about stuff the same time as I have sometimes. Sorry. Anyway, there is only 1 new song (untitled as yet) unless I am missing something and they have decided to make all new remakes.
Ahh the nostalgia. This takes me back to All of Tanpopo.

#26 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:38 AM

:blush Satoda Mai rocks my socks! ::blink::

Posted Image

Um... WOW! Must be Christmas. :c40:

I also am just in love with Miuni's eys and smile. I was watching "All for One and One for All" the other day and suddenly noticed that she winks with BOTH EYES. Check it out:

Posted Image faster: Posted Image
May I love you forever?

#27 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

So, there is a title for the new song now. I wonder how many people are actually still interested in CM?
Kakumeitic kiss
Composed by Tsunku and arranged by Takahashi Yuichi.
This should be a good song. Yuichi knows his stuff.

#28 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:10 PM

Well i am for sure there one of my favourite groups in Hello Project. Seems a shame that all they ever get now is bit parts in concerts but they do make a surprising amount of apperances at Fan Club events.

#29 Demanding More makoto

Demanding More makoto

M-Line the true Morning Musume

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:01 PM

Well there last album totally bombed as far as i can tell it sold less than 1000 copies thats not a good sign for Country Musume which makes me wonder whats next for them if anything. At least they will be at the Elders concert in January though.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more
I Demand More Makoto

#30 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:14 PM

:blush Satoda Mai rocks my socks! ::lol::

Posted Image

Um... WOW! Must be Christmas. :c40:

I also am just in love with Miuni's eys and smile. I was watching "All for One and One for All" the other day and suddenly noticed that she winks with BOTH EYES. Check it out:

Posted Image faster: Posted Image

yea i would love to wake up and find her under my tree :c40:
wear that outfit no less *starting to drool*

isnt there a picture like that for rika? or any other members wear a matching outfit?
i think i seen that somewhere before but was a diff member
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#31 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:30 PM

Theres an Ayaka Kimura one as well they wore those costumes during the Hello Project on Stage! 2006 Nihon Seinenkan Koen Yujo to Maho no Trump Star Gakuyaura Monogatari preformances. Its more of a stage show rather than a regular concert. Its pretty damn good. Hmm goes and watches the preformance with Ayaka and Mai again.

#32 Van Demonium

Van Demonium

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 12:50 AM

Posted Image

:w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: :w00t!: :( :w00t!:

Satoda Mai is one heck of a woman!
She is the one reason 'Honey Pie' is such a great song and it always gets me dancing.

Enough said!
"I'm just watching a bad dream i'll never wake up from" - Spike Spiegel.
小川麻琴 forever.
Check out my band -

#33 Van Demonium

Van Demonium

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:35 AM

Oh and does any one have her PB?
"I'm just watching a bad dream i'll never wake up from" - Spike Spiegel.
小川麻琴 forever.
Check out my band -

#34 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:14 AM

hmm i cant say i'm not a fan of countrymusume but i cant say that i'm a huge one either... i like their Futari No Hokkaido song =]. btw does anyone have their Morning Milk song? its supposedly their version of Morning Coffee
Posted Image

#35 weber

weber

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 01:40 AM

Asami and Miuna will graduate at 2007.1.28 in the "Hello!Project 2007 Winter ~ 10th Anniversary" concert.
Both of them are leaving the Gatas as well.

>"<

http://www.helloproj...0611250100.html

#36 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:55 AM

Hmm well at least ill get to see them graduate but its still a shame to see them both go as that spells the end of Country Musume and Miunna was one of my fav HP members.

#37 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:05 AM

it just plain sucks
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#38 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 01:29 PM

Hmm well at least ill get to see them graduate but its still a shame to see them both go as that spells the end of Country Musume and Miunna was one of my fav HP members.

Speaking of Satoda Mai and Kimura Ayaka... they'll be in the same boat, carrying the name of a group single-handedly, while mostly not doing much of anything :crying
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#39 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:10 PM

Well in some respects i guess there fate will be similar to that of Ayaka kimura

#40 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:43 PM

country musume is to be no more :crying well at least we got to love them in the first place gone are the days when there was three musume groups in HP
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users