• Please log in to reply
973 replies to this topic

#41 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 06:50 AM

I wonder why... Country Musume had a double leave in the beginning, right? When Hiromi died, Azusa left also.

Maybe it's just Country Musume's sad luck...
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#42 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

after hiromi dies they said Azusa left due to being sad by the death but seems like the real reson Azusa left was she was fired because some...lets say revealing photo of her surface that would not be good for a HP girl to have so they gave her the boot but yes it was sad the group almost die before even getting started
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#43 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:35 PM

I have never been that much of a fan (and only a H!P fan since 2004) so I was reading a little wiki stuff about them and never knew about Hiromi. It got me a little upset. I would hate to think how I would feel if I was a fan of theirs back then. Just too sad. :crying

Posted Image

#44 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:13 AM

Well im gonna miss Country Musume alot i really liked them and had always hoped they would resurface in a big way although i realised it was never going to happen i just held onto that thought.

#45 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:42 PM

i though the same Himalia but it never happen i also felt that way for the coconuts musume as well but they kept getting smaller with each new song until it was only 2 and now only 1
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#46 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

Found current daily radio shows labelled "sanchoku", appx. 9 min long each.
Can anyone tell me what they are? Didn't see any mention of a CM (or one of the members') radio show.

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#47 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:10 AM

After seeing Country Musume preform at the Elders Club it just becomes more obvioues that this group coming to and end at the 10th aniversary is a sad thing. Asami was dead good, Miunna is a good dancer and so into the whole act she was just great to watch and lets not forget Satoda who is a great dancer and worked well with Ayaka Kimura. A real shame but i hope it all goes well for Miuna and Asami.

#48 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:12 AM

oh my goodness i cant believe asami and miuna are leaving just when i got addicted to Uwaki na Honey Pie >.<
Posted Image

#49 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 11:51 AM

Asami and Miuna will graduate at 2007.1.28 in the "Hello!Project 2007 Winter ~ 10th Anniversary" concert.
Both of them are leaving the Gatas as well.

>"<

http://www.helloproj...0611250100.html

As of tomorrow CM may be no more. :lol:
May I love you forever?

#50 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

As of tomorrow CM may be no more. :lol:

This sucks XD

I was expecting at least a last CM "present" from UFA, like a dvd of their September concerts (first and last as headliners), or photobooks or whatever. But nothing has come out so far... Again, this sucks. :lol: :)
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#51 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

that news make me so sad :crying
will spend today remembering the good times i had watch CM vid and listening to their mp3's :crying
Posted Image

#52 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

Sad to see them preform today (erm yesterday for me now) but they put on one hell of a show.

#53 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:42 AM

does anyone have their last performance that they performed on the 28th, (if they did), please??
Posted Image

#54 ck2

ck2

BATE is something that I REALLY need to MASTER

• Banned
  • 1762 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:50 AM

After all these years, Tsunku tried many ways to keep CM alive ..... like "borrowing" people from MM, adding girls who weren't even born in Hokkaido .......... It's really sad , if it really is the end of CM .........

#55 tern

tern

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

After all these years, Tsunku tried many ways to keep CM alive ..... like "borrowing" people from MM, adding girls who weren't even born in Hokkaido .......... It's really sad , if it really is the end of CM .........

It's kinda funny Miki ended up in there temporarily and she is from Hokkaido herself!
May I love you forever?

#56 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:24 AM

i was bored so i thought about it...

after ishikawa, konno and fujimoto they shouldve done:

Country Musume ni Abe
Country Musume ni Iida
Country Musume ni Miyoshi

or anyone else who was born in Hokkaido >.<

or after ishikawa left i think they shouldve released 1 single on their own to see how much more famous they becam 0.0
Posted Image

#57 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:01 PM

I just saw on the news page that Mai Satoda's team, the Sapporo Cerbies, had their first official training. Doesn't she play for Gatas? XD

#58 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:08 PM

I just saw on the news page that Mai Satoda's team, the Sapporo Cerbies, had their first official training. Doesn't she play for Gatas? XD

This new team certainly complicates things. What's behind it?

1. Mai playing in two (!) futsal teams (one of them being so far away from Tokyo)? Not an option, she is not as good as Korenaga, so it's unlikely she participates in two teams :wink:

2. Mai playing in the Sapporo Cerbies and abandonning the Gatas? Weird. There are hardly enough players to form a team any more, they wouldn't let her go so easily :)

3. Country Musume going defunct because of Mai having less and less time? Hey, no way!

All scenarios stink! That's why I'm postitive none of the above will eventually happen. I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise!

#59 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:56 PM

Just finished watching the Country Musume FC dvd live in Shibuya. A million thanks to riceball for making this otherwise rare item available.

This was indeed a great concert! Those girls were really strong together: Great voices, fantastic harmonies, cool dancing. Plus, they had a bunch of songs that would make one hell of a concert.

I think Asami and Miuna left CM at the very moment of their peak. I didn't feel like the old songs sounded "tired" at all and the newer ones were a beauty to behold (and to listen to).

I wish the best for the ones who left and the one who stayed behind. This is how I want to remember Country Musume:

Posted Image

#60 CM4LIFE

CM4LIFE

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:38 PM

i just watched it. It rocked!! but the stage was kinda disappointing. it shouldve been much bigger :(. anyway as much as i liked it, i was sad that there was no Futari no Hokkaido XD my all time favorite. =] my favorite performances was Hokkaido Shalala. i liked their version of it =].
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users