Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:52 PM

FF XIII seems to have 3 versions.. I go read the Weekly Famicom later :lol:

not 3 version but more like 3 episode. the story is devided into a trilogy

Finally a new fantasy comes! :lol: Any clue on the name of our heroine? :w00t!:

i couldnt figure it out from the scans and there's nothing on the net about it yet
if anyone knows TELL ME :w00t!:
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#82 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:41 AM

She is not too gorgeous but oh well at least this is more real

#83 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 03:24 AM

last scan
Posted Image

woot long post.. :c33: anyway.. double woot.. for the "uniforms".. arr arr~

..school uniforms.. tenjo tenge fights.. aRr~ aRr~ muahahahaha.. :c33:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#84 pichichi

pichichi

Love life!

• Senpai
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:10 AM

All those images look good. It looks more like artist illustrations and early renderings. FF series is the most enigmatic franchise around... :rolleyes

:c16: pichichi :c16:

Posted Image

#85 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:22 AM

last scan
Posted Image

woot long post.. :c33: anyway.. double woot.. for the "uniforms".. arr arr~

..school uniforms.. tenjo tenge fights.. aRr~ aRr~ muahahahaha.. :c33:

looks like a new group like SOLDIER or SeeD. That dude with the cards looks like a mage. And the girl at the right with the gun looks like Selphie from FF8
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#86 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:02 AM

PS3 = BD-ROM!

oh gosh i really shud throw away my CD-rom already.....

#87 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:16 PM

PS3 = BD-ROM!
oh gosh i really shud throw away my CD-rom already.....

it supports Blu-Ray but it doesnt mean that the games will be on a BD-disc :huh
they havent won the next-gen disc wars yet, so it might be useless if HD-dvd wins it
but for the facts: the offical BD global launch/introduction was januari 2006 on the CES in las vegas
for sony to implement BD was a huge strategy move for the war, as yet it looks like that BD is winning
to be more impressive, forget about buyin an xternal hd, a newly improved BD has been produced and tested: here it come! IT HAS A CAPACITY OF 200 GB (so they claim) (i wonder if we ever need more HDs if a BD can really store up to 200 GB)
for more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BD-ROM

but back to the real topic (this is a Final Fantasy topic)
in other news

many fans are disappointed (or will be) that S-E aren't remaking their famous Final Fantasy VII
many of us have seen the tech-demo of Final Fantasy VII for the ps3 on the E3 of 2005
most of us were impressed by it and was wondering if S-E was really indeed remaking it
but offical message from S-E is "Square Enix has never stated that Final Fantasy will be remaked for the ps3" :P :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

NEW MEDIA UPDATES!!!
First ingame screenshots from Compilation of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

other news continued:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#88 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:30 PM

I hope they focused more on making new FF rather than milking the cow though.

#89 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:07 AM

I hope they focused more on making new FF rather than milking the cow though.

they are making new Final Fantasy (check my post above) i would say they're making enough new ones
but this cow is just good and gives great milk :)
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#90 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 07:25 AM

Well depends on which cow and whether its good milk~
Advent Children is good but X-2 prolly isnt though Rikku Paine YUNA :blush

#91 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

depends on someone's taste
i like all the cows XD
especially the ones that continue after a sad ending :crying
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#92 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:36 PM

how fun if they creat a FF allstars ^^ all final fantasy character gather together and go on a quest ^^

#93 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:57 PM

heh, cow's milk, but the goat gets the name.. or something like that.. lol~ :c33:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#94 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

***Final Fantasy News***

Final Fantasy III as you all know by now that it would be re-vamped(3-D) and re-released for the DS
no date has been set for outside japan but for those who want its so bad its scheduled for release on 24th August 2006 suggested price would be ¥5980 or about $53 or about € 47

Final Fantasy XII Original Soundtrack has been released on 31 May 2006 it contains 4 disc with 100 songs packed in a fold up DVD case with a booklet including some artworks and a DVD hardcover (LIMITED EDITION)

2 major japanese game magazine has published in their latest addition some interesting Final Fantasy XIII news, it seems after many delays on Final Fantasy XII that the progress on Final Fantasy XIII is going well, scenario and the visual engine is nearly completed and all that remains are the games
Although the originally planned everything for the PS2, everything was scrapped and started from scratch to move everything to the new upcoming PS3
and with the coming of the new "White Engine" S-E claims that the ingame graphics can almost match up with real time CG, it will blow you away
as Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII will have 3 major games, Versus will be completely different than you've ever played a Final Fantasy it will be "A new typ of adventure that couldnt be done before with any other Final Fantasy"
the 3 main Final Fantasy in Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII will be completely different from eachother each has its own, unique gameplay, characters, visualizations the only thing that they have in common is a deep storyline underneath the whole beauty S-E: "Each director has his own freedom to create a seperate world inside the story"
interactive gameplay will be a new improvement in Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII you'll be talking to a NPC like you were there, it'll lead people to think "Is this really Final Fantasy"
Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII is still in the begin fase, but expect more to come as it progres

on previous news update, there was an announcement about Compilation of Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode beeing release for the mobile, its seems that its an exclusive release for the Amp'd Mobile handsets Summer 2006 and the game will use Amp'd Mobile's network for wireless multiplayer competition

Kweh, Kwehh, Kwweeehhh, KKWWWEEEHHH
the always famous and known sound of the Chocobo, no it's not a soundtrack with Chocobo sounds (that would be annoying)
on demands from thousands of players and fans S-E has finally been able to implement new Chocobo breeding , raising and possible races between them
as it sounds familiar, its derived from Final Fantasy VII although this time the breeding wont be done over night but rather months
you'll have to keep on eye on your Chocobo, feed it, nurture it, give it attention as you'll see you Chocobo grow day by day
each Chocobo will be unique with its own unique set of DNA, you'll be able to breed with other player's Chocobo, train them and race with others to see with is stronger, faster thus better

The Square-Enix representitive offered this message to players:

"The Chocobo raising feature is finally taking shape! I can see a Chocobo on my screen right now, growing rapidly from day to day. It seems we can finally fulfill the promises we made to everyone about this new feature! Soon we should also be able to provide screenshots and give even more detailed information about Chocobo raising. We are hard at work creating a system in which players can enjoy competing their Chocobos against each other--for example, to see which is the fastest… We hope you enjoy this new feature and all the interesting possibilities it brings. We wish you all the best of luck in Vana'diel!"

Kweh!
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#95 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:26 AM

Final Fantasy III as you all know by now that it would be re-vamped(3-D) and re-released for the DS
no date has been set for outside japan but for those who want its so bad its scheduled for release on 24th August 2006 suggested price would be ¥5980 or about $53 or about € 47

I hope You mean the one im thinking about.............The one with Locke, Terra, Edgar, Sabin, Kefkar etc

#96 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 12:15 PM

I hope You mean the one im thinking about.............The one with Locke, Terra, Edgar, Sabin, Kefka etc

no i'm not
because that would be Final Fantasy VI
i'm talking about Final Fantasy III, you havent played this one yet (i presume most of us havent)
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

#97 Crusaders

Crusaders

Maeda Ami

• Senpai
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 03:48 PM

its kinda hard to get your hand on this one....since for USA FF III are japanese FF VI....so i always get counfused

#98 cool_kickin_dude

cool_kickin_dude

Charmy Ishikawa's personal news reporter

• Banned
  • 1967 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 10:35 PM

It'll be here by this year. I just wish they would release it for psp. That would be cool
Go to the H!P fanfic and post please! Check out my fanfic blog as well!

#99 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:12 AM

***Final Fantasy News***

wOot!! :w00t!: go DS!! heh.. definitely on my list.. :blink:

I hope You mean the one im thinking about.............The one with Locke, Terra, Edgar, Sabin, Kefka etc

no i'm not
because that would be Final Fantasy VI
i'm talking about Final Fantasy III, you havent played this one yet (i presume most of us havent)

huh.. isn't it the same ? minus the fact that 3 is jap and 6 is english ? i did play both on emus back then.. :unsure

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#100 Blaice

Blaice

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:16 PM

huh.. isn't it the same ? minus the fact that 3 is jap and 6 is english ? i did play both on emus back then.. :unsure

you got them confused and mixed up
to be clear
Final Fantasy VI (jap) = Final Fantasy III (usa) this one is with locke, terra, etc
Final Fantasy III (jap) = Final Fantasy III (world wide)

Final Fantasy III Prologue:

It's funny how sometimes the things that seem HUGE to us at the time can become tiny and insignificant in the long run. For the four boys, venturing off to the newly formed cave was an incredible new experience. However, it would pale in comparison to what happened to them next. The Wind Crystal, emerged now from the underworld, had chosen them. They had been chosen to find the other three crystals and bring hope back to the world. It's as simple as that, right? Wrong. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems in Final Fantasy, and this early installment is no exception. Your journey will be filled with new friends, horrible fiends, and more adventure than you can shake a Chocobo at. Prepare to enter an incredible adventure that will have you thrilled til the very end.

This is not the official english released prologue (as there never was 1, yet)
Semper Fi
Black Ice / Blaice
~=*安倍なつみ*^- & -^*安倍麻美*=~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users