• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#121 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 12:30 AM

First, it's still true that MM still relies on members who have strong vocalists, and will never push other members due to that sole reason.

Second, the seniority based system is not always applied. Have you noticed that Eripon and Akanechin are never ever be pushed? Have you noticed that Rio is pushed more than her seniors? I'd assume that if a member has a strong fanbase from the start, and has a strong vocal, she has a high probability of being pushed, and it is almost permanent. Therefore, if you don't see your favorite member being pushed within 2 years of debut, then bang, she'll almost never be pushed. Remember that members who have good vocals but are not pushed are J=J members.

Third, remember, when we exclude Fuku-chan and Sakura, Kitario is the most solid vocalist. Furthermore, she's a visual member like Maria does, and she's very popular member, so I'm not surprised that she'll be pushed a lot. Rairi (Sakurai Rio) will also be pushed but I think she'll be pushed in terms of being a visual member.

Lastly, when Fuku-chan graduates, and maybe in the future Odasaku, the slots may be filled by the new members. I don't think these slots will be assigned to Maria or Reina even if they get pushed to the center of formation dances or visually.

Spoiler

#122 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 04:33 AM

I think WRio can be the future main vocals of mm.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#123 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 05:20 AM

I like others wanted Mifu and Hana in MM.

But now that I think about it, there was some complaining in the fandom whenever they only added KSS.

I think UF hit it out of the park with Rio, Homatan, and Rairi so it was an easy choice for them to go back and only add new girls.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#124 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 06:02 AM

Hopefully since they've emptied out the KSS, we won't get any additions for 2 years of any groups. Let the girls have stable line-ups. 

#125 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 03:39 PM

Hopefully since they've emptied out the KSS, we won't get any additions for 2 years of any groups. Let the girls have stable line-ups. 

There is actually an audition for the whole of H!P now, maybe to get more KSS

#126 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 03:44 PM

That and there's probably more graduation coming so those members will need to be replaced.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#127 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 04:35 PM

I view this audition as aiming to refill the KSS and possibly adding to the new group, so that doesn't really count. I'm okay with the groups getting smaller. I see the recent additions as pre-emptive replacements. Fuku-chan and Eri-pons replacement. Take and (Kawamura or Kamiko) replacement. Uemura's(Maybe ReiRei) replacement. So that part is already done. No new friends for 2 years!!

If and only if Honoka grads will Beyo need to replace that skill position.

#128 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 12:43 AM

And to demonstrate that when the girls join KSS, they have a probability of 90% to get the debut. Look at how the manager assign all KSS (except newly joined KSS) to the current groups or new KSS group!

Also, nowadays, H!P tends to be a 8-member-or-above group, and it has entered mainstream idol pattern. I don't think the group will generate enough profit for organizing more events/ concerts in bigger venues if the group consists of less than 8 members.

#129 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 03:02 AM

I still feel weird. Call me crazy or awful, but I don't think any of the two members is pretty... or pretty enough for MM.

MRkgm6i.png

#130 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 04:40 AM

I still feel weird. Call me crazy or awful, but I don't think any of the two members is pretty... or pretty enough for MM.

Damn, considering MM and H!P is full of 5's and a few 6's. I'd say they fit right in.

#131 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 11:44 AM

IMO Haruka is one of the prettiest addition with Rio and Maria. And Ako IMO is just Mei but prettier.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#132 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 11:05 PM

I think Ako is quite pretty and fits right in with MM. She reminds me of a cross between Duu/Mei. Haruka looks awkward to me from some angles but I've always thought some of the MM members have looked awkward depending on their angles--I'm sure she'll look just fine once the idol makeover sets in.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#133 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 11:39 PM

I dont know about Ako, but Haruka is very pretty!

#134 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 01:36 AM

Isn't the point that they are supposed to look like regular girls? The girl next door type. The type of girl you'd see walking down the street or riding the train.

Unlike NGZ46 that appears to recruit directly from modeling agencies.(not confirmed but that's what I thought the first time I saw them) 

#135 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 01:41 AM

ako is prettier in my humble opinion.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#136 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 04:39 AM

Isn't the point that they are supposed to look like regular girls? The girl next door type. The type of girl you'd see walking down the street or riding the train.

Unlike NGZ46 that appears to recruit directly from modeling agencies.(not confirmed but that's what I thought the first time I saw them) 

Not really nowadays. The idols don't have to be super beautiful like Tanimoto Ami, but if they have looks which people fall in love with when people first see them, they have advantages. (Cuteness is also counted)

#137 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 09:08 PM

They said the same thing about Oda Sakura and she released her 5th photobook in March.

Give them time and wait for their idol makeover.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#138 RoseQuartz+Aina

RoseQuartz+Aina

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 29 May 2023 - 12:27 AM

I think Haruka look a lot like Homare.

I think during the short video of her training, maybe due to the angle. She look like Miki Nonaka.

She's super cute. She looks like a Morning Musume.

#139 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 May 2023 - 06:40 PM

It is still early days to judge 17th gen's appearance. They are still fresh-faced. Just give them a year or two, you will see them blossom as long as they are styled right. Just look at 15th and 16th gen.

#140 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 01:23 AM

Yes, I guess they're too new and still need the idol make up. Just one thing to clarify, I don't think they're ugly, I guess I was just expecting super models LOL!!!!

MRkgm6i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users