• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#81 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 03:48 PM

^I think those two are a different situation. Its not that they changed their minds about being idols just as a result of getting older, it was more that the company didnt see country girls having a future, so it was a choice between starting over in a different group, or calling it quits there. Especially in the case of yamaki I think it's like she would have stayed for a long time, if country girls had been given a fair chance after momochi's grad.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#82 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 05:57 PM

I think all of country girls were in a different situation, since they basically all quit not long after CG was disbanded. Plus, as for cases like Riho/Funakki/Yanamin, they actually stayed for 5 years, which is not a short period of time in the idol world. Haruna and Haruna from MM also quit around 4-5 years, and they were older girls. Besides, of the girls actually quit because they weren't ready for the pressures of being an idol (Ogata Haruna and Maho come to mind), they weren't always younger (though Zukki was).

I agree that younger girls might be more likely to quit earlier, especially if they want to go to college or decide they want to do something else in the entertainment industry (Duu, and Meimi come to mind), but I'd rather have a fantastic talented girl be around for 4-5 years than never at all.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#83 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 01:15 AM

i think the younger girls tend to graduate at a younger age not because they don't like what they do, but by the time they reach 17/18 years old, aka the expected for teens to move on and find something to do, they already have a respectable 5/6 years under their belt, and for the older girls, being an idol is what they chose to move into.

#84 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:38 AM

These girls have been performing together for a while, and their debut has been long overdue. I can imagine that it had to be postponed because of Covid, but I am glad it's finally here. Hoping for a faster rollout than the slow and painful one Beyooooonds had.

As for additional members, I do hope they add girls within the same age range, and similar level of talent. I don't know that much about her, but Arisawa Ichika seems to meet the criteria based on what I've seen, so she is the one I am rooting for to be added.

I8dtEOy.gif

#85 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 12:52 PM

I love them so much.

img20210315111927s.jpg

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#86 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:25 PM

It just occurred to me that they might be adding Oota Haruka to this group, if they’re serious about letting her join a group again. The idea feels kind of awkward to me. ^^;

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#87 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:34 PM

I feel like it would be awkward, but she is in the right age range. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#88 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:44 PM

if they really are serious about keeping her under H!P, debuting her in a new group is really their best option.

i hope she doesnt just sit doing nothing for a couple of years until she leaves.

#89 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 10:56 PM

Man after everyone was right about KSS unit debuting together, maybe management does think like us sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#90 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 09:08 AM

I love them so much.

img20210315111927s.jpg

I am so hyped :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  Loving them already <3 Kirara is my :arrow:

And I hope they give them a cute name and nothing stupid please :rolleyes:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#91 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 05:44 AM

Footage of the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Unit members being told about the group and their debut has been subbed!

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#92 Curlymckay

Curlymckay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 07:23 AM

Who do we think will be the leader? Yonemura since she's been in KSS longer, or Saito since she's the eldest?

Oshis Ogata Haruna, Kudo Yume

MM21 Homatan - ANG Shionnu - BYNDS Honorin - GRAD Sayumin, Rihoriho, Yanamin

LOONA - SNSD - aespa- Love Live!

#93 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 07:38 AM

Could go either way really, but my guess is on Kirara just because of how long she has been around. If it were just a few months or even a year between them, I'd be slower to guess, but.. lol:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#94 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:13 AM

We can look at the new groups in the modern H!P era.

J=J went with the oldest(Yuka), Karin most senior

KF 2nd oldest(Ayaka) Hama-chan and Taguchi most senior.

TF Riko 2nd oldest and most senior.

BYD Reina oldest and most senior.

Your guess is as good as mine,

I'm going the safe route and guessing Madoka.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#95 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 02:19 PM

I'm honestly going to guess the oldest will be leader, mainly because I think Kirara will be more of a center-type, and they usually don't overlap (often). I forget who said it, but it does seem true that once you debut together, KSS seniority goes out the window.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#96 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 02:22 PM

I would love to see Kanami as the leader just look how she scolded Kirara at the annoucement video!

#97 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 04:05 PM

I think it’s possible that Kanami will be leader, as she is next oldest (by 10 days lol), and she seems very leader-like already. I think it was also the case in C-ute that Maimi was second oldest but was leader over Erika. (Aaah, ancient history...:P) I don’t know how they decide in that type of situation but it could be possible, though probability suggests it’ll be Madoka.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#98 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:43 AM

^ Erika was originally meant to be leader but when they told her, she asked for it to be passed over to Maimi. She felt she wasn’t mature enough for a leader role and felt uncomfortable with having that level of responsibility (even though it’s be stated by several former H!P group leaders that the role doesn’t really carry any actual “responsibilities”, but the title alone can weigh on girls... like it did for Maimi sometimes, and also Ayaka...).

H!P doesn’t seem to have a set way of doing anything anymore — it largely seems to be a case-by-case basis, depending on the members in the group and the dynamics they have, and also on what group of people are managing them, among other factors.

#99 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 08:37 PM

Thanks Punkin! I guess it really depends on the girls then.

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#100 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 12:42 AM

I would love to see Kanami as the leader just look how she scolded Kirara at the annoucement video!

When did Kanami ever scold Kirara? Did I miss something?  :huh:

When they walked in the lesson studio to meet Nishiguchi-san, I think it was just that Kanami wanted to walk in with Kirara, and Kirara looked a tiny bit hesitant (probably because she was scared of what they were about to hear). So Kanami just grabbed her arm and they walked in together. I wouldn't consider that "scolding" though...

Kanami and Kirara actually get along really well, and it's usually Kanami that looks to Kirara for support and advice.

For example, the night before last year's KSS Shindan Test, Kanami was so nervous that she couldn't sleep, so she called up Kirara in the middle of the night to calm down and receive some advice from her.

I don't really mind who they decide to make the leader of the group. It would be cool if the members could either vote or decide who should be leader of the group, instead of being told who will be the leader from Up Front management, though....

Anyways, I just listened to the most recent episode of "ハロプロ研修生の只今ラジオ勉強中!!", which is the weekly KSS radio show. Nanami, Madoka, and Kirara were on this episode.

One listener asked what they think their pair combo names should be, like "PonPon" for Mizupon and Eripon, and "DaaSaku" For Ayumi and Sakura.

They decided on "MadoKana" for the Madoka and Kanami combo, and "YoneKubo" for the Kirara and Nanami combo.

They also let us know how they would like to be called by fans at handshake events, on blogs, and during calls for lives and such.

Kirara says that she wants to be called "Kirara" or "Kirara-chan" by fans. Nanami joked that she should be called "Kirakirakii-chan", but Kirara said no way, and please don't dig that up :lol:

Nanami says she wants fans to call out "Nanami" during her parts at lives (once fans can start speaking at lives again), but wants people to call her "Kubota" at handshake events, once they start doing those.

Madoka says she wants fans to call her "Madopi". She's also called "Madopi" by her classmates in school.

Kanami wasn't on the radio show with them, and the others joked that fans should call her "Gurichan", but think that she will still want to be called "Kanamin".

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users