417 replies to this topic

#41 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:11 AM

@Verilian

Funny that you should mention Miku, because I've also started taking notice of Miku a lot more as well :lol: I think she has a reasonably good chance of getting into the new group!

Also, this might be a total coincidence... but Miku is appearing in a 4-person H!P Kenshuusei event along with Kirara, Nanami, and Kisaki next week.

「ENPLEX × Hello! Project 名古屋定期イベント」 3/16「ハロプロ研修生イベント in 名古屋」開催決定!|ハロー!プロジェクトオフィシャルファンクラブWebサイト (up-fc.jp)

It's the event in Nagoya that I mentioned a bit above.

Kirara and Nanami are debuting of course, and Ebata Kisaki is one of the most popular KSS with the Japanese fans and the KSS instructors (based on her results in Harodori). It might just be "Miku's turn" to appear in one of these events, but I feel like there might be some more reasoning to it.

Up Front sometimes hold these events in Nagoya where the members play a lot of games and hold a short live... and you get to know them a lot more. It's at one of these events in Nagoya where Rika got her nickname "Rikasama" from Keita, for example. These events unfortunately have never been on any DVDs or in any Harosute or Upcoming episodes, IIRC. The last event like this was over a year ago. Hopefully it gets streamed online like what they've been doing for birthday events recently, for all FC members (and others) to be able to see  ^-^  

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#42 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:47 AM

Interesting! :o I would be surprised if they don't debut Kisaki, but this does seem like a bit of a Miku push. Hope we're not reading too much into things haha.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#43 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 02:40 AM

I would really love for Miku to debut!!

#44 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:37 AM

okay so predictions:
New Group: Yofuu Runo, Ebata Kisaki, Nishizaki Miku, Kitahara Momo, Onoda Karin
Juice=Juice: Hirayama Yuki, Arisawa Ichika
Tsubaki Factory: Nakayama Natsume, Hiromoto Ruli

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#45 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 06:19 AM

thanks @zeroyon for this detailed description! NOW I AM even MORE hyped XD LOL

Can't wait watching the latest episode!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#46 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 07:51 AM

I'm happy Miku is catching more attention, my love for her snuck up on me. If she gets to debut, that'd clear out my current top 3 Kenshuusei. :lol:

okay so predictions:
New Group: Yofuu Runo, Ebata Kisaki, Nishizaki Miku, Kitahara Momo, Onoda Karin
Juice=Juice: Hirayama Yuki, Arisawa Ichika
Tsubaki Factory: Nakayama Natsume, Hiromoto Ruli

I agree with some of these, but man - so many people are pegging Yuki for Juice=Juice (me and my friends also guilty of this), we're all going to be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#47 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 10:29 AM

I just thought of this, Madoka is 18 and Kirara, Kanami and Nanami are all 16.

So that puts her most likely in the leader position.

And just a reminder, if girls debut together KSS seniority goes out the window as they are now considered equals.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#48 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 11:26 AM

I'm hoping they add as few over members as possible. Like, no more than 3, but even that seems crowded. I'm so tired of all these huge H!P groups. I hope this group can carry on the vibe Kobushi had, and maybe have some Melon Kinenbi thrown in.

As for other members, I think they might add a 17 year old to fill in the gap between Madoka and the other 3, Either Ruli, or the two newest girl. I don't think they'll add anyone under 15.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#49 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:17 PM

I love the fact that they're debuting, all these girls were the ones I wanted to debut (just Runo left that I really really want to debut)!
I agree with megumibex, I get it that more girls = more fans/sales, but I honestly want a group with 7 members max.

Also, if Kanemitsu Ruru didn't leave the KSS, she would have debuted with this unit 'cuz she was originally part of it  :sob:  :sob:

Spoiler

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#50 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:24 PM

Re: Harodori

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#51 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:48 PM

I wonder if they're specifically looking for a replacement for Ruru, cus they were planning on her being here too? It's been awhile since she left, but I wondering if the new group was being talked about way back when the unit was formed?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#52 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:24 PM

I have a bad feeling this is going to be like those Beyoooonds members who had to wait a super long time after they were "announced" to have an actual debut. I think they're being put into a holding pattern so they don't leave until they figure out exactly what they want to do with their group. I mean, I'm happy they will debut, but I bet it doesn't actually happen until 2022. 

They're debuting this year, but I agree with you that it's similar to BEYOOOOONDS and they probably made the announcement so that the girls wouldn't leave. :)

#53 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:03 AM

I also wonder if UF planned to debut these girls earlier but their plans had to be pushed back because of the pandemic. H!P Dream started April 2020, but the concept of it was probably thought up months in advance. When the show first started airing I was convinced it was mainly a promotional vehicle for people to get to know the girls for a soon-to-be-debuted unit.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#54 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:19 AM

^mte. i posted about it in kirara's thread some time ago i think but my idea was that beyooooonds was scheduled for debut in 2019 which happened, and then the kss unit (+ more members ofc) in 2020, but then well covid came around and screwed things up. i've always thought the unit being formed for the girls to gain experience was kind of a stand in if that makes sense, i think the group was moreso planned to debut from the start (specifically the five girls at the start and then maybe more members down the line), but the unit itself was formed as a means of gaining more experience and skill for the girls before their debut a year or two later. and then harodori (like verilian said) was kind of a method of promoting the kss until announcing a new group down the line. of course covid probably derailed literally all of these potential plans, but yeah. in the end though no matter what happened behind the scenes i'm glad the girls are getting to debut anyway, i'm really looking forward to it (especially kirara for obvious reasons lol)

#55 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:45 AM

so has there been new news about the new group what's theme of the group

#56 cunning

cunning

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 05:44 AM

It doesn't seem like they're in that stage of development yet. I expect we will have a final member lineup before that happens. Also if i recall I don't think they normally announce "themes". I think Beyooooonds is an outlier in that sense (but i could be not remembering correctly)

Officially a KSS unit stan

Fan of H!P since 2006 💖

#57 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:01 AM

I'm rather curious about what the odds are that Oota Haruka could end up being placed here...  :c11:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#58 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:06 AM

haachan getting put in the new group would be so funny lol i need it to happen just for that (...and for the sake of poor haachan left in limbo ofc)

#59 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:38 AM

I'm rather curious about what the odds are that Oota Haruka could end up being placed here...  :c11:

Don't wanna be rude, but I think some people would roit against this move. Well me kinda too...  :ph34r:  I think some or all KSS worked their butt of and deserve a spot more than her. (maybe I am still salty about her doing... :arrow: )

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#60 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:53 AM

Re: Harodori

Spoiler

It was set up like these girls knew beforehand (they wore different costumes), but in reality, they knew something was going to happen but didn't expect to hear about new group formation or know who would be chosen. Maybe they were just told "We (the company) are considering making a new group" and they knew there was no guarantee. When official announcement was made, they cried, like you said. No faking was detected IMO

About the probability that Oota Haruka will get into new group: Almost Zero IMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users