XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:38 AM

OMG best NEWS in a while!!! XD So happy!!! REALLY Really pleased with the members so far! <3 

Kirara OMG yes!, Nana-chan! <3 and even Madoka! I am excited who they add, and how much members will be add to the group.

Ah need a coffee for this good morning news :arrow:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 08:45 AM

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:

I'm so happy for them!!!

Kirara and Kanami's perseverance pays off!

Glad they are all going to debut together.

I was a little worried about Madoka because she was too old for the J=J/TF audition.

A new group was going to be her best chance to debut.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 09:52 AM

Fan report, translated by A @ Jplop:

While the trainees were confused because the instrumental wasn't playing during the last song, Makoto appeared on stage, followed by Fukumura, and they had a live "report".

Kubota-san was already crying when her name was called, Yonemura-san was holding back tears, but Ishiguri-san, Saito-san were all in tears.
The tears running down their cheeks were beautiful!

https://twitter.com/...458301436948480

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#5 mooniix

mooniix

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 09:53 AM

deserved

でもね、教えて、

夢の先は何があるの

NlFX7vb.jpg

#6 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:10 AM

i'm so happy omg!!!! kirara is finally debuting ;_; i've wanted the unit as a whole to debut for so long i can't believe it's happening. really hope they add a few more members too! i wish i had more to say but i'm just so excited i can't put it into words haha. looking forward to this though, can't wait to see what their concept is and everything

#7 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:12 AM

They deserve the new group rather than being added to an existing one! These girls are quite good as they are and I'm not surprised we're finally getting a new group!

I feel some H!P Audition applicants may be joining this group after going thru 1-3mos of being in KSS after their auditions

The "new group" announcement feels so vague though. Given the flexibility of the BEYOOOOONDS concept as a supergroup, are they going to be added in there as a new unit group or is it really a new group altogether?

Untitled-1.jpg

#8 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:13 AM

I don't know whether I should be happy or worried. I mean BEYOOOONDS's 2 singles have high sales, but I predict that more money should be poured to promote them more and more to fans as of right now. There are two main points: how high is the probability for this new group to get a major debut? Does the company have enough budget to get this group to major debut? I agree that they have little chance to shine if they are chosen as audition winners instead, but making a new group at this time is a risky business here.

#9 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:32 AM

Awww yes I’m so happy they’ve finally decided to form a new group! It’ll be interesting to see who they add. Big sigh of relief for Kirara and the other girls, especially Madoka!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#10 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

Touki: I wouldn't worry. UF just moved most of their offices to a building of much newer construction in a more known business district, they seem just fine financially. And I don't think it's very likely the new group gets a major debut before next year anyway; I'm guessing they'll take most of this year to finalize the lineup, slowly release details, and generally promote the idea/members, and there's always the chance they start with indie releases.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#11 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:50 AM

I think this is "Ichioka Factory" all over again: some of these girls were probably thinking about leaving (group auditions often lead older KSS / those who fail it to reconsider their status), so the purpose of this announcement is to get them to stay so that they will debut.

I think BEYOOOOONDS is at full capacity rn so it's going to be an entirely new group. :)

#12 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 12:58 PM

Congratulations to the debuting members! I'm looking forward to what kind of music they'll release. We do need a cute group, but the girls don't strike me as such. Maybe a more dance based EDM group, now that MM matures?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#13 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:09 PM

Congratulations. None of my favorites are there, but i do hope it means they're keeping Natsume for Tsubaki ^^

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:12 PM

Announcement on the official site.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/12923

Unless I'm mistaken, it says they're looking to form a "new group following BEYOOOOONDS" (so after/separate, no need to worry about that), and that they plan to add members and decide details within the year.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:50 PM

I'm so happy for the KSS unit, and I'm really excited for the new group. 

I need NakaYamada + Yuki to debut too.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#16 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:20 PM

They are trying to put today's announcement in tomorrow's H!P Dream. Can't wait!

https://twitter.com/...541886843998214

#17 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:26 PM

Finally! I was worried that some girls from the unit leave before this annoucement, and maybe this is another reason for the J=J and TF audition, maybe they add their strongest or most popular trainees yo this new group. I'M HYPPING.

#18 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:35 PM

Called it! So so happy for them! Between all of the auditions happening I hope we get alot of new KSS to replace all of the ones who are likely to debut!

#19 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 05:27 PM

wow, feel excited and didn't expect the announcement,, i think my fave is Madoka,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#20 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:10 PM

My prediction for the new group will be a group with an "idol-y" image that currently only Tsubaki Factory comes close to being......all others being so performance oriented (MM=precision, anju=dynamic, JJ=vocals, Beyo=theatrics) that they hardly fit the category of "idol" anymore. The one thing H!P is missing is a group that would be equally at home working in a maid cafe. And Kirara Factory already seems to be like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users