• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#401 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I recently watched "The impossible", a movie about the 2004 tsunami. So sad but good movie :sob:

#402 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

cloud atlas...
minimum spoiler comment: SOYLENT IS PEOPLE(again)!!! lolz.

quite spoilerific:

.damn, i didn't noticed that korean woman/clone was the mexican. had me fooled. the "white" chinese in the endo was quite bad though. in that makeup, she looked like that half-japanese model whom i can't remember the name of.

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#403 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

I really want to watch Jacky Chans movie, i hope he make a new movie someday.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#404 coba

coba

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

i recently watched we're the millers

#405 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

I only can wait for the movies to publish on over-the-air free TV <_<  because:

1. I don't have access to cinemas (no public transport, and no license yet)

2. I don't have money to purchase subscriptions of satellite TV (they have VOD of popular new local and international movies mostly uncensored)

The one most recently watched movies (on TV) is

Shrek (broadcasted on 14th March 2014 at TV3 with Malay subtitle)

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#406 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

Can't wait for the new Marvel movies to come out (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, SpiderMan & Avengers 2) 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#407 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:42 AM

^

I have to wait until the Bluray release

so I can download them :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#408 itachi101

itachi101

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

i don't recommend 

tranformers 4 

just too way long

#409 judobot

judobot

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

i don't recommend 

tranformers 4 

just too way long

yep

very good CGI, bad story :(

#410 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#411 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

Naked Ambition 2 (Chinese: 3D豪情)  (NWS if you google it) : wth am i watching?

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#412 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

Looking forward to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy",  "Lucy" and probably "All you need is kill"

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#413 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

^

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not so into Marvel/superhero movies, but this one was good enough :P A lot of humor, or maybe I laughed so much cuz in a cinema everyone laughs at any joke.

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

#414 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

the first movie of momo-chan, I really wanna watch this one!

http://asianwiki.com/Harajuku_Denier

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#415 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:20 AM

If any of you guys want a good movie recommendation, the South Korean film 'My Way' is a must see. It has to be my first or second favorite movie of all time. It's a war film roughly based off true events about 2 Asian soldiers, one Korean and one Japanese, who were in WW2 and fought for the army's of three different countries: first Japan, then the USSR, and then finally Germany. It's such a great film, if any of you find the time to watch you wont regret it.

2NsEwYR.png

#416 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:25 AM

Looking forward to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy",  "Lucy" and probably "All you need is kill"

Wow, I can't believe I wrote something here in this subforum.. And a year has passed already. Hmm..

Btw, all three movies were worth watching.. Not amazing enough to leave you overwhelmed with impressions, thoughts and ever-rising unanswered questions, but definitely not boring (and this is quite a criteria for me lately).

Currenly in my waiting list:

- Primer

- Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

- Wyrmwood (2014)

- Mad Max (2015)

- SpongeBob the movie (2015)

- The dead lands (2014)

- Jurassic world

- Survivor (2015)

- The Lazarus effect

- The Einfield Haunting (horror drama)

- The whisperers (drama)

- The ghost in the well (old japanese horror movie)

- Alone (History channel reality show)

- Manga Nihonshi (old japanese anime series about Japanese history)

- Manga Nippon Mukashibanashi (japanese fairytales told in form of anime)

but I'm busy killing time with House M.D. (need to finish watching it, s7e11 at the moment) and Nogizakatte Doko (ep76 atm).

#417 lc1241

lc1241

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

So this is my list I have from Netflix (I'm doing a bucket list of movies to watch before I'm 30 [I'm 20])
-Stand By Me
-RENT
-Pulp Fiction
-Good Will Hunting
-Almost Famous
-Horns
-Coming to America
-This Is Spinal Tap
-Annie Hall
-Melancholia
-Apocalypse Now

#418 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:26 AM

I recently watched The Taking of Deborah Logan on Netflix.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#419 arwald

arwald

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

Wow, I can't believe I wrote something here in this subforum.. And a year has passed already. Hmm..

but I'm busy killing time with House M.D. (need to finish watching it, s7e11 at the moment) and Nogizakatte Doko (ep76 atm).

wow, deja vu..

I can't believe it again that I wrote something here before. It's like I write something and then completely forget about it. It's more like a need to let it out anywhere, without putting any significance into the message. I read in some book that these kind of people (I won't say which ones, 'cause I'm not the one, I think.. it would be really awkward if I'd be the one) do this kind of things, like sharing deep feelings to strangers (offline, of course) or leaving messages without any emotional connection to people or to the message itself..

Anyhow, I've managed to watch these movies from the list above and I added my impressions (with F being a waste of time and A being satisfied with watching) on them.

Currenly in my waiting list:

- Primer (A+) - highly recommended WTF movie

- Fear and loathing in Las Vegas (C-) was not impressed at all, despite all the good comments I read before

- Mad Max (2015) (A) - the story and acting didn't impress me much, but the "world" seemed quite natural

- Jurassic world (B-) - not bad, not good. I'd rather enjoy Dr. Grant's side story than action-adventure with dinosaurs.

Also I just finished watching movie called "Arlington road". Good one. I knew it has a story twist, but never imagined it would turn that way. B+

And yesterday I watched "The Man from U.N.C.L.E". Despite its bullshit nature, I watched it till the end. C-

My current waiting list is:

1. King Solomon's Mines (2004)
  2. Back in time (2015)
  3. Zombieworld (2015)
  4. Fury (2014)
  5. Eden (2014)
  6. Manglehorn (2014)
  7. Ted 2 (2015)
  8. Extinction (2015)
  9. Circle (2015)
  10. Predestination (2013) - watched the first half of it some time ago, but it was so unbearably boring I stopped watching and deleted it. However, I keep seeing good comments about the movie.
  11. A Number (2008)
  12. Red Sonja (1985)

also finished watchnig "House M.D." and "Justified".. got a bit tired of watching drama, need to finish watching NogiBingo and NogiDoko.

Justified-Season-3-Wallpaper-justified-2

#420 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:30 AM

Anyone got subtitle for the Thai movie The One Ticket featuring Berryz Koubou? I got the movie but without subs.

And also if anyone have or know here I can get the movie Kataude Mashin Garu (The Machine Girl) in its original language with english subs that would be nice.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users