• Please log in to reply
426 replies to this topic

#421 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:43 PM

Looking forward to watch "Guardians of the Galaxy",  "Lucy" and probably "All you need is kill"

Wow, I can't believe I wrote something here in this subforum.. And a year has passed already. Hmm..

but I'm busy killing time with House M.D. (need to finish watching it, s7e11 at the moment) and Nogizakatte Doko (ep76 atm).

wow, deja vu..

wow, deja vu..

another half a year have passed and I'm here to share with my recent discovery of acting talent of Mads Mikkelsen. I've enjoyed watching "Valhalla rising" with him and now I'm in the middle of watching "Adam's apples". I event started watching "Hannibal" drama, though it's not as exciting as I expected, maybe because I was watching "Criminal Minds" and "Castle" before that.

1_001.png

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#422 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

I recently managed to see the Toho reboot of Godzilla - Shin-Gojira and It's definitely a more than worthy Godzilla film. The special effects are actually quite impressive without actually changing the feel of Godzilla from the original man in a suit monster. But I was also pleasantly surprised with the human side of the story because it's a pretty scathing satire on the Japanese political system and it ability or inability to cope with crisis, and it then also explores in a pretty complicated way Japan's international relationships especially with the US pre-war. It has got a hell of a lot of characters to cope with but that's actually part of the point it's making. Most importantly though it's a massive radiation breathing monster smashing the hell out of everything!

Also worth noting the Directors behind were also behind Neon Genesis Evangelion and you can feel a lot of the Anime style action and scene cutting in this live action film.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#423 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

Ehhh but on Kohaku they killed Godzilla by singing to it to death ^^; XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#424 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

Oh God! That back story this year was a little bit awkward ^^;

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#425 Saburo

Saburo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 03:33 AM

Chadwick Boseman: dead at 43. Colon cancer.

Dude never stopped working. Just brutal.

乾杯 BABY!

#426 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 04:43 AM

i heard about it, i'm so sad :( can't believe it

#427 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai