• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#121 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 02:56 PM

Nah, no offense, she broke the contract. I'm 100% sure "Not talking about company interna" is a rule in pretty much every work contract out there.

The long wait was a lot harsher than just being demoted.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#122 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 03:39 PM

To me, it's not even about a contract, as I truly don't believe contracts play as big a role in mainstream idols as people make them out to be. Her actions and choices put her safety into question and then put the safety of the other members into question. Yes, she trusted the wrong person, but as a working professional, she should have known better than to trust relative strangers with private information and there could have been very serious consequences. I think the company actually did the right thing by just removing her from the situation entirely and giving her a chance to figure out if being an idol is what she really wants. It sure seems like it is, so I look forward to seeing what she does when she comes back.

Depending on where she ends up, I'll move the thread, but for now she is a former ANGERME member so I'll leave it here.

DDOhydd.gif

#123 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 04:56 PM

Gotta agree with Lurkette here.
If the internal information were leaked through family or inner circle, I would have been more keen to think it would be harder on her to feel the betrayal, and less things the company could do.

#124 Lotty

Lotty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:01 PM

I can imagine they wanted to 'clean the situation up' before they add new members to ANGERME. I'm a bit happy for her that she has the strengh and determination the push through that and work on herself. She is still so young. And her actions were clearly not ill minded. Even Layla described her as naive and a bit foolish before all of this happened. And its nice that management gives her at least a chance in some way. Let's if she learned and what she'll make out of it.

#125 reinayokos

reinayokos

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:06 PM

Noo, I hope she can re-debut soon :(

48G + H!P =  <3

my ultimate idol: watanabe mayu 

yokoyama reina  kobayashi honoka kitagawa rio  sato masaki

#126 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 05:24 PM

Well, I'm not too optimistic about this. Even with her comeback, not being an ANGERME member anymore is a huge disadvantage. She already has small fanbase, but now there's no group for her to join at the moment. I bet that she will leave H!P at the end (maybe in 1 year) since it doesn't go anywhere, even when she decides to come back. The situation is similar to Inaba Manaka's case, but her level is not Inaba Manaka's level. Unless she shows me that she's another Maa-chan, I may change my mind.

Based on this, I can predict Risamaru's future: almost zero percent of chance to be active again.

#127 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:01 PM

Well another shocking news in this week. Thanks @lurkette for the translation BTW, fantastic job.

My comments, it could be management may not fully trust her, let's see if she will come back to group (there's a potential risk of similar case in the future), but maybe management still see the potential in her, that's why she still stay in haropro. The solution is demoted her, but still keep her in haropro.

Just a little oot, agreed with @touki, Risamaru's case could be worse, since she's already 22 this year, her time is limited compare to Oota (still young).
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#128 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:46 PM

i hope she will be put into one of the group soon, now here come the guessing game, while i still hope she reinstated as Angerme member to be reunited with Layla,, any chance she instead reunited with her fellow Hokkaido KSS mates (Mei or Yume)?  :ph34r:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#129 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:47 PM

this is very confusing, i do think the company did a good decision, after all maybe the mood in angerme towards her wasn't very welcoming, many members expressed their dissapointment, so i think its better for her not to comeback, or maybe she took the decision herself after feeling like a burden to the group.

whats troubling is how angerme is the only group with space for new members rn (if we take tsubaki as an stable lineup group). and well, she obviously wont rejoin lol, and i don't see the new unit debuting within this year. Im also confused as to why she isnt listed as part of hello project but just as ufa :0

and i wouldn't compare this to risa's situation, management seems to be way more comprehensive with risa, probably cause of her experience, position within the group and popularity, and according to the statement, risa herself was the one who decided to go on hiatus unlike haachan.

#130 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 07:13 PM

My understanding based on the statement is that she not currently a member of H!P, but she is working to become a member of H!P. I assume this means that they'll more or less be monitoring her progress and work ethic in lessons before they decide where they want to put her, kind of like an internal audition, maybe?

DDOhydd.gif

#131 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 07:56 PM

i`m not really know what she did to make the office angry ( probably someone could explain? ) but i`m kinda thinking what if they make a new group with Oota and risa and that someone who was in limbo from Kobushi, and they named the group something related to their condition hehe

#132 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 08:02 PM

whats troubling is how angerme is the only group with space for new members rn (if we take tsubaki as an stable lineup group). and well, she obviously wont rejoin lol, and i don't see the new unit debuting within this year. Im also confused as to why she isnt listed as part of hello project but just as ufa :0

Can you give me the link which mentioned she's not part of H!P but just UFP?

I really want to confirm this, since if it's really true that she won't be part of H!P yet, then you know, she also has almost zero chance to become an active idol once again.

I'm surprised that she didn't decide to leave the company while knowing that her future is narrow. I noticed that some OG members are listed on UFP pages (not Golden Era members, but members like Nomura Minami and Ozeki Mai, and you know how active they are, even though they have more experience)

#133 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1860 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 09:03 PM

Ok that are some news!

Of my understandment I think she was demoted to a KSS again and aims to debut again. Well I think in case of her doing it sounds fair. (my opinion)

Of course we don't know how much of the top secret informations of the company were lurked because of her. Maybe she even spoke about some private

stuff of her group members... this would be very bad and I could understand the "negative" statements of the other ANGERME members.

I hope we get some more detailed informations soon.

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#134 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 12:15 AM

^
This is what I had assumed as well, her being put back into the KSS program again. Maybe they will put her in the KSS sub group?

#135 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 12:50 AM

i`m not really know what she did to make the office angry ( probably someone could explain? ) but i`m kinda thinking what if they make a new group with Oota and risa and that someone who was in limbo from Kobushi, and they named the group something related to their condition hehe

She leaked inside information to a girl wota that befriended her. That's problematic in two ways: First of all because of the leaked information, which included setlists, special guests and other things. As patapataful has mentioned however, that's the only thing we know about. She might have spoken to that wota about the other members. Seeing how Risa nonchalantly mentioned Saori's boyfriend to her 30 instagram followers it could be the same with Oota.

The second problematic issue is that she befriended a wota. This is absolutely looked down on, and if it was a male wota she probably would have been in much bigger trouble. H!P is still a rather conservative idol management and in the traditional way idols are supposed to be unreachable - that's what makes them "pure", "out of this world", well, idols.

Now, if they re-debut her in a new group it would look more like a promotion, and... that'd be controversial.

She has no profile under Hello! Project anymore, since she's neither a member of ANGERME nor one of the KSS. Her profile has been moved to Up-Front Promotion, next to Nomura Minami and Ozeki Mai.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#136 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 12:58 AM

Waiting until her contract has expired, and then end. If she was removed it would be big news that would hurt the reputation of hello project.

Members were most likely asked about her returning, and opinion was negative.

>what she did deserved such a harsh punishment

She leaked office schedules and internal informations

#137 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 01:16 AM

^ Removing her after a scandal would do nothing to their reputation. Removing her a year of inactivity after telling everyone she'd be returning, however, would. UF is quick to use those who want to work and can find it, so while they're likely taking caution because she broke a lot people's trust in H!P, I think she will be on stage again, even if it's only as a KSS.

The second problematic issue is that she befriended a wota. This is absolutely looked down on, and if it was a male wota she probably would have been in much bigger trouble. H!P is still a rather conservative idol management and in the traditional way idols are supposed to be unreachable - that's what makes them "pure", "out of this world", well, idols.

To this point, I'd counter that H!P being conservative has nothing to do with them not wanting idols to fraternize with fans in private. HKT48 members were forced out en masse because they started friendships with fans. Sashihara Rino's whole dating scandal broke because it was with a fan. The only management that has seemed to be okay with fans involving themselves personally in the lives of idols has been NGT48 and we all know how that turned out. Idols and fans are meant to be separate because fans will always be fans first, friends second, and that can cause problems like we saw here. That, and some fans are genuinely insane, like with the AKB slashing incident. Just better for everyone if that wall stays up except in supervised circumstances.
DDOhydd.gif

#138 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 02:45 AM

She has no profile under Hello! Project anymore, since she's neither a member of ANGERME nor one of the KSS. Her profile has been moved to Up-Front Promotion, next to Nomura Minami and Ozeki Mai.

Well, that confirms she hasn't been accepted to H!P yet. If we don't hear whether she can at least get back to the KSS system in a few months, it's clear that she will "vanish into thin air" once again, but even more, forever, even if her profile is still there at UFP.

#139 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:11 AM

She is 17 on October 21. It seems pathetic.  :cold:

#140 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 07:31 AM

Even if it's not in ANGERME, I'm happy she wants to come back. I'm glad UF supports her coming back. It's nice that they took some blame for not giving enough guidance re: how to idol, even if some of it seems obvious to all of us. I have a hard time imagining her fitting into any of the other current groups, so I'm guessing she'll end up "re-training" and/or doing lowkey Manaka-style jobs for 1-1.5 (maybe even just .5, depending on Corona) years and will eventually be added to a new group or a new Country Girls lineup.

The circumstances themselves are entirely different and I don't expect she'll be doing the same kind of work but, in addition to the Manaka situation, parts of this remind me somewhat of when Kago was doing clerical office work at UF while working toward her comeback after her initial suspension (which also lasted for almost a year).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users