• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#161 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 05:02 PM

Yes, they are holding auditions for yet a NEW group, as well as new Angerme members, the KSS, whose stock has now dwindled down to seven members and even KSS Hokkaido who has only one trainee left, I think.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/13394/

"We are looking for new members of Angerme, NEW GROUP, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido.
Qualifications: As of July 2021, women living in Japan from the 5th grade of elementary school to the 3rd grade of high school."

The KSS group is a done deal, the line-up is solid, all we're waiting on now is a name announcement, member color assignments and an announcement about a debut single.

#162 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:24 PM

From what I’ve read of translations of Haro Dori and from earlier promotional material I am pretty sure this “new group” refers to KSS Unit, because these fan translations have said that in Haro Dori they state that new members may be added to the KSS Unit.

Where did you see that the KSS Unit lineup is solid? My Japanese reading is much better than my listening, and I’ve seen some Japanese fans think that Yuki or Sakura might even have a chance to debut with the KSS Unit again from these auditions.

Edit: I’m not saying you can’t be right, this is just the first time I’ve heard the lineup was final anywhere.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#163 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:44 PM

The press release definitely says new group. I guess that either means an entirely new group or adding even more members to the KSS unit, it doesn't specify. With the addition of four new members it seems to me they need to proceed to a debut, adding even more new membsrs would merely delay that.

#164 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:48 PM

The new group is actually just referring to KSS group~

#165 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 07:47 PM

To be honest, I don't have much faith in her future with H!P or UF. I can't see her in any of the existing groups including the new KSS unit group.

Personally, I feel management should have put her on indefinite hiatus from Angerme instead of removing her.
She could have proven herself and earned back the trust of the members, after which her hiatus could be lifted so she can resume activities as an Angerme member.

I doubt management will launch another new group and especially one just so she can be part of it or even so lead one.

I just have a feeling they are secretly hoping she will find new aspirations (outside H!P) and then leave on her own accord.

#166 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 12:59 PM

Happy 18 bday, Haachan, wherever you are.  :sob:

#167 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 02:28 PM

I bet that the will be an announcement regarding her departure soon, after her birthday.

#168 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 03:35 PM

I'm expecting her departure after her 18th birthday since she left angerme, and let's be honest it's the best for her.

Happy birthday my Haa-chan!

#169 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 05:32 PM

I wouldn't mind if they added her to the new Kenshuusei group. That would be fine as a surprise!

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

Tsubaki Factory´s single compilation

Angerme´s single compilation

OCHA NORMA´s single compilation

#170 RobianMoon

RobianMoon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:59 PM

^Having a Haa-chan re debut will cure my sore heart, but I think it's really hard to see her again, we don't have any info about her real status nor profile picture, sadly i'm just expecting her to leave.

#171 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:30 PM

I hope she can come back and debut in the new group. failed, but not so severe that it gave up. debut and spend a few years in the group and graduate maybe and it's just opinion, let's know something about the audition to the new group and if there is a chance for Haruka to debut.

Happy birthday Haruka!

As English is not my native language, I use a translator, and there may be errors in what I post.

#172 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:51 PM

Happy birthday!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#173 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 06:28 PM

As with the illusion that maybe could be an addition surprise the group Ocha Standard and seeing that it seems that is already closed with the 10 members,I do not know that they are going to do with it.

Maybe and idea really crazy is that the added back to Angerme.

Can you imagine that formed part of the 10th generation?

It would be something very funny going back to the group.

#174 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 07:52 PM

^At this point in time, I seriously doubt she will be added to any existing group. Personally, I think it's best to expect the worst (ie. her being let go). I don't know if her contract has already expired since it has been more than 1 year since she has been put on hiatus. Anyone knows typically how long a H!P idol contract is?

#175 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 05:24 AM

Anyone knows typically how long a H!P idol contract is?

I think most people have speculated 5 years as that's about the time most girls graduate and when Kobushi disbanded.

#176 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 10:58 AM

Anyone knows typically how long a H!P idol contract is?

I think most people have speculated 5 years as that's about the time most girls graduate and when Kobushi disbanded.

I see. If it's 5 years, then let's assume her contract started when she joined Angerme (which is Nov 2018), the contract will supposedly end in Nov 2023.
If UF decided not to end her contract prematurely in the near future, she will have about less than 2 years left, so there is still a chance to re-debut her.

If they ever re-debut her in the existing groups, Tsubaki Factory would be the most likely one to add her in.
Angerme will no longer be viable. MM is out for obvious reasons. J=J is impossible since she will be the weakest link unless she managed to develop her singing and dancing skills during her absence.
Beyoooonds and Ocha Norma are also unlikely as it will be a very awkward position for her to be in. I really can't see them creating a new group just for her, unless it's a reboot of Country Musume/Girls.

Sadly, my safest bet is either she will choose to leave and opt for her college life full time, or ending like Aika where she will just appear sporadically in concerts (with one-shot units).

#177 Angermetico

Angermetico

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 06:55 PM

^At this point in time, I seriously doubt she will be added to any existing group. Personally, I think it's best to expect the worst (ie. her being let go). I don't know if her contract has already expired since it has been more than 1 year since she has been put on hiatus. Anyone knows typically how long a H!P idol contract is?

It would be a shame if she was.You made a mistake, but I think that it has had sufficient time to reflect.

In a publication on the state of Haruka, put that she is still taking classes daily, but keep in mind the university.

If she has been working hard all day, you should give it a try.

#178 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 09:34 PM

I think she has already chosen to leave, the problem is I don't know whether she and the company can negotiate in order to terminate the contract before that Nov 2023 mark. Risamaru only needed 3 - 6 months to reflect, so there's no reason for Haa-chan to reflect for a longer time. I'll be honest, keeping her like that without any hope to debut is the worst outcome ever.

#179 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 02:38 AM

I also agree they might be waiting for her contract to end. I was really hoping for her return maybe as a soloist or in another group.

#180 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 10:05 AM

It does seem a bit strange that they haven't said ANYTHING about her. It's been almost 2 years now since the incident.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users