• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#81 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 11:58 PM

If she ever comes back, she's got my respect, not that I care too much for her on stage (I think she's pretty bad) or even for Angerme (never clicked with me as much as MM or J=J, now that Muro is out, bleh).

But hell, coming back after you got some scandal rumour going (some fans will dislike you) AND leaking group info (fellow members will be displeased), wowzah, it's enough to make a trillion girls cry in Japan's face-saving culture. Godspeed, Harukitty.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#82 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:01 AM

I guess the decision taken was right. To fans, this is to calm all the tension. To management, there will be time to think about the strategy to move forward. And for Oota, it will give her time to relax, contemplate and enjoy the time to recover.

Overall, i think it's not that "catastrophe violation" like caught with man (boyfriend), but fans should cheers her, and welcome her back.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#83 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 01:53 PM

ruel Dating? That's interesting. Did the female fan actually imply she and Haruka are dating?

To be honest, I do agree the management is doing this "suspension" thing to ease the upcoming changes to Angerme. The band has lost/is losing 5 members within a span of less than 1 year.

I got a feeling Haruka most likely will not be coming back, knowing Japanese's culture of taking responsibility of mistakes. I am sure she will feel bad about causing trouble to the group members and the fans.

Plus she is not exactly a popular member, I would be very surprise if the management is willing to give her a second chance.

And even if she is back, she is going to be back-fodder for the rest of her time in the group as I can't see how she is going to increase her popularity after this.

#84 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 04:08 PM

Business things aside I'm just baffled how everyone seems to be fine with blaming a 16yo for getting groomed by woman. If this was a guy who tricked her everyone would be getting their pitchforks out defending her like no tomorrow.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#85 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 05:49 PM

Hm. I don't think anyone is on that woman's side, but you're right, maybe we should put more blame on her.

Still, it seems like Haruka has been warned by other members (Kamiko, Kawamuu), so it's not like she was completely oblivious.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#86 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:21 PM

^^ I haven't seen a source for these reports she was being groomed or blackmailed so where is the information coming from? If it's true then it certainly puts things in a different light but if it's just fan speculation no pitchforks are needed.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#87 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:27 PM

@iwabo: if that fan was male, things could get worse. Breaking rule becomes "dating" instead. Actually, things were worse in the past. Niigaki-san of MM was bashed a lot by fans when she hadn't become 18 yet.

#88 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 06:51 PM

as we dont really now the circustances, the picture here is that she fail to listen to his sempais and get them punished by the producers, something unforgivenly on japanese standars. 

#89 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 March 2020 - 07:40 PM

Something that many do not take into account is that, although the fans ignore what she did, and the agency would let her return, we do not know how the co-workers will treat her, Kamiko did not seem very happy with her, and I can bet that It won't be the only annoying one, that without counting the members of other groups, I think the best thing for Haruka would be to let everything calm down, save his family from a lawsuit and go out to the back door.

#90 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:45 AM

^That's what I said, it's one thing to be disliked by a portion of fans, another one, one hundred times more unpleasant, is to feel unwelcome among your peers in such a unique environment as is an Idol Group.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#91 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, I forgot about that. And that's how it's possible to have another graduation soon. I guess members will treat her like another "Sato Masaki" (right after debut), but this time it is much worse.

I wish Ayacho had stayed in the group, she knows how to reduce the stress between members even if this happens.

#92 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, I forgot about that. And that's how it's possible to have another graduation soon. I guess members will treat her like another "Sato Masaki" (right after debut), but this time it is much worse.

I wish Ayacho had stayed in the group, she knows how to reduce the stress between members even if this happens.

What do you mean by "another Sato Masaki"? Masaki was treated bad by the members?

#93 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 12:14 AM

I can only assume that she means someone who doesn't quite listen, but they let her do what she wants. I think the difference here is that masaki wasn't breaking any real rules, but rather doing things in performances that the instructors said no to, among other things that didn't really hurt anyone lol

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#94 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 05:33 AM

@Kimagure Princess: Yes, back when Maa-chan had just debuted. Although she didn't break any rules, most members tended to monitor every behaviors of her (her big senpais like Reina or Sayu knew how to deal with her, but another considered her trouble-maker). 

@Casidesia: The way Maa-chan behaved back then also scared another member. I sense that members tended to monitor her behaviors because they feared that Maa-chan could do something similar to this. A lot of people, not us, tend to make stereotypes: they associate unacceptable behaviors with potentials to do something like this. And the big difference here is that Maa-chan didn't break rules, whereas Haa-chan broke rule, which even increased mistreatment against her even more.

#95 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:02 PM

This punishment doesn't surprise me. Ai Kago was also suspended after being caught smoking when she was still a minor. They were already planning her comeback and she was working at the office when enter scandal came out. Until then it was decided that she would be taken out of Hello Project.
There's still hope for Haachan.

#96 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:30 PM

Oota Haruka's announcement was removed from the official H!P site front page. But her profile is still there.

http://www.helloproject.com/

http://www.helloproj...ngerme/profile/

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#97 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:03 PM

I've read that it's been 3 months since her suspension. Maybe she is coming back :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#98 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:00 PM

i hope she is!! i really miss her :(

#99 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1863 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 07:46 AM

I hope so too!!! 

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#100 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 08:51 AM

They are still releasing her goods, so probably will not be dismissed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users