Photo

Morning Musume. Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#41 mat4tab1

mat4tab1

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Hello all,

1) matatabi from Bali, Indonesia
2) don't know where to stay yet, maybe decided around February
3) actual graduation concert

this will be my first japan trip, i'll arrive at 28th april. I planned to buy my ticket on this date (if available in gorakudoh) then make a trip around sendai, kyoto and osaka.
i'm going with a friend, but he won't be going to the concert.
i'll be in tokyo from 4th may until 10th (my last day in japan), so if the grad concert is around that time, i will go.

thanks to Suprachicken for informing me about this thread :)

#42 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

welcome! now we have one more in the Reina's grad crew.

im really looking forward to this outing. :)

#43 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

Yeah, the more people the better!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I want at lease a couple days where we all can hang out together, eat together and go shopping! :gitaa:

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#44 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

yes, lets start suggesting where to go besides the concert. we can input the dates later and who is interested to go.

^x2

actually my initial plan is to go end april (osaka, cheaper flights)

or, 1st week of may (tokyo, nakano. they have 3days/6shows in a week)

but now so many people are going together, i will go with everyone. i can go back solo next autmun tour.

last autmun (which just ended) i went 3 out of 4 shows, so next autmun 4 out of 4 is a must for me. lol

#45 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

LoL iakihz! Too bad you can't stay longer, if you stay 2 weeks you can probably goto all the tokyo concerts! ^^;

As for hanging out, I really would like to goto the places where the members have gone on hello pro time. I really want to goto monja street and try MonjaYaki, goto the all you can eat dessert place where reina, kanon and mizuki went. Ooh and the Maid Cafe... lol maybe, if anyone want to go. There's probably many more places to visit, I like trying out unique and different things, I'm game for anything! :king:

I'm also hoping there'll be some sort of handshake event while we are there or something so we can see them up close!

and Of course Disney Land!! :sotsugyou: That will have to wait till we know when the grad concert is, most likely it'll be after the grad concert?

Hello Project Store FOR SURE!!! :gitaa:

#46 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

^

im ok with staying 2 week if there are things to do in between concerts. my date of staying is not fixed yet plus there are still 4 months to decide the dates. which is why when most of us got our confirm date or rather UF announced reina grad venue then we have a guideline to plan the gathering.

lets say reina grad is the weekend after nakano, then it will be great (thats if i m staying 2 weeks, but that will jeopardize my autumn tour, my pkan is yearly autumn tour, reina grad is "sudden incident")

But if we had plan like going to disneyland, hello! project store, shopping and visit places (not only the ones musume went before). i will be able to extend my stay longer.

At most autumn tour i make it a short one, fly to osaka for a weekend then back. (my cousins might want me to bring them around tokyo in oct, man this is getting expensive but i dont wan to miss out the fun on both sides. XD )

at least i know that when i come back from autumn tour i will have the mood to study for my japnese language exam [beginner] in dec. (school starts jan 15th 2013.. yay!)

side note, i believe you guys aint interested in going shopping for branded stuffs eh, imean, its everywhere, even in our own countries. so it will be more of a tourist attractions direction. and yes i make sure i tear down hello project shop again. my one week stay over there i visited shibuya store 3 times, ueno 1 time.

first visit: to buy anything that is rihoriho
second visit : to see what i have left out, and i have more budget to spent on idol stuffs after a few days stay there.
third visit : from the store calender you will know when the new batch photos coming out. so i went back the third time before i proceed to the airport to get the new release photos.

#47 mat4tab1

mat4tab1

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

question :blink:,
does hello project store sell any of this items : photobook, old limited edition single/album, shirt.
most of my collection is photobooks, i'd like to look for the ones i can't find online.

for places to go besides the concert, as this is my first time in japan, i'd be happy to go anywhere :itadakimasu:.
i already made a rough itinerary, but it can always be changed.
i bought my plane ticket before the announcement of Reina's grad, so my date of stay is fixed x_x.

#48 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

ahh so ur my senpai. my course starts 15th jan 2013. i wanted to take the intensive course (6mths to complete). but they dont have that anymore so have to study for a year. that would take so many years to finish til advance.

I've also taken "slow" classes and for me, it was better that way. The intensive course students do know as much as I do, but they cannot write, read and speak like people from my course because they have less experience and had to study everything a lot faster. So maybe the slower version is the right choice for you too! ^_^

so how far you have to study to converse with native japanese?

After 2 years and 3 months I can properly talk to Japanese native speakers about myself and my family, everyday happenings, journeys, simple stories, and basic things about culture, music, university stuff... I've still got problems when it comes to understanding but if they speak a little slower I usually get what they say. My longest conversation in Japanese was one and a half hours I think. But I think after one year you can already have an easy conversation!

I won't stay for that long, but maybe for another day or two. Not sure yet. Still gotta plan all of this! But I definitely want to go to Hello Project store and I'd love to go to Karaoke or something XD I think that would be fun! And maybe I'd join Suprachicken to a maid cafe XD even though I'm a girl lol ^^; but I'm so curious on how it works!

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#49 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

actually my sayying of slow is really slow. 2.5hr/lesson ONCE per week. i wanted the intensive cuz its 2 lessons per week which is total of 5 hours. i think i can handle it, plus i m eager to finish beginner plus intermediate within a year.

2yrs 3 months meaning your into pre-advance/advance japanese already. most people tell me by intermediate you should be able to converse.

btw my school has another extra course, which is call conversation course, i guess its to train your talks in japanese. thinking of whether want to take it up. or maybe i shall see hows the normall lesson goes first. if i can handle it well then i might take up the conversation course. i got to much time to kill after work. ^^;

that means....... if we have you around, it will be easier to bring us around. you can me our translator. eg: going to H!P store, you can tell the staffs "give me everything you've got" or something else like "your shop belong to US now" XD

#50 frozenswinub

frozenswinub

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

does hello project store sell any of this items : photobook, old limited edition single/album, shirt.

They only sell new photobooks and new singles and albums.
Shirts are random and rare. In the two weeks I was in Tokyo this summer, I stopped at the store about five times and only once did they have shirts for sale and they were Up Up Girls shirts.
The store is rather lackluster. Unless you're really into photos, you'll be unimpressed. They do have little other random things like (cheap, as in low quality) pens, notebooks, some clear files, phone straps, and other things I can't remember.
Also, it's pretty expensive. I'm not into photos, but I still spent like ¥9500.

#51 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

Yay Hiromi! I'm curious as well. So many fun things to do in Japan it seems.

#52 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

I might not be able to go, just heared that my brother's wedding is the 10th of may.

#53 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

awww... i'll put you in maybe going list. let me know again. ok? :)

by the way, how's everyone's xmas?

#54 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

I hope you can come too webzine. :gitaa: My Christmas was great, I didn't do very much though only had actually Christmas day off from work lol, plus it was -25c outside so I didnt feel like doing any outdoor activities lol.

#55 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

I hope you can come too webzine. :gitaa: My Christmas was great, I didn't do very much though only had actually Christmas day off from work lol, plus it was -25c outside so I didnt feel like doing any outdoor activities lol.

i took a week off xmas as i still have 5 days to clear. last year only travel to japan once so left quite abit. everyday stay at home playing world of warcraft ^^;

#56 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

I've got a question. Have you guys thought about how and when to purchase your tickets already? I don't know where and how to buy one, so I was wondering about what you guys will do. ^_^

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#57 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

sorry double post XD

#58 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

I was thinking of just buying them when I get to Japan, I think iakihz mentioned Harajuku has a place that sells them. But if anyone can get them earlier for us just to make sure we can get tickets to the concert that'll be even better :gitaa:

#59 LivelyLaugh

LivelyLaugh

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

My cousin and I plan on going :D.
Before the concert,my dad is going to buy the tickets.
I went to 4 graduation concerts in a row so far (LinJunEri,Ai,Niigaki/Aika,soon to be Reina).
  • Ivy Yu from New Taipei City.
  • My dad decided where we are staying,but he didn't tell me so I don't know (when I found out,I will post it)
  • Graduation Concert.

~Wada x Iikubo Fan~

#60 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

As for ticketing, people here suggest to get it online. mainly from yahoo auction jp. then go through proxy website to do the purchase, this way is easier to get the tickets early.
let me show you an example. let say upcoming weekend H!P winter concert : http://auctions.sear...38;amp;slider=0

Posted Image

so from the list you see according to your budget, how near you can. From there i go to webiste like fromjapan.co.jp to get them help me purchase the ticket. once the purchase is successful, make the payment and request them to send it to the hotel your are checking in. i am a chinese so by looking at some of the words i manage to understand a little bit XD

but as someone mention, graduation tickets are hard to come by.
3-4 weeks before the concert, fans will start post on yahoo auction jp to sell the tickets even when they have not receive it. usually they will put something like amount of tickets selling. you will not know where you will be sitting but 100% sure is that you will secure a ticket. this tactic has to be use on graduation concert, i believe reina actual grad will sell like hot cakes.

if you wan to know at least which level/ row you will be at, usually the tickets will be put up 2-3 weeks before the concert date. this way you can get good seatings BUT it will cost a bomb. if you look back at the website. there is one @ 1st level 8th row at 18,000 yen.

of cause there is always a last resort. 2nd hand shop. i went to one at harajuku, this tactic is very risky. usually we go to these shops 1-2 days before the concert. you will find tickets there and if your lucky, tickets will be a little cheaper as it is near the concert date and it has not been sold off. but if you want to find a good seat in these shops, yes there will be but very rare. even if there is they will cost a bomb + bomb. (i went there is because i want to add another show and doesnt matter where i will be sitting. so i manage to get a ticket at 5000yen sitting at level 1,26th row. i went to the shop hours before the concert. ^^; )

edit: i m rushing to work now so i m making a fast explanation, i will go into details if you guys are interested and when i have free time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users