Photo

Morning Musume. Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#1 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

Reina Actual Graduation Concert will be on the 21st May 2013 (Tuesday) @ Nippon Budokan
Posted Image

For People who are interested in going or will be in Japan within the period, kindly submit your info as below:

1) Name or nickname and where you're from
2) Period of stay in Japan (tell us which hotel will you be staying will be good.)
3) Which concert/event will you be going to.

And also, suggestion on meetups outside concert dates are welcome too, if some of us happen to be in Japan the same period of time, we could meet up to go places together or plan some activities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful Guides/Links:

Concert Schedule: http://www.helloproj...ive_musume.html
Actual Graduation: http://www.helloproj...ive_musume.html

How to Acquire a ticket: http://haropedia.mrwaffle.org/wiki/Acquiring_a_ticket
Things to do before the concert: http://haropedia.mrw...ore_the_concert
H!P Shopping guide: http://haropedia.mrw.../Shopping_Guide
Hello! Project Store: http://haropedia.mrwaffle.org/wiki/Hello!Project_Stores
Gorakudoh (2nd Hand Shop): http://www.gorakudoh...p/tenpo-map.htm

Supermerlion guide (many useful guides on surviving in japan): http://supermerlion....category/guide/

#2 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Who's Going List:

01) Name: suprachicken. (Edmonton Alberta, Canada)
Duration of stay: 16 May to 28 May
Concert: Actual grad

02) Name: Rattrap. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Accommodation: Shinagawa Prince Hotel

04) Name: ReiNa.than. (Calgary, AB, Canada)
Concert: End march til actual grad

05) Name: 洋hiromi水, Rina (Austria, Europe)

06) Name: LivelyLaugh with cousin (New Taipei City)

07) Name: SweetBene - Fukuoka - Japan (French)
Concert: Fukuoka on 4/7

08) Name: neonero (France)
Duration of stay: Arriving in Tokyo on May 15 and going back to France on May 29. Staying at Ueno Terminal Hotel, near Ueno station.
Concert: Tanaka's graduation concert ; H!P live at Hibiya Yagai Dai Ongakudou and °C-ute concert in Tokyo on May 25. Maybe : some events if there are while I'm there and an Up Up Girls live or an Idoling!!! live.

09) Name: Anesha (Or Nichanb but prefer to be call Nichi)

10) Name: Yushan (Singapore)
Duration of stay: 18 May to 27 May
Concert: Reina's grad con, C-ute concert in Tokyo on Sat (25/5) and Morning Musume 6-shot event at Nagoya on Sun and C-ute concert at Nagoya on Sun (26/5)

Maybe Going List

01) Name: MorningKawaii (Sweden)

02) Name: Webzine and boyfriend. (Belgium)
Concert: Actual grad or week before
Accommodation: Sakura hostel Asakusa

03) Name: matatabi, (Indonesia)

04) Name: Ro-Kun (Indiana in the U.S)

05)Name: Kirill or just Kay, nick devilinside. (Russia)
Concert: Any between 12 May to 22 May

Gathering/Meetup List:

01) Event: KTV
Date: TBC
Where: TBC

02) Event: Tokyo Skytree

03) Event: Disneyland

04) Event: Ueno Zoo

#3 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

1) suprachicken is going! From Edmonton Alberta, canada (going by myself)
2) not sure what hotel I'm staying at yet. I'll be going most likely the week of the grad concert.
3) any concert during the grad week :)

Beside going to Morning musume's concerts I'd also like to go other places, to go eat, tour Japan, take pictures, Disneyland! if possible, I hope everyone would go :) I hope to meet a lot of H!O fans there! Please make this happen :)

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#4 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

1) Webzine & boyfriend from Belgium
2) Will decide when I know the date, probably in Sakura hostel Asakusa
3) I'm hoping to get 2 tickets for the grad itself, otherwise, any concert in the week before it.

^ I need to go to Disneyland, last time I was there it closed cuz of the Tsunami damage & went open again the day I was home. (never been to Disney, so being in Tokyo is a great excuse.)

#5 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

1) RT -or- Rattrap. Toronto, Ontario, Canada

2) Most definitely I'll be staying at the Shinagawa Prince Hotel when I'm in Tokyo. I'll probably be in town the Monday before the concert as I will be travelling to most parts of Japan visiting friends while over there.

3) Most definitely the grad concert. No freakin' way I'm gonna miss out. And if there's a concert within a week from that, I'll try to go attend them as well.

#6 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

1) ReiNa.than is going 100%. From Calgary, AB, Canada.

2) Not sure where I'll stay. I'll likely be going at the end of March, assuming Reina has her grad bus tour then. I'll stay from then until the grad, unless grad ends up too far into May. If that's the case I might go twice.

3) I'll go to all concerts, and any event with Reina.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#7 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

wow we have many people staying there for long.

i will be staying for a week. hopefully to catch some show the week before the actual graduation.

^ ^ ^ disneyland sounds good! last month i was there alone, so its kinda silly for myself to go disneyland. ^^;

#8 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Well, it all depends when exactly the grad concert is.... the earliest arrival for me is May 2nd and the latest stay is May 20th....

Disneyland would be awesome.... I need people that are into that stuff for me to be able to experience it (none of my friends are into that).

Also, there's Sky Three.... I do believe it's open to the public now... that's one place on my to do list this time....

Oh, and if anybody is coming early May, I do believe it's golden week.... So, there should be lotsa stuff for you to do....

And most definitley karaoke.... It should be a couple days before the concert.... Have us all practice the chants and choreography before hand.... XD

#9 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

If u look at the schedule, nakano that show it is on friday, saturday and monday. looking at the schedule it is very weird.

my japanese colleague later told me it their golden week. golden week, lotsa stuff to do and everyone is on the street, everywhere will be jam packed i heard. lol

i manage to get to the skytree on my visit, thing is there are still lotsa visitors. i reach there about 2.30pm. i went to the entrance there is a queue to buy ticket for 5.30pm entrance. i dont wanna wait so in the end i took some photos at the surrounding and went off.

lastly, i m keen on disneyland too. i know its expensive but if there are people going, i wun mind. :)

i keep having this evil thought. the whole gang of us (foreigner) go storm hello!project store. i m 100% the staff will be darn stress. XD

#10 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Haha, last time I was in Hello!pro store, they where really friendly, but it's small, so I guess they would freak if there where allot of people there at once.

I won't go to sky tree tho (well, not on it), I'm terribly afraid of hights, I already had fear issues when I was looking from the ground to the top of Tokyo Tower. :')

I wished I could stay as long as you guys tho, but I'm already going to have to skip school for it.

#11 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

another reason why i didnt bother to wait 3 hrs to go skytree is because i went tokyo towers the night before,
To me.... there is really nothing much to see. i like the night scenery around but i m just not that kind of scenery person. =X

or wait til the heat gets off skytree then i will visit. i dont like to be rush on my holiday. there is a time limiit where u can stay up there due to too many people queueing up.

#12 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

I've never been to either skytree or tokyo tower. I'll goto either one if someone want to go :sotsugyou: As for staying in tokyo the plan right now for me will probably be 2 weeks. April 30th to May 14 probably, unless new concert comes out, so that might change, I won't book my flight yet till more detail of the concert shows up :gitaa:

#13 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

i will only book the flight when the acutal grad is announced. need to plan. most likely a short stay for me. 1-2 days for concert, 1-2 days to go to places i missed out before.

reason....... i will be back for autumn 2013 tour! <- thats my plan atually, to attend every autumn tour.

reina grad is a sudden news. so... i have to slot in another trip just for her grad. reina not my most fav momusu but i wanna attend this spring tour cuz its reina last and sakura first.

#14 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Anyone here that can be sure to get tickets for the grad? I know of the shops & all, but that's just random seating, and since I want to go with my boyfriend, I need 2 places together.
So I was wondering how ya'll be buying em. :)

#15 MorningKawaii

MorningKawaii

MaaDuu❣

• Senpai
  • 2647 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

^
yeah I wonder that too ^-^

I want to attend the actual grad concert but since it's still so early I think it's the best to put me on the ''maybe going list'' for now. I'll tell you guys when I'm 1000000% sure I'll be going ^_^

1) MorningKawaii from Sweden
2) don't know how long and when I'll arrive it depends on when the actual grad concert is
3) Actual graduation concert

#16 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Good Question, might be hard to get tickets that we can seat by each other.... It would be nice if we could :)

#17 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

If the final venue is Nakano Sun Plaza, then you have be ready to pay a bomb for any seats and be at the 2nd hand ticket shops a few days early. Chances of getting seats next to each other is low

Let's say the grad will be held in a arena. If so, then the tickets will be much cheaper depending on the location

Too early to tell though. If you need a price range, be ready to spend USD200 - 500 for good seats.

#18 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

according to a sempai here. i was told grad concert, we have to buy once it is released.

last month i went, my tickets were helped out by him. we went through yahoo auctions.

hows does the ticketing works is, first they will release the ticket through FC (fan club), FC members entitled to apply tickets first.

So FC memebrs will buy their tickets. the problem is the tickets came all random, they wouldnt know what seat they will be getting.

1) Usually one FC members will buy alot of tickets, once they got it, they choose the best seat for themselves and put the rest up on yahoo auctions. ( some will start selling when they know how many tickets they have but seats are still unknown to them)

2) When you bid on yahoo auctions, they will only provide info like Level and row, they will not tell you which seat you will be sitting (most of the time they do reveal the range of the seats you will be getting,)

3) the ones we get in stores are the same, i decided to go for one more show so i rushed down to garakudoh at harajuku. they show u the level and row but they covered the seat number. so in the end it all depends on luck.

getting seated near to each other will be hard, luck is a needed factor.

but this time round, it is a grad concert. the guy who taught me how to get the tickets (online/ shop) told me to apply a different tactic. if we were to wait til we know the level and row, these ticket will be grabbed very fast and they really cost a bomb.

to play a safer bet, is to go for option one. we will not know where we will be sitting but easier to get a ticket and cheaper.

unless you are prepared to pay alot for a good seat.

i doubt nakano will be the actual grad, nakano itself is very small. (i might be wrong). but nakano schedule is very tempting. you get to attend 6 shows over a week.
First im thinking to get this out of actual grad, reason being nakano is small and there are 6 shows in a week, chances of getting a good seat is bigger.

the last time i went i was at level 1 row 12. it is consider very near. i paid about 110usd for that ticket. if one grad concert exchange for a few good seats at nakano, i will definitely favor towards the nakano week.

it is still too early to make any decision, so let see how it goes when the time is near. (sorry for the long post)

#19 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for the info iakihz. Are there any reason behind why they dont want people to know the seat number? Are all concerts like that in Japan that everyone will be sitting by strangers instead of their friends?

#20 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Sometimes at Gorakudoh the tickets are paired up in one spot, meaning they are seated next to each other. You still won't know exactly what seat you get, but if they're paired up they will ask if you want one or two. It's not too often, but I've seen it several times. However the chances of getting good seats that are paired up are even more slim.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users