Photo

Morning Musume. Concert Tour 2013 Spring Michishige☆Eleven SOUL ~Tanaka Reina Graduation Special~

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#21 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

So might not be that good of an idea to bring my boyfriend, he doesn't listen to momusu and is only coming to japan for me, seems like the safer choice.

#22 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

u can ask him to give u 3 hours of personal time. he can go shopping or chill at a cafe. ^^;
thats what i m gunna ask my friend if she is coming along.

if ur boyfriend doesnt listen to momusu, the money spent on his tickets..... (if you manage to get a good seat)

#23 webzine

webzine

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 410 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

He likes some of the songs, but he only really payed attention to Ai-chan, so probably not enough to sit next to some random japanese dude :')

#24 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

best best is to go garakudoh to get the tickets. but thats last min, and as usual tickets there are expensive.

and its a big gamble... very risky. we have to consider sitting all over the places if u wanna attend the actual grad.

getting a good seat is very lucky, having sitting beside is like.....

it will be better of we have someone over there getting tickets for us. if you get from yahoo auctions, the delivery charge to your hotel kills. they charge extra shipping locally. i have no idea why.

that time i got both tickets at 8500/8250yen. the delivery is about 2400yen. so i paid about 300sgd for all. and that is the normal concert. i cannot imagine grad concert =.=

#25 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

hmmm must find someone that can get the tickets for us in Japan! ^^; But either way, I guess we dont have a choice in seating and because I want to go anyways, random seating it is!

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#26 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

as long we get into the place. doesnt matter whos beside you. you will be in your own world shouting/dancing/jumping/singing. ^^;

#27 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

:sotsugyou: How do you buy goods at the concert? Do you just point and tell them what you want? And also after you buy the goods at the concert do you take it into the concert with you?

#28 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Yup.... the last two concerts I went to was at Budokan.... and they were selling them outside of the place.... so just line up (maybe really early, like at 9am or earlier) and buy your stuff.... They have the list in front of each seller so, you can point out which ones you want and they'll get them for you....

After purchasing them, depends what time you get out of the line.... Usually, if you get there early enough, you'll be out of the line long before the concert begins.... you can always bring it inside but I don't like carrying it back home after the concert cause it takes forever to get through the crowd.... Better to bring it home after you've finish shopping....

#29 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

actually its quite fun. after u get in, there is an area for u to buy items.

for me who dont knw japanese u pray to have someone who knows basic english.

most of the time i m like this: point to the picture you want (they have pictures there) then tell the salesperson "sayashi, one" then show with your finger "1"
the first time i buy concert stuffs. the japanese guy behind me is pissed. cause i m buying alot and taking up alot of time. lolz

after i got my stuffs, i went to my seat, put down all the stuffs and went to the toilet to change into the concert tee. (do not worry, it is very safe, most of the people there do the same thing)

my hotel is very far from the concert venue so i have to drag all the stuffs around. but the o0ne i went is at nakano, small venue so its easy to walk in and out of the place.

#30 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'll be studying in Japan next year so I'm planning on going too! :D
1) 洋hiromi水, Rina (Austria, Europe)
2) Period of Staying: depends on when the concert is, if it's on a weekday then probably only that day and the day after, if it's on a weekend then probably Friday evening to Sunday evening/Monday morning.
Accommodation: don't know yet.
3) Which concert/event will you be going to: I'd like to go to the actual grad concert. If that's not working then to any of the dates.

I don't get that "random seats" part though. So I don't know which seat I'll have until I enter the hall? Does that mean that I get a random number seat that I have to use or that I get into the hall and can choose a seat that's free? Because I'd like to not be in a jumping crowd since I'm really small and couldn't see anything then. I'd rather be somewhere at the side or back...

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#31 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:38 AM

I don't get that "random seats" part though. So I don't know which seat I'll have until I enter the hall? Does that mean that I get a random number seat that I have to use or that I get into the hall and can choose a seat that's free? Because I'd like to not be in a jumping crowd since I'm really small and couldn't see anything then. I'd rather be somewhere at the side or back...

When you buy the ticket online or at the shop. they covered the seat number. you will only know where you will be sitting when you have the ticket on your hands.

studying in japan... thats great. i always wanted to go japan and work so i can watch concert whenever i want to

#32 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Oh I see! Now I get it. Thanks for answering ^_^

yes! I will be studying in Kobe, and I'm really glad that I can see Morning Musume live then. Especially because it's the graduation tour of my favorite member! ^_^ however, I won't be able to see them more than once because the money will not be enough for more. So I think it would be much better to live and work there. :)

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#33 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

it's good to take up some part time job over there. or anywhere

i mean, if u have the time to kill and not sure what to do, why not take up some part time job. one way to kill time another is to save some extra pocket money so you spend it on more H!P stuffs? =)

i got an idea, do give english tuition, do me a favor, i know riho wants to improve her english badly. XD
(its friday morning here, so weekend mood, pardon me for the crankiness) ^^;

#34 peachgirldb

peachgirldb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

#35 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

^ Book days off!!! :gitaa:

#36 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

i cannot believe if nakano is gunna be the actual grad. it's Reina grad.... the last 2 is alrdy at budokan.

but come to think of it, if it is.... its gunna be damn fun. fri,sun concert follow by monday reina's grad. XD

its hard to get 6shows/3days in a week

#37 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

I hope that her grad concert won't be on a Monday :( I'll have classes on that day (also I want to go to a bigger venue!)

i mean, if u have the time to kill and not sure what to do, why not take up some part time job. one way to kill time another is to save some extra pocket money so you spend it on more H!P stuffs? =)

i got an idea, do give english tuition, do me a favor, i know riho wants to improve her english badly. XD
(its friday morning here, so weekend mood, pardon me for the crankiness) ^^;

I'd love to give English lessons (especially to Riho) :lol: however I'm not a native speaker so I think that won't work out XD and I thought about having a part time job there too but it's not allowed for an exchange student to officially work in Japan.

#38 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

the only reason why that show is on a monday is because its golden week in japan. everyone is off for a week...

so... lets say if the actual grad is really on that day, you don't have to worry, because there will not be school on the next day. :)

but i still think reina grad will not be at nakano, the seats there are not enough for her hardcore fans. they will definitely need an arena.

Unless Reina did something to piss the management off, then they decided to grad her at nakano. ^^; (just kidding)

exchange student...! i thought u purposely went there to study. haha...

:offtopic: anyway, yesterday i went to enroll for japanese lessons, since i have plan to visit/ watch concert on a regular basis, its better to learn some basic japanese.
on the form, it ask what sort of extra activities do i wanna take part in. i saw calligraphy and check the box w.o thinking. (riho is master of calligraphy. ^^; )

#39 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

oh I'm so silly XD I didn't realize that it's golden week! well that is awesome <3 thank you~

yeah, exchange student. no I couldn't study there just like that XD I've studied Japanese for two years but that's not enough for enrolling in a University in Japan ^^;
wow~ calligraphy! that sounds really difficult, but really awesome as well. I'd like to try it too some time ^_^

#40 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

ahh so ur my senpai. my course starts 15th jan 2013. i wanted to take the intensive course (6mths to complete). but they dont have that anymore so have to study for a year. that would take so many years to finish til advance.

so how far you have to study to converse with native japanese?

i will learn hard for calligraphy so one day i can write my name and put it into that small lil gift box during concert. hahahah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users