#201 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Welp the new episode..! 

Spoilers S07E02

The episode was great! It was more what I was expecting for the last to last season. Ofc the first episode served as a reminder and basis for what the characters will do from now on but this one was so much better. 

-Arya: omg I am dying for an AryaxJon reunion. Even as equally as Bran x another Stark reunion, even if he knows the rest are alive. (well he knows about Jon I can't recall if about Sansa and Arya especially). Also, Nymeria! I admit I was expecting something more emotional like a hug, but guess it's been too long and even so they understand each other. I admit I wasn't sure what this moment meant that deeply -like sure, Nymeria doesn't want to go back considering she leads a pack now-, so I found this 

Spoiler
that makes a nice mirroring between both girls. I also think Nymeria will appear again but who knows. Seems the wolves are expensive and all to bring to the show, considering Ghost has been MIA. Unless I'm forgetting something.

-Jon: yasss what we have been waiting for! Also yes to him putting LF in place.

-Tyrion: glad he vouched for Jon.

-Sansa: well...this could make her badass or she might fall for LF's misguidances. Luckily Arya is on the way. 

-Daenerys:  I liked this moment she had with Varys and with the other ladies of Westeros. She sounded more powerful speaking for herself instead. What Varys said also made and I like their promise. 

-Melissandre/Davos: welpp I wasn't expecting people to go with Jon but then Davos was mounting, also was less expecting Mel to come to Dragonstone. This is will interesting for sure. 

-Sam/Jorah: go Sam! that seemed painful.

-Euron: lmao he is awful and I love his character. As in I like him as a ruthless villain who inspires hate and I was not expecting this to happen at all because I read what you guys wrote here ^ so I was expecting him to just act against dragons. I think the actor helps tons but also my dislike for Yara. I want this CerseiEuron mess of ship to sail. We know their fates won't be pretty anyway. 

-Theon: I don't think he had any choice..? Like it makes a nice jinx by Yara but if he stepped forward Euron could kill Yara and also he knew he didn't stand a chance? Idk I know we are suppose to feel he was a coward and should have fought for her, and that's probably right. 

-Cersei: I have the feeling she'll definitely kill one dragon at least. This might be obvious though. 

If Hot Pie appeared can we have some Arya x Gendry reunion? 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#202 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:27 PM

OMFG!

So many things happening in this episode.

1. SAMWELL!! I'm so proud of his bravery. We need to protect him at all cost!!
2. I only really trust Ser Jorah's counsel besides Tyrion so I hope he gets better and returns to Daenerys
3. Olenna is wise but Idk how I feel about her.
4. ARYA!! I really hope she makes it to the North. Her finding the direwolf is some kind of foreshadowing I think.
5. I can't stand Sansa I'm sorry. I feel like she only wants to be Queen and doesn't think about diplomacy.
6. Daenerys needs to attack wtf is she doing. Strike when the enemy is down. Ugh.
7. How dare Cersei rally up the remaining Tyrell nobles when she killed Margaery and her brother and their father?
8. Euron is batshit crazy.
9. I feel bad for the sand snakes dying. That whole plan went to south.
10. MISSANDEIXGREYWORM 2K17

I'm really disappointed in this episode though. Too many people died and this will take a toll on Danerys's army.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#203 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

1.Sam is one of those that needs to make it alive, he has been awesome all the time and not to talk about his growth from the first seasons!

2.Yess Jorah needs to be in Daenerys council he is like 100%+ loyal to her.

3,Olenna is..kinda like Sansa right now. Their plans are too revenge-based.  I don't think she works for what Daenerys is aiming to so I hope she ignores her.

6.I guess she needed planning, Daenerys, though IA it might have been more efficient to do stuff at once. Plus her blind faith in her dragons as unbeatable and not taking into account unpredictable stuff like Euron right now. But mostly considering the show needs to have a pace they can't do everything at once, plus showing us stuff that might help Cersei's team and the other characters. If not we wouldn't have the damn not that much needed montage of Sam in the first episode.

7. lol good point. I suppose power and their extreme dislike for forgeigners + fear of dragons. But yeah I don't know. 

9. Considering Myrcella and their over the top sassy attitude I can do with no Sand Snakes tbh. 

I think it would be too easy if Daenerys doesn't have some of her plan wrecked. But I so hope she can take over King's Landing, I think that would hurt Cersei a lot, personally for her. I guess Daenerys' plans will also change after talking to Jon. Everyone going crazy about being king/queen when he knows what's the real threat, it makes all of them seem so much like kids. Kinda like irl. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#204 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:03 AM

Guys this episode really killed me. Cersei is so evil I just can't.
A few things:
1. I'm glad Samwell succeeded. I hope we see more of him.
2. Daenerys needs to get off her high horse, no pun intended. Her allies are getting killed or captured l.
3. Tyrion is becoming a shit advisor sorrynotsorry
4. Bran seems really different. Also, where the hell is Arya?
5. Olenna is goals. So messy and petty I love it.

Overall this episode isn't great for a Daenerys supporter. :/

#205 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

I watched the leaked episode of GOT, I don't feel sorry at all. IT WAS GREAT

#206 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

leaked you say hmmm

well it was leaked photos that ruined this season for me already  ^^;

just a warning to everybody don't watch youtube videos that start with "theory", "explained" or "will"

actually don't watch any fan made videos on youtube at all  ^^;

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#207 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

Yeah I saw it on reddit. I really didn't want to wait the extra 2 days. Let me know if you want to watch it >>;

#208 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

^ actually just finished it  :ph34r:

one scene was from those leaked photos so I was expecting it

but that ending oh! boy  ^^;

that was an epic ending

tumblr

#209 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

Spoiler:

I wonder if Dany will capture Bronn and Jamie, they could serve as valuable bargaining chips.
Also, what's the significance of that Valerian steel dagger? People on tumblr were saying that it could save their lives?

#210 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

I am so excited for the finale! It's meant to be 70+ minutes which means it's the longest season finale episode. I just wonder if Cercei will team up with Daenarys to fight against the White Walkers? Because it would be so awkward when it all ends and Dany gets back to trying to get the Iron Throne back XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#211 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

Cersei is more likely to backstab them by being "fashionably late"

tumblr

#212 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:41 AM

Nah no way Cersei is gonna join them.

Wth was going on with SansaArya last episode it was horribly written.

I can't watch the finale tonightt uggh. Hope it's good.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#213 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:02 AM

It was amazing, I feel like this series was the best so far in terms of how the story has progressed and the character development.

#214 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

I can't handle SO many characters we've grown to love and see their growth in one scene. It was already amazing with the ice troupe having so many of the men together but damn here almost everyone in one scene.

I already spoiled myself with the Littlefinger thing but it was still great. His death was very predictable from the start of the season though, he was just useless to the story of the Great War against the WW.

I'm aaaaall for JonDany tbh. Also Kit having a better ass than I will ever have.

I actually feared for Jamie dying for a second and actually thought for some minutes Cersei was going to help. Welp. I've always loved Jamie's character so I'm interested in him joining the good side but I expect a reunion with Cersei. I just think they both have to go together tbh.

SamBran was actually a nice scene, Bran was likable again and Sam is a sweetie. Also they'll tell Jon and incest is fine among Targaryens but part of me is begging them not to tell JonDany they are related lol. I suppose by the end of this Daenerys will get pregnant cause she has mention too many times now she can't have children according to that witch but then Jon goes u sure ;)

Another character I've always liked is Theon and I kinda teared up with the scene with Jon. Too bad I hate Yara but it makes a good moment for him to get her back at all costs.

I also found CerseiTyrion's moment a really good one. Cersei couldn't kill him after all.

I'll be both excited and so sad by 2019. Last season ;_;

Also I'm kinda surprise when some people -on fb- complain about certain situations and blame the writers? I mean GRRM told them how the story goes/ends so if we ignore the dialogues it's what is meant to happen right? I saw some people complaining about JonDany for instance and saying GRRM wouldn't go that route (cause romance but like all GOT wars started because of romance lmao) and I think it's an extremely big plot that isn't like what happens to Catelyn in the books for instance that can be ommited, it feels like them saying Bran wouldn't be the 3 eyed raven.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#215 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

very good finale. I enjoyed it immensely.

#216 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

I really enjoyed the finale it was everything I wanted it to be and there was some really great moments between characters that kind of ended their small rivalries despite fighting on opposite sides of each other. Seeing Tyrion reunite with Podrick and (I can't remember his name why?!) the sellsword with Jaime. And Brienne and The Hound reuniting. And seeing the Hound stand up to his brother was just amazing. The whole episode really tied a lot of things off but at the same time there was some tiny little things that got fixed between characters and it made me so happy. The whole meeting in the dragon pit was so good for me, and I feel like it was a small house party between the characters and you're meeting up with people you hated from years ago and you have to speak to each other XD

And Jon's butt <3

#217 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

Laharle,

That some people complain about a Jon/Daenerys romance, is just weird. What's the name of the book series if not A Song of Fire and Ice? Daenerys is fire, Jon is ice. Of course, Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen, and he is just as much Targaryen as Daenerys, but his mother is Lyanna Stark, he was raised by Ned Stark, grew up in the north, went beyond the wall etc. so he is certainly ice. Then again you can also look at it from this angle too: Rhaegar is fire, Lyanna is ice. Another is that Drogon/Rhaegal is fire, and Viserion is ice.

I really liked the last episode. So funny that "nobody" is supposed to know that Ser Strong is actually Ser Gregor Clegane, but Sandor Clegane just walks straight up to him - recognizing him a mile away. And then the tense moment when he opens the big wooden box and nothing happens.... and BOOM!

What I predict for the next season, is the following: 

- Tormund and Beric Dondarrion survived on the wall, as their end of the wall did not fall down. What happens next to them I don't know. But I assume we'll see them partake in some battle of some kind. Whether they live or die I don't know. But then again Beric is already technically dead, so... 

- The rest of the crew at Winterfell is gonna have one nasty surprise coming their way soon... And that little feisty girl age 9-10 or whatever will have be eaten up in less than 4 seconds despite how fierce she can be. 

- Arya is a hardcore assassin, and now she has a Valyrian blade as well, which will help a lot. But how Sansa will survive is beyond me. 

- Sam and Bran will promptly tell Jon and Daenerys about Jon's heritage, which will make both go "..." first and foremost because Jon will now know he's not Ned's son, that Daenerys is his actual aunt, and that he is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. For Daenerys, it means Jon is ahead of her in terms of the throne rights, and it'll throw a wrench in her entire flow. What this will do for Arya and Sansa, and the allies of the House of Stark I don't know, but it surely is a saucy situation.

- Jaimie Lannister will somehow make it to Winterfell or wherever and meet up with the others, and will inform them that they are indeed in deep shit as Cersei Queen Bitch does not intend to honor her word whatsoever, but Jaimie will, and here he is, with his one functional arm.

- I think if we consider the prophecy, then he should survive, and he is likely to kill Cersei. 

- I would be surprised if they cannot defeat the Night King, despite his massive forces. But I think it'll involve Daenerys on Drogon, Aegon on Rhaegal - as Rhaegar was his father - and being a true Targaryen, he can also ride a dragon. So it'll be 2 fire dragons vs. 1 ice dragon, and it'll be all the humans they can manage to throw at the Wights, White Walkers, Zombie-Viserion, and the Night King. I expect that there'll be a massive bloodbath, and far too many people will die. If there's a victory, it won't be a sweet victory, it'll be a depressing one. But then they will march towards King's Landing. 

- Whether Jon/Aegon marries Daenerys or not I don't know, but I suspect that Daenerys will somehow die, and that Jon/Aegon will be crowned rightful king in the end. But he has lost yet another person he loved, and as such, he will be a sad and lonely king. But he will be a good king nevertheless, and he will serve his people well. Whether the dragons survive or not I don't know, but the show will end with the "good guys winning" even if it feels like a lot was lost. I do hope he can at least have Rhaegal with him.

Or so I speculate. I might be way off.

JennyInTokyo, 

Bronn is the name you forgot :)

#218 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

Guys what about all these rumours of Bran being the Night King. Seeing the dead make the sigil of house stark certainly arises a few questions. After all he does go into the past and is touched by him.

I also am excited to see the relationship between Jon and Dany, since he is the true heir to the throne, will she help him or will it create a rift after all she has been through to get to where she is at now.

I can tell she will be pregnant, and maybe just maybe if they want to go there, their child might be the saviour instead of Jon.

Wait also has anyone else forgotten there is another Aegon, that may lead to trouble.

Bran has given up his stark name so it seems Sansa will become the queen of the north, arya perhaps even her right hand.

I bloody love Clegane and his don't give a s### attitude, oh please don't let him die again and give Brie/Clegane a chance. XD. Overall this has been the best season so far.

#219 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:41 PM

^
1. I agree with that theory.
2. I think Dany is so determined to be on the iron throne that she won't take well to learning that Jon is the heir.
3. Sansa always wanted to rule, she gets her chance now.
4. The Hound is among my favorite characters however if he is killed off, it better be after he kills the Mountain.
Also, if Tormund is still alive, then I ship him with Brienne. (:

#220 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

There is a theory that Tyrion may have betrayed Daenarys in the last episode. He knows Dany cannot have children so technically she will have no heirs as a Queen and we do know as the hand Tyrion is concerned about who will be next on the Iron Throne after her. I think he might have tried to have bargained with Cercei because he knows she is pregnant. I think he's bargained that her future child will inheret the Iron Throne after Dany. And then when he's come across Jon entering Dany's room at the end he gets concerned because it's clicked in his head that maybe Dany can have children and if Jon does give Dany a child it cements their lineage on the Iron Throne as Targareyns. Unfortunately as much as I like Tyrion I think he's effed up in this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users