• Please log in to reply
13435 replies to this topic

#9001 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:12 PM

A couple more photos from the trip to Tokyo Disney and some photos featuring Sakura from the cheki event today :)

WJh9lP9.jpg

blog,%20Iikubo%20Haruna,%20Ishida%20Ayum

CQcJk3lUsAA_lgH.jpg

CQcKEarVEAA1Rpo.jpg

CQcL8jxUAAAbI_Q.jpg

CQcTH1gU8AASvRu.jpg

CQcdsWaVAAAI-Do.jpg

CQcduPfUcAA_EWn.jpg

CQcOztWUAAAceoF.jpg

CQeXKoXUsAEE_r9.jpg

#9002 Dragon7

Dragon7

Sayumi Michishige fan!

• Senpai
  • 2023 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:28 PM

^

I like the one where she sits on her throne

all bown to Queen Sakura ^_^

#9003 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:32 PM

D'aww the one in the throne. It reminds me of some anime, Code Geass? I love the small Disney group and how Harunan said they got close these year.

@ryu_uchida: thanks! It's been a while since we had some radio translations ;_;

lol astral projections

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9004 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

- When she was in middle school, there was an incident where she got injured because she was bumped by a boy on the stairs. She claimed that this gave her astral projection abilities (separating your soul from your body). This was quite useful for when her mom or grandmom would scold her. She says she has lost this ability.

That's so interesting oh my god......Oda always finds way to surprise me  :omg: 
Also those impressions are really cute <3 That "Ha~~~~~~i" was spot on. 

#9005 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:33 AM

When Sakura went as a bear for Ayu's birthday event:

http://www.dailymoti...thday-event_fun

They push each other so much lol.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9006 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:16 AM

^
(Looks like a rabbit  :ph34r: )
Really cute though...they're a cute combi

#9007 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:57 PM

^

Yeah, she was dressed up as a pink rabbit, that's why I gave her the nickname Saku Bunny and why some fans have given her the nickname Usakura ;)

Today's blog update:

http://s.ameblo.jp/m...2080896698.html

uty9Oz6.jpg

#9008 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

That's the same bunny costume appeared in Hello!Morning for many years!

Sakura is definitely adorable!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#9009 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:02 PM

^^ Beautiful ! ^_^

#9010 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:55 AM

^

Lol I know I know it's a rabbit XD I somehow typed bear lol.

Also, MaaSaku friendship <3

Her post on Odas 3rd anniversary doesn't make much sense:

http://blog-project..../240112#respond

I mean it's even more difficult to understand than usually. Please Maachan, I'm worried about your lack of language skills! Please start studying seriously!! D:

There's some info here that left me :o ! the fact Sakura actually called them Kuduu and Maa-chan? So it was the management that huh...told her not to? what. I thought Maa-chan once said Sakura doesn't want to drop formalities but what's this then? And in the recent backstage Saku called her Maa-chan I think.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9011 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:33 AM

like sommer...im too dont understand what masaki said on her blog, really confusing LOL
what i understand from that blog...sakura once called duu n masaki with no honorific n being scolded by manager-san?
its been 3yrs since she join n i think its ok to not use honorific if she call duu n masaki, they are on same age anyway...different with 9ki who all is older n more senior than her

#9012 scopefun

scopefun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:11 AM

^ In Japan, using honorifics is not linked to how long you know someone, nor being the same age.

It's only when the senior ask juniors, several times, to stop with honorifics that they can start doing it.

Plus, they work together, in entertainment with a lot of seniors, and H!P managers seem to prefer them to keep honorifics as long as possible.

It's not to Sakura to choose.

#9013 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

Yeah, management wants the girls to be professional around work, so they insist on them using honorifics. Like the Suberis, Daishi has said that Eripon lets her call her just "Ikuta" when they're in private, but remember how scandalous it was when Ishida forgot the honorific during a concert MC? ^^;

I do wonder if this lineup will get to a situation similar to the Platinum Era. I remember the 6kis calling their 5ki sempais by their nicknames. XD All it will take will be Machan calling the leader "Fukuchan", without anyone telling her not to...

And speaking about Machan, in spite of the nonsensical language, that's actually a very sweet and loving post from her. :wub:

Wait, so how many personal nicknames have the sempais given Sakura? Odan from Eripon, Odashi from Honey, Oda from Daishi, ODAnGO from Machan... am I missing any others?

#9014 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

Not sure what nicknames the other girls call her, but OG member Risa gave her the nickname Kururin after a fan asked her to come up with a nickname for her in a comment on Risa's blog :)

This nickname thing has got me wondering what the 12ki might nickname her if given the chance. If they can top Masaki's Odango (notice the pun?) it'll be amazing :D

#9015 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:54 PM

I'll bet Sakura would more than welcome any nicknames her cute kohais gave her. ^_^

You're right too, Masaki's Odango is a stroke of genius. As expected. :good:

#9016 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:34 PM

What I meaaant was,

I know about the honorifics issue, but it's contradictory to something Sakura or Maa-chan once said, that Masaki told her to drop it and Sakura insisted on calling her with them (I thought she decided on this). Now it's brand new info that it was actually because of management and not something she wanted. Which is better and as somebody said maybe as Suberis, Sakura also calls the rest informally from time to time -like the backstage footage-. Which makes more sense considering she seems close enough already and their age.

I thought since PE and Maa-chan called Reina and some other seniors how she wanted that it wasn't about management.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#9017 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:24 AM

The members (mainly Maa-chan) used to call her Odabechika, I liked that one a lot. It's from Lilium: Sylvatica -> Shirubechika spelled in katakana. Lilium is a bit long a go now, so I guess Maa-chan moved on to a different nickname. Odango is funny though^^

#9018 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

Major cuteness from Sakura at the start of Hello!Station today ;)

^_^

#9019 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

CQu-50JUEAAr9p5.jpg

#9020 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

CQu-50JUEAAr9p5.jpg

For anyone who just wants to see Sakura's intro ident and not the whole episode ;)

http://angelandz.tum...gel-to-brighten

https://vine.co/v/e2YBpg6tFI9

Sakura doing impressions from the recent Young Town episode :D

Someone needs to either give this girl a side project that allows her to have a chance to be an anime voice actress or give Morning Musume as a whole an anime in which they do the voices of some of the main characters as well as singing the theme tunes :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users