Ha Ha Ha XD
Posted Image

#22 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

With underage performers at licenced clubs/bars usually they are only allowed in the building during their performence. That'll be fun to explain to her lol "you have to wait outside because you're underage to drink alchahol"

TEAM TAKECHAN

#23 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

To get up to date information it might be a good idea to follow UP-FRONT LINK
http://www.facebook....ontlink?sk=wall
Since they are the official link to the English and French speaking fans, they probably will have all info up pretty fast .

#24 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Last time, with MM the tickets didn't sell out that quickly.
Plus the tickets sold were sold at sites in French and English, so no worries.
I don't think the price will be that high as well.

Accomodation is probably the biggest expense.

#25 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

^
but we had more MM tickets?
and the concert wasn´t sold out right?

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#26 -Dani-

-Dani-

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

I'm going if I don't have university exams on Monday, because the live is ON SUNDAY -____________-

~Buono! = 愛~ こころにメロディ 抱きしめ

Visit my (and Bunny Kaisui's) YuiKaori's fanblog (not updated anymore) // Follow me on Twitter!

sigbuono07.jpg

#27 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Accomodation is probably the biggest expense.

Yep, I'm so glad this is only a relatively short trainride away for me

Here's a Google map describing how to get to the venue from the Gare Du Nord Station btw, which is where people who take the Thalys or Eurostar will end up in.
http://g.co/maps/n3gau
It's pretty close. Easily reached by subway.

#28 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

Ticket wise i estimated it at 40 Euros i'll be suprised if it's much cheaper than that just going on the average booking fee for a Japanese group plus the approx costs of flights and hotel. They need to make a profit percentage to make it worth doing so much less than 40 Euros a head and they likely won't make enough or will just break even with costs of putting on the show.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#29 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

^They'll make huge profits on the goods sales though (at least I intend to ensure this :D )
The opportunity to buy H!P goods at an official H!P event and not via online retailers. How can I resist that? :lol:

#30 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:36 PM

^

That'd be fine if UFA organised the show themselves which i don't think they did. Usually foreign concerts are organised by people in the respective countries and those people need to make their money too. It'd be a massive gamble on UFA's part to foot the bill for it.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#31 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

^ Yeah, Soundlicious are handling the event. There will no doubt be goods for sale, but if it's like it was for MM in Paris, maybe Soundlicious will also issue their own goods related to the event, which means less money going to Up-Front.

800 tickets is far more than enough, Berryz had less than 800 Fans in Seattle and Seattle is like next door to Japan if you compare how far Paris is from Japan, so there will be less Fans from Japan plus absolutely no random fillers because its a event on its own and no Anime Con around it.

You should know that Paris is one the favorite holiday destinations for Japanese. Many fans will love the chance to be able to visit Paris on top of going to the concert, so I don't think that you can predict that there will less Japanese fans than there were in Seattle. Besides, the trip to Paris isn't THAT much longer than the one to Seattle (it's only a little over 2 hours longer).
I don't think that for Japanese fans, there being a convention or not is a deciding factor. They come to support their idols and show their love (plus, most of the goods sold at conventions are copies made in China, there is no reason why it would be a deciding factor for Japanese, when they can have the real deal in their country :P).

Posted Image

#32 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

The acts performing at the venue usually sells their tickets via this site
http://www.digitick.com/
Might be worth keeping an eye on it.

I wonder what the surprise will be, if there is one at all. Like when Yuko showed up in Paris unannounced with Morning Musume.

Edited by TommyVD, 12 November 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#33 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

^^

The promoter won't be issuing their own goods. With Japan Expo they had a deal with UFA to do some special goods since its a convention event. For a normal concert the only goods table with be the official one. (And the touts outside selling fake goods, Don't buy from these criminals)

TEAM TAKECHAN

#34 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

I don't think that for Japanese fans, there being a convention or not is a deciding factor. They come to support their idols and show their love (plus, most of the goods sold at conventions are copies made in China, there is no reason why it would be a deciding factor for Japanese, when they can have the real deal in their country :P).

And I never said so.

I said there is no Anime Convention, which means only people who like Buono will go and there will be no random non fans like in Seattle.

#35 DaiShuryou

DaiShuryou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1293 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Maybe I should sell some of my goods too :D
Posted Image

#36 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:48 PM

which means only people who like Buono will go and there will be no random non fans like in Seattle.

Never underestimate Weabos lol. They will attend literally ANYTHING Japanese just for the sake of it. Even if they never heard of the group.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#37 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

^
^ Haha, totally, let's have a table together :P All real, no fake. Actually... that's a pretty good idea!! Maybe if an H!O event is organised the day before or after...

Posted Image

#38 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

^
Anyone fancy hiring a venue for a pre/post concert party?

TEAM TAKECHAN

#39 °C-ute-Fan!

°C-ute-Fan!

YajiSuzu Fan! *_*

• Senpai
  • 10372 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

The acts performing at the venue usually sells their tickets via this site
http://www.digitick.com/
Might be worth keeping an eye on it.

I wonder what the surprise will be, if there is one at all. Like when Yuko showed up in Paris unannounced with Morning Musume.

where can you register there? Oo

a6dcmgR.png
~Ava and Siggy from Pi-chicci! Thanks sooooooooo much!~

#40 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

^
^ Well, I don't know about hiring, that would be pretty expensive, we'd have to get the money together beforehand (unless you're super rich and generous :D). But it would be pretty cool to organise a get-together properly. I'll start thinking of possible locations.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users