21590 replies to this topic

#20881 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 08:26 AM

OMG it's finally happening  :o  :sob:

I feel like Maa-chan's graduation is gonna set off a whole chain of other graduations... :/

i know it's been almost 3 years without graduations but, no one is ready to see so many.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#20882 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 08:51 AM

perhaps is the return of jurin in M-line?

#20883 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:22 AM

I'm not really surprised about her graduation but the announcement caught me off guard. It could have been good if her last activity would have been 2 weeks later so at least the current line up could last the same as the Platinum.

It's been 3 years without a graduation, it feels like I need to be ready for one.

Morning Musume'19

#20884 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:30 AM

^Same.
I hate seeing girls graduate because of health issues instead of future plans :( but I'm happy to see that they're trying to give her a solo career. If they handle it well she could become pretty successful.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#20885 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:33 AM

Call it back when she is on hiatus. It's inevitable. It has always been the case, when girls go on extended hiatus due to health issues, it will give them time to think about their future.

Coupled with the fact that she has been with the group for close to a decade. I think it's understandable to put herself as a priority.

Plus she is going to be a solo artist, so most likely she will join M-Line, but of course on a limited capacity until she is able to take part in concerts.

#20886 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9507 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:41 AM

If someone had asked me who would be the next to graduate I would have never picked Maachan. This news was posted four times in two hours in the H!P Fans FB group I'm in. And was the dominant story on the 2ch matome site I read.

Also, did Maachan graduate from college or is that next year?

Attached Files

#20887 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:50 AM

I had my fingers crossed that she'd be able to hold out, but I understand her feelings & frustrations. It makes me really happy that she still wants to continue with music, and I'm still going to hope we get to see her write/produce a song for Morning Musume one day.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#20888 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 11:34 AM

It's weird, i saw it coming but i'm still shocked. I feel like it's gonna have a big impact on the group just like Riho's grad... It just feels... So weird... I don't know...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#20889 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 01:25 PM

I knew it was coming, but I'm still sad about it...

I'm surprised she wants to continue solo given her comments in the past about just dropping off the face of the earth after graduating. If it weren't for them being so explicit about her future prospects, I would have expected her to just quietly ride out her contract.

#20890 natsutree

natsutree

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 02:47 PM

there's goes my second kamioshi :(  i'm taking this better than i thought i would, though that might just be because i've been preparing for this since she took her hiatus in 2016. being a maachan fan has always been filled with graudation scares.

i'm glad she's getting a graduation single and a graduation concert. i feared covid would get in the way of that if she graduated this year.

on a second note, i want to make a special youtube video celebrating maachan's time in morning musume. could people let me know their favourite maachan performance moments?

MM: Sato Masaki <3 , Kitagawa Rio ~ Angerme: Murota Mizuki <3 , Ise Layla, Funaki Musubu ~ Juice=Juice: Danbara Ruru <3 ~ Tsubaki Factory: Kishimoto Yumeno <3 , Ono Mizuho ~ Beyooooonds: Kiyono Momohime <3, Takase Kurumi, Shimakura Rika

#20891 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 02:58 PM

I'm still devastated. I expected this graduation announcement months before but when it happen I still get so sad. 

My fav Maa's moments on stage

- Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun

- The whole Inspiration concert

- RIJ 2019

- every 'Is it necessary'

- every 'AISARETAI'

- Tokyo to iu - she's so fierce in this

- her Jiyuu no Kuni line after the dance break

- & many more that I cant think at the moment

#20892 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:00 PM

there's goes my second kamioshi :(  i'm taking this better than i thought i would, though that might just be because i've been preparing for this since she took her hiatus in 2016. being a maachan fan has always been filled with graudation scares.

i'm glad she's getting a graduation single and a graduation concert. i feared covid would get in the way of that if she graduated this year.

on a second note, i want to make a special youtube video celebrating maachan's time in morning musume. could people let me know their favourite maachan performance moments?

its countless. all her performance is amazing

love her performance in Solofes2 and also with saorin

#20893 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:04 PM

I don't have a favorite performance bit i always liked how she made all the lines she inherited from her sempai feels like her own. Like even if she wasn't in the group when Kimagure Princess was released, i never felt like she got a line from someone she made it her own line.

Not sure if it makes sense.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#20894 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:19 PM

I translated Tsunku's comments on her graduation that he posted real quick.

https://www.hello-on...uation-tsunku♂/

DDOhydd.gif

#20895 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:21 PM

It's sad that she has to leave because of her health condition, I hoped she would eventually be able to fully return to group activities. She had a long tenure as a Momusu member, but it's still a bummer. I can only hope she has a wonderful solo career.

Thanks for everything, Maachan.

I8dtEOy.gif

#20896 Konohita

Konohita

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 196 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 03:56 PM

This is bittersweet! I'm happy that she will focus on her health but at the same time I'm sad that she will graduate because of her condition :( either way I will support her decision and will continue to look forward to her solo career.

Thanks for everything Maachan!

#20897 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 05:00 PM

so many Kamei flashbacks 
I hope she doesn't disappear

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#20898 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 05:08 PM

I don’t think Maachan will disappear, though she will probably be less active. They’ve already got videos of her singing for release for post-grad with UF, and I am sure she’ll join M-Line in some capacity. Imagine AirixMaa duets.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#20899 Akpopguy

Akpopguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:45 PM

One thing Maa has really made her own is that one line after the dance break in The Matenrou Show. The "Ai ni oboretai Anata ni ai ni yukitai" line, she sang it with such grace.

One of my favorite performances ever by her (Say what you will about the music from '16-'17, but I think this was Maa's peak performance wise. She was unstoppable during MY VISION and The Inspiration).

I think Maa is one of, if not THE, members who enjoys performing live the most. She never liked making any performance the same, and the louder the cheers the happier she seemed to be. I think her mark on Morning Musume will never be forgotten, but it still hurts to see her go out in these terrible circumstances, especially for her.

Limited capacity, no cheering...at least she gets a graduation single. I hope Tsunku will write her a song made for her, a la Wakainda shi. Yes, the group can never really perform it again but I'm selfish and Maa's always been outspoken about her admiration for Tsunku.

giphy.gif

🌸🌸🌸SAKURA 🌸🌸🌸🌈MASAKI🌈🇺🇸MIKI🇺🇸

🐥KAMIKO🐥 🍉AKARI🍉

✨Hello! Project✨

#20900 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 06:57 PM

only disagreement is that '19 Maachan is best Maachan

Posted Image