• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

#41 Amakza

Amakza

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 311 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:02 AM

Sorry for not making myself clear, I am talking about what the wotas over here in Japan are planing to do.

I am not sure about the reasoning for taking out white, but I am sure it is not because Takahashi likes that color, if it was that they would have picked red instead.
White is more graduation ceremony like, I guess, still people voted for both of them. Now, I don't know what the guy in charge will do this, but just filling the place in one color is expensive, dunno what he will do for 2 colors.... I am organizing the Fukui night one, since we will use a different kind of glowsticks for it.
If you do come to the Budoukan please do bring a pair of yellow glowsticks and don't break them until you are told. I don't know what timing they will decide to do this, so I may post it here later.....

>>Schizophat
As I said I am against how the guy doing the Budoukan plan is doing things, so I am not involved with it at all. Dunno what you can do to help w
I guess just bring your own yellow/white glostwicks to the venue the very day.....
If I have any news or something I will let you guys know in this thread then ^^

あいちゃ~~~~~~~

Pleasevisit my shop: Amakza's Event Goods shop (only sold in venue too)

#42 iidesuka-aibon

iidesuka-aibon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:11 AM

thanks .gina..... 100k yen is way too much...
but what's the lower end of the cost? 10k yen?

^ Depends entirely on how good you want your seat to be. Expect to spend multiple 100k yen if you want to be front row (unless you're lucky and they have a front row ticket at a resellers on the same day as the concert and the ticket has been reduced), and if you want to just be there and don't care what you can see you'll get a ticket for a much lower price.

#43 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

I'm confused as to who is planning what but I'd love to meet up with Hello! Online members at the concert. I have fan club tickets for the 29th and I'll try to score general tickets when they go on sale Aug. 27th. My friend is coming from America specifically for this concert. I was thinking that maybe a bunch of us could meet before the concert at Budokan (can we make a H!O corner or something, hahaha) and then whoever wants we can go out to dinner (I'm thinking TGI Friday's or Outback in Shibuya) after the concert to talk shop and stuff.

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#44 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

^
I think its toooo early to plan a gathering since most ppl will be waiting for the actual seat numbers to be released first.

I be going once my leave is approved.

Probably best to start REAL planning around 1st August?

#45 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:12 PM

thanks .gina..... 100k yen is way too much...
but what's the lower end of the cost? 10k yen?

^ Depends entirely on how good you want your seat to be. Expect to spend multiple 100k yen if you want to be front row (unless you're lucky and they have a front row ticket at a resellers on the same day as the concert and the ticket has been reduced), and if you want to just be there and don't care what you can see you'll get a ticket for a much lower price.

10k could happen but you would be very lucky indeed. Currently they are selling for between 25000-35000yen with a few going lower than that. Seen a couple go a fair bit higher but not many. They seem lower priced this time compared to the last few graduations.

#46 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

@ Amakza: Oh, okay, I see now. I don't usually look into concert details as much as I am now, so I had no idea that wota did all this sort of thing (though I should have known :P). So, do wota get angry at more casual fans who aren't in on their plans and do something different? I mean, not every single person who goes to a MM concert can know what the wota have planned, right? (Knowing the dances/chants is one thing, but there seems to be many details.) The wota world is very interesting; is there a handbook somewhere? :D

#47 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

^ I can't say i have ever known a wota to be angry should someone be doing something different. Common sense applying of course :)

Fundamentally do your own thing as long as it does not harm others there should be no problem with it.

#48 peachgirldb

peachgirldb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:13 AM

I will definitely be there! I'll be in Japan from Sep 1st-Nov 1st or so, staying around Shinagawa area of Tokyo I think. Any advice about getting tickets is appreciated! (Thanks for those who have already given some <3)

#49 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

^
Hi! I added more on the first post. :good:

See you there! <3

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#50 Amakza

Amakza

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

>>Erin.
I have only seen a wota get mad when a guy took out a big wheel full of lights in front of him, and he couldn't enjoy the concert
The same guy got mad in another concert because the guy in front of him was shouting too much random things...

I thin he just liked to get mad at people

They won't get mad at you if you just stand still, or don't know what to do.
As Himalia says just do whatever you feel like doing respecting the other peoples spaces.
If you just don't know what to do and stand still, and the guy on your side is jumping and dancing like crazy be sure to give him some space then too wwwwww

>>midnightzx

I think its toooo early to plan a gathering since most ppl will be waiting for the actual seat numbers to be released first.

What does your seat in the concert has to do with planning a gathering?

あいちゃ~~~~~~~

Pleasevisit my shop: Amakza's Event Goods shop (only sold in venue too)

#51 mydnightzx

mydnightzx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1206 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

^
In my case, i am waiting for seat numbers and an average price before committing to any trip to Japan.
Till then, I can't commit anything.

Who knows, maybe the ticket price will be too high for even Budokan (extremely unlikely though)
or all the tickets selling out in the usual venues (YAJ and Gorakudoh) but that's also unlikely.

I'm just guessing here, but there should be an influx of fans actually committing once seat numbers are released and most importantly, the price stabilized.

I have nothing against the gathering, just putting out the idea that maybe planning should start once more fans commit?

#52 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:50 AM

Question! Yeah I know I said I can't come, and I still can't, but for general reference, how long before the actual concert can the general public get tickets (via resellers or whatever)? Just curious...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#53 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

^

I'm guessing you are asking what's the very last minute time you could possibly get tickets? Usually there are still places you can buy them even on the day of the show or if not a couple of days before. You could risk it with the touts outside the venue too but i wouldn't personally.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#54 Kurosagi

Kurosagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

Hello,

updating where I'll be staying.

I'll be staying at Hotel Hikari in Minami-senju, Tokyo.

And btw I got 29 sept tickets but not 30 sept yet... hope I can get some assistance. Thanks in advance

#55 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:20 AM

^2
I'm actually asking about how early you can get them as well, as well as the general availability.

I figure I'd get the most knowledgeable responses from people in this thread, since many of you have gotten tickets already for various things, and seem to know what to do.

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#56 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:07 AM

^ & ^
^

Please <3 see the first Post. :good:

Tickets are available now and two weeks before the concert.
The difference is that FC tickets now are lottery ones, and the seat won't be known until they are mailed to buyer 2 weeks before the concert.
Then, the tickets sold 2 weeks before are known seats, but just the row number and not the actually seat number so that the sellers stay anonymous.

------------------------------------------------------

Also! I made my hotel reservations today. :good:
And! I bought my plane ticket too. <3
8 days, Sept. 25th to Oct. 2nd.
The best I could do! <3

And I also have my 29th ticket.
Well I don't have it in my hand, but I bought it from a friend. <3

I'm gonna wait until the the high prices tickets become available after mid September.
Agh! it's gonna be expensive, at least 150,000yen. :GGRR:

vDdUosc.jpg

#57 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 AM

I'm talking in general for other concerts too, like how early do tickets become available to the general public (in whatever way). For example, when did tickets become available to the general public for this concert, how long ago?

VMAYe.png

#58 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

^
I think like 3-4 months before. ^_^ <3

vDdUosc.jpg

#59 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:14 AM

I see, thank you!!

VMAYe.png

#60 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:33 AM

I here is the shirt again. ^_^
- front & back. :good:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Does anyone have better ideas, for the shirt or the picture on the back of the shirt.
Here's a selection of photos:
Posted Image <3 <3

The picture should probably be a recent one.
So if anyone has a better one, please post.

vDdUosc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users