Count me in. I'll be in Tokyo from 26 September onwards... til 3 October :x

#23 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

Ai chan: I'm so free I dunno what to do now XD

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:05 PM

@Erin

every encouragement i get is another step towards realizing that group singing thing in front of Budoukan XD

I dont need the press or anything, i just want Ai chan to see it XD

@Kurosagi

omg our dates are exactly the same bro!

Posted Image
高橋愛ちゃんBlog Translations!!!
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#24 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Posted Image This would have been perfect for the AiGaki Tour. <3

------------------------------------

Here is the "~ 愛 BELIEVE ~ Concert T-shirt": concept
Posted Image <3 <3

Here is the Banner:concept
Posted Image <3 <3

The writing is what I will have on my wota coat!! :good:
Most likely, it will be more simple than this, maybe just the words and name.
^^; The image, if any, should probably be a happier one.

------------------------------------

Other thoughts. ^_^
Please share. <3

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#25 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:50 PM

^

OMG! I just love it! you're a genius!

I particularly love the words right under Ai chans arm! Like if we cud put that on our t-shirts as well, that would really make our t shirts a lot more special XD

I'm all in with the fantastic banner! I think im just fine with the image, it kinda gives off a nice COOL image of Ai chan~ Like, "although I'm graduating I'll still rock your world!" sth like that :D

you know what? I seriously gotta get more and more people on this thread! i'll see what i can do!

Posted Image
You know why I call myself her Royal Clown? because she LOL'ed at "KAITODORAEMON" during her final radio show~! CLICK LOL

#26 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:56 PM

^^ What's a wota coat? :lol:
The writing is really cool, though. I especially like Aichan's name in yellow.
The image...could be happier. :lol: But, I'm not even going to the concert. I just like to feel included. ^_^

KD: Now you totally have to do the singing, and let me know the exact time that you will all be singing at, so I can sing too (when you are all at the concert and I'm at home by myself). XD XD

#27 KaitoDoraemon

KaitoDoraemon

• Senpai
  • 2359 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

@Erinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn XD

hello~ :D i think a wota coat should be those happi outfits... yeah, i mean happi not happy lol. Its kinda like a japanese style coat..?.. i think...

LMAO XD the exact time eh? I''ll get that sorted out and inform you later :good:

shirt. check.

banner. check.

sing?? seriously? XD

Posted Image

#28 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

Haha, I thought it might be a happi, but you never know with wota. There are so many weird goods that H!P comes out with, that you can never really be sure. XD

XD Yes the exact same time! :w00t: Hahaha, but really it will be just me singing and crying to myself. XD

#29 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:58 AM

About the "~ 愛 BELIEVE ~ Concert T-shirt":
Thanks! <3
We could add the banner on the back. :good:
That would make our banner more relevant too.

About the Banner:
I could change the background to something else too.
If not, change both too.
Has anyone seen or does anyone have a better idea???

Yes! please get as many people as you can involved. ^_^

About the Wota Coat:
Posted Image B) like this!
Their fan made. <3

The Happi's would be good too, but does everybody have one. :blink:
We need to tally this if we want everyone to wear it.

About the Singing:
What would definitely get us on the NEWS would be doing all this + singing in FUKUI. :good:
But that concert is on Sept. 25th, so most of us will miss it.

And on that thought, we could try to get to Japan on the 25th. ;)
There would probably be less of us, but the local fans would join us. :good:

vDdUosc.jpg

#30 Amakza

Amakza

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

Hi everyone

Some of you may know me, but still I will introduce myself.
I am living in Japan since last year, and will of course be going to the Morning Musume.'s Fall Tour.

Last year I helped with the Kamei Eri, Junjun, Linlin graduation planning and such.
This time wotas over here are having conflicts on what to do since the person who raised the community for Takahashi's graduation plan isn't reliable at all, and we are doubting on what to do.
I have been asked if I wouldn't be in charge of it, but I don't have enough confidence on myself to do plan such a huge event.

Anyway, among the plans already decided is the glowstick plan, there was a poll where they asked if yellow or white should be used, looks like white won, but it's still unsure what color will be used.

All of us who are not following "the person" who is planning everything at the moment, have the idea of doing the "message plan" as we did with Eri, Junjun and Linlin.
I see you guys have may have a message plan too, not sure if you want to give her a special gaijin edition book, but if not, you can always join our project as soon as we start promoting it.
Then like last time, you can always submit your letter through a form in a website, which we and some other staff will translate for you and put it in an album. English is ok with Aichan, so I guess we will put Japanese and English. So for this just give us a bit more time ^^

The I ♥ Ai kind of shirt is actually used by some new guys who call themselves "Takahashi Team" or something, can't remember well. So maybe you want to choose some other design just no to look like part of them. I will confirm that this weekend w
I really can't remember their shirts, but it looks like that...

About tickets
Just as Himalia says, right now all the tickets in YAJ are no good, you are 95% assured a bad seat. As Himalia said people have extra tickets and will give you the worst seats. Reason is, this being a graduation, everybody is desperate and wants a good seating. Thus they ask for as many tickets as they can, this means, they ask their non MM fans friends to ask for tickets as well, so they may end up with 6-10 tickets or even more. With so many tickets you are assured one of them should be bad enough it won't sell well when you auction it later and say where the seat is around, so they sell them now.
Everybody expects tickets to be REALLY expensive, but I wouldn't say so, you can get a good seat with even 20k if you search enough
Point is people don't know how the Budoukan will be arranged and will speculate a lot, so you don't really know if a seat is bad or not until you are there.
For Yokohama Arena I got a good seat for 18k I thought it would suck, but I ended up being like 6 seats away from the mini stage to the left, and 3 seats away from the passage on the arena seats.
Guess I was just lucky ...

Anyway, I would recommend you guys who not have a ticket yet to just wait until the FC tickets are sent out which should be September 17-18

Good luck with you gathering ^^

あいちゃ~~~~~~~

Pleasevisit my shop: Amakza's Event Goods shop (only sold in venue too)

#31 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

^
:angry: I KNOW THAT POSE ! ! XD ah! so lucky. :respect:
- the one as your avatar -

vDdUosc.jpg

#32 iidesuka-aibon

iidesuka-aibon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

Does anyone know about how much a ticket would cost?

Trying to figure out total cost of trip........

Thanks.

#33 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

^ Depends entirely on how good you want your seat to be. Expect to spend multiple 100k yen if you want to be front row (unless you're lucky and they have a front row ticket at a resellers on the same day as the concert and the ticket has been reduced), and if you want to just be there and don't care what you can see you'll get a ticket for a much lower price.

#34 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

I'm confused about Amakza's post. :huh: What wota gathering is this?
(And why white glowsticks? Aichan has been yellow for years now and I think she'd rather see a ton of yellow at the concert. Just let me at these people who want white glowsticks. :ph34r: :D ).

#35 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

If anybody wants tickets which are genuine random i can arrange for this.

As for prices you can get lucky but it is always a gamble.

#36 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

^
^
Amakza was talking about the wotas in Japan.

And the Glowsticks:
I believe White, because it is one of her favorite colors.
Ai-chan <3 loves Yellow because that's the color people use to cheer for her.
But she may like White more at present.
Maybe she even mentioned it before.
Also White rocked with Nacchi's <3 Graduation.

I have huge :o 15inch x 1inch Yellow glowsticks.
They don't have the same size for White, but I'll buy the best I can find just in case.

Oh! :w00t:
We would probably use the Yellow ones during the concert.
But use the White ones during the Ceremony.
So yeah! :good: I'd buy both, if possible, just in case.

vDdUosc.jpg

#37 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:03 PM

...I want to go but I can't. Unless someone buys me tickets, air fare, and a hotel. *sob*

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#38 Schizophat

Schizophat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

hmm..
Amakza..

is there anything that maybe we can help with the plan?

#39 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

^^^ Ooooh, that makes sense! :lol: *face palm* ^^;
Yeah, I do recall her saying that she likes white, so maybe having both colours of glowsticks would be best. Like you said, the concert would follow in the tradition of yellow, and then the graduation ceremony could be white. The most important thing is that it shows the fans' united support for Aichan.

^^ Xin Chun, if you find someone like that, and they are willing to totally pay for two people, let me know!

#40 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

^
LOL Sure I will~!! XD But... Sadly, I doubt I'd be able to find anyone... On a semi-related note, my mom didn't seen against me saving up for Risa's graduation when I told her I wanted to go to that, whenever that is.

My point is even though I probably can't come this time *sob* I'll still probably end up at one of the graduations one of these years... I just hope I have enough money to go for next(?) time. I just hope Risa doesn't graduate soon after Ai, like how close Konno and Ogawa's graduations were... That would be just too soon for me!! Hopefully it's at least a year and a half later... And if it is, and I can scrounge up the money, I WILL GO. Please look forward to meeting me at one of these graduations!!

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users