16186 replies to this topic

#81 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:22 PM

I'm so happy that Kanon got in!

She has a nice low voice, and I think we need another one of those now that Junjun is gone. I think she has singing potential!

Her dancing was not very good at all in the beginning, but by the time she danced in front of Tsunku she seemed confident, knew all the steps and was greatly improved!

Her personality is really what struck me, though. The acting bit was so cute! "Mosh moshi!" So cute! i think she will be the most energetic out of all of the new members... from what I can tell so far.

#82 AoiUsagi

AoiUsagi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:12 PM

Here H!O, have a Kanon .gif

Lol, nice to see my gif travel from Arama to here. 8D XD

She seems cool, I'm looking forward to see more of her.

Thank you for making that .gif on Arama! It made me grin.

If you like occasionally coherent ramblings about H!P, you should definitely go to my blog:
Aoi♥Usagi

#83 Floo

Floo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:39 PM

This girl is easily my favorite of the 9th gen. I love her mole. It's so cute <3
Congrats Kanon!

Posted Image
The awesome Avi and Sig set was made by Sniper! Thanks a bajillion!

#84 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

suzuki was one of the members i expected to be in. I think she was a little nervous during the sing and the dance lesson but she's cute and i know she will do fine in MM
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#85 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

Waooo I can not believe she is in morning musume now, I'm so happy!,
she shines a lot, also she is very funny and she has a lot of radiance, it is
now my 3 favorite morning musume, ai-chan and gakisan laugh haha :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
This is my Web site!: http://discoqueenews.blogspot.com/

#86 riobi

riobi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

looking at Kanon pictures made me smile, she is just really cute. She has a kind smile <3
Posted Image

#87 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

Kanon has very beautiful and cute smile <3 She looks happy all the time XD maybe that's why looking at her face make me happy too!

#88 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

I seriously want to call this girl "Moshimoshi"! That may sound weird? But with their being a Suzuki and a Kanon in the Hello!Project already, it may get so confusing. And whenever I think of her, I think of how interesting it was she decided to act, and how adorable she sounded on "MoshiMoshi!" It was just simply precious. <3

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#89 prettycatchy

prettycatchy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:46 PM

She definitely caught my eye when I heard her sing. I was like "low voice!?". Like Chimai said, she'll definitely bring in a new low voice in the group. Since Junjun and Risa made such a good duet, will there be Kanon/Risa duets in the future?

Check out my fanpage! Twitter Blog Youtube
Completed: GAM - LU LU LU / C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!, Aitai Lonely Christmas / MM - Majide suka ska! / Buono! - JUICY HE@RT

#90 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

^ That would be awesome to see a Kanon/Risa duet! The age difference would make it interesting as well. XD I like low voices and high voices equally, I don't see why some people don't like low voices too... but maybe it's because I myself am an alto.

#91 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:51 PM

Her voice stands out from the Audition girls. For a long time I didn't like low voices. But now my #1 vocalist is the one having a very low voice. More exactly, haunted voice XD
Spoiler

I think she would stand out. Her voice and her personality is very promising! <3

#92 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

I found her one-shot gag routine very impressive~
Most girls show some hints of being embarrassing, but man, Kanon seemed so in her element. HAHA

So we got our alto and our mini-actress hehe
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#93 Klrlla

Klrlla

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:04 PM

I'M SO PROUD OF HER. She's one of the cutest new members. And the fact she shares the name 'Kanon' with Fukuda Kanon totally /wink wink/ doesn't make me like her anymore. TOTALLY.
Her auditioning skit made me adore. OH MY GOD, SHE'S SO PRECIOUS. ;3;

#94 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

I seriously want to call this girl "Moshimoshi"! That may sound weird? But with their being a Suzuki and a Kanon in the Hello!Project already, it may get so confusing. And whenever I think of her, I think of how interesting it was she decided to act, and how adorable she sounded on "MoshiMoshi!" It was just simply precious. <3

I for one FULLY support the 'Moshimoshi" nickname :D

#95 Picky

Picky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:17 PM

Moshmoshi is a great nickname!

Posted Image

Top ---48:-1.Matsubara Natsumi -2.Tomomi Kasai -3. Iriyama Anna

#96 mmfan123

mmfan123

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 502 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:18 PM

Kanon is one of my favorite out of the 9th gen (Riho is the other one). I just found her to have this bubbly cheerful aura to her that just makes me smile when I see her. I know I shouldn't expect things so quickly but I just get this feeling that she might do a lot of funny stuff, like Linlin and Kamei. Anyways, I'm just glad she made it. Congratulation!! :D

#97 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

She laid down on the ground and pretended to talk on a cell phone as part of her audition: of course she'll do funny stuff! She is brave and extremely genki. People have compared her to Koha in terms of genkiness, but I think Miss MoshiMoshi will beat Miracle-chan in the genki department. (love the nickname "Moshimoshi", by the way.)

#98 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:00 AM

She is So radiable like risa :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
This is my Web site!: http://discoqueenews.blogspot.com/

#99 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

I want to call her Moshi-chan!! It just adds the extra cuteness~ :3

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#100 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:15 AM

Just think, in a few years new fans won't have a clue why people call her Moshi. XD But I do agree that it is an adorable nickname!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users