• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Welcome! Please read carefully and enjoy :)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE PM ME.DO NOT POST HERE

SHOPPING TERMS:
-Shipping is not included it depends on weight and location (unless stated).
-If you can't use paypal we can look for another payment method (money order, concealed cash at your own risk)
-Pay Pal fees are to be paid by the buyer.
-No returns are accepted
-packages lost with no insurance no way they can be found, no refund , sorry
-items with "hold" status can be hold again by the following seller if the 1st doens't buy it.
-Any other questions please pm

SWAP (priority if you have some of the following, but pm me anyway with your offer):
-Cards included in singles, albums, single v ...
-Makoto Ogawa, Risako Sugaya, Sengoku Minami, Mai Hagiwara, Erika Umeda, Suzuki Kanon.
-Smileage, Milky Way, Berryz Koubou, Momusu 8th or 9th Generation.
-Ojigi de 30 Degrees/Shape Up, Kokuhaku Funsui no Hiroba Stuff
-Any girl in maid outfits or similar (aka cooking, posing with food XD)
-Super Junior, T-ara, L'arc en ciel, Sailor Moon, Gravitation stuff
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#2 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:59 AM

Feedback

Feedback! Ale-chan was great with communication and the items were delivered in good condition! Recommended. :)

Feedback: Bought an item from her and it came in perfect quality.

Feedback: Great communication, fast shipment & item was in good condition! All around a great seller. :)

I ordered a CD from her and I'm really pleased with it! She's a great seller, she keeps contact and packages the item perfectly; I would most definitely buy from her again (:

Traded a card with Ale-chan and I got it very quickly! I also bought some pics from her at Japan Expo and they were in perfect condition, very reliable and I'd reccomend her to anyone :)

Feedback. I traded some photos and photo cards with Ale-chan, I received everything fast and in a great condition.

Thank you! I'll let you know if I get more photocards you might be interested in. :)

Got my photos and came in great condition. Thank you very much!

Receive 2 cards from Ale-chan, and very very quickly, in a good condition.
An amazing seller with a great communication ~ Thank you :D <3

Great communication and fast shipping. The CD was in perfect condition and it was securely packed. Thank you! :3

Just received my order from Alechan yesterday night~ which was JunJun and LinLin 2L pics & Kimapuri L group pic

Comes out great, reliable seller with good communication and timely shipping~

Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#3 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:47 PM

More feedback:
[quote name='Chobineko' timestamp='1297968169' post='1260511']
Feedback ~

So I receive my both Airirin pics from Ale-chan and it was fast as usual, great communication ! And I receive an Iida Kaori photo with that, even if I'm not into Iida it was nice from her

Posted Image

#4 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:45 PM

FEEDBACK (some feedback accidentally got deleted xS sorry...)

Recieved my card today, so fast! Again, i'm really happy with the communication, shipping, price(although it was a swap lol) and item

Feedback: Reliable and nice seller, items were in great condition and nicely packed. Recommended! :>

I received my DVD and photos today. Everything is in excellent condition! Thank you so much~

Kay

Negative Feedback time!

I've been waiting for two trades with Ale-chan for literally almost 5 months now. I haven't been able to contact her, and she hasn't been very active, when she said she shipped them out months ago.

Not reccommended at ALL.

Posted Image

#5 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:17 AM

CDs and single V

Sealed albums are 2700yen. LE are 3100yen
Single V are 600yen.
Singles are 400yen.

All of them include OBI and inserts unless they're not shown (though some of them were inside the case)

FREE SHIPPING if you decide to ship your cd in soft case

Attached Files

Posted Image

#6 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

Anime/Jpop albums are 900yen each.

RE hello!Porject singles are 400
LE Hello!Project singles are 800

Some prices can be discussed. F.e. Nochiura Natsumi single can be down to 400yen.

All of them include OBI and inserts unless they're not shown (though some of them were inside the case)

Attached Files

Posted Image

#7 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:47 PM

Makoto Ogawa: each card 45yen, each photo 100yen

9th/10 gen: 150yen each. Mizuki has some scratches so 90yen.

8thgen: 100yen each. JJ Kimagure is 150 and NFS is 350yen.

Zukki 150yen. Sayaka 100yen,

ALL JunLin SOLD

Attached Files

Posted Image

#8 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:15 AM

Gatas: 150yen for the newest and 75 for the oldest. Metallics are 200yen each.

MM old pics, 100yen each. Country Musume and Kaorin set are 200 each.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#9 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

2L pics. 250yen each

only you SOLD

Attached Files

Posted Image

#10 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

Berryz Kobo- Otakebi Boy Wao! Poster 1000yen

Attached Files

Posted Image

#11 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Miyamoto Karin, Hirano Tomomi, Kitahara Sayaka, Takeuchi Akari

Mano Erina

Smileage

150yen each

all kanon sold

karin in minimoni shirt sold

Attached Files

Posted Image

#12 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:54 AM

C-ute pics are 150yen each one.

NFS are 300yen each.

Ume pics are 100 yen each.

Koinu dan Monogatari PB is 400yen.

last two maimi sold

Attached Files

Posted Image

#13 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Berryz Koubou pics are 150yen each.
Chii-Momo-Rii is 100yen.
Metallic Rii are 200yen each (kimono).

Attached Files

Posted Image

#14 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

Maasa pics:

-older 100yen
-newer 150yen
-NFS 250yen

Attached Files

Posted Image

#15 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

Cards/stickers/bookmarks are 50yen each.

Cards from cds are for TRADE ONLY.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE

Attached Files

Posted Image

#16 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

sold

Posted Image

#17 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Lots of new stuff added. Any doubt please pm me. I will try to answer asap but this is a busy semester so please be nice.<br><br>No holding items (exceptions of 48h can be done). Need the money, so first come, first served sorry.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE

Posted Image

#18 Shawaazu

Shawaazu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Got my photos last week! Everything arrived really quickly and in great condition, thanks!

#19 Waggo

Waggo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 229 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Received my photo's today, really fast shipping and they arrived in excellent condition :) Thanks again ^^

私立恵比寿中学 ♥ DIANNA☆SWEET ♥ PREDIANNA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users