Photo

LiLith's fanfic

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should Sayu end up with? ^_^ (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should Sayu end up with? ^_^

1. Koha. ^_^ Despite her extreme love, she's the one to love Sayu the most. (25 votes [40.32%])

Percentage of vote: 40.32%

2. Eri. Ex-lover, best friend, and she's also caring and protecting Sayu a lot. (13 votes [20.97%])

Percentage of vote: 20.97%

3. JunJun. She's always watching Sayu and helping her. (15 votes [24.19%])

Percentage of vote: 24.19%

4. None of them. Sayu better stay alone XDD (9 votes [14.52%])

Percentage of vote: 14.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:20 PM

OMG I finally get 100 posts!!! <3) *cheer cheer*
I'm trying to write a fic. This is the first time I write fanfic. Maybe some have already read it at Jphip but maybe some haven't, so I post it here.
English is not my first language so it can't be good, but enjoy it please ^^~

Here's my attempt to draw Sayu ^^!

Posted Image

♥CIRCLE♥

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 + fan art
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

♥MANGA VERSION♥

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 + 6

Chapter 1

“What are you saying?”
Eri looks at me hesitatingly. Her look makes me feel as if I’m the most pitiful girl in this world.
“I’m sorry.”
“You’re joking, right?”
“I’m so sorry, Sayumi…”
She doesn’t answer my question but looks down and continue to apologize.
“Please don’t say sorry anymore!” I cry out “It only means that what you’re saying is the truth!”
Eri looks into my eyes.
“It’s the truth, Sayu. I love Reina. I have tried to stop my feeling for her, but I can’t…”
“But you said that you loved me before!”
“Please forgive me, Sayu, I misunderstood my feeling for you… I’m so sorry about that…”
It’s the end. I feel my heart stifled. I run out of her room with an empty mind. I run, run and run. I’m in conflict with Koharu, but I only continue to run toward my room without seeing her.
It’s so hurt. I feel as if everyone in this world has abandoned me.

Eri, Reina and me joined Morning Musume after the Love Audition 6th Generation. Eri and I are always close friends, until she told me that she loved me.
“I love you.”
“I love you, Sayumi…”

Our group includes 9 members now. Ai-chan is the leader and Gaki-san is the sub-leader. They have been lovers for years. I always atmire Ai-chan, but it’s not love. I don’t feel jealous when I know Ai-chan loves Gaki-san. I even hope they will be happy together.

The 7th generation member is Kusumi Koharu. I’m her mentor when she joined us. I was very happy because of her appearance. I have wanted to have a cute sister for a long time. Actually, Koharu-chan is very cute, but complicated. She always annoys me, but I have never hated her. Althought I’m very irritated, when I see her cute smile, all of the irritation disappears immediately. I still don’t know the reason why.

The 8th Gen member is Mittsi, a cute and straightforward girl. She loves Koharu, that all members in this H!P know, but perhaps Koharu doesn’t know. Finally, JunJun and LinLin are 2 cute Chinese members of the 8th gen. Our group always changes members after a Love Audition. Being the member who has a weak voice, I try to be the cutest and prettiest in Morning Musume. However, I know, it’s not enough. So I usually try to improve my voice as much as possible. Eri was always by my side whenever I was sad or cried. She’s my best friend. She’s also the person I love. But now, it’s all over.

“Michishige-san?”
It’s Koharu.
“What happened?” She sits on my bed, near my side and ask with a concerned look.
I don’t say anything. I also don’t look at her.
“I can’t know it, right?”
I don’t look at her, but I can feel her sadness when she said that. I look up slowly.
“Eri said to me… She loves Reina…”
Koharu doesn’t say anything.
I start to cry. My tears can’t stop dropping. I don’t know what to do. All I can do is just crying.
“Please don’t cry, Michishige-san…”
I don’t know why, but when she said it, I even want to cry more.
Koharu stands up suddenly. Then it’s dark. I try to look away, but it’s too dark to see anything. Then I feel that she is come closely to me. I feel her breath. And I feel my lips are touched by hers. I can’t believe what is happening. She is really kissing me!!
I can’t react. I don’t know what to say or what to do. She stops kissing me and let me lie down on the bed. She lies next to me, holds me in a tight embrace and kisses away my tears. We say nothing at all. I sleep in her warm arms without thinking anything. It’s so warm. I feel like that I’m rescued from the pain. I don’t know that after this night, there are a lot of changes in my heart.

#2 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

First post for me...

Hi my sister....~^^~....

I'm the first who post on your fan fic threat....

Yay me ~^^~ :clap:

BTW...your fic is great...lovely......I like the last scenes........lovely scenes....

Spoiler

keep going forward, my sis....

#3 Michi.Pinku

Michi.Pinku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

I'll commenting here too XD.
I wanna read more and more chapters *O*

KOHASHIGE FTW~~~~:D

#4 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:29 PM

AH! I like i :D

#5 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:20 PM

Oh, you're posting your fic here? Good so I can read everything here now. :sob: I've already told you I like this story I'm sure I did. If not...well you know now. lol

There is something about SayuKoha that I like. So I'm all for this fic! Who knows, maybe your fic might give me some ideas to make my own fic that's centered completely around SayuKoha.

#6 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:31 AM

@AmyYan: XD Thank you my kouhai :D I didn't notice this mistake at all... Thanks for finding it. Have just fixed <3)
@Michi.pinku: Thanks for supporting KohaShige ^^! I know You're big fan of TanaKame :) I wanna let you know that there'll also be some TanaKame in some next chapters... Please keep supporting me! :D
@武瑠ぴょん: I'm glad you like it :D please keep supporting me, too XD
@writerjunkie: I'm still waiting for your updates ^^! in fact, I'm a fan of you XD Your fics are really awesome! I hope some time you'll write a SayuKoha fic :D I'll be very happy ^^!

Update :wub:

Chapter 2

When I wake up, the first thing I see is Ai-chan and Gaki-san faces. They’re sitting on the sofa and kissing. Ai-chan is cupping her girl friend’s neck with her hand, and Gaki-san’s is wrapping her arms around Ai-chan’s waist. They even don’t notice me at all. What’s the hell they are doing? Making out here, in my room? When I’m in this mood?
“Oh, you’re awake, Sayu?” Ai-chan finally sees me.
In fact, I can only sleep a little last night. I feel so tired now. I get up and look around. Koharu isn’t here. Maybe what happened last night is just a dream. I’ll never believe that there is a kiss between me and Koharu. For me, she’s always a naughty kid.
“What’s the hell you two are doing in my room?”
“Why do you ask a question like that? We’re here to look after you, Sayu-chan~~~” Ai-chan leans to kiss me on my cheek.
“But why can you two be here?”
“When we come, the door is unlocked…”
Unlocked? Maybe I forgot to lock my room yesterday. Damn it.
Gaki-san looks at me hesitatingly. Then she holds my hands.
“Eri gets us to come here and see you. She’s worried about you. Please don’t hate her, Sayu. She’s hurt, too.”

I suddenly realize that I have forgotten what happened yesterday between me and Eri. I don’t want to remember it anymore. When I hear her name, I feel as if my heart is stifled. It’s really all over, right? To look back, the period of time when I’m with Eri is like a dream. Everything is unreal. In fact, sometimes I had feeling that our relationship is not love. I also predict that she will break up with me. But I never think it will be so quick like this, so clear-cut like this.

Sayumi, you have looked everything through color of pink spectacles for such a long time, haven’t you?

I feel so lonely now…

“Sayumi?” Ai-chan’s voice stops my thought.
“Ah…uhm… don’t worry, I’m OK now.”
It’s fake. I know I’m not OK at all.
There’s a knock on the door. And Koharu comes in with a lot of things in her hand. Maybe they’re food.
“I’m back!!” She shouts loudly, as usual.
I’m back?? She means that she has been here before?
“So look after Sayu-chan, Ok? We have to leave now. Remember there’s a dancing lesson at 1.p.m.” Ai-chan and Gaki-san stand up. “Please care for this princess carefully, Koharu-chan.” Ai-chan says with a teasing voice. I say goodbye to them before they leave my room.

“Do you want to eat anything, Shige-san?” Koharu smiles at me.
She looks as if there’s nothing happened. That look, that smile… there’s nothing changes. Perhaps what happened last night is really my imagination. However, why did I dream about Koharu like that, when Eri had broken up with me just a few hours before? There’re a lot of things I can’t understand. I feel like that I’m going to be mad now.
“Michishige-san?”
I realize that I haven’t answered her question yet.
“Uhm… I don’t want to eat anything now…”
Koharu comes near and sits next to me. I feel that my heart is beating quickly. I really want to ask her what happened last night, but I don’t’ know how to start. I ignore her concern look and go into the bathroom.

When I return, Koharu is tidying up the house.
“You needn’t do this, Koharu-chan! I can do it by myself.” I run to her. But she ignores me.
“Let me do this. You’re tired, right?”
“I’m not tired at all!”
“You must be tired, Shige-san. You have cried a lot last night, haven’t you?”
“Crying all night? How… how do you know that?”
She looks at me surprisingly for a while, then smiles with me.
“Oh, you really don’t remember anything? I was here last night, with you.”
My face turns red. I’m so embarrassed that I don’t know what to say. Then I try to calm down and ask her.
“Last night… Why did you do this?...”
“Last night?” She looks at me surprisingly. “Ah, you mean that kiss?”
My heart seems to stop beating now. It’s real. That kiss is real, not a dream. However, when I’m blushed and can’t stop thinking about it, there’s no change on Koharu’s face. All of this means nothing to her?
She lets out an unnatural smile.
“It’s just because… When seeing you crying, I want to reassure you, but I don’t know what to do… so…”
“So you do this?” I’m really angry..
“You think I’m a kid, right? You think you can do whatever you want? With you it doesn’t mean anything? You can do this for everyone easily, right?”
“Michishige-san?”
“What’s the hell you are doing? Why did you do this when you don’t have any feeling for me? Why did everyone like to treat me like that?” I cry out.
“How do you know that I don’t have any feeling for you?” She glares at me. She seems to be… angry?
“What do you know about my feeling for you? Do you understand anything?”
“I…”

Her look makes me so scared. She doesn’t say anything else. She just comes to me, pushes me on the bed and lies down on top of me. I’m really scared. She holds my hands and kisses me on the neck.
“Koharu-chan! Stop this!” I try to push her away, but she’s so damn strong now.
This isn’t Koharu-chan that I know. This isn’t the annoying but cute kid I know. This is a different Koharu, a frigid and scary Koharu.
“Stop this!”
I finally push her away. She bumps against the wall. It seems to be very hurt! I lean to see her, but she only bows her head in silence.
“Are you OK?” I concern.
I see her tears dropping on her face.
“You hate me, don’t you?” She says without looking at me.
“No at all! I just…”
“I’m sorry.” She continues to cry. “I’m just a kid… I have never fallen in love with anyone before…”
“Koharu-chan?...”
“So… When I’m in love with you, I really don’t know what to do…”

She said she loves me. I’m so surprised. I feel as if there’s warmth in my heart. This feeling might be happiness, but not completely. There’s something I can’t put into words. I have never had this feeling before.
She is still crying. I don’t know what to say. I lean to embrace her.
“Shige-san?”
“Call me Sayu, OK?”

I smile with her. She looks at me surprisingly.
I kiss on the tears on her cheek. Then I hold her waist with my arms and kiss her lips softly. She seems to be surprised for a while, but after that she starts to kiss me back. I kiss her more passionately and hold her more tightly. But she suddenly breaks our kiss.
“Sayu-chan, you need to sleep now. You didn’t sleep enough last night, did you? There’s a dancing lesson at 1.a.m…”
I let out a sigh. That’s right, I’m really sleepy now. But why can she break our kiss easily like that? I’m a little bit disappointed.
I lie next to her and hold her hand with mine. We look at each other and smile. Then I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep peacefully in her warmth.

Nee, Koharu-chan,
If this feeling is called happiness,
I think this is the first time I’m really happy.

#7 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:38 AM

Oh this is Kawaii http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c16.gif

#8 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:38 AM

Kawaiiiiiiii................

Love your fic, sis.....

Keep going.....

I'm waiting here......

#9 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

Oh, you're LiLith from JPH!P. (Why am I so slow? x_x)

I've read your fic over there, and I have to say it's good! Keep going! ^^;

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#10 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:50 PM

@Hotaru: Thank you ^^! I read your fic, too and I also have to say that it's awesome! :lol: Thanks again XD
@AmyYan: Keep supporting me, my beloved younger sister <3

Chapter 3

When I open my eyes, Koharu had already got up. I realize that she's looking at my face, that's so blushing!
"Koharu-chan... Why don't you wake me up?"
She smiles at me and touches my blushed cheek with her hand.
"A sleeping Sayu was so cute that I didn't want to wake you up."
"You mean I'm not cute when I'm awake?" I glare at her "I'm always the world's cutest girl!!"
She bursts out laughing.
We look into the eyes of each other for a while. Her face is so close to mine that I can feel her breath. I want to kiss on her eyes, her pink cheek and her soft lips. I want to hold her tightly with my arms. I wonder what this feeling is. It's so different from what I feel when I'm with Eri. When being with Eri, I only want to be loved and cared for all the time. But when I'm with Koharu, I don't have any thought about it. Although she doesn't look after me as much as Eri, it's OK. Although she's only a naughty kid. it;s OK. At this time, all things I want to do is just calling her name, again and again.
"Sayu-chan..."
"Huh?"
"I'm very happy now..."
I feel my heart beating more and more quickly. My face seems to turn red. Happy? It's also my feeling now. I don't know what to say. I want to talk a lot to her, but I finally say nothing. I don't know the reason why. Maybe there's something still wrong in my heart.

"Ah~~~ the lesson..." Koharu suddenly screams out. I look at the clock. It's 1:30 p.m. The lesson starts at 1.p.m.
We get up immediately.
"It's so late, you should go back to your room and change your clothes right now!" I say to Koharu.
"OK, I'll go now."
She leans to kiss on my cheek, but I hold her hands and pull her back to kiss on her lips. We kiss hungrily for a while.
"Oh crap~~ I don't want to leave at all!" She cries out with such a high voice.
"No... It's so late. We must be hurry. Ai-chan is very scary when she's angry, you know?"
"That's right! Her angry face looks like a vampire a lot!!"
I laugh. Koharu's still my naughty kid, my cute younger sister. If there's anything changes, it's only my feeling for her. We say goodbye to each other. I quickly make up, change clothes. It's 1:45. I lock my room and run toward the dancing room. I see Koharu waiting me in front. "Why haven't you gone yet?"
"I want to go there with you"

I smile happily. We hold hands and run in a hurry to the room. When we get there, I hesitatingly open the door.
The first person to greet us is the aforementioned vampire.
"50 minutes? Congratulation! You two have broken JunJun's yesterday record!"
JunJun, LinLin and Gaki-san burst out laughing. I see Eri sitting next to Reina. She smiles at me. I give her a fake smile. I still cannot feel at ease when seeing them together. It just happened a day ago. However, thanks to Koha-chan, at the present I'm much more comfortable than yesterday. I look at Koharu and realize that she's looking at me, too. Perhaps she worries that I'll be sad when seeing Eri and Reina. I smile with her and shake my head to let she know that I'm OK now.
Suddenly, I notice Mittsi's sad face. I remember she has loved Koharu, for a long time. Maybe she has realized something when seeing us coming here together.

"There's a good news!!" Gaki-san shouts. "Next week we will go to Hokkaido to make DVD magazine!!"
"Yeah" Everyone shouts for joy at the good news - except Mittsi.
"Mittsi?" Koharu comes near to her and concerns.
"I'm OK... It's just a headache, I'll be OK soon."
"Really?"
"Of course"
Perhaps only Koharu doesn't know Mittsi's feeling for her. I wonder what will happen if she knows that. Will she love Mittsi and abandon me, too? I feel deeply worried when thinking about this.

About 3 hours later, the dancing lesson finishes. I say goodbye to everyone. I also don't forget to say goodbye to Koharu with my Usa-chan peace! Koharu does it, too.
When I come back to my room, I sit on my bed and look around. It's only 2 days, but there's a lot of things happened. My feeling has changed so quickly. Yesterday, I was still crying on this bed. But today I was so happy, on this bed, too. Everything is like a dream.

I miss Koharu.
Although I have seen her face just a few minutes ago, I still miss her. I want to meet her. I want to see her smile. I want to hold her with my arms.
There's still more than 30' before the dinner. I decided to go to Koharu's room, then we'll have the meal together. I lock my room and go to her one. I remember that she has a bad habit: She always forgets to lock the door. I'll come in without knocking it to make her surprised. I try opening the door. It's really unlocked!
I smile and come in slowly.

In front of me, I see Koharu and Mittsi.
And they're kissing.

Nee, Koharu-chan,
At that time, I still hadn't known anything about you yet.
Your love, your feeling, your hopes...
So, when I saw you kissing Mittsi,
I felt as if time had stopped passing for me.

#11 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:00 PM

What the..... :lol:

SHOCK..... :o :o

Koha-chan.....

Don't make me die......

And don't make Sayu sad...again.... XD XD

Let's say that Mittsi want you to do that..... <3

Poor Sayu...... XD

#12 Michi.Pinku

Michi.Pinku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

@Michi.pinku: Thanks for supporting KohaShige ^^! I know You're big fan of TanaKame biggrin.gif I wanna let you know that there'll also be some TanaKame in some next chapters... Please keep supporting me! biggrin.gif

There'll also be TanaKame ... :o OH YEAH!!!! ... <3 <3 ^_^
well, is very obvious that I'm a big Tanakame fan XD and the idea that there'll Tanakame in your fic is awesome hehe *O* ~~~~ XD :drool:
but please don't think that I read your fic only for read TanaKame moments. XD
I love KohaShige too *O*. XD
Please keep to writing like this because I'll support you anyway.

#13 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:24 PM

Oh god, this is upsetting for Sayumi. :D

And thanks! I didn't know you read Rondo! :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#14 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:50 AM

@Michi.pinku: I'm glad that you love KohaSayu ^^! Please keep loving this couple!!
@My beloved AmyYan: :sob: Everyday when I signed in, you always ask me, "Have you updated yet, ss?" http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/laugh.gif This make me really glad, Luv you very much :X:X
@Hotaru: I really love Vampire story :lol: But I can't write any because I have no idea :lol: So I'm all for your fic :D

In fact, I want to read more KohaSayu fics, but I can't find any =.=
XD
So I decided to write a fic despite my poor English :lol:
Such a poor story =.= :lol:

Chapter 4

I can’t believe what I have seen. My mind becomes empty. I feel as if time has stops passing for me. I drop my bag on to the floor and Koharu looks back. When seeing me, she pushes Mittsi away. I run out of the room.
“Sayu-chan!” Koharu runs behind me and calls my name.
I feel too hard to breath. My tears start to drop. It hurts. My body seems to tremble uncontrollably.
Koharu finally catches my hand and pull me back to her.
“Sayu, it’s not like what you have seen! You’re misunderstanding!”
Hearing the noise, everyone runs to us. Eri does, too.
“How will you explain it? You kiss her, do you?”
“It’s just because…”
“That’s enough! Don’t hurt me anymore!” I cry out.
“Sayu-chan?”
“Kissing me, embracing me, saying you love me… then betraying me and saying you love another? Why do all of you treat me like that?”
“Sayu-chan! I’m not Kamei-san!” She says with a crying voice. I look at her surprisingly.
“I want you to love me as Kusumi Koharu, not a person to replace Kamei-san! Don’t talk to me as if you’re talk to Kamei-san like that!”
Everyone keeps quiet. She dries her eyes and goes back to her room.
What the hell did she say? The person who needs to be angry must be me! The person who needs to cry must be me! I’m betrayed by her, right?

When I come back to my room, I start to cry. Maybe she just plays with me. It really hurts. It hurts much more than yesterday.
“Michishige-san? May I come in?”
It’s Mittsi’s voice.
“I know you don’t want to talk to me now, but I must talk to you…”
I’m hesitated for a while, but finally I open the door. She comes in, sits at the sofa and bows her head in silence. Then she finally breaks the ice.
“Ano… I think you know… I…I love Koharu-chan…”
I know. Everyone in this Hello!Project knows.
“But… she doesn’t love me at all… The only person she loves is you.”
I say nothing at all.
“Today… When I saw you two coming to the dance room together, I thought you had accepted her love for you… So I came to her room to ask about that. She confirmed it. It really hurts, you know? At that time I can’t control myself anymore. I kissed her, and you came… Koharu was also surprised; she didn’t kiss me back at all!”
I know that Mittsi has no reason to tell a lie. But I still can’t feel at ease.
“How long have you loved Kamei-san?” she suddenly asked.
“uhm... about 4 years…”
“Do you know that Koharu has loved you in silence during this period of time?
What she said really makes me surprised. I have never thought about that.”
“You don’t know, right? Because at this time you were in love with Kamei-san, you didn’t notice her feeling for you at all! Do you know that during this period of time, I have told her about my feeling and advised her to forget you for many times, but she just said NO!”
She starts to cry.
“So after 4 years, she is finally loved by you now, what the hell reason for her to betray you and love me?”
She runs out of my room.

“Michishige-san, can I sleep with you?”
“No, you’re annoying. I can’t sleep if you’re here.”
“But… I’m scared…”
“What?”
“I’m afraid of sleeping alone in that room…”
“......”
“Ano… If you don’t like, I’ll come back to my room now…”
“It’s Ok, come here and sleep with me.”
“R…really?”
“As long as you keep quiet”
“Thank you, Michishige-san!!”
“It’s only because you’re just 12 years old. When you grow up, you must sleep alone!”
“…I know”

“Nee Koharu-chan, you’re 14 now. You should sleep alone, in your room!”
“No… “
“What?”
“I want to… sleep with you…”
“Why???”
“.....”

I don’t know what to do. I’m so selfish. During that period of time, Koharu always loved me, but I didn’t know anything. She also knows Mittsi’s feeling for her, but she didn’t love Mittsi, she still loved me. Compared with Mittsi, I’m so selfish. Compared with Koharu, I’m even much more selfish. Why I didn’t believe in her smile? Why I didn’t believe in her tears? I’m not worthy of her love. Perhaps she’ll be happier with Mittsi.

I’ll forget her, all about her and Eri. Eri has already had Reina. Koharu will accept Mittsi soon. There’s no any space for me.

Koharu-chan,
Because I’m your mentor, I seem to be the person to stay with you most.
However, although we always stayed with each other,
I still didn’t know anything about you.
I’m really sorry about that

#15 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:15 AM

^Well, it's ending soon, just trying to come up with ideas. :sob:

And wow, Koharu really loves Sayumi. XD

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#16 AmyYan

AmyYan

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 486 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:16 AM

Sad chapter.....but it's great, sis....

Poor Koha... XD

Poor Mitsi...:sob:

Poor Sayu...http://www.hello-online.org/public/style_emoticons/hello-online/c02.gif

I want to read next Chapter...

Poor me... :lol:

#17 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:17 AM

Update chapter 5 B)

Chapter 5

After that day, I avoid meeting and talking to Koharu. I only meet her at the dance room, but we say nothing at all. I don’t look at her, because I’m afraid that if I look at her, I won’t be able to look away.
There’s nothing different between a day and the day before or after it. Everyday, I come back to my home after practicing; I lie on my bed and hug myself to get rid of loneliness. But it can’t be helped. I feel so lonely. I miss her. I really miss her very much.

When will I forget her?

In the first few days, I think I’ll forget her soon, like Eri. I have loved Eri for more than 4 years, but I have almost forgotten her easily. Maybe I don’t really love Eri. I only want to be cared for by her. I only need a person to embrace me when I’m sad. My feeling for Koharu may be the same.

However,
The more time passes, the more I miss her. I miss the feeling when I was in her warmth. I miss the feeling when she kissed away my tears and held me in her tight embrace.

So when will I forget her?

I suddenly realize that I want her to be with me is not just because I’m afraid of loneliness. She’s not just a person to replace Eri or to remove my loneliness.
I suddenly realize that it’s too hard for me to forget that kid.
I have never felt so bad like that. I’m losing myself. I even can’t smile naturally with everyone. I always avoid having meal with them and stay at my room all day.

Today is the day we go to Hokkaido to make DVD magazine. A week ago, everyone was very eager for it. But now the atmosphere becomes tense. Any attempt to remove this tense atmosphere of Ai-chan and Gaki-san is unsuccessful. Sometimes only JunJun& LinLin laugh with them unnaturally. The others say nothing at all.
We go to there by car. I sit next to LinLin at the last row. Gaki-san sits next to Ai-chan and the same to Eri-Reina. Mittsi sits by JunJun and Koharu sits alone at the seat behind the driver.
An hour later, the road becomes more and more rough. I start to be dizzy. I feel very tired but I try to hide it so that nobody will know.
Suddenly, there’s someone taking my hand and pulling me away. It’s Koharu. I look at her with a surprise.
“What are you doing?”
“Come here and sit next to me!” She pushes me to the seat next to hers, near the window. Everyone looks at us.
“What’s wrong, Koharu-chan?” Gaki-san asks with a concern voice.
“Shige-san is carsick.” Koharu answers without looking back.
“Really?” LinLin screams out. “I sat next to her but I didn’t realize anything!”
Koharu opens the window so that I feel better. After that, we keep quiet again. Sometimes I want to say “Thank you” to Koharu, but there’s something preventing me from doing that. I just look through the window without looking at her during the whole time. She still cares for me. She always looks at me. I’m happy about that, but I’ve decided to forget her. I don’t want to hurt her and Mittsi anymore. They should be happy together.

After a few hours, we finally get there. The air is so pure and the sightseeing is wonderful. But of course this time I’m not able to enjoy it.
“We’ll go to the hotel to rest tonight. Tomorrow we will start making DVD magazine. Because of some sudden reasons, we only have 5 rooms. So 4 rooms will have 8 members, 2 members each room, and 1 room will have 1 member.” The manager says to us.
Of course, Gaki-san and Ai-chan will be in one room. The same to Reina-Eri and JunJun LinLin. Only Koharu, Mittsi and I haven’t decided yet. I say to them quickly:
“I feel a little tired. I’ll stay alone.”
Gaki-san looks at me with concern eyes.
“Is this OK? If you’re tired, it’ll be better when Koharu stays with you and looks after you.”
“No… I want to be alone…”
I try to say it without looking at Koharu. They will stay together; it’s the best for them.
After taking a bath, I lie on the bed to rest. This room is large and comfortable. When alone, I can’t stop thinking about what happened in the car. I’m really happy. But I shouldn’t have this feeling, I MUST forget her.
Crap. I really hate myself.

“Sayumi?”
It’s Eri’s voice. I wonder what she comes to my room for. I quickly open the door.
“Are you still tired? I come to give you some fruits”
I’m surprised for a while.
“Thank you…”
Eri always cares for me. There’s nothing changes. I realize that our relationship now Is not different from it in the past at all.
“Can we talk a little?”
I nod. She comes near and sits next to me.
“How do you feel about me now?”
I keep quiet. I don’t know how to answer this question.
“I think you have already realized that… from the beginning, there’s no love between you and me… We care for each other, but it’s not love, right?”
That’s true. I bow my head in silence. Eri holds my hand ands and looks into my eyes.
“We are best friends. Nothing can change this, OK?”
I nod. She leans to embrace me gently. I feel so comfortable. Being with Eri is always warm and comfortable.
“Nee Sayumi, you love Koharu-chan, do you?”
I’m really shocked at her question. I feel so embarrassed.
“No, I don’t…Why do you ask a question like that?”
“Don’t hide your feeling anymore. If you’re really falling in love with her, you should forget that kiss. She didn’t do it on purpose, you know?”
“I’m not angry about that anymore…”
“So why…”
I shake my head and say nothing. Eri looks at me for a while, them she suddenly stands up.
“I’ll go somewhere to get a knife to pare those fruits. Wait a minute, I’ll comeback soon. Remember to tell your answer for my question, OK?”
I nod. I wonder whether I should let her know all of my thought. Maybe I should. I need someone to share my feeling. And she’s my best friend.
Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Perhaps Eri comes back. I quickly go to open to door.

But in front of me, it’s Koharu.

Koharu-chan,
Nobody wants to be lonely.
I’m always afraid of loneliness,
But I can make sure that; I come to you not because of my fear for it.
It’s the only thing I can ensure with you.

#18 Pretend_2besome1

Pretend_2besome1

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:19 PM

I've seen this at JPH!P but haven't commented yet, sorry.

I like this pairing :)

I'm really amazed by Koha, she keeps on loving Sayu even though at that time Sayu loves Eri and seeing them together hurts her. What a strong love.... ^_^

Posted Image

#19 Michi.Pinku

Michi.Pinku

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:09 AM

GO GO GO GO!!! I wanna read moar Chapters !!!
<3 <3 ^_^

#20 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:00 AM

Chapter 6

“Koharu-chan?... What are you doing here?”
My heart seems to drop on the floor when I see her face.
She just stares at me without saying a word. Then she suddenly comes near to embrace me.
“Koharu-chan?”
“… I miss you.”

I’m too stunned to say anything. I keep quiet.
“You can consider me a person to replace Kamei-san, you can also consider me a kid. I’ll never complain about that anymore. But please don’t avoid me like that. I can’t stand it anymore…”
She holds me more tightly. I feel her tears dropping on my shoulder.
“No, Koharu-chan… Mittsi will hurt…”
“Mittsi, Mittsi, why do you worry about her but not worry about me at all?”
“She’s a kind girl while I’m just a selfish one… you two will be happy together.”
“Of course she will be happy…”
She stops embracing me and turns to face me.
“…But not with me!” she cries out. “I can’t make everyone happy! I just choose the person I love! Why don’t you understand me??”

I say nothing at all. Actually, I have never seen this Koharu. She used to smile and laugh; I haven’t seen her crying so much like that. I never think she loves me so much like that. She still doesn’t abandon me while I avoid her.
“You also don’t want me to love Mittsi, do you? You also want me to be yours, right? Please tell me your real feeling!!” She yells at me. She pushes me on the bed without waiting my answer. She lies down on top of me and holds my hand tightly so that I can’t push her away.
“Why do you treat me like that?” her tears drop on to my face. “You always kiss other members in the concerts, but you have never kissed me once! You were my mentor, but you quit it. We were Shige-pink, Koha-pink, but you quit it, too. You even didn’t tell me the reason why. Do you know how many times you have hurt me during 4 years? Why do you treat me like that? You don’t have any feeling for me, do you???”
“No… I really have feeling for you…”

I realize that I have said something I shouldn’t have said. She looks at me with surprise.
“What have you said?”
“…Nothing.”
“Too late, I hear it.” She laughs. Then she smiles at me happily.
“You want me, right?”
“No, I just…”
She leans to silence me with a soft kiss. Her hands stop holding mine but stroke my hair. “I love you, Sayu-chan.” She whispers to my ear. I blush. My heart beats faster and faster. Damn it, I can’t control myself anymore. I just let my emotion and my feeling take over. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back passionately. I know I really love her now. I can’t run away anymore. I have hurt her a lot with my cowardice.
She breaks the kiss for a few seconds to catch her breath. She gazes at my eyes, and then she kisses me again roughly. I put my hands on her back and start stroking it. But she suddenly stops kissing me and look at me deeply. I can see how heavily she breathes.

“Koharu-chan?”
“I really want more than this…”
My face turns red. She blushes, too. I nod slowly; she smiles and leans to kiss me gently on my neck. Her hand slowly unbuttons my shirt. My skin becomes hotter and hotter when I feel her touches.

“Sayumi?”
I immediately push Koharu away when I realize Eri’s voice. Eri has already stood in my room. I’m too embarrassed to say anything. Koharu even doesn’t have enough courage to look back at Eri.
“Making out when the door is open? You two are so funny.” She giggles. “Your shirt, Sayu-chan.”
“Shut up, Eri” I blush and button my shirt quickly.
“I think we needn’t talk anymore. You two have solved the problem, right? I’ll lay this knife here. Hope that you two will have a happy night.”
She comes near to me and suddenly kisses on my lips. Then she turns to look at Koharu.
“Are you jealous, Koharu-chan?”
“Ah~~~ You tease me!!!” Koharu screams out when Eri bursts out laughing.
“I think I should kill you now Eri.” I glare at her.
“Wait, wait, I’ll leave now. I’ll give you two your space now. But, Koharu-chan, what a pity, you’re not the first person to make out with her. She has already been mine before…” She giggles and leaves the room.

What the hell did she said?
“Koharu-chan, she just teased you. We haven’t done anything yet!!” I say to Koharu in a hurry.
“Even if you did, who cares?” She smiles at me. “Do you want to eat anything? Apples or oranges? I’ll pare now.” She stands up and heads toward the table, but I catch her hand and pull her back.
“Sayu-chan?”
“I don’t want apples or oranges… I just want you.”
She looks at me dazedly. I pull her close to me and hold her.
“Ano… I should have told you earlier… but I think it isn’t too late now…”
I hesitate for a second.
“I love you, Koharu-chan.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users